Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,707 members, 7,813,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses (30054 Views)

Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free / Traders Lament Over Low Patronage In Onitsha Market (Photo, Video) / Have Fraudsters Invaded The BVN System? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by pocohantas(f): 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
spirul77:
E be like say better hunger never wipe all these ones yansh before. I just see this pocohantas as one old woman who yahoo boys think is too old for them, so she's just venting her anger and frustration here, I Don see una type well well before.

B:S. I'm not into fraud or abetting it in any way or form but.....just look at the number one yahoo boys in aso rock

Of course I am older than them and not their spec- thankfully so!

What exactly would I be doing with younglings that wear pencil jeans, graphic tees, earrings and cross-bags. Guys that hop into their ES 330 and start blasting Zlatan and Naira Marley’s music while driving like retards. Guys that give themselves nicknames like Splash-Money and Izu-Wire-Wire. Guys that sleep knowing someone is crying, maybe dead because of their actions. Guys that spend their lives evading and settling law enforcement agencies.

You mean I should be angry that these sets of guys do not find me desirable? I do hope your partner uses protection to knack you. This level of shallowness can easily pass for an STI.

185 Likes 22 Shares

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by AdahPaul15(m): 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
pocohantas:

Guys that sleep knowing someone is crying, maybe dead because of their actions. Guys that spend their lives evading and settling law enforcement agencies.

This part hits cry cry

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by spirul77: 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
pocohantas:

What exactly would I be doing with younglings that wear pencil jeans, graphic tees, earrings and cross-bags. Guys that hop into their ES 330 and start blasting Zlatan and Naira Marley’s music while driving like retards. Guys that give themselves nicknames like Splash-Money and Izu-Wire-Wire. Guys that sleep knowing someone is crying, maybe dead because of their actions. Guys that spend their lives evading and settling law enforcement agencies.

You mean I should be angry that these sets of guys do not find me desirable? I do hope your partner uses protection to knack you. This level of shallowness can easily pass for an STI.
hahaha, Wahala, poco abeg leave me o, I have partners in farming and fashion designing because that's what I do, I get your point sha, sorry.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by AdahPaul15(m): 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
This Yahoo stuff has really affected the reputation of Nigeria. The other day, i was about completing a service for a white guy on Instagram. Before he sent me the money (part payment), he asked me my location. I sent him Nigeria. Since the time I replied him with my location till now, he saw the message but have not replied. I have sent him multiple messages but no reply. At this point, I'm looking for money to migrate from this country cos I'm seriously tired undecided cry

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by drmikeadams(m): 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
pocohantas:

grin grin. Your good...walai u jst murdered yahoo boiz

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by PDPGuy: 12:50am On Sep 16, 2021
Nezzjnr:
I entered a Classless boutique the other day to get a Black Trouser for an occasion... Trouser wey i no go even wear again.

Bros told me 13k...I no even get mind price sef... I just left the shop and went to my Cloth dealer at Balogun cheesy cheesy
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Echoban: 1:06am On Sep 16, 2021
drmikeadams:
grin grin. Your good...walai u jst murdered yahoo boiz

That banny Sabi them Wella, she always describe them with that small cross bag, yellow stockings and always playing naira Marley and zlatan grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by uchman(m): 1:31am On Sep 16, 2021
speedfreak:

Lol, when we speak up, why are you hating? is it your family they are stealing from?, so I'd rather not say anything in public but tbh they've ruined almost everything social and lifestyle related. Recently had this issue with a certain neighbor when I bought a new car, typical Lagos apartment, small parking space and constant parallel parking, came in late on Friday night and against my better judgment, decided to park outside...long story short, one of them almost took my whole side mirror off and instead of an apology he offered to buy me and my whole family new cars grin. The discrimination is evident with the feminine gender, had one ask me recently how can you be using a iPhone X in 2021,better be doing what your mates are doing.
There's very little appreciation for honest hard work anymore, after all anybody with a laptop and internet can be a millionaire right?
We,
that is still using iPhone 6 Nkor?

1 Like

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Jerryherd: 3:47am On Sep 16, 2021
cool

People stupid for this part of the world hence the prevalence of poverty, the worst part they are 100% ignorant of how most Yahoo boys make money online some just give stupid Nollywood fictional bullshit

Oya let us rationally and critically judge this scenerio and give verdict

A jobless broke boy downloads VPN, download 40 to 50 pictures of sexy Latina girl on a fresh Instagram page, and Facebook... He download an American phone number texting app and began commenting online with his Airtel free Facebook, while you are here commenting on Tonto dike Kpokpogri

Very soon he checks his inbox, and he sees friend request from 2 Indians with their dick pictures, and an American divorcee from Seattle Washington, he picks his Nokia tourch light phone, borrows credit and calls his elder brother who happens to be a pastor, to pray about this 3 names for favour

