Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses (30077 Views)

Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free / Traders Lament Over Low Patronage In Onitsha Market (Photo, Video) / Have Fraudsters Invaded The BVN System? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Unclesamo(m): 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
pocohantas:

Of course I am older than them and not their spec- thankfully so!

What exactly would I be doing with younglings that wear pencil jeans, graphic tees, earrings and cross-bags. Guys that hop into their ES 330 and start blasting Zlatan and Naira Marley’s music while driving like retards. Guys that give themselves nicknames like Splash-Money and Izu-Wire-Wire. Guys that sleep knowing someone is crying, maybe dead because of their actions. Guys that spend their lives evading and settling law enforcement agencies.

You mean I should be angry that these sets of guys do not find me desirable? I do hope your partner uses protection to knack you. This level of shallowness can easily pass for an STI.

Explicit

2 Likes

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by proeast(m): 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
ajericho:

So that one na Yahoo boy problem?

Is it even normal that a 18 yr old boy can't afford to rent an apartment unless he's into fraud?

I still dey wonder what these boys would have been doing if not yahoo

That is what I also think about sometimes. The number of youths doing internet fraud now is so high. More than half of undergraduates seem to be doing it and many graduates that ordinarily would have been jobless and hopeless seem to have found solace in it. If a census of Yahoo boys are conducted today, maybe it would reveal that up to 15 million youths are into it!

It's a vicious circle indeed.
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by ajericho(m): 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
proeast:

That is what I also think about sometimes. The number of youths doing internet fraud now is so high. More than half of undergraduates seem to be doing it and many graduates that ordinarily would have been jobless and hopeless seem to have found solace in it. If a census of Yahoo boys are conducted today, maybe it would reveal that up to 15 million youths are into it!

It's a vicious circle indeed.

Forget,it's waypre than that,enter one neighborhood and it's very sure you'll fish 15 yahoo boys
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Regex: 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
pocohantas:

Of course I am older than them and not their spec- thankfully so!

What exactly would I be doing with younglings that wear pencil jeans, graphic tees, earrings and cross-bags. Guys that hop into their ES 330 and start blasting Zlatan and Naira Marley’s music while driving like retards. Guys that give themselves nicknames like Splash-Money and Izu-Wire-Wire. Guys that sleep knowing someone is crying, maybe dead because of their actions. Guys that spend their lives evading and settling law enforcement agencies.

You mean I should be angry that these sets of guys do not find me desirable? I do hope your partner uses protection to knack you. This level of shallowness can easily pass for an STI.

He's dead. He didn't survive the hit.

4 Likes

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Cti28(m): 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
pocohantas:

Don’t mistake me for your sister, Sir.

Nigeria is not even the poorest country in the world, so I wonder why the presence of yahoo boys would be the reason MANY can feed. Do yahoo boys run NGOs or what?

As usual, blame everyone but themselves. It started right from the garden of Eden when God asked Adam why he was hiding.

You mean a man, the SUPERIOR and LOGICAL gender. The gender that God created in his own image. Decided to go into CRIME, risking his life, freedom and reputation, because women (not forgetting their fish brains) are entitled?

More nonsense. smiley
One plate of Nkwobi for you.

2 Likes

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by smasher1(m): 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
pocohantas:

You are trying so hard to be offensive and I have told you not to mistake me for your sister. I don’t have yahoo boys in my circle. Except he disguises, I can’t think of what we would be doing or discussing together.

Water and oil doesn’t mix…

If it is about the money, which I LOVE, yahoo boys do not even rival some legit hardworking men. What exactly do yahoo boys buy for their green-wig-wearing-gfs? iPhone, organic cream and small handbags. Is that what you want to use and razzle a 43yrs old woman like me in 2021? Guy, behave well abeg.

It's okay Madam
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by smasher1(m): 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
So pocohantas is even 43 embarassed

Please stop. Thanks,

1 Like

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Jefferyhi86(m): 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
No one make me bitter oga, just cut ur clothes to ur size n av a zero competition
The5DME:
[[s]20 author=Jefferyhi86 post=105869463]Baba don't mind dem, even some yahoo boiz clothes don't entice me all, just go for first grade wear, I swear some of them don't believe wen I wear a good first grade trousers for 1500 or a turkey sleeve for 3500,dem self are baffled, cos dem don't know how to price goods, [/s] e no go better for that yahoo boy when make you this bitter..... Chai,..... You're a bitter person sha
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Daum: 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
Harmony92:
God bless you for dis o esp sapele road n ogheghe. One Yahoo boy n his gf entered my shop last week undecided u need to see d way d gf was forming ooo with her smeagol face.

