Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,828 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses (30069 Views)

Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free / Traders Lament Over Low Patronage In Onitsha Market (Photo, Video) / Have Fraudsters Invaded The BVN System? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by The5DME(m): 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2021
I no even fit see better jeans of 4k again...
Nawa

Newdelhi

1 Like

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Drunkdick85(m): 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
seanjy4konji:
Even your boyfriend or husband is into a form of fraud or the other to survive in Nigeria...Forget the useless office you all take as front as inside the office?you still do somethig shady so who holy pass

Yahoo has come to stay and will forever stay and not only in Nigeria...We are still learners compared to the Yahoo boys is USA,UK,KUALA LUMPUR,CHINA,RUSSIA,VIETNAM,SINGAPOR....All of them are into fraud so stop deceiving your self...

And if you think people will lay on their bed and die of suffering after going to school with their parents last kobo only to become teacher with 15 k salary in Nigeria when house rent is over 400 k for a decent place unless you move to village then you must be mad upstairs...Take a work around your street or estate and tell me how many people you see employed...

Our leaders have failed to create jobs and make the living conditions ok for us...They purposely make life difficult for nigerians....To work in goverment office without paying is impossible.to work in army is imposible or navy or airforce without brie...how many people can afford 300 k bribe??to set up a business is impossible because it needs capital..if you have capital..Thank God...

People buildin houses like they are buying palm slippers and you think they dont cut corners then you are deceivig yourself not me...only few people have salaries that can afford the things we see daily and they buy it cash..ot installment for years like usa or uk.

If you think yahooo is easy alsoI have a new apple laptop am not using....i will give you vip72 one year access....Will give you another 200 dollars to buy any other tool ...resign from your dignity job and start yahoo....If you dont die from hunger before year runs out or full like lekki prostiture then call me a bastard...

You were your family are into fraud also come online deh talk about yahoo as if no be everybody be yahoo...

Dem deh write yahoo for face?

Well done you are doing well.
Continue
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Mftivi: 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2021
Angelfrost:

I asked you a simple question... A simple answer would have sufficed. There was no need for the part in bold.

Thank you for throwing more light.
I agree with you but I was sending a message to me other people too who might want to quote me.
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
omonla10:
I waited over a month to get tenants in my newly built house. Cos 80% of prospective tenants were yahoo boys. I can't even stand them. Living in my house lailai..
Later when yahoo fails, they might think of using my daughters to renew their yahoo plus subscription

1 Like

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Harmony92(f): 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
folake4u:
angry Everything don cost because of them. For Benin, you nor fit see jeans of 5-8k anymore.
Boutiques are now selling jeans/hoodies from 15k and above. It's so irking!!!!!!!!
Now all the shop sellers increased their prices and an average person can't patronise them again.

Their arrogance is out of this world. Gosh!
God bless you for dis o esp sapele road n ogheghe. One Yahoo boy n his gf entered my shop last week undecided u need to see d way d gf was forming ooo with her smeagol face.

5 Likes

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Angelfrost(m): 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

I love your level of intelligence. I was surprised with how the Op blamed yahoo for ruin of a business centre abi na eatery, that she knows. Should we blame runsgirls for the increase in t.fare of Uber?

Is she saying all hotels patronised by Yahoo boys end up losing on the long run? Does she even realize more businesses are making money from them than the ones she visit that are "conveniently losing money?"

Woooooh make we leave matter for Matthias, not all business owners are business-wise, some just have money to invest.

Side note: Pity my club small in the football section. Make una no dey enter us like that, na beg I beg

Thank you sir...

It is pathetic for business owners to disrespect older regular clients just to please newer and perceived richer ones.

Your club?!! Which one?!! grin

1 Like

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
BigJoe19:
Nigerian girls only hate yahoo boys online, in real life yahoo boys treat them like slaves and the girls still beg to be with them. You may even be typing this your nonsense epistle while your yahoo boyfriend is fucking you silly.

Lol absolutely true. She made some sense though but what you said about her and her colleagues Is absolutely true, their cunny ways and hypocrisy knows no bound. They are the Primary reason why STUPID & FOOLISH Males does all sort of Vices Just to Impress and satisfy them. The least of creatures I will ever take serious In my dear life are "Female Human Beings" I know "Male Human Beings" can be very stupid and does lot of evils too but at least we have "SOME" who thinks logically not the All Anywhere Belle Face Congregation......
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Juliusmomoh: 12:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lokojatoofar:
She is mature like fine wine cool
I like you are from kogi state
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
pocohantas:

You are trying so hard to be offensive and I have told you not to mistake me for your sister. I don’t have yahoo boys in my circle. Except he disguises, I can’t think of what we would be doing or discussing together.

