Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,143 members, 7,852,903 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos (64375 Views)

"I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) / Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by DavidTariq96(m): 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:

You re a cis straight person, telling other people how they were born and weren’t born, you have no right to speak on something you know nothing about nor have you live through, and how do you know the natural order of life, some principles your parent taught you from outdated times. If you point is nobody is born a lesbian is simply ignorant and you should keep it to yourself. Live and let live.

abeg shout up jare. If ur papa be gay u for dey here dey type all these mumu things? Or if mama be lesbian u for no exists. Use ur head think simple things

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by goody2019: 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:

You re a cis straight person, telling other people how they were born and weren’t born, you have no right to speak on something you know nothing about nor have you live through, and how do you know the natural order of life, some principles your parent taught you from outdated times. If you point is nobody is born a lesbian is simply ignorant and you should keep it to yourself. Live and let live.

Born straight, born a bachelor/spinster, born a lesbian, born an adulterer, born a prostitute, born a polygamer, born a ...? Story, story. Excuse unlimited?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Kobojunkie: 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
neyoohhh:

Kobo the Christian insulting others. Did your Bible not instruct you to turn the other cheek.
Fck off to hell bastard.. just teasing lol.
Let's hear your response even though I know you're a confirmed lunatic.
Remember we've been here before, so I'm well aware of your personality.
I insulted you? Now you resort to lying ? undecided
Kobojunkie:
The fact as you consider the Word of God, Jesus Christ Himself, baseless speaks volumes as far as your mental health where He is concerned. undecided
undecided
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by neyoohhh: 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
Gerrard59:

Saw your comment here:

https://www.nairaland.com/6704962/nigerians-returned-abroad-regret/3

I'm curious, if Nigerians in Nigeria are becoming woke, why the continued stay abroad (headquarters of wokeness)?

Because the internet is different from reality.

Do you think everyone in the west is gay or in support of it.

The trick works best on low iqs, they put out a lot of noise to make it appear as though gay is the in thing but I am not seeing a lot of white gay's.

My partner is white and anti gay, all of their families educate the kids that it's a choice but Africans being over zealous dullards only see the surface.

Some idiot in Nigeria was even asking me if I'm gay , another one kept on talking about bisexual men, pegging..I was like damn these mofos are bleeped.

You're just pawns, hence the worst outcomes and stats will always be attributed to blacks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by patjane(f): 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
Thanks
ThEGodFaThEr104:

See them.....birds of a feather.
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Chiffy: 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
Johel:

What's this one saying?...so Na homosexuals be Una problem?how their homosexuality disturb or affect your life?,or were u born to judge them?,who born u sef,who u be?,are you any better?,are u perfect?...face your life and let others live Theirs!!!...Una go dey there dey talk Wetin no concern Una papa while the pple u condemn make more progress...make Una dey use Una head think,not Una nyansh...Let God judge men according to their sins,it's his duty not yours,and if he pain you,carry them go court...Hypocrites!!

Stupidity is definitely your first name and Ignorance is yoir middlrname.
Homosexuals are in the UK and US parliaments are enforcing schools to include homosexuality in their curricular; they are closing churches that don't bless gay marriages; they are ruining successful people's careers because these people do not encourage gay lifestyle. Ordinary people can no longer give their honest opinions about sexual orientation because they are scared of the backlash and their effect on their careers.

And the Idiot in you is asking me; how e take concern me. I will not wait till our case becomes irredeemable like the western world. I will speak against it and thunder fire the generation of anyone who counter me. Una dey mad. We are NOT gay... In Mugabe's voice

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by tianshie(m): 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
neyoohhh:

Lol , your continent has the poorest statistics.

Historically black's are failures.

Why?

Because idiotic degenerate low lives like you embrace anything western as truth's.

If I were to ask you why people have sex with animals, same sex , you'd ignore and deflect with a moronic response like it's there life.

If individualism is the standard, we won't have courts, police, taxes because those are tools to regulate the offshoots within society's.

I don't blame you, if the west say's animals can consent to sex using some psuedo science, you'll still accept it has truths because you simply don't have an independent mind.

Just another empty headed tool for leftism.

Everything you wrote there is incomprehensible. Wrong use of possessives. Your brain nerves are probably coated in sheepskin instead of myelin. Bow in the presence of an intelligence greater than yours.