Long story short, he decided to chat and exchange pics with them for 3 days before asking for money and giftcard, they willingly send him $1500 USD for transport and hook up

With 600k in his account, he settles his mum and brother pays for data , then invite his friends that had been dashing him used cloths and sharing data with him, to follow him to a beer parlour Pocohantas and her civil servant boyfriend drinks their beer and peppered turkey

The boy buys red label and cranberry juice, with big BBQ fish and sauce since he knows more of his guys would soon fall in to do atenu after seeing WhatsApp Status

Pocohantas Civil Servant boyfriend got angry that the little kid had already spent half of his salary at a go, and he makes a snide remark about them been Ritualist, and they also replied calling him broke

Pocohantas Civil Servant boyfriend vows never to patronise the joint again as a SIMP that he is, The new rich kid vowed to always get their liquor at the mall or ShopRite and drink at home

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Nothingserious: 5:42am On Sep 16, 2021
pocohantas:

You are trying so hard to be offensive and I have told you not to mistake me for your sister. I don’t have yahoo boys in my circle. Except he disguises, I can’t think of what we would be doing or discussing together.

Water and oil doesn’t mix…

If it is about the money, which I LOVE, yahoo boys do not even rival some legit hardworking men. What exactly do yahoo boys buy for their green-wig-wearing-gfs? iPhone, organic cream and small handbags. Is that what you want to use and razzle a 43yrs old woman like me in 2021? Guy, behave well abeg.

Lol!
You are brunt but funny too

1 Like

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Whobedatte(m): 6:58am On Sep 16, 2021
What about smoking weed in the compound and blazing music on high volume , disturbing other tenants .
I will specifically ask the landlord when next I am looking to rent another house when my current one expires if working class people are the occupants if not , I no dey rent houses where yahoo boys live ,even if it's free .
You do not even know how many of you live in the compound ,everyday you keep seeing strange faces , horrible looking girls in the compound and neighborhood.
Do you yahoo but use your sense and stop behaving like a tout na

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by femi4: 7:54am On Sep 16, 2021
We are all yahooed or yahoo others at one point in our lives. Yahoo ni gbogbo wa

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:14am On Sep 16, 2021
Okay, this make sense. The topic had me thinking 'spiritual' effect.
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Emmanuel909090: 8:44am On Sep 16, 2021
A lot of legit people are way richer than yahoo boys.
Yahoo boys can't even stand them financially.

21 Likes

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Sonnobax15(m): 8:52am On Sep 16, 2021
chatinent:
I dey respect myself when I enter bar. I no dey carry myself go where yahoo boys and ritualist dey dey.
cheesy grin grin me self,e don tay when I enter any bar self... If I really mean to high myself small,I go just stroll go out,buy my one barbecue and my bottle beer..Then I go jejely come my house cheesy. I no wor hear say any smallie wey him dirty money dey catch insult me or fall my hand grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by SocialJustice: 8:53am On Sep 16, 2021
Sounds like the rantings of a jealous, overshadowed customer.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by ba7man(m): 8:55am On Sep 16, 2021
I once applied for off-shore funding for a project and i was given audience.

The moment they found out the destination was Nigeria, they stopped responding.

Those boys are a curse to the country.

27 Likes

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by seyz91(m): 8:56am On Sep 16, 2021
cheesy
Bellfun:
Very true!

Not only for businesses.. But also for other individuals!

House rent is now on the rise cos of these guys(they can pay millions for accommodation) and the greedy landlords expect all other tenants to pay up too(not minding the fact that people don't have the financial muscle to compete with G boys).

1 Like

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Heterodox(m): 8:59am On Sep 16, 2021
BigJoe19:
Nigerian girls only hate yahoo boys online, in real life yahoo boys treat them like slaves and the girls still beg to be with them. You may even be typing this your nonsense epistle while your yahoo boyfriend is fucking you silly.
You must have been living with useless females

11 Likes

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by illicit(m): 9:00am On Sep 16, 2021
The way they buy cars that EFCC will later impound bothers me, are they that stupid

They make clothes fvcking expensive now

I don't even talk to their girls anymore cos they seem to look down on u cos u do salary job gosh

undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by safeopportunity(m): 9:00am On Sep 16, 2021
Thank God am a google boy

₦airaland

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by seyz91(m): 9:00am On Sep 16, 2021
cheesy you got it

You no lie

Better to stay away from their likes cuz dem be destiny killers and their choice can make one go extreme if no sensible
pocohantas:

It must be those balenciaga and fur-slippers-wearing-girls. Hold iPhone 11 for hand, but they can’t navigate that phone beyond camera and Instagram.

