Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,684 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man (74004 Views)

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? / So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by cocolacec(m): 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kempinski:
This is a woman that has everything at her disposal, I still don't get it what she really wants and the motivation behind this mess she's putting herself into
It is the same question woman ask about promiscuous men.The woman moght have a high libido than her husband.The woman need to divorce her husband and find her match elsewhere.
Cheating in a relationship or marriage is a no no.
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2021
CSTRR:

Na small pikin dey worry am.

All those paternity fraud we see nowadays, this is how they come about.

Strange men going to people's houses to have consensual sex with people's wives.

And if the thing too sweet, the woman will play home and away.

When it comes to sex issues. I fear women alot.
Although, it always look like men are superior and smart but when it comes to sex, the reverse is the case, women are in charge.
Infact, if a women leaves home to buy bread in a shop next house, if she wants she would have gone 3 rounds before coming back. This creatures are very effective and smart in evil once they're ready to achieve it.
I've seen women in their dirty actions before, that is why I fear them alot.

Moreover, men are more emotionally weak and hearbroken, while women are hardened. That's why men open infidelity threads more than women. Men die more of infidelity heartbreaks than women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Midas01: 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
If your friend was cheating on his wife would you tell the wife ? Or your double standards no reach that one.
Kempinski:
This is a woman that has everything at her disposal, I still don't get it what she really wants and the motivation behind this mess she's putting herself into
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Ahmback(m): 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
Beebah2000:
SHUT UP YOUR DIRTY MOUTH. NA BECAUSE OF SAY NA ME WRITE AM NA THAT'S WHY YOU QUOTE ME. No pity the person way go marry me ooo because the person dey very lucky to have me.
no be only lucky.
i fear for his mental health
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by madgoat(m): 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kempinski:
Good morning guys , there's this woman in my neighborhood who has been having an extramarital affairs with the bike man that normally use to come and pick her children to school in the morning, she has two kid, a boy and a girl, but her cheating spree is out of this world...

Her husband is a nice person and works in one of the big bank in the country on the island, due to his nature of his job, he leaves for work early and return very late...

This crazy woman has been using this to hit her children's bike man on severea occasion, there's was this day I was at home working on my laptop early in the morning, the window of her bedroom shares the same as mine only a fence blocking us apart, I kept hearing heavy moany and repeated thrust sound coming from the bedroom,

This man in question is a cool headed gentle man, easy going in the estate and doesn't deserve this kind of trouble and heart wenching action the woman is taking him through, I don't preay he finds out and I need help on how to tell the woman to stop doing this and at the same time I don't want their marriage to crash....

After knacking, this woman goes to her shop and pretends as if nothing happens.....

Whats ur business with her personal life. Busybody.
Is it ur problem she is Knacking someone? I dont know why Nigerian neighbors cant mind their business.
Mr Man, plz mind ur business. Its of no concern to u who she knacks.
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by princewarri1985: 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
I really pity the poor husband who is about working himself to death from morning to night everyday just to make sure his wife and kids dont lack, and she still have the guts to sleep with other men in her matrimonial bed, tueh! This is the reason why the thought of marriage scares me to death, am 41 and i will never marry because i can't survive it, i will collapse and die the day i find out my wife is cheating on me, because my peace of mind and sanity is priceless and i can't trade it for anything in this world. Marriage is not for me

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
[quote author=Nanavati post=105839800][/quote]

Lol u dey threaten me wit tailor grin
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by madgoat(m): 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kempinski:
Okay sir, I shouldn't right, until she kills her husband someday out of desperation and shame to cover her tracks...?
I hope u have a hrt attack with the way u are carrying another person's problem on ur head. Its none of ur business so face ur own life.
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by B055(m): 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
zexy2030:

Endorsed.
cool ma niggie

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Midas01: 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
I wonder how Nigerian men think. Why does women cheating pain you guys so much. If it was a man cheating you'd be hearing nonsense like "polygamous in nature", "it rains everywhere" and all other flimsy rhetorics but since it's a woman she wants to poison and kill her husband...

Una go get sense by force.
Kempinski:
Okay sir, I shouldn't right, until she kills her husband someday out of desperation and shame to cover her tracks...?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by pacespot(m): 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
Marriage wahala
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by B055(m): 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
15ssDRIVE:

Then when the man see, Rambo in action and falls down and die in your room.

Seun and the advisers will get you a lawyer's to represent you, no problem.

No face wetting carry you come Lagos

so what do you suggest??
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Akuruoulo(m): 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
zexy2030:

Just send an anonymous message using ur laptop bulk SMS; to the man, telling him, he should come home at the suspected time to see his wife. Just be a man with what you will findout.

From caring family, no intention to break your home but its fine you know what your wife do behind your back. Shalom

EXACTLY

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by skytanics(m): 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
From what you said about the man, he's approachable. Then I suggest you look for a way to letting him know what's happening because you might be saving the woman. She might be hypnotized to accepting to do such.
Another thing you can do is to corner the okada rider and let him know someone is watching (not you) and he should desist henceforth. The okada man will likewise let the woman know. My suggestion .

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Uncleodi(m): 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kempinski:
Good morning guys , there's this woman in my neighborhood who has been having an extramarital affairs with the bike man that normally use to come and pick her children to school in the morning, she has two kid, a boy and a girl, but her cheating spree is out of this world...

Her husband is a nice person and works in one of the big bank in the country on the island, due to his nature of his job, he leaves for work early and return very late...

