Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer (27789 Views)

My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company / "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" / Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by yusluvad(m): 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
Follow this advice you4me...
SuperNova33:
Put an end to it before it end is tears.

The boy might not understand the gravity of what he is doing and think he is a tough guy.

Until 2 sec everything Don buss o.

So even northerners are into Yahoo..

It's is FINISHED!
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by BRATISLAVA: 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
you4me:
Not like that actually we're from a conservative middle class Muslim Core Northern family and her parents are well to do
So she can basically afford basic things of life
JSYK wasn't raised here so she's not after money like other uncultured Nigerian girls
S/O to the very decent ones whom are in abundance and i have so much respect for

She's so cultured yet with a Yahoo guy. Wow.

Your self-righteousness and ego throughout your posts are the reasons why you're having this issue.

Rather than teach her the right way, you've been obsessed with being from a core northern Muslim family who are middle class and so cultured, blah, blah, blah, that you're knee deep in uncultured indecent acts and you don't even know it. Maybe if you stopped giving yourself airs, you would actually not be in the situation and know what to do.

She's not after money, but even the ones after money that you think aren't decent are not the ones in this situation. What if she's doing what the indecent ones do, too, while you bathe yourself in core Muslim northern ego? You wouldn't know if it's already happened, until you know.

Core northern Muslim middle class people— the new sanctimonious level in life. Funny.

10 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Simpubozz(m): 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lol, sorry .. there may be absolutely nothing u can do about it
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Akuruoulo(m): 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
you4me:
A boy that's a family friend is dating my cousin that lives in the US he's using her 16 years old brother for picking up proceeds of scam
I got to know when i got his number from her and saved it on the phone I bought from the brother
Lo and behold I texted him and i got to see old texts and whatsapp voice notes he shared with the brother.
My questions now are
1. I can surely confront him about using my little cousin for fraud but I don't want our parents to know cause I'm trying to be the best big brother i can be to my siblings(cousins inclusive) My family is closely bonded a typical Muslim core Northern Nigerian family.
2. Can I explain to the Girl that he's into fraud and he's heartless enough to use her brother for fraudulent pickups which can get him into trouble?
Sorry if you find my Grammar unappealing Na excess ASUU strike cause am
Below are receipts from their chats

YOUR SISTER IS SOMEONE'S CLIENT.
U SISTER GET OYIBO VALUE OOH
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Amanda4life: 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
you4me:
A boy that's a family friend is dating my cousin that lives in the US he's using her 16 years old brother for picking up proceeds of scam
I got to know when i got his number from her and saved it on the phone I bought from the brother
Lo and behold I texted him and i got to see old texts and whatsapp voice notes he shared with the brother.
My questions now are
1. I can surely confront him about using my little cousin for fraud but I don't want our parents to know cause I'm trying to be the best big brother i can be to my siblings(cousins inclusive) My family is closely bonded a typical Muslim core Northern Nigerian family.
2. Can I explain to the Girl that he's into fraud and he's heartless enough to use her brother for fraudulent pickups which can get him into trouble?

PLEASE END ITs either you end it.

TELL UR SISTER.

LET HER MAKE HER CHOICE.
BUT IF SHE CHOSE TO BE WITH HIM, HE WILL STILL USE SAME SKILL IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP, AND , THOUGH I DONT KNOW HER VALUES IN LIFE.

IM SURE SHE MAY NOT LIKE HOW THINGS WILL TURN OUT IN THE FUTURE
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by vickydevoka(m): 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
SuperNova33:
Put an end to it before it end is tears.

The boy might not understand the gravity of what he is doing and think he is a tough guy.

Until 2 sec everything Don buss o.

So even northerners are into Yahoo..

It's is FINISHED!
Are you a learner. The highest yahoo guy I have ever seen is from Kaduna base in Netherland. De second na yobe base in Abuja, though na him n Edo boys de role buh Dem de comot xap for am. De third person is from Adamawa base on Lagos. Forget Dem choke
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by fbabs(m): 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
you4me:
Q
I sent you a PM Check your email
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by fbabs(m): 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
you4me:
You don't know the gravity of what he's exposing the boy to that's why you're here spitting gibberish
Less you forget I'm not judging the scammer for his actions but using a 16 years old high school student to perpetrate evil in a very sensitive and sane clime like the USA is something YOU should try to stop you Snitch
I sent you a PM
Please check your email
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Dessy96: 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
Report.
Cause it they catch her brother he'll never enter America against and might even go to jail.
He's willing to risk the guys life and future for scam proceeds.
End it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
AirBagi:
This guy you're dumboo, I understand your concern and you have a genuine reason to worry, you could have approached both of them and put an end to it, but no instead you wanted to make front page, didn't even cencore vital information, you just landed that boy in trouble
I'm telling you. Now I'm worried about the people he's claiming he wants to protect.

The guy no reason the thing at all

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Cardealer2021(m): 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
[quote author=you4me post=105851059][/quote]
But why you come post the screenshot now cry embarassed
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
Remag666:
There's no evil there...what you don't know is that those top banks like chase and most FCU are all covered with insurance so the little guys are taking no dey affect them at all
Useless yahoo boy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Cardealer2021(m): 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
you4me:
Q
But why you come post the screenshot now cry angry
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by macaranta(m): 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
you4me:
W

Take this particular image down, it's too much info.

