Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale (68064 Views)

Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua / Apostle Suleman: "Disciples Of Jesus Were Armed, Were His Bodyguards'' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:42am On Sep 16, 2021
highchief1:
wait make oyedepo die first we go no weda na u build the structure.

Spoken like a carnal reprobate person, u better repent and watch ur utterances going forward..to leave this world and go to hell is not funny
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:46am On Sep 16, 2021
donnie:

Catholic church did not survive merely because of structure. The papacy wielded great power, even more than many governments. And when the need arose they went to war where they slaughtered their enemies and conquered territories. That's where crusades began. They weren't shouting blood of Jesus as foolish African churches do today.

It's appalling that u can't give ur opinion without resorting to insults... there is no structure that have not made mistake out of ignorance, but they learn and put things in order...as we speak, does ur home have structure if u leave this earth? Can u beat ur chest and say this is how things will go if am no longer here

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:48am On Sep 16, 2021
IzzyAgu:

Hey!
My Church, Assemblies of God too has that Record .
The Father of all Pentecostal churches

Assemblies of GOD that is always in the news with so many constitutional leaders? I pray u are right Sha

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:48am On Sep 16, 2021
bizzibodi:

Catholic church is run like an institution it belong to every members not one head.

U are right but governed by Pope so let's not undermine his authority

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by heavenlyrace: 7:49am On Sep 16, 2021
But if I may ask, is Church a family business? Does any Church belongs to any man or family instead of our lord Jesus Christ? That you are the leader of any Church does not give you or your family the right of ownership, pls let's be careful in runing our masters business as we are all stewards, or have we decided to pay our selves by our selves? Church is no body's family inheritance but Gods business, God alone chooses who to hand over, i hate covetousness , pls lets borrow wisdom from redeemed church, papa adeboye and deeper life
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:49am On Sep 16, 2021
Help2020:

Lol.Ask about Jehovah's witness.
Their own is almost perfect.

U are very right wink wink wink smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:52am On Sep 16, 2021
derbykol:
Even RCCG is structured.

Yeah, u are right smiley

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by emperor863(m): 8:05am On Sep 16, 2021
ObongIdeas:

Very true! Bishop Oyedepo's wisdom is divine. Even at zonal level, there's a structure, what is called ZFC i.e zonal fellowship council.

Yes na. It will have structures just like the business organization it is. It is such structures that allow the dismissal/ sack/retrenchment of pastors who in the real sense are supposed to be employees of God in the vine yard and therefore can not be sacked by any mortal.

Living faith church, also known as "in Christ name PLC"
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by pasuma(m): 8:21am On Sep 16, 2021
Look whois talking. Same RCCG that shifted goal post just to continuously accommodate Daddy G.O as against the constitutional retirement age for pastors. Abeg park well, all of una na the same. Politicians still dey learn from una
Jerryherd:

Greedy opportunist Africans

TB Joshua's Next of Kin, his immediate family, his kinsmen, and extended family made a brutal mistake, and the scavengers pounced in immediately

The moment TB was pronounced dead they needed to drop all sentiments and have a meeting with Head of the Family, Wife and Next of kin, to immediately secure TB Joshuas personal effects, cloths he died wearing and other important stuff

TB Joshua lacked Business / Organisation Leadership skills, and he ran his church like a family gathering and not a serious organisation..

Nobody in the hierarchy of RCCG or Winners would try such, as they all know their position in the organography

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by IzzyAgu: 8:21am On Sep 16, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

Assemblies of GOD that is always in the news with so many constitutional leaders? I pray u are right Sha
Constitutional leaders promoting and teaching the Right Doctrines

Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by 752hub: 8:40am On Sep 16, 2021
No structure, this will not happen with Redeemed church
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by okorogodwin4(m): 8:40am On Sep 16, 2021
Jerryherd:

Greedy opportunist Africans

TB Joshua's Next of Kin, his immediate family, his kinsmen, and extended family made a brutal mistake, and the scavengers pounced in immediately

The moment TB was pronounced dead they needed to drop all sentiments and have a meeting with Head of the Family, Wife and Next of kin, to immediately secure TB Joshuas personal effects, cloths he died wearing and other important stuff

TB Joshua lacked Business / Organisation Leadership skills, and he ran his church like a family gathering and not a serious organisation..