Lol. Their hubris is something else. They have no regard for anyone. Everything is about money to them. Very loud set.

2 Likes

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Heavance(m): 9:04am On Sep 16, 2021
Bellfun:
Very true!

Not only for businesses.. But also for other individuals!

House rent is now on the rise cos of these guys(they can pay millions for accommodation) and the greedy landlords expect all other tenants to pay up too(not minding the fact that people don't have the financial muscle to compete with G boys).
Na this one gangan we dey now.
I am as well affected, with the way landlords increase rents in Lagos because of them.
I really don't understand our society again.

10 Likes

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by omonla10(m): 9:05am On Sep 16, 2021
I waited over a month to get tenants in my newly built house. Cos 80% of prospective tenants were yahoo boys. I can't even stand them. Living in my house lailai..
Later when yahoo fails, they might think of using my daughters to renew their yahoo plus subscription

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by ajericho(m): 9:05am On Sep 16, 2021
speedfreak:

Lol, when we speak up, why are you hating? is it your family they are stealing from?, so I'd rather not say anything in public but tbh they've ruined almost everything social and lifestyle related. Recently had this issue with a certain neighbor when I bought a new car, typical Lagos apartment, small parking space and constant parallel parking, came in late on Friday night and against my better judgment, decided to park outside...long story short, one of them almost took my whole side mirror off and instead of an apology he offered to buy me and my whole family new cars grin. The discrimination is evident with the feminine gender, had one ask me recently how can you be using a iPhone X in 2021,better be doing what your mates are doing.
There's very little appreciation for honest hard work anymore, after all anybody with a laptop and internet can be a millionaire right?

That depends on individual,even if it's not fraud they are into,they would behave like that,not every yahoo boy you come across would have such manners

1 Like

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by ajericho(m): 9:06am On Sep 16, 2021
Heavance:

Na this one gangan we dey now.
I am as well affected, with the way landlords increase rents in Lagos because of them.
I really don't understand our society again.

Why would landlord increase rent in the first place?
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:07am On Sep 16, 2021
pocohantas:

You are trying so hard to be offensive and I have told you not to mistake me for your sister. I don’t have yahoo boys in my circle. Except he disguises, I can’t think of what we would be doing or discussing together.

Water and oil doesn’t mix…

If it is about the money, which I LOVE, yahoo boys do not even rival some legit hardworking men. What exactly do yahoo boys buy for their green-wig-wearing-gfs? iPhone, organic cream and small handbags. Is that what you want to use and razzle a 43yrs old woman like me in 2021? Guy, behave well abeg.

Poco no pun intended, you gat drop one pikin i have known you here for years.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by aluyapreston: 9:07am On Sep 16, 2021
pocohantas:

It must be those balenciaga and fur-slippers-wearing-girls. Hold iPhone 11 for hand, but they can’t navigate that phone beyond camera and Instagram.

Lol. Their hubris is something else. They have no regard for anyone. Everything is about money to them. Very loud set.

I am starting to like your posts more and more. you see this Yahoo thing, it is some thing i have never liked. I and my Girl live together with high ambitions and we are actually working towards it. this has prevented us buying crazy things (though i spend almost 80k monthly sha). Her Younger sis which is actually a fur-wearing and Iphone carrying Yahoo girlfriend looks down at her. like why are you dating a guy that earns like around 40,000 when you can be dating a millionaire.

This is a brat that has never worked a 30k job in her life. My girl get thick skin, she no der reason am. and the funny thing is that, I earn at least 180k to 200k+ consistently and I am a small millionaire. but at 24, i no get the financial strenght yet to spend up to 100k monthly or i will eat my seed and have no harvest to reap in the future. my girl senior me small o but her commitment to her dream and her not disrupting mine with excessive spending gives me hope and age no be my issue at all

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:07am On Sep 16, 2021
speedfreak:

What was your response to that babe?

1 Like

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Terrence99: 9:08am On Sep 16, 2021
ajericho:

Why would landlord increase rent in the first place?

Is there any law prohibiting landlords from increasing rent?

3 Likes

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Vinnie2000(m): 9:08am On Sep 16, 2021
Hmm, the Lady Pocohantas!

I must comment for your Thread!

In Big Businesses such as Hotels, Bars, Eatery and let's say Gym/Fitness centers Yahoo Boys patronage is Nice and Bring Great Profits! tongue

However in small scale Business such as Barbing Salon, POS, Kiosk, etc, Yahoo Boys patronage is very dangerous!! sad

because of their Appearance and Bad image, they subconsciously Scare away other Customers!!

Ur Business might now become Stagnant! undecided

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas / Naira Float: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu Lost $5.85bn, Say Bloomberg Index / Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.