You must mean nihilism instead of individualism. Olodo rabata. Go school una no go gree.
Go play elsewhere. I am not in your cohort. Come back when you can make comprehensible arguments.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by neyoohhh: 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
tianshie:

Everything you wrote there is incomprehensible. Wrong use of possessives. Your brain nerves are probably coated in sheepskin instead of myelin. Bow in the presence of an intelligence greater than yours.

You must mean nihilism instead of individualism. Olodo rabata. Go school una no go gree.
Go play elsewhere. I am not in your cohort. Come back when you can make comprehensible arguments.

Lol , run along. Just say you don't have an answer to what was written or too dull to comprehend it .
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by neyoohhh: 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
tianshie:

No I meant individualism, a counter argument to live as you please, a selfish trait that ignores the greater the good of the society.

I could use nihilism, hedonistic etc , if it captures the essence of what I'm trying to explain but it doesn't.

Just like I thought, Nuru from mushin has found the word nihilism on the internet and we can't rest.

This idiot literally thinks a word in the dictionary is an expression of intelligence lol
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Frenzy01(m): 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
I thought they said LGBT are liable to 14 yrs imprisonment in Nigeria angry

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by descarado: 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
15yrs down the line, Nigeria will have like 5% lgtb community.

It's inevitable. And as time goes on religion will continue to fade to insignificant. Na poverty still hold some people.
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Besk: 2:59pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
i already addressed this so you go back and read through my comments for the answer to this. undecided

As in, I should go back and read your write your own scriptures rather than the age-long scriptures handed down to us through the Holy Spirit of the Living God?

Who are you? Jesus Christ? God? Why should I bother reading you trying to argue against the ultimate destination you and I know you cannot change if you refuse to turn to God and die in your sins?
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Kobojunkie: 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
Besk:
As in, I should go back and read your write your own scriptures rather than the age-long scriptures handed down to us through the Holy Spirit of the Living God?

Who are you? Jesus Christ? God? Why should I bother reading you trying to argue against the ultimate destination you and I know you cannot change if you refuse to turn to God and die in your sins?
I you have an issue with a particular statement I made, make it known or move on! undecided
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by descarado: 3:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
tianshie:

I'm always surprised when "conservative" Nigerians move to America and become liberal. Shows they were never truly conservative but ignorant. Many of them abound on this forum. Heteronormative sheep.
Time, time will tell.
If they don't want that, they should go to UN

UN gave people freedom of expression, religion as well as freedom to be in relationship of any kind

You don't pick one and leave the rest. Tomorrow, they start calling uk, us, un for help

Very funny people that can't hold it on their own for 2 months without international assistance

Mbok
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by yemmywesey(m): 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
Olayinka and amara. #kara.
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Johel(m): 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
Chiffy:

Stupidity is definitely your first name and Ignorance is yoir middlrname.
Homosexuals are in the UK and US parliaments are enforcing schools to include homosexuality in their curricular; they are closing churches that don't bless gay marriages; they are ruining successful people's careers because these people do not encourage gay lifestyle. Ordinary people can no longer give their honest opinions about sexual orientation because they are scared of the backlash and their effect on their careers.

And the Idiot in you is asking me; how e take concern me. I will not wait till our case becomes irredeemable like the western world. I will speak against it and thunder fire the generation of anyone who counter me. Una dey mad. We are NOT gay... In Mugabe's voice

Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by ThEGodFaThEr104: 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2021
patjane:
Thanks
Get your silly lesbo nyansh out of here
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by advanceDNA: 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:

■Jesus Christ said lust in your heart is sin - Matthew 5 vs 27 - 32 ... you mention Beastiality and Rape.. in both cases lust precedes the acts , or does it not? undecided
■Jesus Christ said, love your neighbor as you love yourself, love your enemies even more.... you mention Kidnapping. - no one who loves himself would want to be kidnapped and no one who loves an enemy even more than he/she loves self will Kidnap such a one either. undecided
■ Jesus Christ said Marriage is between a man and a woman - Matthew 19 vs 1 - 5 implying marriage between a man and a child or a woman and a child is not according to Him undecided

Jesus Christ didn't need to specify everything for one to deduce what sin is and what is not. undecided

U are very correct with you deductions even thous Jesus sisg mention rape, beastiality etc.... so how come u are now using the condition that Jesus didn't directly mention homosexuality to mean that it isn't wrong...??
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Besk: 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I you have an issue with a particular statement I made, make it known or move on! undecided

I’m not interested in having an argument with you. I’ve dropped the WORD of God so my own words are irrelevant.