Water and oil doesn’t mix…

If it is about the money, which I LOVE, [s]Yahoo boys do not even rival some legit hardworking men.[/s] What exactly do yahoo boys buy for their green-wig-wearing-gfs? iPhone, organic cream and small handbags. Is that what you want to use and razzle a 43yrs old woman like me in 2021? Guy, behave well abeg.

Nonsense and rubbish, Even though I detest "Plain Yahoo Boys" more than you do. I can tell you there Is no single Legit Person In this God forsaken shiiiithole. Those Corporate Fraudsters you call legit are "Corporate Criminals running a Legitimate Scams" as well. The difference between them and the illiterate and lousy yahoo boys Is, As for them, they are educated and productive and they know how to go about their organized Crime and Scams and they also know how to balance things and keep the economy running. Life generally Is all about "MANIPULATION & DECEPTION" But there are different Niches & Levels to It. There Is no Absolute Legitimate Human Anywhere In the World.....

3 Likes

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by The5DME(m): 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
[[s]20 author=Jefferyhi86 post=105869463]Baba don't mind dem, even some yahoo boiz clothes don't entice me all, just go for first grade wear, I swear some of them don't believe wen I wear a good first grade trousers for 1500 or a turkey sleeve for 3500,dem self are baffled, cos dem don't know how to price goods, [/quote][/s] e no go better for that yahoo boy when make you this bitter..... Chai,..... You're a bitter person sha
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2021
BornRicch:

Are you for real kid! Don't you see how young boys are buying cars everyday? Would you compare it to back in the days when only the rich and average men buy cars? Yahoo is a hobby. Karma is for the gullible like you because no one cares. Is either right or wrong, zero or one, true or lie, live or die. Make your money and stop hating.

You and your people aren't the first to buy second hand 2010 benz.

If you and your people think you are the people lifting the economy up, then you people are dumb....even before the days of yahoo, legit people have been buying cars, building houses and doing businesses.

You buy laptop, scam people, come pick 10,000 dollars after 5 years, then use the money lodge for one hotel, they spend for prostitutes and paying bills.

In the morning, you wake up and shout you are supporting the economy, that Nigeria will collapse if not because of your fraud, if you believe this garbage na mumu you be, you don't know how economy works.

We are in dollar crisis, you and you boys for come save us with una foreign exchange.

2 Likes

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by udemzyudex(m): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
spirul77:
who be this one again, animals wey get horns dey talk snail still dey chuk mouth. Abeg go one side make we notice better people. I mean you are so effing irrelevant in this convo

When you're done crying, you will go back to your hole.
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2021
mema900:

I said they are major customers.
Then in the past, some of these things are bought by politicians(who are still yahoo boys)

What i am saying is, the major profits from these things comes from them

You must be joking.

Yahoo boys are the major customers of what exactly?

So because after working for 3 years and scamming 1000 dollars, you are now the energy of the economy.

Yahoo boys are the ones making mtn, dstv and dangote cement, commercial banks and all businesses to break even. grin grin

You for add say na yahoo boys dey pay all the tax wey Nigerian government dey generate

Sir, i think that you are living in a cave grin

2 Likes

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by godons100(m): 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
nakaman:
Shit, there's no tougher yahoo like they NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT.

They get tired of Nigeria that's why they always travel abroad �
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by folake4u(f): 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2021
Harmony92:
God bless you for dis o esp sapele road n ogheghe. One Yahoo boy n his gf entered my shop last week undecided u need to see d way d gf was forming ooo with her smeagol face.

I just tire oh.
Them go dey do like say them nor dey shit, especially those ones for Sapele Road, true true, you know them grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Nezzjnr: 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You must be joking.

Yahoo boys are the major customers of what exactly?

So because after working for 3 years and scamming 1000 dollars, you are now the energy of the economy.

Yahoo boys are the ones making mtn, dstv and dangote cement, commercial banks and all businesses to break even. grin grin

You for add say na yahoo boys dey pay all the tax wey Nigerian government dey generate

Sir, i think that you are living in a cave grin

That's how one was telling me that Yahoo boys are more wealthier than the Top executives of Dangote... Shell... Kpmg and the rest.

I didn't even bother to respond to his Mentions again

3 Likes

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by MNDY(m): 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2021
Bellfun:
Very true!

