Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale (68065 Views)

Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua / Apostle Suleman: "Disciples Of Jesus Were Armed, Were His Bodyguards'' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by blazebaba(m): 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
Vanities.....man dey 6feet down partying with the maqqots and up here they are looting his hardworks.....vanities...

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by AngelicBeing: 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by naija1stnigar(m): 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

If I was not a Christian by birth, except I am visited by the Lord Jesus Himself, nothing would make me become one. Nothing. Not even miracles, which I would have believed are all fake and scripted. But anyway, I am an insider from birth, and that has allowed for serious understanding of certain things.

The mockery is founded on the fact that these same wolves should be overseeing the church in the absence of the deceased. People have become lovers of their own self. Greed has eaten deep into the Church.

SCOAN may die with T.B Joshua.
leadership tussle is a common phenomenon and it can happen in any organization even the Bible made us know that where the children of God are the children of the devil are also there so stop critizing a man who worked all his life for God irrespective of what people may have called him during his lifetime. When orimolade died there was leadership tussle within c&s , when babalola died there was leadership tussle within his church and the whole ministry is yet to get it right. If you know what it means to have people around you you will know how disturbing things can be if you are not careful in documenting happenings and will for your ministry or organization. Power tussle has nothing to do with the image of Christianity, it is purely a human affair.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by dingbang(m): 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2021
Same thing that will happen when all these famous men of God die.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by ObongIdeas: 8:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
Mrkumareze:

Any organisation that starts or headed in Nigeria can never be like the Catholic Church....
other Nigerian Mega churches ll face the same challenges cos they re individually pronounced..
I beg to differ! CAC, RCCG, Celestial, C&S
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by ObongIdeas: 8:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
bizzibodi:

He still own everything.
Says who?
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by ObongIdeas: 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
lomprico:

make him die first u go see similar situation in d church.
PA Akindayomi that founded RCCG died and none of his children nor wife took leadership of the church, the one in the person of E.A Adeboye whom he passed the baton before his Denise did.....
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by BigBashiru: 8:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
Jerryherd:

Greedy opportunist Africans

TB Joshua's Next of Kin, his immediate family, his kinsmen, and extended family made a brutal mistake, and the scavengers pounced in immediately

The moment TB was pronounced dead they needed to drop all sentiments and have a meeting with Head of the Family, Wife and Next of kin, to immediately secure TB Joshuas personal effects, cloths he died wearing and other important stuff

TB Joshua lacked Business / Organisation Leadership skills, and he ran his church like a family gathering and not a serious organisation..

Nobody in the hierarchy of RCCG or Winners would try such, as they all know their position in the....

Canada once consisted of over 50 first nations and tribes. England colonized the vast land mass using brutal murder as a technique and using greed, coveted the land and resources to themselves. they did same in America by creating New England and France doing so in Africa as we speak by attempting to create New France in west/central Africa. around 1904 Germany invaded Namibia and killedocer 80000 Namibians in an attempt to create German South West Africa..... these are greedy folks trying to possess a land that's not theirs....

these same colonizers have brainwashed u to only believe greed is only found in Africa...spits....

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by 24brains(m): 8:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
You sure say no be these people kill T.B joshua?

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by OHIGGI: 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
t b joshua never run his church as a family organisation but winners and RCCG are the one runing there churches as a family business

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Otunbakolawole0: 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
This is why you put systems and process in place. Not all this one man show. There should be a church board na. Abi?
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Handsum64: 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
Christians
Shame on you
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by deebrownneymar: 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
This has exposed the real SCOAN. Church na business
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by temiyato(m): 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2021
Jerryherd:

TB Joshua's Next of Kin, his immediate family, his kinsmen, and extended family made a brutal mistake, and the scavengers pounced in immediately

The moment TB was pronounced dead they needed to drop all sentiments and have a meeting with Head of the Family, Wife and Next of kin, to immediately secure TB Joshuas personal effects, cloths he died wearing and other important stuff

TB Joshua lacked Business / Organisation Leadership skills, and he ran his church like a family gathering and not a serious organisation..

Nobody in the hierarchy of RCCG or Winners would try such, as they all know their position in the organography

church of God is not a business centre and shudnt be compared to it. Africans mentality .... Papa die , pikin or wife takes over the church ....na business centre ? Y did T.B Joshua not ordain her and present her as an heir to the throne when he is gone? So , out of all the so called bishop and disciples , them no get leader wey suppose take over the affairs of the church ? No wonder CHURCH OF GOD MISSION and other business centres dey disgrace themselves once the founder dies.
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Emmanuelcann: 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

If I was not a Christian by birth, except I am visited by the Lord Jesus Himself, nothing would make me become one. Nothing. Not even miracles, which I would have believed are all fake and scripted. But anyway, I am an insider from birth, and that has allowed for serious understanding of certain things.

The mockery is founded on the fact that these same wolves should be overseeing the church in the absence of the deceased. People have become lovers of their own self. Greed has eaten deep into the Church.

