Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,759 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man (73943 Views)

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? / So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Truvelisback(m): 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
B055:
me ?? Are you stupid??
I'm going to prove to u that u are very stupid. Were u expecting him to tell her husband? What if the husband doesn't believe him and see him as an enemy to his marriage? Do u know the implications and problems it will cause btw the husband and wife? Even Op, won't be left out in the troubles too. He will receive severe bashing 4rm neighbours, family members causing problems btw them. What if it leads to divorce btw the husband and the wife? The wife and his family might fight Op 4 matter wey no even concern am. Can u now see why u a very stupid?
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by arleck(m): 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kempinski:
Good morning guys , there's this woman in my neighborhood who has been having an extramarital affairs with the bike man that normally use to come and pick her children to school in the morning, she has two kid, a boy and a girl, but her cheating spree is out of this world...

Her husband is a nice person and works in one of the big bank in the country on the island, due to his nature of his job, he leaves for work early and return very late...

This crazy woman has been using this to hit her children's bike man on severea occasion, there's was this day I was at home working on my laptop early in the morning, the window of her bedroom shares the same as mine only a fence blocking us apart, I kept hearing heavy moany and repeated thrust sound coming from the bedroom,

This man in question is a cool headed gentle man, easy going in the estate and doesn't deserve this kind of trouble and heart wenching action the woman is taking him through, I don't preay he finds out and I need help on how to tell the woman to stop doing this and at the same time I don't want their marriage to crash....

After knacking, this woman goes to her shop and pretends as if nothing happens.....
Drink water and mind your business punk angry angry angry
Stop drinking panadol for another man's headache!!! angry angry
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Blackdisciple(m): 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
Mind the business that pays you,don't be a tool for the devil to use.

That mind your business make Nigeria to be were it is today.

Commot go follow protest for endsars you said you dey mind your business.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Blackdisciple(m): 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
If you can do video record it will be fine then someday approach the husband ...

When you go on social media they are still the ones saying men cheat pass.
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
Romanoff:
This is shameful and a waste of adultery.

If you go even chop frog, you no go chop the one wey get egg?

Olo'kada is what will reduce this woman's life to nothing. I guess she has no ambition sha, cause an ambitious woman would have been about her job or her business.

How is it a waste of adultery? Is it not sexual satisfaction she is looking for?

Husband provides money, Okada man provides orgasm. Problem solved.
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by SuperNova33: 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
Send him an anonymous text with details simple ... sometimes you need to break an egg to have an omelette
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
LordOfTheGame:

Of course, we know that your pants won't stay one place for one man. Ashawo Kobo Kobo grin
HMMM, SO SENSELESS
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by saintade01(m): 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
Now all the bankers reading this who has a bikeman picking up his children will be suspecting their wives.

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by PlanktonX: 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ekejoestar:
My grand dad who lived a 188yrs told me his recipe for long life is that he always drinks water and mind his business.

Dis past week was his 188th birthday and the man is still healthy and kicking

This is not minding your business...

You are part of the crime you witness if you refuse to speak... there is a reason why God want the neighborhood to know.

There are many people here on this platform that are in support of this act, and their responses say it all.

But you can chose to be a light in the mist of this huge darkness.
If your intentions are true and right, find a mature way to let the husband know.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Newboss(m): 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
Correct stuff. Everyone should fûck in peace abeg.
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ahmback:
no be only lucky.
i fear for his mental health
you shouldn't because he is perfectly fine cheesycheesy
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by princewarri1985: 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
Bro! Do the right thing and inform the poor innocent husband about what's going on, he deserves to know so that he can do the right thing, that woman belong to the street and also a disgrace to motherhood

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by godliman: 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
Pls if this story is true, send the man an anonymous message let him set a trap and catch them himself. Evil thrives when good people do nothing

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
B055:
so what do you suggest??

Gboju
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Gambo004: 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
I must surely wait to see the end to this fuckery bussiness grin. My gee, abeg try update us as e Dey be

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Solofresh2: 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
Beebah2000:
Hmmm, na wa ooo. If the husband no wan service her generator,then make another person do am na.

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by PlanktonX: 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
Blackdisciple:

That mind your business make Nigeria to be were it is today.

Commot go follow protest for endsars you said you dey mind your business.

God bless you.

This is what gave strength to kidnapping, banditry and boko haram. When it started it was a case of minding my business. Now even the governors can not travel by road.

Senators dare not go to their villages again.

If you keep minding your business, one day the Okada man will one day turn to be the armed robber, kidnapper that ought to have been nailed right now.

Safe yourself and your community by speaking out... because evil attracts and multiplies.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by arleck(m): 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
Victoria938 cool
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by kelmicheal: 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
The woman na Sara olosho go collect your own package
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by abimic(m): 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kempinski:
Okay, this should work though wink wink

No, it could wreck the home. It's better to send the woman an anonymous message warning her to desist, that even if she takes her game to a hotel, you would know.

Let her know you are full knowing of her extra marital affairs, that if from this moment onward she doesn't desist, her husband would be the next person receiving this message with full videos of her escapade.

