Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man (73978 Views)

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? / So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Hwy95: 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
QUESTION IS : If YOU were the Husband Would You Like To Know ?
The marriage is already doomed.
The woman is evil. Her husband goes to Bust his Ass daily for the Family and this is how she repays him .
Put an anonymous note or Something. Let the husband know. However let no one know it was you because the Witch may come after You.
What he does with the information is his business.
You have done your part.
.... Do unto Others as you would they do unto you ....

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Kempinski: 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
Why?
Justbehave:
Never ever trust a woman
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Indispensable85(m): 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kempinski:
Good morning guys , there's this woman in my neighborhood who has been having an extramarital affairs with the bike man that normally use to come and pick her children to school in the morning, she has two kid, a boy and a girl, but her cheating spree is out of this world...

Her husband is a nice person and works in one of the big bank in the country on the island, due to his nature of his job, he leaves for work early and return very late...

This crazy woman has been using this to hit her children's bike man on severea occasion, there's was this day I was at home working on my laptop early in the morning, the window of her bedroom shares the same as mine only a fence blocking us apart, I kept hearing heavy moany and repeated thrust sound coming from the bedroom,

This man in question is a cool headed gentle man, easy going in the estate and doesn't deserve this kind of trouble and heart wenching action the woman is taking him through, I don't preay he finds out and I need help on how to tell the woman to stop doing this and at the same time I don't want their marriage to crash....

After knacking, this woman goes to her shop and pretends as if nothing happens.....

Chaiiiii.........wetin women want?
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Akabuking: 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
Badbunny:
We all know that deep down, you wanna hit too grin grin
mad guy grin
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kempinski:
Good morning guys , there's this woman in my neighborhood who has been having an extramarital affairs with the bike man that normally use to come and pick her children to school in the morning, she has two kid, a boy and a girl, but her cheating spree is out of this world...

Her husband is a nice person and works in one of the big bank in the country on the island, due to his nature of his job, he leaves for work early and return very late..

This crazy woman has been using this to hit her children's bike man on severea occasion, there's was this day I was at home working on my laptop early in the morning, the window of her bedroom shares the same as mine only a fence blocking us apart, I kept hearing heavy moany and repeated thrust sound coming from the bedroom,

This man in question is a cool headed gentle man, easy going in the estate and doesn't deserve this kind of trouble and heart wenching action the woman is taking him through, I don't preay he finds out and I need help on how to tell the woman to stop doing this and at the same time I don't want their marriage to crash....

After knacking, this woman goes to her shop and pretends as if nothing happens.....

Abegi save a bro from this daughter of eve otherwise he will die young.

A woman that wants to cheat will always find excuse to cheat. This is the 21st century, if you're not happy with your man, divorce him instead of destroying his public image and fostering bastards on him

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Lerumo: 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kempinski:

Her husband is a nice person and works in one of the big bank in the country on the island, due to his nature of his job, he leaves for work early and return very late...

Please mind your business.
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Justbehave(m): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kempinski:
Why?
They will always disappoint you just like their mentor Eve.It is a mystery but a fact.Thats why as a man if you want to live long,then don't give in to their deceit and manipulations. Samson is an example. Check those telling him to mind his business. Mostly ladies. You know why? They are all same

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by jclassiq(m): 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
How do you know it wasn't the husband having sex with her. Or did you see the okada on top of her?

What you shld do is to tell the husband to make more time for his wife.

If the early morning sex is what she wants, then give it to her.

When a woman gotta cum, a woman gotta cum. And she will do it with any available discreet man around, including the gateman.

Someone i know once had an affair with a married lady and her excuse was that the husband is in Qatar, and he is also cheating with a Kenyan lady.

And I know you also want to bang her. Since she is freely giving it to a bike guy.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Bobbyjay001(m): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2021
Botking:

Oga no be everything you get yourself involve,

It may even shock you to know that the husband is aware, what if they're in an open marriage or whatever the call it ah!!!!, is good to mind one business at time

open marriage my foot! Will you be happy if you're aware someone is drilling your wife? We are in Nigeria and not in western world. Even oyinbo no dey practice open marriage.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by lildonn222: 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
Badbunny:
We all know that deep down, you wanna hit too grin grin
man will always have such fantasies
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by stonecoldcafe: 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kempinski:
Good morning guys , there's this woman in my

Please mind your business
What she is doing is very very wrong but mind your business

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by ThinkSmarter: 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kempinski:

Her husband is a nice person and works in one of the big bank in the country
This crazy woman has been using this to hit her children's bike man on severea occasion, there's was this day I was at home working on my laptop early in the morning, the window of her bedroom shares the same as mine only a fence blocking us apart, I kept hearing heavy moany and repeated thrust sound coming from
mind ur business.
the man may turn to blame u for crashing their marriage and the woman will never forgive u.
Some men knew that the gap created by their work ll be taken undue advantage by som their wife.
abi u re related 2 d man ni?
are u both from same village?
no brother in lagos, shine ur eyes.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Nigeriadondie: 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2021
Romanoff:
This is shameful and a waste of adultery.

If you go even chop frog, you no go chop the one wey get egg?