Nobody in the hierarchy of RCCG or Winners would try such, as they all know their position in the organography

you are living in a fools paradise if you think it will not happen in your so mentioned church
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by okorogodwin4(m): 8:43am On Sep 16, 2021
ObongIdeas:

Very true! Bishop Oyedepo's wisdom is divine. Even at zonal level, there's a structure, what is called ZFC i.e zonal fellowship council.
make we hear word sychophants everywhere
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by highchief1: 9:51am On Sep 16, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

Spoken like a carnal reprobate person, u better repent and watch ur utterances going forward..to leave this world and go to hell is not funny
u be fool I go first u enter heaven.when u get educated and exposed u will stop thinking like this.ask yourself why ppl in western world are not so religious.
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by nezer83: 11:52am On Sep 16, 2021
zoedew:

The Man at The Synagogue was a deceiver.

Lolz...I believe more revelations will surface, I only hope his ardent followers will not be disappointed.
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Lokojatoofar: 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
Shebi his worshipers said he didn't have a jet? That he used all his money to buy bags of rice for them?
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Rebelutionary: 12:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
ObongIdeas:

As much as I admire the structure built by LFC and RCCG and some others i still believe non is foolproof...there are always willing vessels to be used by the devil. The pastor that hijacked the ghanian LFC comes to mind. Couple of months back Papa complained about letting some pastors go because they were deeping their hands in church funds same has been heard in the RCCG. Having a solid structure without loyal lieutenants is a waste of time in my opinion because at anytime there is an opportunity these hawks wont hesitate to bleed the system like what is happening in SCOAN.
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by bizzibodi(m): 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

U are right but governed by Pope so let's not undermine his authority
Who is undermining his authority?
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by bizzibodi(m): 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
zoedew:

On the contrary Baba Akindayomi has not been forgotten.
Do u know i & millions of Nigerians are hearing that name for d first time....i bet U dnt know his other names.
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by bizzibodi(m): 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
ObongIdeas:

Says who?
Even d universities built he is d chancellor's can't d church appoint someone else as d chancellor....sorry I forgot he is d church.
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Kfed4ril(m): 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
This is what happens when an organization has no structure
That's why d catholic church still exist
It's only the living faith church I see that has such structure

Anglican Church nko?
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
Kfed4ril:

Anglican Church nko?

The one allowing gay to get married...nah
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by Kfed4ril(m): 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

The one allowing gay to get married...nah

Church of Nigeria has cut off from them
And do you know the number of Catholic priests that are closet gays?
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by adabaraabdul: 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
OLULAW:

"A foolish man...built his house on the sand. The rain came down, the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat on that house; and it fell—and great was its fall."

Allahu akbar.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The foolish man you are talking about here is you. Whats the correlation with my write up and your reply. Mumu man.
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by OLULAW: 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
adabaraabdul:

The foolish man you are talking about here is you. Whats the correlation with my write up and your reply. Mumu man.

The fact that you’re a FOOL is exemplified by your membership of the synagogue cult. I hope you’ve now taken your freedom.
Re: Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale by adabaraabdul: 12:07am On Oct 03, 2021
OLULAW:

The fact that you’re a FOOL is exemplified by your membership of the synagogue cult. I hope you’ve now taken your freedom.

You tell me Allah is the greatest, now you tell me I am a member of the Synagogue. You must be mentally challenged. Go seek help bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested / Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? / "Passenger In Keke Turns Python, Swallows A Boy In Bonny" - Apostle Paul Umoru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.