Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer (27816 Views)

My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company / "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" / Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 19, 2021
Nigga you have no idea what you're talking about. Once again I like to repeat I am a legitimate business man. I get all my money from trading various goods and services.
My range of expertise is unlimited, covering a vast majority of fields you can possibly think of
I engage in real estate, auto parts dealership, computer programming and many more.
Stop making unfounded accusations cool
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Dey lie for there.
Imagine, è dey talk say nothing spoil.

grin grin grin
"Business man"
That's how people with illegitimate money introduce themselves. Their business no dey get name grin grin

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 19, 2021
There are other ways to let us know you are stupid.
Without dullards like you there would be no one to defraud.
Me meet my doom grin nigga I am as coded as the word CODED do you understand?
Obviously not cause I'm sure your reasoning faculty is inversely proportional to the gibberish you typed.
Stay the fvck off my mentions..
Agbebakun22:

Mumu legitimate business online while the reality you're staying in a hidden creek.. Fool, you're indirectly supporting Fraud and you're here telling me ain't one of them.. Continue one day is one day you will meet your doom there's nothing hidden under the sun.
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Juliearth(f): 10:35am On Sep 19, 2021
BlueAir:
If only u know the gravity of what that basttard is putting ur sister's boy into,u won't be here asking what next to do.when u should be scattering the family union if possible as violently as possible. Or u want ur little boy to serve 15-20yrs before u know u should have acted impulsively

Taking you for saving me the stress of typing. Op, you are here asking questions when you should actually be spitting fire and brimstone and leaving no stone unturned until justice is served....
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Lugianostar(m): 11:07am On Sep 19, 2021
Because she just realize her true nature ??
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Agbebakun22: 11:30am On Sep 19, 2021
Remag666:
There are other ways to let us know you are stupid.
Without dullards like you there would be no one to defraud.
Me meet my doom grin nigga I am as coded as the word CODED do you understand?
Obviously not cause I'm sure your reasoning faculty is inversely proportional to the gibberish you typed.
Stay the fvck off my mentions..

Just watch out from now till December you will end up in cobweb, you think you're smart hmmm, either you end up in prison or the funds you defraud will be spent on one ailment or the other. You might not be the one but any of your family will face this.. This is what i have seen. Watch out from now till December

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin no be only cobweb na Spiderman web.
God has been blessing my family with abundant good health and right now he's steadily taking us out of poverty if that pains you hug the nearest transformer..... before this year runs out actually in a month time your parents will bury you and die after the burial and I think dogs will definitely lick their corpse
That will mean 3 idiots gone from this world....you started throwing curses I hope you are ready cause épe wa nlé ó surplus...by December watch out for my post of a healthy family cheesy
Agbebakun22:

Just watch out from now till December you will end up in cobweb, you think you're smart hmmm, either you end up in prison or the funds you defraud will be spent on one ailment or the other. You might not be the one but any of your family will face this.. This is what i have seen. Watch out from now till December
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by BlueAir: 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
sad The guy is even safer in Nigeria with efcc but that one is the US with fbi is just a walking deadman. I shake my head for op. It's very rare for a US court to sentence a scammer or accomplice less than 15years. Na by grace to receive a lesser sentence
Juliearth:

Taking you for saving me the stress of typing. Op, you are here asking questions when you should actually be spitting fire and brimstone and leaving no stone unturned until justice is served....