May the Spirit of the Living God stand as a bulwark against you even as you seek to confuse many and steer them towards hellfire.
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by neyoohhh: 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
descarado:

Time, time will tell.
If they don't want that, they should go to UN

UN gave people freedom of expression, religion as well as freedom to be in relationship of any kind

You don't pick one and leave the rest. Tomorrow, they start calling uk, us, un for help

Very funny people that can't hold it on their own for 2 months without international assistance

Mbok

Na you mentally enslaved people are the funny one's here .

Everyone knows the UN is useless, have they rescued all the people being killed by boko haram yet? , but we're supposed to let them dictate our collective destiny's?

Reprobates!
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by patjane(f): 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
Thanks �
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Get your silly lesbo nyansh out of here
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Kobojunkie: 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
advanceDNA:
U are very correct with you deductions even thous Jesus sisg mention rape, beastiality etc.... so how come u are now using the condition that Jesus didn't directly mention homosexuality to mean that it isn't wrong...??
Jesus Christ does not describe for us crime but instead Sin, that which is against God, a standard higher than man's many laws. undecided

So, what according to God's Law, the sin is not even the acts themselves but the intentions, the lust in one's heart that precedes the sexual acts. So Sin is not rape, beastiality, homosexuality, masturbation, etc.. all of those are instead acts that may follow the sin. undecided
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by ThEGodFaThEr104: 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2021
patjane:
Thanks �
Sit down here and be saying thanks, the earlier you stop this perverse and unclean act the better for you.
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Kobojunkie: 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2021
Besk:

I’m not interested in having an argument with you. I’ve dropped the WORD of God so my own words are irrelevant.

May the Spirit of the Living God stand as a bulwark against you even as you seek to confuse many and steer them towards hellfire.
Anywho.... undecided
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Image123(m): 3:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
kingxsamz:

I don't read rants sorry.

The lying joker.
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by MyOleSolksjaer: 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
ugly bitches
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by advanceDNA: 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
neyoohhh:

Kobo person is always on the side of wrong regardless of the topic using baseless biblical verses .

You may be arguing with a mentally challenged person. Desist.

U are wicked

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by stabilizer: 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God's Word, Jesus Christ, told you that His Kingdom is not of this world. So you attempting to impose that which is of the Kingdom of God on those who are instead of this world are in violation of God Word. undecided

Jesus Christ said those who belong to Him live in this world but are not of this world. So again, you going around pretending that you have authority to impose Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant laws, on those who God has already judged and condemned is against God's ruling. undecided

O ti yeemi... Now I understand your point better. Can I have your home address to send you a chill pill?
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by udomma1005(m): 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:

OK madam, we hear!
Going by natural procreation order, as practiced even by the lowest form of creation, how would these two dummies make babies?
Natural laws supercede stupidity, as recommended and upheld by you & yours. I see cocks mount hens, he goats mount she goats and dog&bitches. How will these pathetic Duo penetrate? Dildos
Anyways, many, very many are mad and roaming but quite a few are still wearing clothes and posing on NL

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Kobojunkie: 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
stabilizer:
O ti yeemi... Now I understand your point better. Can I have your home address to send you a chill pill?
You probably need the pill better than I do. undecided
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by AmDayo: 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

That came as a shock to me!!
But why?

Oh nothing oooo
I was only happy knowing a fellow nairalander that reside in the same city. Am Dayo,28 years of age I reside in Gaa-akanbi axis.
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by derecho(m): 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2021
Can you oblige us with judging "righteously"?
Besides, how has your response shown that homosexuality is not CONDEMNABLE?
In case you think " righteousness " is a big word, it simply means "being RIGHT according to The Word of God"
Even a person who doesn't read the Bible knows homosexuality is NOT RIGHT... So what exactly is your point?
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ is the Word of God and He is the one who commands that you judge righteously . If you don't know and accept that, you don't know Him nor do you live by Him but instead by the words out of your own mouth. Learn what it means to Trust Him and obey Him. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF / “Don’t Judge Me”- Slay Queen Says As She Causes Stir Online With Her Round Ny@sh / Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.