Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale (68068 Views)

Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua / Apostle Suleman: "Disciples Of Jesus Were Armed, Were His Bodyguards'' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by chukwuibuipob: 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
shocked
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by seandurse(m): 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
wink
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
Lafiajii:
Haa why na ?
Possibly if T. B. JOSHUA had told them he would rise again on the 7th week, they wouldn't orchestrate such a terrible plan
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by NuelFarms: 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
Aaaah..this life no just dey balanced
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by derbykol(f): 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
This is what happens when an organization has no structure
That's why d catholic church still exist
It's only the living faith church I see that has such structure
Even RCCG is structured.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by EmmaLege: 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
mumu things
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Mrkumareze(m): 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
ObongIdeas:

Very true! Bishop Oyedepo's wisdom is divine. Even at zonal level, there's a structure, what is called ZFC i.e zonal fellowship council.

Any organisation that starts or headed in Nigeria can never be like the Catholic Church....
other Nigerian Mega churches ll face the same challenges cos they re individually pronounced..

4 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by assent: 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
ObongIdeas:

Very true! Bishop Oyedepo's wisdom is divine. Even at zonal level, there's a structure, what is called ZFC i.e zonal fellowship council.

Forget it.

when Oyedepo dies, his church will be taken over by his wife or children.

Structure my foot

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by georgeakins: 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
Jerryherd:

Greedy opportunist Africans

TB Joshua's Next of Kin, his immediate family, his kinsmen, and extended family made a brutal mistake, and the scavengers pounced immediately

The moment TB was pronounced dead they needed to drop all sentiments and have a meeting with Head of the Family, Wife and Next of kin, to immediately secure TB Joshuas personal effects, cloths he died wearing and other important stuff

TB Joshua lacked Business / Organisation Leadership skills, and he ran his church like a family gathering and not a serious organisation..

Nobody in the hierarchy of RCCG or Winners would try such, as they all know their position in the organogra

Whether Winners , RCCG etc, no difference. They are all business centres set up to enrich very few individuals.

Pastoral work is all about accumulating wealth, nothing spiritual about it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by nkemoma(m): 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
I thought they said he had no JET!!

We will soon hear his private university story

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by izubext007: 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
So TB. J get pj....... private jet.
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

If I was not a Christian by birth, except I am visited by the Lord Jesus Himself, nothing would make me become one. Nothing. Not even miracles, which I would have believed are all fake and scripted. But anyway, I am an insider from birth, and that has allowed for serious understanding of certain things.

The mockery is founded on the fact that these same wolves should be overseeing the church in the absence of the deceased. People have become lovers of their own self. Greed has eaten deep into the Church.

SCOAN may die with T.B Joshua.

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ––– Mahatma Gandhi

(Learnt it from my pops. RIP).

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by princewarri1985: 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
My beloved TB Joshua is dead and the empired he struggled to build with his sweat and blood is gradually crumbling like a pack of card while his name is gradually fading away with the wind, but his legacy lives on, and that's life for you everything that has a begining always has an end, nothing last forever, let's do all we could to savour every moment as we embark in this journey called "LIFE"
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by lomprico(m): 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
ObongIdeas:

make him die first u go see similar situation in d church.

5 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Reference(m): 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
danowena:
Sohe had a private jet, I thought they said he didn't have? shocked

So surprised here too.
Guess I less reason to bash his contemporaries.....

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Help2020: 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Lol.Ask about Jehovah's witness.
Their own is almost perfect.

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by abnot: 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
assent:

Forget it.

If when Oyedepo dies, his church will be taken over by his wife or children.

Structure my foot
Living faith has no structure . Oyedepo defines everything . It is built and operates around him. Even covenant university has no structure . The VC has no power as oyedepo rules over all

6 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by yusuf99(m): 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

If I was not a Christian by birth, except I am visited by the Lord Jesus Himself, nothing would make me become one. Nothing. Not even miracles, which I would have believed are all fake and scripted. But anyway, I am an insider from birth, and that has allowed for serious understanding of certain things.

The mockery is founded on the fact that these same wolves should be overseeing the church in the absence of the deceased. People have become lovers of their own self. Greed has eaten deep into the Church.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Isupaefugbemi00(m): 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
It is Agodo-Egbe,
Not Agoda Egbe

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by bizzibodi(m): 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
Jerryherd:

Greedy opportunist Africans

TB Joshua's Next of Kin, his immediate family, his kinsmen, and extended family made a brutal mistake, and the scavengers pounced in immediately

The moment TB was pronounced dead they needed to drop all sentiments and have a meeting with Head of the Family, Wife and Next of kin, to immediately secure TB Joshuas personal effects, cloths he died wearing and other important stuff

TB Joshua lacked Business / Organisation Leadership skills, and he ran his church like a family gathering and not a serious organisation..

Nobody in the hierarchy of RCCG or Winners would try such, as they all know their position in the organography

Wrong if he has ran his church like a family affair like oyedepo,adeboye & not like a foundation this would not have happened.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Reference(m): 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
derbykol:
Even RCCG is structured.

Should be,
Pa Adeboye is not the founder so should not have issues in transition..

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by donestk(m): 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
After the military, the catholic church is the most structured organization.

Structure is everything.

6 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Babastrong(m): 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
A house built on sand.................

5 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by bizzibodi(m): 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Catholic church is run like an institution it belong to every members not one head.

5 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by olusegunemmanuel(m): 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
Love not the world, neither things that are in the world. If any man loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him (1 John 2:15)

5 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by bizzibodi(m): 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
ObongIdeas:

He still own everything.

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by sisisioge: 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
E go soon clear....sebi them talk say the guy no get private jet grin

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by yusuf99(m): 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
It's not too late for you to denounced polytheism by accepting Islamic monotheism through worshipping only one God of the Universe. Being Born and raised in a christians home doesn't make one think stupid. Read John 5:30 Jesus said he can't do anything on his own. Does this qualify him to be God or a mere messenger of god?
Authority1o1:
Okay...

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Adakintroy: 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
Mk them collect.

The man was never a material man. The joke is on them. Na themselve them expose. Like with Gideon, even if na 10men remain the wife go know who really been de with him husband in spirit. No be by shouting "deciples" up and down. When Peter been de take careless..,christ tell am calm down wre you when matter set you go betray".so no be new thing.

"When storm are still or seas calm no one is truly tested he ( t.b joshua) will say.

We watch on. Still "membering" de go.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Duru009(m): 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
The BEGINNING and END of the MINISTRY.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by xreal: 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
So he had a private jet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Shaev7(m): 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
God bless the Catholic which is founded by Christ.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested / Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? / "Passenger In Keke Turns Python, Swallows A Boy In Bonny" - Apostle Paul Umoru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.