Oh, so you day Ogheghe
Na una no make us fit day buy cloth for Benin abi
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by NoToPile: 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lokojatoofar:

I laugh when guys who are managing themselves decide to go for women who think they are all that because they are beautiful or whatever and then the guys turn around to say they can't find good women. Mr man, find a level headed girl and stay well with her. Many men don't want to stay at their level. The way you clam good girls are hard to find, it's same way women claim that serious and monogamous men are scarce in Nigeria yet women would not be pardoned if they do crime to get and keep a man. Many of you will not even look twice at a good girl. Mr man, people who are poorer than you are getting married every saturday

The bolded has always been the problem, they will leave the good girls and start running after shadows later they will start saying decent girls are hard to find.
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by InHeaven(m): 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2021
Crazy man grin
FalseProphet1:

I see you sending dm to her, I see her ignoring you, I see you attacking her on Nairaland, I see you two later becoming friends on the form, I see you calling her big aunty, I see her sending you money for school fees.

This I have seen.
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by mema900: 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You must be joking.

Yahoo boys are the major customers of what exactly?

So because after working for 3 years and scamming 1000 dollars, you are now the energy of the economy.

Yahoo boys are the ones making mtn, dstv and dangote cement, commercial banks and all businesses to break even. grin grin

You for add say na yahoo boys dey pay all the tax wey Nigerian government dey generate

Sir, i think that you are living in a cave grin

You are completely disconnected from the realities on ground....i bet you own no business at all. I am a business man and i am telling you from experience.

I am sure person like u is currently doing ur masters in some university or probably still an undergraduate. ...Nigeria will shock you!!!
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
mema900:

You are completely disconnected from the realities on ground....i bet you own no business at all. I am a business man and i am telling you from experience.

I am sure person like u is currently doing ur masters in some university or probably still an undergraduate. ...Nigeria will shock you!!!

Lol. You are a comedian
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 16, 2021
mema900:

I said they are major customers.
Then in the past, some of these things are bought by politicians(who are still yahoo boys)

What i am saying is, the major profits from these things comes from them

You are living in a cave grin

According to you the major customers of all the things you mentioned are yahoo boys. grin

Dude, you type like you aren't exposed. So you mean the major customers of dstv, mtn and all other businesses in Nigeria are yahoo boys while formally it was politicians.

The way you take these people so high, someone will think that Nigeria economy is runed by these street criminals doing yahoo yahoo and that the average Nigerian can't afford the things you mentioned.

I just want to inform you, that an average thug running bus parks earn more than the majority of yahoo boys in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Nezzjnr: 6:24am On Sep 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

According to you the major customers of all the things you mentioned are yahoo boys. grin

Dude, you type like you aren't exposed. So you mean the major customers of dstv, mtn and all other businesses in Nigeria are yahoo boys while formally it was politicians.

The way you take these people so high, someone will think that Nigeria economy is runed by these street criminals doing yahoo yahoo and that the average Nigerian can't afford the things you mentioned.

I just want to inform you, that an average thug running bus parks earn more than the majority of yahoo boys in Nigeria.

Off your mic Sir before they say you aren't enlightened
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by pocohantas(f): 8:44am On Sep 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Lol. Just what I was discussing with a friend yesterday. They overrate these cretins. One dolt up there is even saying no legit hardworking men. The kind of comments or opinions you hear from yahoo boys and their fans would leave you shocked.

3 Likes

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by lkillbrokehoes: 9:00am On Sep 17, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
So pocohantas is even 43 embarassed
Everyone knows that
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 17, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. Just what I was discussing with a friend yesterday. They overrate these cretins. One dolt up there is even saying no legit hardworking men. The kind of comments or opinions you hear from yahoo boys and their fans would leave you shocked.

One thing about these yahoo boys is that they always find a way to suppress their guilt and legitimize their criminal behaviors while their fans through rumours help in solidifying their notoriety .

First they claimed, it was because the whites stole from Africa and slavery that is why they went into scamming them. Second excuse, no jobs, Now, they are claiming that they are the backbone of the economy that without them, people won't survive. Is that not the highest level of delusion. grin grin

Funny enough, I watched a documentary of one these scammers reading one motivational book called think and grow rich by Napoleon's Hill while scamming. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 17, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Off your mic Sir before they say you aren't enlightened

grin

When a man sees yahoo boys as his role model, why won't he take them as his god
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Kennedy97: 11:04am On Sep 17, 2021
Heterodox:
You must have been living with useless females

You can't blame him there are alot of useless females everywhere

1 Like

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Sixfeetbelle: 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
skj1377:
Your 43! Wow you need a guy o

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's an inside joke sha.

Year in, year out, Nairaland males always try to figure her out using different tactics and methods of bashing.

Last year, there was a particularly intense bashing that came for her and in between that period, someone who claimed he knew her offline said she was 43. Na so our Aunty Poco decided that instead of having us always guessing her age, decided she's 43.

You are allowed to do with this information what you will.

