Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,712 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Which Financial Mistakes Will Keep People Poor? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Financial Mistakes Will Keep People Poor? (305 Views)

Which Financial App Can I Easily Buy Dollars From? / Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Financial Mistakes Will Keep People Poor? by Xenry: 9:38am On Sep 15, 2021
For me, I would say that saving doesn't make you rich, investing does. Some people don't know that, and they keep repeating the mistake. As y'all can see, dollar is now speeding up to 800/$, so, why would anyone waste his money by saving it instead of investing it?
So, which financial mistake(s) do you think will keep people poor?
Re: Which Financial Mistakes Will Keep People Poor? by Susily(m): 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
Getting debts(eg loans) to finance a liability (eg buying a car not for commercial purpose)
Re: Which Financial Mistakes Will Keep People Poor? by Itohanmiwa: 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
Xenry! It's good to invest but it will also be foolish to invest all of your income without having any savings to cover up for the timeframe your investment will yield result. So back to your question. Lack of savings and discipline will always make people find themselves back in square one if they keep on investing all their income always.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Indepth Sex And Relationship Talks With Debbie / Victor Emodi. A Visionary On The Cover Of Royal Diamond Magazine / The Karma Of Dissing Ghanaian Jollof Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.