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Juliearth(f): 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
BlueAir:
sad The guy is even safer in Nigeria with efcc but that one is the US with fbi is just a walking deadman. I shake my head for op. It's very rare for a US court to sentence a scammer or accomplice less than 15years. Na by grace to receive a lesser sentence

No truer words have ever been said.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Agbebakun22: 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
Remag666:
God has been blessing my family with abundant good health and right now he's steadily taking us out of poverty if that pains you hug the nearest transformer..... before this year runs out actually in a month time your parents will bury you and die after the burial and I think dogs will definitely lick their corpse
That will mean 3 idiots gone from this world....you started throwing curses I hope you are ready cause épe wa nlé ó surplus...by December watch out for my post of a healthy family cheesy

You should had condemned evil I'm sure if anyone of those people defraud ur family or u I'm 100% u wouldn't be happy. B2 sender to u.. A thief will he hang someday on his or her ball. The end of a thief is always disgrace.
I no dey follow u drag but just be careful for what u wish and supporting evil. Someone with conscience wouldn't support fraud.
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Agbebakun22: 7:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
Remag666:
That will mean 3 idiots gone from this

world....you started throwing curses I hope you are ready cause épe wa nlé ó surplus...by December watch out for my post of a healthy family cheesy

Lol I dey even laugh u.. I'm covered with blood of Jesus Christ mind u ur plans will fail. I'm not wishing for ur downfall but nemesis will caught up with u if u ever have hand in fraud
You should had condemned evil I'm sure if anyone of those people defraud ur family or u I'm 100% u wouldn't be happy. B2 sender to u.. A thief will he hang someday on his or her ball. The end of a thief is always disgrace.
I no dey follow u drag but just be careful for what u wish and supporting evil. Someone with conscience wouldn't support fraud.
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by ogyunging(m): 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
Omo

Zero Joy
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Agbebakun22: 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
Remag666:

I even find out u be Chelsea fan, we're one then up Chelsea, no vex the way I take attack u and nothing will happen to u In Jesus name. Let peace reigns man. No vex brother as far u be Chelsea u are my brother already man. Shalom
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ah ah so you dey fear to die? Then learn to mind your fvcking business if not you go die young without warning...... piece of advice if you see something bad and it doesn't affect you or your family just thank God and move on how people choose to put food on their is non of your business. ( You're not praying for my downfall but you wish nemesis to catch up with me)......I have a special hatred for hypocrites like you.....if I hate a man I tell him to his face if I wish you dead I say it right in your presence I don't sugar coat anything.
If you want to pray bad prayers at least have the balls to say it nobody will beat you grin.
( I should have condemned evil )....if there's anything I know from the Bible it is the fact that nobody made me a judge over another human being and I before I condemn anyone I always look at myself to make sure I'm without guilt.
If you have never sinned in this life definitely your bad prayers towards me will be answered but if you have sinned then your prayers will manifest in your life in ten fold bloody hypocrite
Agbebakun22:

Lol I dey even laugh u.. I'm covered with blood of Jesus Christ mind u ur plans will fail. I'm not wishing for ur downfall but nemesis will caught up with u if u ever have hand in fraud
Agbebakun22:

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
Up Chelsea... everything I said I take it back and I regret it all sorry man.
God forbid nobody go see evil for your family by the grace of God. One luv
Agbebakun22:

I even find out u be Chelsea fan, we're one then up Chelsea, no vex the way I take attack u and nothing will happen to u In Jesus name. Let peace reigns man. No vex brother as far u be Chelsea u are my brother already man. Shalom
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Agbebakun22: 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
Remag666:
Up Chelsea... everything I said I take it back and I regret it all sorry man.
God forbid nobody go see evil for your family by the grace of God. One luv

Up Chelsea man, once again I'm really sorry the way I attacked u. God no go shame our hustle. More winning to us and everyone around. Amen

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
Amen I wish you success in everything you do and I'm terribly sorry I mentioned your parents that's the dumbest thing ever. Death will never come near you or any of your loved ones man your parents would live to their ripe old age to eat the fruit of their labour IJN.
Forgive me for that man.
UP BLUES cool
Agbebakun22:

Up Chelsea man, once again I'm really sorry the way I attacked u. God no go shame our hustle. More winning to us and everyone around. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victims Killed By Suspected Fulani People In Plateau Buried Amidst Tears(photos) / Stolen Phone Buyer At Computer Village Nabbed (photo) / 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.