SCOAN may die with T.B Joshua.
No offence, but nobody is born a Christian. God has no grandchildren. You're either a child of God or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by ini4brandon(m): 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
This is what happens when organisations are built around one man.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by folarin24(m): 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
Shaev7:

Na story you dy find.
Both RCCG and Winners, you think say them know the ones wey dy my street and axis?
Bruhahahah this men were somewhat greedy, let them set their church foundations on Jesus Christ, it will only shake, but cannot collapse.
I foresaw this after his death.
All those pastors some of them aren't different from hyenas by their actions.
If not the structure and foundation of Catholism, don't you see the way some priest react to postings?
you think so? u will get to know if the one on your street fails to report during remitance at the end of the month. it will reflect on the portal .
appraisal form is being pass every now and then to monitor if any parish os shut down under your watch
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Emperorlanky: 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
TechNana:
Disciples should calm down, I'd like to buy smiley wink

This life seems worthless already, you come to life go to school, get a job, make your own family, maybe build your empire, ( circle continues ) then when you die, you become worthless, having zero control over what you've built all your life...

What's the essence of life then?

We all born to die a few years after birth, yet the highest thing we all fear is dead?

So many unanswered questions...

Sad!

Dm for answers to life's deep questions
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Davidonkonsults: 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
He taught them the act well. Thief train thief.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by jaxxy(m): 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
There are always wolves in the house of God. Some are even leaders.
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by lastchild: 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
could it be that a man as big as Tb Joshua never thought of death thereby putting things in place legally?

am a big follower of Tb Joshua, but from the level of my spiritual knowledge, things like this happen to a church with wrong foundation, which I pray won't succeed happening in synagogue
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by IzzyAgu: 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
[quote author=Comingsoon212 post=105851962] who is this ? [j/quote]
Wetin??

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by AnanseK(m): 9:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
I hope they paid compensation for all those that died and the injured in the collapse of the synagogue that the prophet failed to see
Coming .

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Midex88(m): 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
Jerryherd:

Nobody in the hierarchy of RCCG or Winners would try such, as they all know their position in the organography

Pls don't say that. The prophet only wanted to stretch a hand of fellowship and love to the people around him but he never knew that people can't be trusted and that they don't have the same mind of sacrifice like him..
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by highchief1: 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
This is what happens when an organization has no structure
That's why d catholic church still exist
It's only the living faith church I see that has such structure
wait make oyedepo die first we go no weda na u build the structure.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Echoban: 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
When a man dies, the only people who can handle his properties with fairness are his wife and children, before any outsider, that's the truth, irrespective of wether the outsiders are pastors. Remember they were humans before becoming pastors, a leopard can never change it's spots.

I guess the dead prophet deserves the drama that has unfolded in the church he nurtured for years, or probably he never really cared if his church would be looted after his death, that's why he relegated his wife and children to the background. I mean even as a lady, which relative or pastor would be mad enough to take possession of my father's or husband's phones/personal belongings after his death? sad . The man's wife is correct to take the lead, but she needs to bring in new pastors and dump all the looting pastors, she can't handle the spiritual aspect of the church since she has always been relegated to the background of her husband's ministry. She should prayerfully chose her new workers. I also do not know if she should be preaching as a woman, it all depends on her beliefs.

Na people like u dey ground husband organization. Organization is more of Institution rather than family affair.

Now that church is more spiritual, hope she has the annointing and mantle to run the church like the disciple's and prophet nutured by the T B Joshua himself??

Or u feel na to just employ one new pastor and things will work??

I fault T B himself for not putting proper structure in place before he left,
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Yankee101: 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
It's all about money for lots of folks
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by confydoedowaye(m): 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
Give me one good reason why all these are happening to our beloved TB JOSHUA... May chukwu okike abiama punish those who will not let Baba rest peacefully...
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by NikAustine: 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
yusuf99:
It's not too late for you to denounced polytheism by accepting Islamic monotheism through worshipping only one God of the Universe. Being Born and raised in a christians home doesn't make one think stupid. Read John 5:30 Jesus said he can't do anything on his own. Does this qualify him to be God or a mere messenger of god?
And same Jesus also said they won't be marriage in heaven but we will all be like Angels. But atlas your prophet and your Quran say in heaven we will get married...
Oga Christianity might have it fuckups but Islam is not an option.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Timfreds(m): 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
How true is the story.
Do TB Joshua have private jet?
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by juniorstar(m): 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
themomentng:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/tb-joshua-crisis-hits-synagogue-as-disciples-seize-assets-put-private-jet-up-for-sale/
This is the greatest fear of any religious leader.. for Jesus christ it was necessary so that they wouldn't be too comfortable in a city to the detriment of the rest of the world. These sons of Eli calling themselves prophet and prophetes your judgment is right at the door step.
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by RepentToday: 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
Because you attend Living Faith Church? Have you forgotten that it's only RCCG among the popular churches that has passed through the Founder to another man without the church collapsing. Living Faith Church is still under the Leadership of the Founder. If you talk about structure RCCG should be use as the reference point
HRHQueenPhil:
This is what happens when an organization has no structure
That's why d catholic church still exist
It's only the living faith church I see that has such structure

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested / Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? / "Passenger In Keke Turns Python, Swallows A Boy In Bonny" - Apostle Paul Umoru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.