Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,218 members, 7,953,805 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale (68324 Views)

Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua / Apostle Suleman: "Disciples Of Jesus Were Armed, Were His Bodyguards'' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by OLULAW: 11:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
adabaraabdul:
Church is a business and as such legal framework should be drafted so that the hierarchy of the business entity is well defined. Quite unfortunate for SCOAN.

"A foolish man...built his house on the sand. The rain came down, the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat on that house; and it fell—and great was its fall."

Allahu akbar.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by assent: 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
Angeloihe:
Oyedepo son being groomed to take charge of winners.
David abioye will be chased away

I won't be surprised.

It is a family property.
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by assent: 11:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
hohafrank:
Don't say what you don't know.Go and read the church mandate and see for yourself.

Stay there and be fooling yourself.

Church mandate my foot.

So, you expect them to hand over all the private jets, universities and other properties their father has acquired by the dint of his hard work to someone outside the family?

Winners chapel is an Oyedepo business venture. They only used the money of people like you to build their dreams.

Have you heard about OPM before? It means Other People's Money, and that's the trick Oyedepo used for you and it worked perfectly.

Either the wife or any of his son's will take over after Oyedepo's demise.

E go shock you. That's when you will know that it is all about the wealth and power and rarely about gaining souls.

The name of the ministry itself is David Oyedepo Ministry; don't tell me you don't know this
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by lawbabs: 11:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

If I was not a Christian by birth, except I am visited by the Lord Jesus Himself, nothing would make me become one. Nothing. Not even miracles, which I would have believed are all fake and scripted. But anyway, I am an insider from birth, and that has allowed for serious understanding of certain things.

The mockery is founded on the fact that these same wolves should be overseeing the church in the absence of the deceased. People have become lovers of their own self. Greed has eaten deep into the Church.

SCOAN may die with T.B Joshua.

SCOAN was never the Church of Christ. And whatever is not built on Christ will scatter. This is how you know what was on Christ or not. He built the system around himself and not on Jesus. After dying, there is no Christ in the heart of many that were close to him enough to keep the light of the gospel within sphere and the influence of the church.

Time always test the altar on which a 'church' is built. This is why believers should not be jumping churches but stay in a place where the word is nourishing and nurturing (not miracle centres). The miracles and the power of God are in His word, and can only be activated by faith not television display.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by seyz91(m): 11:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
Abi
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
If only T.B joshua could just wake up from his grave and see all these embarassed

This life en, everything na just vanity...... Imagine am na,if this kind thing can happen to a man like T.B joshua whom we all knew to had lived a holy life,na who else worst no go fit happen to....
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by nerdjared: 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ecclesiastes 2: 21,22
because sometimes a person who has toiled with wisdom and knowledge and skill must leave everything to be enjoyed by someone who did not toil for it. This also is vanity and a great evil.
What has a man from all the toil and striving of heart with which he toils beneath the sun?
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Vision101(m): 12:40am On Sep 16, 2021
@georgeakins

Whether Winners , RCCG etc, no difference. They are all business centres set up to enrich very few individuals.

Pastoral work is all about accumulating wealth, nothing spiritual about it.

@me
Why not become one. Abi you no want wealth?
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Vision101(m): 12:51am On Sep 16, 2021
@bizzibodi
The founder have been long forgotten everything revolves around adeboye ever since.

@me
There is a definite structure. The GO is the symbol of the church just like the Pope. That's why it has survived for 69 years.

The difference between Winners, RCCG etc. and Synagogue is the power of education.
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by ezeegolimited30(m): 1:00am On Sep 16, 2021
No one can handle Ur things more than u,so do Ur best to enjoy life because u will not die finish before them begin drag Ur remains both human and insects
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by nezer83: 1:39am On Sep 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by zoedew: 2:54am On Sep 16, 2021
So he had a private jet! All the murk he kept under wraps are gradually being revealed!! And their works do follow them. SCOAN is not a church of The Living God! He was a deceiver!!!
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by zoedew: 2:55am On Sep 16, 2021
nezer83:

I thought they said TB Joshua never had a PJ.
The Man at The Synagogue was a deceiver.
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by nokspos: 2:59am On Sep 16, 2021
I've never seen this type of post before, you are very courageous and intelligent. something is different about you sir.
Authority1o1:
Okay...

If I was not a Christian by birth, except I am visited by the Lord Jesus Himself, nothing would make me become one. Nothing. Not even miracles, which I would have believed are all fake and scripted. But anyway, I am an insider from birth, and that has allowed for serious understanding of certain things.

The mockery is founded on the fact that these same wolves should be overseeing the church in the absence of the deceased. People have become lovers of their own self. Greed has eaten deep into the Church.

SCOAN may die with T.B Joshua.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by zoedew: 3:02am On Sep 16, 2021
Jerryherd:

Greedy opportunist Africans

TB Joshua's Next of Kin, his immediate family, his kinsmen, and extended family made a brutal mistake, and the scavengers pounced in immediately

The moment TB was pronounced dead they needed to drop all sentiments and have a meeting with Head of the Family, Wife and Next of kin, to immediately secure TB Joshuas personal effects, cloths he died wearing and other important stuff

TB Joshua lacked Business / Organisation Leadership skills, and he ran his church like a family gathering and not a serious organisation..

Nobody in the hierarchy of RCCG or Winners would try such, as they all know their position in the organography

He ran an orgy not an Organization! Not a family business. His wife was not hands-on in the charade! He successfully manipulated the high and the lowly! His rump is out in the open. No damage control measures will help him!!
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by zoedew: 3:10am On Sep 16, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
When a man dies, the only people who can handle his properties with fairness are his wife and children, before any outsider, that's the truth, irrespective of wether the outsiders are pastors. Remember they were humans before becoming pastors, a leopard can never change it's spots.

