Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man (73948 Views)

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? / So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Paulianfa(m): 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
Guy hurry up so that their marriage will not crash. If u really meant it, why not have a heart to heart chat with the bike man to stay away from causing problem in people's marriage. And let him see the reason so that he will not report u to that woman, u know what I mean she will hate u for the sake of spoiling her enjoyment. Just meet with the bike man and caution him, u can preach to him to see the reason and back off. Thanks...
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Quaddafi29: 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
Anonymously tell the husband. I doubt if he is the owner of the two kids. Tell him or forever be guilty

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by tweakdude1: 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kempinski:
Good morning guys , there's this woman in my neighborhood who has been having an extramarital affairs with the bike man that normally use to come and pick her children to school in the morning, she has two kid, a boy and a girl, but her cheating spree is out of this world...

Her husband is a nice person and works in one of the big bank in the country on the island, due to his nature of his job, he leaves for work early and return very late...

This crazy woman has been using this to hit her children's bike man on severea occasion, there's was this day I was at home working on my laptop early in the morning, the window of her bedroom shares the same as mine only a fence blocking us apart, I kept hearing heavy moany and repeated thrust sound coming from the bedroom,

This man in question is a cool headed gentle man, easy going in the estate and doesn't deserve this kind of trouble and heart wenching action the woman is taking him through, I don't preay he finds out and I need help on how to tell the woman to stop doing this and at the same time I don't want their marriage to crash....

After knacking, this woman goes to her shop and pretends as if nothing happens.....

Dude mind your business it's for your safety before they say na you dey knack her.
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by madridguy(m): 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
grin grin grin

Gratefulheart1:

When it comes to sex issues. I fear women alot.
Although, it always look like men are superior and smart but when it comes to sex, the reverse is the case, women are in charge.
Infact, if a women leaves home to buy bread in a shop next house, if she wants she would have gone 3 rounds before coming back. This creatures are very effective and smart in evil once they're ready to achieve it.
I've seen women in their dirty actions before, that is why I fear them alot.

Moreover, men are more emotionally weak and hearbroken, while women are hardened. That's why men open infidelity threads more than women. Men die more of infidelity heartbreaks than women.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by sharrp: 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
Botking:
Through a mean of an adulterous women a man is being brought to piece of bread.

If you look well you will find out that the husband himself is also an adultery, and the woman know about it, that's why she's revenging

One thing you need to understand is that women nowadays has revenging spirit, the can't forgive and forgot.

So my kindly advise to you is forget about them, pretend you never see it, and let this scripture do the justice,
◄ Hebrews 13:4 ►
Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

What stupid take

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by sharrp: 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
Botking:

If you look well you will find out that the husband himself is also an adultery, and the woman know about it, that's why she's revenging

One thing you need to understand is that women nowadays has revenging spirit, the can't forgive and forgot.

So my kindly advise to you is forget about them, pretend you never see it, and let this scripture do the justice,
Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

What daft take

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Trojan8(m): 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
Mind the business that pays you,don't be a tool for the devil to use.

Reverse this scenario and check her response

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
Before we put all the blames on women. Some men are devils, I don’t know y stolen sex appears sweeter. This is a screenshot of my conversation with my wife last nite. I don’t live in the country and a neighbor in one of the flats is already trying to bed her.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by georgeakins: 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
I don't believe this fabricated story
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Harmattan123(m): 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kempinski:
Good morning guys , there's this woman in my neighborhood who has been having an extramarital affairs with the bike man that normally use to come and pick her children to school in the morning, she has two kid, a boy and a girl, but her cheating spree is out of this world...

Her husband is a nice person and works in one of the big bank in the country on the island, due to his nature of his job, he leaves for work early and return very late...

This crazy woman has been using this to hit her children's bike man on severea occasion, there's was this day I was at home working on my laptop early in the morning, the window of her bedroom shares the same as mine only a fence blocking us apart, I kept hearing heavy moany and repeated thrust sound coming from the bedroom,

This man in question is a cool headed gentle man, easy going in the estate and doesn't deserve this kind of trouble and heart wenching action the woman is taking him through, I don't preay he finds out and I need help on how to tell the woman to stop doing this and at the same time I don't want their marriage to crash....

After knacking, this woman goes to her shop and pretends as if nothing happens.....
Attention seeker
Amebo
Sọbọlọyoke
Mind ya business
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by VEHINTOLAR: 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
Botking:

How could you say that the husband is an adulterer too when you do not have any proof to substantiate your claim ? I sincerely think that the poor husband deserves to know what the LovePeddler he calls his wife has been doing secretly behind his back.

Why did it not occur to you that God might have decided to reveal the woman's secret to the Op for a reason ? And who says the reason is not for the op to alert the husband ? It is only left for the op to use his discretion as to how to deliver "the message" - anonymously or otherwise !

Revenge ? That's laughable actually ! Any married woman that says that because her husband has once cheated on her or has been cheating on her,and that therefore,she is gonna start fucking another man too is only looking for an excuse to do what she has always wanted to do ! If we are to go by your assertion now,it means that the dirty,sleazy woman is fucking the okada man because her husband is cheating on her too,right ? You're wrong bro,that woman has always been a shameless adulteress !

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by CHoccolaTE: 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kempinski:
Ode wey get low self esteem issue grin grin grin, for you to process I actually falsified this for what purpose dude? Your IQ need rehabilitation and overthinking no dey help at times, your brain don too dey saturated with lies you don dey imagine everything na fabrication...you can do better dude...