Not only for businesses.. But also for other individuals!

House rent is now on the rise cos of these guys(they can pay millions for accommodation) and the greedy landlords expect all other tenants to pay up too(not minding the fact that people don't have the financial muscle to compete with G boys).

But for business, I will say yes it helps business. I was having my akara and pap at my usual joint one day when one yahoo guy came with his pet dog to buy akara take away of N4,000

2 Likes

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by MNDY(m): 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2021
Bellfun:
Very true!

Not only for businesses.. But also for other individuals!

House rent is now on the rise cos of these guys(they can pay millions for accommodation) and the greedy landlords expect all other tenants to pay up too(not minding the fact that people don't have the financial muscle to compete with G boys).

But for business, I will say yes it helps business. I was having my akara and pap at my usual joint one day when one yahoo guy came with his pet dog to buy akara take away of N4,000. I was shocked.
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by neyobills: 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kajaard:

You didn’t give your Nigerian brethren your house in Ilupeju even tho they were willing to pay cash just because of their mode of dressing which is none of your buisness because it’s their private life yet ended up giving Indians instead,this is the same type of luxury you would never enjoy in India if tables were turned,then u travel abroad tomorrow and scream racism,why wouldn’t they treat u like a doormat when they can easily notice the inferiority complex written all over you over some not so white skin.

I can attest to the house rent point you raised. I wanted to give out my house at Ilupeju for rent. You need to see the way these very young dudes with questionable dressing and fancy cars were ready to dole out over 6 million for a 4 bedroom house even beating some Indians that wanted to get the house. My spirit just wasn't okay with them. Something about them just gave me the creeps. I ended up giving it to the Indians that work around Ilupeju.
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by neyobills: 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
[quote author=Kajaard post=105867942

I can attest to the house rent point you raised. I wanted to give out my house at Ilupeju for rent. You need to see the way these very young dudes with questionable dressing and fancy cars were ready to dole out over 6 million for a 4 bedroom house even beating some Indians that wanted to get the house. My spirit just wasn't okay with them. Something about them just gave me the creeps. I ended up giving it to the Indians that work around Ilupeju.[/quote]

You didn’t give your Nigerian brethren your house in Ilupeju even tho they were willing to pay cash just because of their mode of dressing which is none of your buisness because it’s their private life yet ended up giving Indians instead,this is the same type of luxury you would never enjoy in India if tables were turned,then u travel abroad tomorrow and scream racism,why wouldn’t they treat u like a doormat when they can easily notice the inferiority complex written all over you over some not so white skin.

2 Likes

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Kajaard: 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
neyobills:

You won't understand. I have had very bad experience with Nigerian tenants in my other property.

Paying rent the first time is not an issue, it's the subsequent payments that becomes an issue. Then ejecting them is another issue, it's always a hassle and I end up using lawyers. The Indians will pay on time and they will be easier to eject as well from past experience.

And yes my suspicions were right, those were yahoo boys. I can't have fetish yahoo boys living in my property. My house, my rules.

7 Likes

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2021
ba7man:
I once applied for off-shore funding for a project and i was given audience.

The moment they found out the destination was Nigeria, they stopped responding.

Those boys are a curse to the country.

Your Politicians, Your Citizens Perhaps Including you are all Curse to that fertile land.....
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Bellfun(m): 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
MNDY:

But for business, I will say yes it helps business. I was having my akara and pap at my usual joint one day when one yahoo guy came with his pet dog to buy akara take away of N4,000. I was shocked.

Good for the Akara woman!

But when her N100 akara and pap starts getting smaller and smaller..cos she knows a G-boy(who does not care about price and quantity) is coming to buy...what would happen to other regular customers?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by MNDY(m): 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2021
Bellfun:

Good for the Akara woman!

But when her N100 akara and pap starts getting smaller and smaller..cos she knows a G-boy(who does not care about price and quantity) is coming to buy...what would happen to other regular customers?

She will be very senseless to do that.
Is she there to sell to only (the) G-Boy(s)?

3 Likes

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Bellfun(m): 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
MNDY:

She will be very senseless to do that.
Is she there to sell to only (the) G-Boy(s)?

Lol...the 'seller' would rather go for the high-paying customers... That's the problem currently affecting men's wears/ boutique businesses... Jeans of 5k now goes for 17k...and the boutique owner prefers G-boys!

2 Likes

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Terrence99: 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
spirul77:
all these notice me people speaking grammar up and down here I hope the op notices all of una and respond to all your PMs, hypocritical attention seekers.
Shut up your mouth. Shameless, dumb pauper sleeping with a grandma for chicken change. You are a disgrace to your family.