Your cousin if caught will do time, I suspect he's already being monitored for the cash flows. Just stop it now before it blows over.
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by rezzy: 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
I don't even understand the story

Is the scammer in NIGERIA?
Is the 16 years old boy in Nigeria too?

Who is Saad?
Who is Mohammed?

Àbeg, someone should explain, na night school i go

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by ruggedtimi(m): 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
willbayo:
Snitching MF
no be snitching matter...the Yung chap is in a risk of jail time

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by emonis88: 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hmmm! If us Interpol see this, that young guy go enter am, n that ur sister boy friend go first stop to date ur sister, then he il move as far away as possible from her, cus Interpol il b after him too, n ur sister il b in d mix too, hmmm!!! A certain tailor cum poll comes to mind.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Spherical77(m): 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
you4me:
Not like that actually we're from a conservative middle class Muslim Core Northern family and her parents are well to do
JSYK wasn't raised here so she's not after money like other uncultured Nigerian girls
S/O to the very decent ones whom are in abundance and i have so much respect for
Better open up. Play it smartly to avoid putting your cousin sister in trouble
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Elonmuzk(m): 10:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
See how he's pressuring that young man. Please, expose him now before he puts that guy into trouble.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Lari03r(m): 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
This is a very serious matter. You should let your cousin know, and you should tell your family so that everyone knows and understands the danger at hand.

The FBI monitors these kinda stuff. You won't want this 16 year old kid to jeopardize his future acting as a picker for a Nigerian cartel.

Yes, they say Yahoo Yahoo is 419, but the successful ones are in a cartel. They rarely work alone.
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by EzePaschal(m): 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
you4me:
My questions now are

Your grammar is terribly ambiguous. I have cracked my head so much to understand the relationship between you and the picker, the Yahoo boy and the girlfriend but I can't put them together to make a meaning

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
Na your father be yahoo boy....I am a legitimate business man
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Useless yahoo boy
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Yaks02(m): 12:18am On Sep 19, 2021
you4me:

Barka Dan labwai
I'm from the north too and I need you to connect me to that particular scammer so I can run his errands for him so he can leave your cousin...... Allah ya sa mu dace
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Caseless: 5:40am On Sep 19, 2021
you4me:
You don't know the gravity of what he's exposing the boy to that's why you're here spitting gibberish
Less you forget I'm not judging the scammer for his actions but using a 16 years old high school student to perpetrate evil in a very sensitive and sane clime like the USA is something YOU should try to stop you Snitch
get the 16 year old out of it and take some of this screenshot off the internet. You're creating more problem for the young man.
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by AgentGoat: 6:42am On Sep 19, 2021
you4me:
More from their convo

You are wasting time here. Inform the elders in your family asap.
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Agbebakun22: 8:10am On Sep 19, 2021
AirBagi:
This guy you're dumboo, I understand your concern and you have a genuine reason to worry, you could have approached both of them and put an end to it, but no instead you wanted to make front page, didn't even cencore vital information, you just landed that boy in trouble

What do u expect from an almajiri dey tell u say dem get sense
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Agbebakun22: 8:15am On Sep 19, 2021
kilojoDesigns:

Have sense to blur out the sensitive details atleast. You think people connected to efcc are not on NL? When they pick up the guy and show him these images he would think your bro snitched on him. You're putting your bro in danger.
Which kain level be this one sef

How can person in Nigeria endanger someone base in US.. So if EFCC pick up the bros for naija the other way dey US go enter trouble bah lol
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Agbebakun22: 8:22am On Sep 19, 2021
Remag666:

Mumu legitimate business online while the reality you're staying in a hidden creek.. Fool, you're indirectly supporting Fraud and you're here telling me ain't one of them.. Continue one day is one day you will meet your doom there's nothing hidden under the sun.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 19, 2021
Remag666:
Dey lie for there.
Imagine, è dey talk say nothing spoil.

grin grin grin
"Business man"
That's how people with illegitimate money introduce themselves. Their business no dey get name grin grin
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 19, 2021
Agbebakun22:

Mumu legitimate business online while the reality you're staying in a hidden creek.. Fool, you're indirectly supporting Fraud and you're here telling me ain't one of them.. Continue one day is one day you will meet your doom there's nothing hidden under the sun.

Don't mind him.

Reminds me of those ritualists in Nollywood movies that say they are "businessmen"

Their business no dey ever get name

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Agbebakun22: 8:40am On Sep 19, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Don't mind him.

Reminds me of those ritualists in Nollywood movies that say they are "businessmen"

Their business no dey ever get name

They so much glorified fraud in this country. Rude boy talk am say everybody rich for Instagram, everyone can be businessman online but in reality they hustle and live on peanuts as salaries.. Internet boasting no dey freak me again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victims Killed By Suspected Fulani People In Plateau Buried Amidst Tears(photos) / Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) / Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.