Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate (63494 Views)

Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover / Tacha Shows Off Her Beautiful “daughter”, Kim (photos/video) / Bbnaija: ‘kuku Kill Me’ – Nigerians Wowed As Tacha Shows Of Massive Cleavage And (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by Nonexisting1: 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
undecided grin Akiko, possibly 5 years rented apartment by sugar daddies. Next will be baby bump, then feminism will struck in.
small pikin still dey worry am just as sapphire wey no dey gree post info of women with zero tolerance, high class, set of silent achiever's like Genevieve.,Liz Benson,Chioma okputa,Nkiru silvanus,
You know them well. By the time the rent expires, her pussy will be too old to get another mumu to renew it and she will turn motivational speaker.
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by seedgreen(m): 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
saphiere:
Congrats baby girl.

Who is going to take me out this night? I feel bored and bitter. I need to free up some thoughts.
i can do that this Friday night.
Let me host you.
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
saphiere:
Congrats baby girl.

Who is going to take me out this night? I feel bored and bitter. I need to free up some thoughts.
No need of that. You can become your own tacha; abi future no be females again?
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by qtguru(m): 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
saphiere:
Congrats baby girl.

Ask Mr 47 to take you out.
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by Yaks02(m): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
saphiere:
Congrats baby girl.

Send location
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by Feggie3: 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
Prettylima:
Congrat dear.
I tap into this too,
the sky is ur starting point.
Awon Palm wine tappers, shey una don come again.
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by Agoziewin(m): 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
grin
hahaha
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by saphiere(f): 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
Yaks02:

Send location
PH
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by MNDY(m): 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
Joysticks:
But she is not the one that won the previous bb9ja.How come she now owns a mansion?Is it the same for other guys?

Ask me o my brother

1 Like

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by saphiere(f): 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
Realmi:
would have loved too.. but wen I remember how our discussion is going to be....I would not look for trouble
What do you mean?
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by osazsky(m): 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
Artiku u are a rich wicked fulani.. so anything way get big thing once u see it on air u quickly buy high and sell low..artiku look at how u file these coins...clitocurency the best coins ever..it can nerver crash..destiny ekitu..my crush wasnt even spared..it will nerver be well with artiku and other Abuja fulani wailia..how come tasha who didn't win..mercy etc has money while Efe who came out first is begging...say no to gender inequality...Peter edoche has been acting in nollywood since 1975 and he could not save money to buy common range rover evoke..ekuti destiny acts just 3 movies and the nxt week she buys 3 evoke..legitimate work pays..the future is female...feminism is the future..chidima make mistake sha..she mess up
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by lexy2014: 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
yetunsbay:
and so ? That one no concern anyone.....just be successful

was hushpuppi successful?
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by youngblaq: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
saphiere:
Congrats baby girl.

I stay in Port Harcourt.
Lol...why not take yourself out, don't be a leech.
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by Rastaramsey(m): 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
Damnnn niggarr
Truly, clitocurrency pays
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by osazsky(m): 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
osazsky:
Artiku u are a rich wicked fulani.. so anything way get big thing once u see it on air u quickly buy high and sell low..artiku look at how u file these coins...clitocurency the best coins ever..it can nerver crash..destiny ekitu..my crush wasnt even spared..it will nerver be well with artiku and other Abuja fulani wailia..how come tasha who didn't win..mercy etc has money while Efe who came out first is begging...say no to gender inequality...Peter edoche has been acting in nollywood since 1975 and he could not save money to buy common range rover evoke..ekuti destiny acts just 3 movies and the nxt week she buys 3 evoke..legitimate work pays..the future is female...feminism is the future..chidima make mistake sha..she mess up
I need to be a female...the future is now female..online sex trade work pays
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by ogene70: 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2021
saphiere:
Reality TV star, Anita Natacha, famously known as Symply Tacha showed off her new house.

The reality TV star who shared the clip on her Instastory, could be seen with a bottle of champagne, drinking and pouring some on the floor in celebration of her newly acquired house.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=986uBCaYyCA

A whole SAPHIERE, anyway , I'm coming to ph next week.

https://.com/tacha-shows-off-her-new-house-splashes-champagne-to-celebrate/
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by Bighenzzy(m): 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
People been making money FR
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by Fahdiga(m): 10:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
jaxxy:

She got some nice endorsements tho
You can start by mentioning them
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by BePrepared: 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Na deliverance from toxic feminism you need, dear. MFM Awaits you!

Chai make una free this gal o abegi

1 Like

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by jaxxy(m): 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
You can start by mentioning them

I’m not her fan ooo. grin
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by osazsky(m): 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
saphiere:
Congrats baby girl.

I stay in Port Harcourt.
so job interview done cast..this is d new format..na them pls are u yoruba
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by Fahdiga(m): 10:51pm On Sep 15, 2021
jaxxy:

I’m not her fan ooo. grin
But you have already defended her without evidence
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by dreu2fine(m): 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
saphiere:
Reality TV star, Anita Natacha, famously known as Symply Tacha showed off her new house.

The reality TV star who shared the clip on her Instastory, could be seen with a bottle of champagne, drinking and pouring some on the floor in celebration of her newly acquired house.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=986uBCaYyCA

https://.com/tacha-shows-off-her-new-house-splashes-champagne-to-celebrate/
Toto get power after sucking enough diicks
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by jaxxy(m): 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
But you have already defended her without evidence

lol I’ve seen a few ads here and there so I’m guessing there are more bt her fans will know better grin
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by yetunsbay(m): 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
lexy2014:

was hushpuppi successful?
he was but hin no apply brain
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by lexy2014: 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
yetunsbay:
he was but hin no apply brain

how then was he successful?
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by Fahdiga(m): 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
jaxxy:

lol I’ve seen a few ads here and there so I’m guessing there are more bt her fans will know better grin
All those are to deceive people. Her toto is doing the wonders for her
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by sumesis30: 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2021
God and work for your money dear. Stop being a parasite on men. Nobody is gonna take you out.
saphiere:
Congrats baby girl.

I stay in Port Harcourt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] / Fatima Timbo Slays In Swimwear (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Kenneth Okonkwo As She Boards Same Flight With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.