3 Likes

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Sixfeetbelle: 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
zicoraads:

E choke, choken't it? cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by skj1377(m): 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ladies Above 37 year old are sweet and clean. At that age they know their body well. Some are so good in bed you will be wondering what happened why are they still single. Besides, they are almost always financially stable in fact can help a hustler financially. Most have bought their personal cars and have like few millions shouting halleluya in their bank accounts doing nothing. Some also have landed properties and houses even in Abuja. I know one that has like N20million in her account and a few landed properties. If not that am happily married I would have had a few as girlfriends. If your looking for them they are in banks, oil companies, hospitals, FMCG, NNPC, FIRS some federal government revenue generating agencies have them but i think a concentration of them can be found near Alausa in Ikeja .But please be careful some may already have a kid( with some story) as in baby mama runs. Best of luck
Sixfeetbelle:

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's an inside joke sha.

Year in, year out, Nairaland males always try to figure her out using different tactics and methods of bashing.

Last year, there was a particularly intense bashing that came for her and in between that period, someone who claimed he knew her offline said she was 43. Na so our Aunty Poco decided that instead of having us always guessing her age, decided she's 43.

You are allowed to do with this information what you will.

1 Like

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by Sixfeetbelle: 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
skj1377:
Ladies Above 37 year old are sweet and clean. At that age they know their body well. Some are so good in bed you will be wondering what happened why are they still single. Besides, they are almost always financially stable in fact can help a hustler financially. Most have bought their personal cars and have like few millions shouting halleluya in their bank accounts doing nothing. Some also have landed properties and houses even in Abuja. I know one that has like N20million in her account and a few landed properties. If not that am happily married I would have had a few as girlfriends. If your looking for them they are in banks, oil companies, hospitals, FMCG, NNPC, FIRS some federal government revenue generating agencies have them but i think a concentration of them can be found near Alausa in Ikeja .But please be careful some may already have a kid( with some story) as in baby mama runs. Best of luck

I feel like this information you presented here would be more useful for a guy. My initial comment only explained why "43" may not be her real age

1 Like

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by DonroxyII: 11:39am On Sep 18, 2021
30naira:

Aunty, no vex, but it's the gospel truth. I'm 28, have a decent job, earn around 250k a month. Getting a decent girl for a healthy relationship is hard, believe me I have tried. The ones you meet will expect you to compete with yahoo boys. Like I can comfortably take care of a woman, but I'm not going to buy a phone worth my 2 months salary, it makes zero sense to me.
At the end I'm labeled 'stingy'. The average Nigerian lady, expecially the Gen Z and millinials want to date fraudsters, that's the simple truth. They don't care how the money comes, as long as you can buy iPhone.
I don't know why hard hustled guys attracts retrogressive girls ..... It can't be their fault but yours ..... Maybe you find the good souls girls repulsive or not woke enough for your liking ....... Many beautiful souls girls abound that can turn your 250k to 2.5M .... Maybe u sef no dey reason dem side cuz dem no dress up like dem Karishikas !!

Once a girl paint her hair green/yellow .... indecent dressings showing all her endowments and leg chains.......... I won't even price nor ask for her worth ......... I shift front grin
I know those buying such markets no be me .. Python wey chop wetin pass am go die ... grin

Once a seemingly beautiful souls is not speaking to my Core values and Principles (na dem dey disguise na cloth dem change grin) ... I just run without saying goodbye grin ...... Make eye no see evil, e must shine wellwell !!

Shine ya eyes you sef ooo ... Wife market sef cost grin
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by DonroxyII: 11:48am On Sep 18, 2021
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by 30naira: 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
DonroxyII:
I don't know why hard hustled guys attracts retrogressive girls ..... It can't be their fault but yours ..... Maybe you find the good souls girls repulsive or not woke enough for your liking ....... Many beautiful souls girls abound that can turn your 250k to 2.5M .... Maybe u sef no dey reason dem side cuz dem no dress up like dem Karishikas !!

Once a girl paint her hair green/yellow .... indecent dressings showing all her endowments and leg chains.......... I won't even price nor ask for her worth ......... I shift front grin
I know those buying such markets no be me .. Python wey chop wetin pass am go die ... grin

Once a seemingly beautiful souls is not speaking to my Core values and Principles (na dem dey disguise na cloth dem change grin) ... I just run without saying goodbye grin ...... Make eye no see evil, e must shine wellwell !!

Shine ya eyes you sef ooo ... Wife market sef cost grin

Maybe I'm fishing in the wrong river. Make I check myself first

2 Likes

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by DonroxyII: 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
30naira:

Maybe I'm fishing in the wrong river. Make I check myself first
Aswear ... kindly do .. May Jah Help, Amen !!
Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by TWLifestyle: 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
BigJoe19:
I'm not even in Nigeria presently but I noticed that's the behaviour of most Naija girls when I came to Naija two months ago.
I wonder why you didn't notice the behaviour of naija boys ? Is it because its easier to blame women for mens moral failings

1 Like

Re: How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses by yeldey: 11:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
smasher1:

It's okay Madam

Lol at 43 yrs old.

Only if they knew��

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Naira Float: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu Lost $5.85bn, Say Bloomberg Index / Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof / POS For Business: How Stringent Is Your Bank's Conditions? How Else To Get POS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.