This crazy woman has been using this to hit her children's bike man on severea occasion, there's was this day I was at home working on my laptop early in the morning, the window of her bedroom shares the same as mine only a fence blocking us apart, I kept hearing heavy moany and repeated thrust sound coming from the bedroom,

This man in question is a cool headed gentle man, easy going in the estate and doesn't deserve this kind of trouble and heart wenching action the woman is taking him through, I don't preay he finds out and I need help on how to tell the woman to stop doing this and at the same time I don't want their marriage to crash....

After knacking, this woman goes to her shop and pretends as if nothing happens.....

Don't ever tell her, if not she will come for you.

Just gather evidence and show the husband.

If you were in the man's shoes, you would appreciate same being done for you.
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by asatemple(f): 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kempinski:

it is finished
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by trevorhorace(m): 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kempinski:
Jobfull man, you shouldn't be her na grin grin grin grin,

Bro please find a subtle way to pass the message to the man while pleading anonymity. You may pass a note to him using another stranger. Or you hit him up early in morning at a remote spot. Just be as discreet and subtle as possible. Urge him to be calm to seek a counselor so he doesn't take a drastic decision.
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by oneTIMEman(m): 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2021
What are you always doing at home?
You...are you knacking only one person?
Umu mugu
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2021
cutecommend:
Okada-istic cheating....

Lust is a dirty spirit....

The demon of lust: You might see a clean woman with decent look, good education and responsible face, having sex with dirty-looking, agbo-drinking and armpit-smelling tout with maximum pleasure, as she might enjoy the smell as an enhancer to the sex...
More oil to your brainy head bro, you nailed it
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by shogsman(m): 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
Mind your damn business you stalker
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Truvelisback(m): 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
Terrence99:

You're a foolish thief. Get out of here, daft nonentity.
U are the fool. Were u expecting him to report her to her husband? Do u know the implications and problems it will cause btw the husband & the wife? Op, himself won't be exempted in the troubles coming. He would be seen as an enemy by people in the neighbourhood and by the wife family members and her husband family members. I'm talking from experience. Can u now see that u are the fool?

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Picker28: 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
Na your knacking?[/quote]
��
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Akuruoulo(m): 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ekejoestar:
My grand dad who lived a 188yrs told me his recipe for long life is that he always drinks water and mind his business.

Dis past week was his 188th birthday and the man is still healthy and kicking
U are 100years ABI ?

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by slymansun: 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ever8090:
Let them be, the mind might not find out and they did be fine but if he eventually finds out it won't affect you as you won't be in the picture like if you had told him yourself...

Very wrong advice.
Put yourself in the husband's position.
However this is a difficult situation to handle being that you don't want to be responsible for their home crashing.

My advice:
1. Approach the woman. Let her know that you know what is going on. Tell her to stop or you tell the husband. OR
2. If you have the husband's contact, call him when the thing is happening that he should come to the house secretly. He will catch them red-hand.
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by lozanni(m): 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2021
Beebah2000:
Hmmm, na wa ooo. If the husband no wan service her generator,then make another person do am na.

For where! The cheat of a woman will still be forming for the husband anytime he wants to have it with her; that forming is one of the signs of a cheating woman as she has had her fill elsewhere
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by DissTroyer: 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2021
Badbunny:
We all know that deep down, you wanna hit too grin grin

Maybe but there are men who would rather dié than sleep with married women. And these men aren't even religious or anything close.

You'd have to shoot me first before I sleep with a married woman. The day you do so as a man, any trust you can ever have for a female you are romantically intimate with vanishes no matter how faithful she is. You'd always doubt them.

Women who used to sleep with married men always distrust their husbands when they get married. Now you know the correlation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by koyyess: 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kempinski:
[s]Good morning guys , there's this woman in my neighborhood who has been having an extramarital affairs with the bike man that normally use to come and pick her children to school in the morning, she has two kid, a boy and a girl, but her cheating spree is out of this world...

After knacking, this woman goes to her shop and pretends as if nothing happens..[/s]...

Would you have come here to narrate anything if the table was turned and it was the man who was bringing girls to bed in his matrimonial home despite having a seemingly nice wife?

You probably won't. You would prefer she gets all the diseases in the world under the 1mbecilic excuse of 'men are polygamous'. Maybe you have a crush on her husband.

Better mind your business. As if you don't cheat on your girlfriend too. Olofofo.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by KayCee92(m): 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
Lol grin
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Idamond: 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kempinski:

I would advise you send a anonymous bulk SMS to the woman warning her to stop that thing she's doing with her bike man or else u will report her to her husband, pls I beg u don't allow the husband to know now, don't be a home breaker so God won't punish u..threaten the wife with bulk SMS to chase the bike man away... thanks
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Nanavati(m): 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
koyyess:

Would you have come here to narrate anything if the table was turned and it was the man who was bringing girls to bed in his matrimonial home despite having a seemingly nice wife?

You probably won't. You would prefer she gets all the diseases in the world under the 1mbecilic excuse of 'men are polygamous'. Maybe you have a crush on her husband.

Better mind your business. As if you don't cheat on your girlfriend too. Olofofo.

My dear what is bad is bad no matter which gender is involved
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Stanfeelings: 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
OMG. my brother, record any evidence u can get...and anonymously make the man see it. else, innocent man can be die of heart break if he finds out any or all his kids are not his. this is mean and wicked...
Please dont mind what anybody will say...as in, its not your business. protect we the men please...this is becoming too much. with a bike man? common!!!! I am so pissed. or u anonymously send the woman a message with a disposable sim, telling her to stop or ui tell her husband. please help the man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up / Pressure To Get Married (Photos) / A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.