Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate (63473 Views)

Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover / Tacha Shows Off Her Beautiful “daughter”, Kim (photos/video) / Bbnaija: ‘kuku Kill Me’ – Nigerians Wowed As Tacha Shows Of Massive Cleavage And (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by Pweetiedude(m): 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
saphiere:
Congrats baby girl.

Who is going to take me out this night? I feel bored and bitter. I need to free up some thoughts.
Shey you fine?
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by VanDan007: 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
You really want to make this our problem ooh!!!
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by Babaheekmat: 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hmm

Galz are making it

How dem dey do am
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by kingsceedon(m): 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
saphiere:
Congrats baby girl.

Who is going to take me out this night? I feel bored and bitter. I need to free up some thoughts.

Go and buy dog or pussycat, Nigerian girls are so stupid and lazy

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by Lightorder: 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
Olosho work pays
start your own! Mr judgement
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by Lastmankc(m): 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
saphiere:
Congrats baby girl.

come make we f*uck
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by Realmi: 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
saphiere:
Congrats baby girl.

would have loved too.. but wen I remember how our discussion is going to be....I would not look for trouble
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by Babaheekmat: 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
Pweetiedude:
Shey you fine?

Shey you have money
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
saphiere:
Congrats baby girl.

I will.The bill will be on you.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by Lightorder: 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
undecided grin Akiko, possibly 5 years rented apartment by sugar daddies. Next will be baby bump, then feminism will struck in.
small pikin still dey worry am just as sapphire wey no dey gree post info of women with zero tolerance, high class, set of silent achiever's like Genevieve.,Liz Benson,Chioma okputa,Nkiru silvanus,
say congratulations and move on
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by mirinder: 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
saphiere:
Congrats baby girl.

where you at. let me come and prick you

1 Like

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by ecomalchemist(m): 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2021

Her big God is working overtime.

CLITOCURRENCY and COCKEXCHANGE business pays in real time, best believe.

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by pegix(m): 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
Look like some rented apartment
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by lexy2014: 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
saphiere:

hope u arent expecting a man to take u out? people like sweet things not bitter things. so i doubt if anyone will want to waste precious time and money on something that is bitter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by chatinent: 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Toto need attention as na angel toto con dey board

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by frozen70(f): 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
saphiere:
Congrats baby girl.

My dear, take charge of your happiness
Give yourself the treath that you desire
Take yourself for outing, don't wait for anyone to do that for you
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
mightyhaze:
Power of ikpu.. grin

Aroba aga na ama amu steady naaa Mpa. Ma aga na ama amu nwanne sugar daddies ga na ama Ikpu
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
remotecontrol:
Abeg the winner of big brother then were is his achievements abi he get small god

Abeg were is miracle, efe and laycon...

Na them supposed dey trend pass if na by who won BBN o

1 Like

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by TWLifestyle: 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
Olosho work pays
as usual - you bitter males will not let any woman rest . Instead of being so bitter you too go and use your preek to buy house .

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by bluefilm: 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
A hot pussy is better than Gold.

Far much more better than Gold and Silver put together.

If you consider yourself a woman, but you don't have a hot pussy, you are as good as dead.

QED.
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by chatinent: 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
saphiere:
Congrats baby girl.

Choose a place below ₦5k.

cry

I no get much no bi aka gum.
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by Fahdiga(m): 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
TWLifestyle:
as usual - you bitter males will not let any woman rest . Instead of being so bitter you too go and use your preek to buy house .
Olosho work pays

1 Like

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by TWLifestyle: 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
undecided grin Akiko, possibly 5 years rented apartment by sugar daddies. Next will be baby bump, then feminism will struck in.
small pikin still dey worry am just as sapphire wey no dey gree post info of women with zero tolerance, high class, set of silent achiever's like Genevieve.,Liz Benson,Chioma okputa,Nkiru silvanus,
why are you males always so bitter

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by Ayo2004: 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
It pays to be a [/s]olosho[s] hardworking woman grin
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by TWLifestyle: 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
Olosho work pays
Yes nah , you too go and do your own .

1 Like

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by bluefilm: 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
ecomalchemist:

Her big God is working overtime.

CLITOCURRENCY and COCKEXCHANGE business pays in real time, best believe.

Guy you dey too mean o. grin grin grin grin

Can you imagine?!

ClitoCurrency and COCKexchange?

Chai. grin grin grin grin
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by Alwaysachick: 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
Joysticks:
But she is not the one that won the previous bb9ja.How come she now owns a mansion?Is it the same for other guys?

What will you say about the ones that came out in less than 2 months have gotten range rover and house.

Tacha has worked hard for this.
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by chatinent: 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
Not bad belle but the person wey comot for that house dey dirty. E no fit clean the floor.
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by pegix(m): 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
Even though i dont support nuclear annihilation of the whole world

But one thing i dont understand is this

The usa has probably the largest stockpile of nuclear war heads
Countries like china , russia , india even pakistan have aswell

Why stopping north from doing hers

Is there a world rule concerning it

I would say if u want a country drop off it nuclear programme while not drop urz first?

Look to me like you climb a ladder after getting to the top u imbalance it position so that those coming behind couldn't reach the top
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by Drsnives(m): 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
saphiere:
Congrats baby girl.

Na better nacking you need
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by Topmaike007(m): 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
saphiere:
Congrats baby girl.

sebi future is female tell your fellow female abeg and leave us alone undecided
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by nedublink(m): 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
toto dey work jare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Cringes After Seeing A Viral Crocophilia Video Of A Nigerian Lady / Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) / Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.