Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses (30072 Views)

Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free / Traders Lament Over Low Patronage In Onitsha Market (Photo, Video) / Have Fraudsters Invaded The BVN System? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by speedfreak(m): 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

What was your response to that babe?
I just laughed and shrugged it off, there was really no point trying to justify anything, na me find trouble go toast single babe for eko hotel on a weekend grin

1 Like

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
speedfreak:

I just laughed and shrugged it off, there was really no point trying to justify anything, na me find trouble go toast single babe for eko hotel on a weekend grin

Lol.
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by BluntCrazeMan: 12:14am On Sep 20, 2021
pocohantas:

Don’t mistake me for your sister, Sir.

Nigeria is not even the poorest country in the world, so I wonder why the presence of yahoo boys would be the reason MANY can feed. Do yahoo boys run NGOs or what?

As usual, blame everyone but themselves. It started right from the garden of Eden when God asked Adam why he was hiding.

You mean a man, the SUPERIOR and LOGICAL gender. The gender that God created in his own image. Decided to go into CRIME, risking his life, freedom and reputation, because women (not forgetting their fish brains) are entitled?

More nonsense. smiley
Easy naa
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by BluntCrazeMan: 12:21am On Sep 20, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
So pocohantas is even 43 embarassed
You believe everything you see online??
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by BluntCrazeMan: 12:22am On Sep 20, 2021
BigJoe19:
4million naira or dollars, funny you. Where is oriental lol, Palazzo Versace hotel or nothing else.
And then, what else??
What's your contribution to your kindred?
(Not to talk of your village or town.... Just Kindred Alone)
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 20, 2021
Kajaard:

I can attest to the house rent point you raised. I wanted to give out my house at Ilupeju for rent. You need to see the way these very young dudes with questionable dressing and fancy cars were ready to dole out over 6 million for a 4 bedroom house even beating some Indians that wanted to get the house. My spirit just wasn't okay with them. Something about them just gave me the creeps. I ended up giving it to the Indians that work around Ilupeju.

6m for a 4 bed in ilupeju?

Isn't that too high?
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Kajaard: 9:38am On Sep 20, 2021
LagosInter:

6m for a 4 bed in ilupeju?

Isn't that too high?

The final rent was fixed by an estate valuer because of the finishing and it's furnished.
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 20, 2021
Kajaard:

The final rent was fixed by an estate valuer because of the finishing and it's furnished.

I said that because of the location, it's looks over valued.
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Kajaard: 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
LagosInter:

I said that because of the location, it's looks over valued.

Not really. Rents in Ilupeju are quite expensive right now because that's the major residential area for Indians in Nigeria. That's where the rich and affluent Indians live, where their schools, restaurants and worship centers are all located.
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by speedfreak(m): 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
30naira:

Aunty, no vex, but it's the gospel truth. I'm 28, have a decent job, earn around 250k a month. Getting a decent girl for a healthy relationship is hard, believe me I have tried. The ones you meet will expect you to compete with yahoo boys. Like I can comfortably take care of a woman, but I'm not going to buy a phone worth my 2 months salary, it makes zero sense to me.
At the end I'm labeled 'stingy'. The average Nigerian lady, especially the Gen Z and millinials want to date fraudsters, that's the simple truth. They don't care how the money comes, as long as you can buy iPhone.

I can relate to this, had similar issues with the younger crowd because I believed the ideal woman would be 3 to 4 years younger, most girls at that age aren't really looking for something serious, just someone to augment the lifestyle they want to live, I'd advise you consider bankers, corporate women or those self employed business ladies 26 and above, you'll be shocked at how much better your life would be , you'd still spend although a little bit more but i can assure it certainly wouldn't be for some frivolous thing, presently splitting a 750k professional course fee with my madam, a few months back we spilt something similar to purchase furniture for my new place, its not entirely about financial convenience, conversations, networking, spirituality, heck even the sex is better. If you're on the island try KPMG, Deloitte or any of the banks in Victoria island, you'd meet really interesting people not just for relationships but business and everything in-between.
PS: This is just my personal opinion, use at your own discretion.

3 Likes

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kajaard:

Not really. Rents in Ilupeju are quite expensive right now because that's the major residential area for Indians in Nigeria. That's where the rich and affluent Indians live, where their schools, restaurants and worship centers are all located.

Yea, I wonder what was the initial attraction.

Anyway, that sum is peanuts for someone that earns in dollars.
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Harmony92(f): 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
Daum:

Oh, so you day Ogheghe
Na una no make us fit day buy cloth for Benin abi
hahahaha no o I b baker o.
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Daum: 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
Harmony92:
hahahaha no o I b baker o.

First Benin girl i am meeting here on nairaland.
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:45am On Sep 24, 2021
BigJoe19:
Nigerian girls only hate yahoo boys online, in real life yahoo boys treat them like slaves and the girls still beg to be with them. You may even be typing this your nonsense epistle while your yahoo boyfriend is fucking you silly.

Obara Jesus !! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Savagery...

Leemao

Zero joy sef you no get..
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Harmony92(f): 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
Daum:

First Benin girl i am meeting here on nairaland.
smiles cheesy
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by SaintUlot: 7:19am On Oct 04, 2021
Omoluabiii:
The Billionaires,
The Mega rich,
The Rich,
The Politicians,
The Law makers,
The Executives,
The Legal systems,
The Banks,
The Government in Nigeria and all its agencies re your real enemies, not yahoo boys......
Here are my reasons...
Starting from the independence of this country up till now, we have not had a true sincere leader as a president....
Starting from the president, and all its parastatals are all corrupt people filled with greed,,
over the years you will notice that we have had countless amount being embezzled, how many do you want to count...
This are money meant for betterment of some peoples lives, being embezzled.....
You, pocohantas is lucky to face a gram of these lack,
but some people face the full heat, some died, some starved to death, some we wasted by sickness, some hunger,
how do you think those that survived would act?
These yahoo boys faced the extreme effect of the error of these stupid leaders...
No food,
no accommodation,
no education,
no light,
no water,
hunger and stavation,
they cant even afford the basic necessities while they re young, and barely escape death....
They re ready to sniff out every penny from any of these people listed above.
Even if it cause them death,,,,
every specie will defend itself against any external force, and must survive at all cost, survive first before a change.
Your father, my father, our fore fathers caused it, and yet we the children re suffering from it,
Dont blame them, leave them alone, give them their respect, they ll surely give you yours too, let them have what you ve had, they deserve it...
Give what belongs to cesar unto cesar,
Respect.......

Going by the analysis your analysis here, armed robbers, kidnappers, assassins, terrorists and ritual killers activities are all justified, they should be left alone to prosper in their chosen profession because it is the failed government that pushed them to it. Hope i am speaking your mind?

2 Likes

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 04, 2021
pocohantas:

Don’t mistake me for your sister, Sir.

Nigeria is not even the poorest country in the world, so I wonder why the presence of yahoo boys would be the reason MANY can feed. Do yahoo boys run NGOs or what?

As usual, blame everyone but themselves. It started right from the garden of Eden when God asked Adam why he was hiding.

You mean a man, the SUPERIOR and LOGICAL gender. The gender that God created in his own image. Decided to go into CRIME, risking his life, freedom and reputation, because women (not forgetting their fish brains) are entitled?

More nonsense. smiley

10/10
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Klass99(f): 8:11am On Oct 05, 2021
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas / Naira Float: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu Lost $5.85bn, Say Bloomberg Index / Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.