I guess the dead prophet deserves the drama that has unfolded in the church he nurtured for years, or probably he never really cared if his church would be looted after his death, that's why he relegated his wife and children to the background. I mean even as a lady, which relative or pastor would be mad enough to take possession of my father's or husband's phones/personal belongings after his death? sad . The man's wife is correct to take the lead, but she needs to bring in new pastors and dump all the looting pastors, she can't handle the spiritual aspect of the church since she has always been relegated to the background of her husband's ministry. She should prayerfully chose her new workers. I also do not know if she should be preaching as a woman, it all depends on her beliefs.
Preaching what! You don’t appear to get it! You can’t build something on nothing! A crash is imminent! The place is and was not a church of God but a cult! All the indicators are there for the discerning to see but spiritual manipulation ensured massive gullibility of folks who fell for the charlatan! When his lying schemes began to burst at the seams and exposure stared him in the face he ran to Mexico, Indonesia and as far away from Nigeria as possible. The www was turning out not big enough a place to conceal his infamy. His fate was sealed. His time was up!. He sold his soul and persona to the devil!

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by zoedew: 3:19am On Sep 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
If only T.B joshua could just wake up from his grave and see all these embarassed

This life en, everything na just vanity...... Imagine am na,if this kind thing can happen to a man like T.B joshua whom we all knew to had lived a holy life,na who else worst no go fit happen to....
Which holy life? Shine your eyes. The man was evil alive!!
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by zoedew: 3:23am On Sep 16, 2021
bizzibodi:

The founder have been long forgotten everything revolves around adeboye ever since.
On the contrary Baba Akindayomi has not been forgotten.
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by zoedew: 3:29am On Sep 16, 2021
GloryCardinal:
Do u mean that he's not worth for private jet ?
Those pastors that has it are they bigger than TB Joshua?
You appear to miss the point here. The point is that he deliberately manipulated folks to see him as one without a possession in the world!
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by ensamy(m): 3:41am On Sep 16, 2021
SCOAN is dead and buried with T.B Joshua.
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by awoluyi(m): 3:44am On Sep 16, 2021
If you want to know the owners of the church you attend ask your G.O to show you the CERTIFICATE of INCORPORATION of the church.
If your name is on the list of TRUSTEES, then you can refer to the place as OUR CHURCH and if not, it's simply the CHURCH where you worship.
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Nobody: 4:30am On Sep 16, 2021
So TB Joshua get private jet?
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Ayatullah(m): 4:51am On Sep 16, 2021
Prosperous111:
E never reach 6 months dem don dey share am

Anything built on falsehood can never last. That is the way Pastor Adeboye's Redeem Church will become after his death. There will be a bigger fight and uproar after Adeboye's

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Bigchristo: 5:15am On Sep 16, 2021
themomentng:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/tb-joshua-crisis-hits-synagogue-as-disciples-seize-assets-put-private-jet-up-for-sale/
They will never tell the truth on the news, what where you expecting when the wife of TB fired almost all his closest people that know the true assets of the church, let them enjoy they suffered to build with TB Joshua.
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Kennybh: 6:03am On Sep 16, 2021
Wow

JUDGEMENT DAY
  A time is coming when we will all have to stand before the judgment seat of Christ and be judged for what we did in this life.  We will not have the luxury to hire the best defense team to defend us; instead, we will stand before the Lord with our lives and secrets laid bare.
Ecc. 12:14 “ For God will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil."

My Friend give your life to Christ Jesus now
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by sirdick17: 6:26am On Sep 16, 2021
Jerryherd:

TB Joshua's Next of Kin, his immediate family, his kinsmen, and extended family made a brutal mistake, and the scavengers pounced in immediately

The moment TB was pronounced dead they needed to drop all sentiments and have a meeting with Head of the Family, Wife and Next of kin, to immediately secure TB Joshuas personal effects, cloths he died wearing and other important stuff

TB Joshua lacked Business / Organisation Leadership skills, and he ran his church like a family gathering and not a serious organisation..

Nobody in the hierarchy of RCCG or Winners would try such, as they all know their position in the organography

So is a business organization?

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Nezzjnr: 6:42am On Sep 16, 2021
Angeloihe:
The war in RCCG is bigger than u think.
They are just waiting for adeboye to die so that they can show their true characters
He gave these recent crop of pastors a free hand.

I mean with more branches springing up... People who don't have knowledge about the word of God becoming pastors.

It's just too much.
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Myer(m): 7:13am On Sep 16, 2021
Jerryherd:

Meaning RCCG doesnt depend on the Holyspirit leading but organogram?

Then you're telling us RCCG is a business entity and not a spiritual entity.
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Tuns20(m): 7:32am On Sep 16, 2021
[quote author=Jerryherd post=105842130]

The truth is irrespective of church.. Churches owned by one person experience these things when the founder dies..we'll see what happens to rccg and winners when baba adeboye and oyedepo have gone to be with the lord..Money fit make anybody change pattern...even pastor, do you think there are no fraud cases in rccg and winners even when the founders are still alive...
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:40am On Sep 16, 2021
otivere:

Church that donates money to beautify Vatican

At ur age, u don't know d meaning of structure..lol..u remind me of Yousef in BBNaija
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:41am On Sep 16, 2021
RepentToday:
Because you attend Living Faith Church? Have you forgotten that it's only RCCG among the popular churches that has passed through the Founder to another man without the church collapsing. Living Faith Church is still under the Leadership of the Founder. If you talk about structure RCCG should be use as the reference point

Am talking wat am sure of not what I hear so be careful with ur utterances, remember u are a Christian

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

... / Adeboye Gives New Instructions For RCCG / Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.