1 Like

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by neyobills: 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kajaard:

You won't understand. I have had very bad experience with Nigerian tenants in my other property.

Paying rent the first time is not an issue, it's the subsequent payments that becomes an issue. Then ejecting them is another issue, it's always a hassle and I end up using lawyers. The Indians will pay on time and they will be easier to eject as well from past experience.

And yes my suspicions were right, those were yahoo boys. I can't have fetish yahoo boys living in my property. My house, my rules.

I do understand your house your rules bla bla bla but u can’t know from mere seeing someone for the first time if he would be able to pay the next annual rent,even your Indians could go bankrupt and have a hard time paying as well so nothing written in stone,however if u ever get an opportunity to go to Indian an average Indian would never give you any preference ahead of a confirmed Indian serial fraudster,it’s laughable when u don’t want to have fetish Yahoo boys in your property when in reality the Indians are actually more fetish than your fellow brethren yahoo boys.

The average Nigerian oppression mentality gave birth to this thread such old cargoes like the op cringe when they see younger people live their lives the way the want,they only want to be the ones at the top oppressing others once they see other people especially younger who can rival their income and spending they are quick to label them yahoo boys,why should anyone have a problem with a change of music at a public place,such small minded people.

I live abroad and it’s very evident here,a Nigerian works for a good firm and he keeps telling his brothers the firm is not recruiting,an Indian man who works in the same firm is busy pulling is brethren out of the mud and giving them positions in the same firm and u wonder why the Indian community in flourishing in many parts of the world,guess the excuse of the Nigerian worker in the firm,oh he doesn’t want other Nigerians to spoil his reputation the firm then when he gets sacked someday he goes back to square one without having made any impact on anyone but himself.

The driving force for success of most Nigerians is oppression,the only want to be successful enough to oppress other not so successful people,their success drive isn’t to impact the world and make it a better place but only impress their brethren,same goes for the so called yahoo boys.

2 Likes

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Avishoba(m): 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
It is not only that kind of business you mentioned above but all businesses especially when it comes to waers; these vendors skyrocket the price as if all are equal.

And to we youth, Yahoo should not be the way out of the country problem

1 Like

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Frenzy01(m): 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
I really don't like commenting on posts like this... Nah person wey chop belleful go get time dey drag things online....

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available

1 Like

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Kingrefreshed: 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
Just say you are a yahoo boy and save face than writing these epistles.Dem go catch you one day sha

Bleep I didn't know when I clicked LIKE on your comment and then I had to u like very fast!

Hahahaha.

BUHARI is a Yahoo man and all others Playing the the legit tune are Maga's. According to Naira Marley
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Goldenfinger: 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2021
AdahPaul15:

This part hits cry cry
.. I also felt it too bro, but man got to do what man got to do... I be street boy, not proud of it but just got to do it... Quitting soon(I pray I can, yahoo money too sweet). but let me finish learning my ui/ux design first, then let see how it goes... I pray God help me
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Omoluabiii(m): 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2021
The Billionaires,
The Mega rich,
The Rich,
The Politicians,
The Law makers,
The Executives,
The Legal systems,
The Banks,
The Government in Nigeria and all its agencies re your real enemies, not yahoo boys......
Here are my reasons...
Starting from the independence of this country up till now, we have not had a true sincere leader as a president....
Starting from the president, and all its parastatals are all corrupt people filled with greed,,
over the years you will notice that we have had countless amount being embezzled, how many do you want to count...
This are money meant for betterment of some peoples lives, being embezzled.....
You, pocohantas is lucky to face a gram of these lack,
but some people face the full heat, some died, some starved to death, some we wasted by sickness, some hunger,
how do you think those that survived would act?
These yahoo boys faced the extreme effect of the error of these stupid leaders...
No food,
no accommodation,
no education,
no light,
no water,
hunger and stavation,
they cant even afford the basic necessities while they re young, and barely escape death....
They re ready to sniff out every penny from any of these people listed above.
Even if it cause them death,,,,
every specie will defend itself against any external force, and must survive at all cost, survive first before a change.
Your father, my father, our fore fathers caused it, and yet we the children re suffering from it,
Dont blame them, leave them alone, give them their respect, they ll surely give you yours too, let them have what you ve had, they deserve it...
Give what belongs to cesar unto cesar,
Respect.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas / Naira Float: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu Lost $5.85bn, Say Bloomberg Index / Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.