Olo'kada is what will reduce this woman's life to nothing. I guess she has no ambition sha, cause an ambitious woman would have been about her job or her business.
Konji is a not a respecter of ambition
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by CSTRR: 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

1. It doesn't happen everyday

2. Thai topic is a lie.
Ok
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Kempinski: 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
Okay sanusi m. grin angry angry
CSTRR:

Ok
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by blues343(m): 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
It's UNFORTUNATE with regards to how Paros dey now. People Even Open Mouth dey say mind ur BUSINESS.

MY OPINION
As regards the BULK SMS without trace. JUST TRY PASS A MESSAGE TO THE HUSBAND TO TRY AND INSTALL CCTV CAM . Instead of telling him to come hom
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by princewarri1985: 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
Telling the man indirectly is also a very good idea in order to disassociate yourself from any negativity that may arise from such event,

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by dontrulee: 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
Beebah2000:
Hmmm, na wa ooo. If the husband no wan service her generator,then make another person do am na.

Imagine what this one is saying, so if your husband doesn't service your generator, you'll cheat on him?
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by blackboy(m): 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
I always tell people. Do you really know who your father or mother is? Or is that really your child? We go talk say fear woman but the Okada man "Man" you supposed fear him pass. You finish dropping madam's children then come back house do madam!!. Fear men!! But who we supposed blame? Woman who opendoor for bike man to come in or husband wey go work to provide or..okada man.
Guy, go report directly or indirectly..but have your proof. Husband and wife matter no easy come between. Please have your proof or forever let it be i hear i see i think or ...it ends here.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by dontrulee: 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2021
Zenithphil8368:
with the rate of house wives cheating and some of them if you see the person they are cheating with sef he no even reach their husband for house. i have come to the conclusion that some women are not meant to be married even if they are married to Jesus, they will still misbehave.

Lolz...... Who misbehaves more? Men or women? I guess everyone at one point in their life or other have a season in life when they misbehave. For some it comes earlier, for some, it comes later. For some, it never comes, it's a random variable.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Noblewealth(m): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
Botking:

Oga no be everything you get yourself involve,

It may even shock you to know that the husband is aware, what if they're in an open marriage or whatever the call it ah!!!!, is good to mind one business at time

Abeg which one be open marriage... Shay na business ventures ni

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Issues2(m): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
Bros u better go report d woman to her husband oo with concerete evidence let stop supporting evil in our society

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by deebrownneymar: 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kempinski:

Amebo mind your business
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Justbehave(m): 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
princeeze1:
Before we put all the blames on women. Some men are devils, I don’t know y stolen sex appears sweeter. This is a screenshot of my conversation with my wife last nite. I don’t live in the country and a neighbor in one of the flats is already trying to bed her.
Oga go Siddon. Before your wife tell you this thing weh you dey show us,the man don already Bleep her.
It is on record that women will always tell you somebody chycked her and she refuse but will never tell you the ones she agreed to Bleep. Learner.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Trogge: 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
Shit happens, let us know if the husband is not doing the same. Fir every action,...,.....,......,....., Don't judge the woman yet
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by alizma: 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
Romanoff:
This is shameful and a waste of adultery.

If you go even chop frog, you no go chop the one wey get egg?

Olo'kada is what will reduce this woman's life to nothing. I guess she has no ambition sha, cause an ambitious woman would have been about her job or her business.
Them go catch her quick if she chop the one wey get egg. If you don't want to die young, just live your life and mind less of what that gender does. If you have money, conduct DNA test for every child they call your own.
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Realmarvel1989(m): 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
Mind your biz bro if you tell the woman to stop she maybe after your life with assassin cox by you telling her she wont trust you either she'll think maybe you'll later cast her

Oga..run for your life nd mind your biz!

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Seyzcham91(m): 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
best idea so he can catch them himself quote author=zexy2030 post=105836198]
Just send an anonymous message using ur laptop bulk SMS; to the man, telling him, he should come home at the suspected time to see his wife. Just be a man with what you will findout.

From caring family, no intention to break your home but its fine you know what your wife do behind your back. Shalom[/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Seyzcham91(m): 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
best idea so he can catch them himself (quote author=zexy2030 post=105836198]
Just send an anonymous message using ur laptop bulk SMS; to the man, telling him, he should come home at the suspected time to see his wife. Just be a man with what you will findout.

From caring family, no intention to break your home but its fine you know what your wife do behind your back. Shalom[/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Lokojatoofar: 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kempinski:

When Oga sleeps with his or his neighbours housegirl cos madam who is cool headed, prety and very humble is a banker and is rarely at home due to the nature of her career, dont you hypocritical bunch sympathze with him? Abegi, make I hear word jarey angry
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by BIGNAME2020: 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
zexy2030:

From caring family, no intention to break your home but its fine you know what your wife do behind your back. Shalom

For lagos?
Before the man go reach house okada man go don finish work comot. Them fit come sack the banker for leaving his work grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Lokojatoofar: 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
princeeze1:
Before we put all the blames on women. Some men are devils, I don’t know y stolen sex appears sweeter. This is a screenshot of my conversation with my wife last nite. I don’t live in the country and a neighbor in one of the flats is already trying to bed her.

She is trying to tell you that you should try not to be separated from her for too long cos even she faces temptation and toasting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / Pressure To Get Married (Photos) / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.