You won't know when she would change and retrace her foolish steps.

Nothing is more important than a genuine godly home that is close to christ.
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by drLammy(m): 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
Alphas Fvcks ,Beta Bucks!
Funny thing is almost all women are liable, even as they will all come to the open to condemn this act..

Shine Ya Eyes Brothers

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by KingMack(m): 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
Chris make Dem do DNA now you go see say Na Okada the Dick Hammer get the children angry

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by chikason22(m): 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ekejoestar:
My grand dad who lived a 188yrs told me his recipe for long life is that he always drinks water and mind his business.

Dis past week was his 188th birthday and the man is still healthy and kicking
You're not a real nigarrr. Real nigarr always gat the back of fellow real nigarr.
Just get out.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Aurelius1(m): 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
Even when Jesus met that adulterous woman at the well, he told her her past and present and told her to go and sin no more. Did he carry megaphone to announce it to the world? Did he report her? No! He only spoke to her and told her to go and sin no more.
Everyday, threads are created with regards women cheating and even get to front page (even the ones that aren't cheating). They trend and get to front page, even the ones that ridicule and subjugate women. Hardly will Nairalanders come here to tell us of their friends, colleagues, neighbors etc that cheat on their GFS, wives etc and if any thread like that is created (once in a blue moon do these threads get created), they hardly ever hit front page. I've been on Nairaland for over 2 years and I can say I've never seen threads like that on FP.

As for the woman, her egungun will soon enter express.
As for you OP, either you mind your business or you call the send the woman an anonymous message to let her know you're aware of her infidelity, tell her she'll ruin her home if she doesn't stop and ask how she'd feel if she was being cheated on by her husband.
Who knows if the woman isn't reciprocating what she's sure her husband is guilty of?
See, just do what's right.
Wrong advice! The op should have no business with the woman. Sending her a text message would make her change tactics. Instead of doing it at home , they would start going to a hotel. The text message should be sent to the man advising him to get a private investigator to monitor his wife and if possible, tap her phone.

cc:kempinski

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Solofresh2: 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
It's non of business, what is going on in your neighbor's home, so I will advice you to kindly mind your business
But if you really feel concerned then make sure you have enough evidence to prove to the man or else you might just useless yourself, because the wife will definitely deny it and she will confront you and make you look like the bad person trying to break a happy marriage
The dumb husband, will accuse you as well
So be diligent in what you do

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by ss1930(m): 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
Mind the business that pays you,don't be a tool for the devil to use.

This is what led Nigeria into the shithole we are in Now... Speak up and save the marriage before she graduates into a public dog.
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by opera1(m): 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kempinski:
Good morning guys , there's this woman in my neighborhood who has been having an extramarital affairs with the bike man that normally use to come and pick her children to school in the morning, she has two kid, a boy and a girl, but her cheating spree is out of this world...

Her husband is a nice person and works in one of the big bank in the country on the island, due to his nature of his job, he leaves for work early and return very late...

This crazy woman has been using this to hit her children's bike man on severea occasion, there's was this day I was at home working on my laptop early in the morning, the window of her bedroom shares the same as mine only a fence blocking us apart, I kept hearing heavy moany and repeated thrust sound coming from the bedroom,

This man in question is a cool headed gentle man, easy going in the estate and doesn't deserve this kind of trouble and heart wenching action the woman is taking him through, I don't preay he finds out and I need help on how to tell the woman to stop doing this and at the same time I don't want their marriage to crash....

After knacking, this woman goes to her shop and pretends as if nothing happens.....

Send a message to the man, tell him to install CCTV in his house without the knowledge of the wife.
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by chikason22(m): 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
Truvelisback:
Oga, it's non of ur business. So, don't poke ur nose in their affairs.
You're definitely one of those that fvck people's wife. Bird's of same feather. I pray it happens to you so that whoever has a knowledge of the infidelity will keep shot while your wife being all kinds of STIs and STDS to you. Since you're ignorant of the bad side of infidelity, let it happen to you so you will learn.

Nonsense.
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by seunlayi(m): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
princewarri1985:
Bro! Do the right thing and inform the poor innocent husband about what's going on, he deserves to know so that he can do the right thing, that woman belong to the street and also a disgrace to motherhood
be should tell the husband indirectly, may via anonymous SMS.
But if either the woman or husband is a nairalander, I want to believe the op has already busted it grin grin grin
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by KaptainAfrika: 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
1. Is she busty, has a big ass or both?
2. Is the bike mans c0ck thick or long?
3. Did her husband cheat?

Kempinski:

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Priwillo: 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
[quote author=Kempinski post=105835275]Good morning guys , there's this woman in my neighborhood who has been having an extramarital affairs with the bike man that normally use to come and pick her children to school in the morning, she has two kid, a boy and a girl, but her cheating spree is out of this world...

After knacking, this woman goes to her shop and pretends as if nothing happens.....[/quote
]

Take over from the bike maN

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Funny And Cute Wedding Vows / Pressure To Get Married (Photos) / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.