Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer (27802 Views)

My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company / "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" / Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by spinna: 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
cool So must you publish all their chats like that.. no be violation of privacy be that.. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxBbpGWsoYw
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Internet247(m): 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Let a young niggr know
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by jjwaterfalls(f): 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
you4me:
Not like that actually we're from a conservative middle class Muslim Core Northern family and her parents are well to do
So she can basically afford basic things of life
JSYK wasn't raised here so she's not after money like other uncultured Nigerian girls
S/O to the very decent ones whom are in abundance and i have so much respect for

I almost responded to you in another way if not that I read the shout out part, however, the uncultured other girls wasn't necessary. How about the yahoo boy you mentioned here and others, aren't they after money as well? Bad character no get gender.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Snitch24(m): 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
Should I say you both are stupid ?
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
you4me:
A boy that's a family friend is dating my cousin that lives in the US he's using her 16 years old brother for picking up proceeds of scam
I got to know when i got his number from her and saved it on the phone I bought from the brother
Lo and behold I texted him and i got to see old texts and whatsapp voice notes he shared with the brother.
My questions now are
1. I can surely confront him about using my little cousin for fraud but I don't want our parents to know cause I'm trying to be the best big brother i can be to my siblings(cousins inclusive) My family is closely bonded a typical Muslim core Northern Nigerian family.
2. Can I explain to the Girl that he's into fraud and he's heartless enough to use her brother for fraudulent pickups which can get him into trouble?
Sorry if you find my Grammar unappealing Na excess ASUU strike cause am
Below are receipts from their chats

That's some fraudulent shit right there undecided
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by kenzysmith: 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
The scammer hits her bottom really hard trust me
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Agbebakun22: 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
If FBI pick that ur cousin he will be in soup. Make he dey use fire play except he wah end up for prison. Serving as a fraudulent picker is dangerous

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
SuperNova33:
Put an end to it before it end is tears.

The boy might not understand the gravity of what he is doing and think he is a tough guy.

Until 2 sec everything Don buss o.

So even northerners are into Yahoo..

It's is FINISHED!

LOL scam is everywhere
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by SuperNova33: 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

LOL scam is everywhere
even here!

That pink F....

Nah scam lol
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by attat(m): 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
If u want to b a big broda, b a big broda indeed. Do d ryt tin.
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
One of Eviana's network. Na dem work. They are so connected and stubborn in that gang they will never stop. Always using the name of God to back up their scams. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by AirBagi(m): 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
This guy you're dumboo, I understand your concern and you have a genuine reason to worry, you could have approached both of them and put an end to it, but no instead you wanted to make front page, didn't even cencore vital information, you just landed that boy in trouble

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Bngf: 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
How
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by NobleSeed(m): 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
who be this one
Can't you blur some certain things on the screenshots?
Na advice you dey find abi you want make FBI AND EFCC arrest am?
Some bad guys don copy the infor down since maybe them too won dey your cousin as pick up grin

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Rastaramsey(m): 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
Damn niggarr
Maybe the guy don lock her??
LMAO
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Ghostrye: 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
open the scammer yansh fasfas, and also expose your cousins bro, let him know the gravity of what he is doing.
Also your cousin's taste in men is something to be careful of
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by BaddaMan: 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
I’ll advise you to delete this post, Invictus Obi was caught through Nairaland, delete the post WhatsApp call the young boy make sure it’s night over there explain to him how even buhari won’t be able to save him if he was caught as an accomplice, talk to the young boy before talking to anyone else. Delete the post if you truly don’t want the young boy to get into trouble the internet never forgets. That guy is evil.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Evercurious(f): 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
you4me:
W

Haabaa!!! Why divulge all these info? This is too bad naa... You be ended up giving up the guy

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by rinzaugustine: 7:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
Report them that’s if it’s not already too late because the banks would have reported the unusual payments to investigators and they would probably be compiling enough evidence to nail them.US is not like Nigeria and the chances of not being caught here is less than 5% and your sister and the brother’s record will be ruined If they charge for felony and the sister as an accessory. Criminal defense attorneys will put her almost in penury to get out of that case.She will never get a decent job even in the next 30 years because records stay in America even after you die and every employer can see it.No body in their right mind will employ felons except for minimum wage jobs

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by emmykk(m): 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
you4me:
A boy that's a family friend is dating my cousin that lives in the US he's using her 16 years old brother for picking up proceeds of scam
I got to know when i got his number from her and saved it on the phone I bought from the brother
Lo and behold I texted him and i got to see old texts and whatsapp voice notes he shared with the brother.
My questions now are
1. I can surely confront him about using my little cousin for fraud but I don't want our parents to know cause I'm trying to be the best big brother i can be to my siblings(cousins inclusive) My family is closely bonded a typical Muslim core Northern Nigerian family.
2. Can I explain to the Girl that he's into fraud and he's heartless enough to use her brother for fraudulent pickups which can get him into trouble?

First stop this fraud now
Secondly EFCC might fish you out here with this post to provide the suspect

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by JackWolfskin: 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hello OP, wassup?
What about you that bought the phone?

You can be tracked and 'included' you know?

...I know that's an iPhone and just giving you a heads up about "Previous iCloud accounts signed onto that device" that the US authorities use in investigations.

...or Maybe Mohammed is even 'sharper' than we imagine and sold you his burner phone.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
There's no evil there...what you don't know is that those top banks like chase and most FCU are all covered with insurance so the little guys are taking no dey affect them at all
you4me:
You don't know the gravity of what he's exposing the boy to that's why you're here spitting gibberish
Less you forget I'm not judging the scammer for his actions but using a 16 years old high school student to perpetrate evil in a very sensitive and sane clime like the USA is something YOU should try to stop you Snitch
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by MARKone(m): 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
you4me:
Not like that actually we're from a conservative middle class Muslim Core Northern family and her parents are well to do
So she can basically afford basic things of life
JSYK wasn't raised here so she's not after money like other uncultured Nigerian girls
S/O to the very decent ones whom are in abundance and i have so much respect for

Ps call tell her folks or yours, save her from prison. And it will be very unfortunate for you if she lands in trouble and her parents finds out you've known about this all the while.
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by RZArecta(m): 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
you4me:
My questions now are
spill everything out to your cousin first and tell her the implications both for her and her brother, it's better she cuts off all communication with that guy immediately because that adage "America will know" is not a joke. Her brother might be a minor in some states but can be tried as an adult in others. Please, even if you have to beg them, I would have said report his number to the police but it's better they give him the silent treatment till he gets another picker, let that one get into the trouble

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by kilojoDesigns: 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
you4me:
W

Have sense to blur out the sensitive details atleast. You think people connected to efcc are not on NL? When they pick up the guy and show him these images he would think your bro snitched on him. You're putting your bro in danger.
Which kain level be this one sef
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
Seems your female cousin is a fish head despite being in Yankee. Just call her brother and tell him to stay clear off that thief ...he should also be the one to warn his sister to end the relationship or be reported to their parents.

Do this fast.
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Arewalegend: 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
Assalamu alaikum Dan uwa... just have a midnight conversation with the both parties involved and explain the gravities of the consequences to them...
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by jaxxy(m): 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
Tell ur family members or just tell the gf and also tell him to stop sending money to the little kid. It shouldn’t happen again.
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by yusluvad(m): 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
Abeos:

You're mad and you've not got someone to tell you. Go and volunteer yourself to be used for scam, useless scammer
Lmao...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud / Man Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Remains In Soak Away / Marital Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.