This your post doesn't change the fact that you fabricated this topic to get attention from nairalanders.
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by CHoccolaTE: 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
CSTRR:

There is nothing strange about what he has written.

It happens everyday.

1. It doesn't happen everyday

2. This topic is a lie.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by CHoccolaTE: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kempinski:
Look how dumb and funny you dey reason guy for you to infatuate I made up a thread to prove what? Your overactive brain is working in the wrong direction, when situation occur beyond control, and you table it here, the temerity of so many people to doubt the autheticity is mind-blowing, people like you are the kind that suffer traumatic disorder and low self esteem ....

Lol, why are you suffering heart attack on my post?
At least other gullible nairalanders believed your lies so console yourself with that.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Broveens42(m): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
The reason you should mind your business @ op is that women can be very treacherous.

They could find a way of roping you in. using anonymous account is not even sufficient unless you are out of that vicinity for good
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by beejaay: 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ekejoestar:
My grand dad who lived a 188yrs told me his recipe for long life is that he always drinks water and mind his business.

Dis past week was his 188th birthday and the man is still healthy and kicking

but he eventually died abii think say he go still dey alive....dont worry, no body will hint you or come to your rescue when devourers are out devouring all kind of properties you own cos they will be minding their businesses

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Broveens42(m): 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
princeeze1:
Before we put all the blames on women. Some men are devils, I don’t know y stolen sex appears sweeter. This is a screenshot of my conversation with my wife last nite. I don’t live in the country and a neighbor in one of the flats is already trying to bed her.

Better start praying.. grin she's trying to overcome the temptation that's what she's sharing the chats. Otherwise no need to share

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Bimpe29: 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
Better mind your business bro. Only God knows why things happen in the way we despise.

Her reward shall be duly served by the incorruptible judge.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
grin grin so you like the man reach that level and you wan scatter him marriage
Kempinski:
Ha rema tun boro je grin grin, blackmail gini, that's the last thing bro.... Not like I'm broke or anything grin angry, I'm trying to find a reasonable way to solve an issue not finding a way to get into jail grin grin, blackmail isn't the point at the moment, and no be something I fit get mind do, the man has given me freelancing job many times and I know the favour he has done as a person for me..
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Yusman316(m): 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2021
Codedly get her phone number, then message or call her, telling her u know what she is doing and to stop or u reveal her indiscretions
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by berryPee(m): 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2021
The future is indeed female. That's how their gender goes berserk when it comes to collecting aboki gbola undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Romanoff:
This is shameful and a waste of adultery.

If you go even chop frog, you no go chop the one wey get egg?

Olo'kada is what will reduce this woman's life to nothing. I guess she has no ambition sha, cause an ambitious woman would have been about her job or her business.
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
Why don't you talk to the woman first. What will you gain when you tell the man and scatter his marriage? You are the biggest foooool if you think the man is faithful. Don't shutt your trap and mind your business, stupiddd SOB.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by TemmyT002(m): 1:58pm On Sep 15, 2021
Find a way to send message to the husband anonymously. Let him come home and catch her.
This adultery stories dey always vex me wallahi

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by dingbang(m): 1:58pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ungrateful woman

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by rupeelicious(f): 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
What if you finish your pokenosing, and you find out she planned it with her dear hubby?
And do you want her to take a placard and write it bold b4 going to the shop?

Kempinski:

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by salvation77177: 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
zexy2030:

Just send an anonymous message using ur laptop bulk SMS; to the man, telling him, he should come home at the suspected time to see his wife. Just be a man with what you will findout.

From caring family, no intention to break your home but its fine you know what your wife do behind your back. Shalom
Supported. This action may also save the gentle man's life from untimely desthy. An adulterous woman is a death trap in the waiting for the husband. But if you are not willing to follow this suggestion, send the man's contact to me. I will do it immediately.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by twosquare(m): 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
Who told you she has not been bedded already by him? No one knows...maybe not, but women are good in reverse psychology. I don't know why you left your wife and go abroad...may we ask how long you two have been apart?

Follow the wisdom of our ancestors...whatever you put on ground, is at the reach of the goat's mouth.

*God did not wire couples to be apart, but stick together.
princeeze1:
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Handsum64: 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
Romanoff:

Olo'kada is what will reduce this woman's life to nothing. I guess she has no ambition sha, cause an ambitious woman would have been about her job or her business.
Stop deviating and don't job shame any one.
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by zexy2030(m): 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Why don't you talk to the woman first. What will you gain when you tell the man and scatter his marriage? You are the biggest foooool if you think the man is faithful. Don't shutt your trap and mind your business, stupiddd SOB.
I did this and regretted it. Any adulterous woman deserves to be exposed once caught. Don't spare. Assuming it was the man that was found doing that to his wife in his matrimonial home.

That home will be hell same.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kempinski:

Send an anonymous text to her that you will soon inform her husband if she doesn't stop.

That you are giving her 7 days to repent or you set her up for her husband to find out.

Use the right words.

Inform her that you are her husband's friend. And that you even asked him, " Assuming he discovers that his wife is cheating, what will he do ? That her husband said he will send a cheat back to her parents village "...

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by captainking(m): 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
Romanoff:

If you are a good guy... Try to get the husbands number.. And give him an anonymous tip... A good person cannot be deceived this way..
I hate it with passion.
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Justbehave(m): 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
Never ever trust a woman

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Pressure To Get Married (Photos) / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.