Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,857 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate (63707 Views)

Tacha Shows Off Her New Range Rover / Tacha Shows Off Her Beautiful “daughter”, Kim (photos/video) / Bbnaija: ‘kuku Kill Me’ – Nigerians Wowed As Tacha Shows Of Massive Cleavage And (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by mzhazel(f): 5:16am On Sep 16, 2021
Congratulations to her. She deserves it and more. She's ambitious and works really hard.
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by IdJack(m): 6:06am On Sep 16, 2021
Congratulations to her
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by Zetty177x: 6:07am On Sep 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
Olosho work pays

Jealousy woman..u think men pay women money for prostituting? Men that are broke..Tacha got money to buy this house from her endorsements ..ok?.I think u should read what I copied below from @wman:

Thank God for her. That girl has really hustled and worked hard.

From selling wares on Instagram to BBN to endorsements to that MTV Base Reality TV Show "The Challenge.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by Quahl: 7:23am On Sep 16, 2021
Inform me whenever u around in lagos
saphiere:
Congrats baby girl.

Who is going to take me out this night? I feel bored and bitter. I need to free up some thoughts.
I stay in Port Harcourt.
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by shigishege: 7:25am On Sep 16, 2021
saphiere:
Congrats baby girl.

Who is going to take me out this night? I feel bored and bitter. I need to free up some thoughts.
I stay in Port Harcourt.
I oloshooooo
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by WaffenSS(m): 7:47am On Sep 16, 2021
They keep renting houses, bloggers keep insisting they bought them.
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by Vireani79: 9:00am On Sep 16, 2021
Chioma99:

hmm

but what do we do then?

U do what u must or move to another business
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by yetunsbay(m): 10:19am On Sep 16, 2021
lexy2014:

how then was he successful?
could you be kind to read in-between lines abt him online. Skip the fraud aspect
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by lexy2014: 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2021
yetunsbay:
could you be kind to read in-between lines abt him online. Skip the fraud aspect

If u skip d fraud aspect of Hushpuppi, what then is there to read about him?
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by PHAREZBINA: 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
HMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!
KK AM AVAILABLE FOR JAIYE TOO
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by yetunsbay(m): 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
lexy2014:

If u skip d fraud aspect of Hushpuppi, what then is there to read about him?
brainy aspect. Only in African u don't count that as being successful
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by lexy2014: 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
yetunsbay:
brainy aspect. Only in African u don't count that as being successful

What was d brain used to achieve? How was d brain put to us?
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by yetunsbay(m): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
lexy2014:

What was d brain used to achieve? How was d brain put to us?
I'm afraid can't feed more if you seize to get angle of discussion. Kindly research more Gracia
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by lexy2014: 2:57am On Sep 17, 2021
yetunsbay:
I'm afraid can't feed more if you seize to get angle of discussion. Kindly research more Gracia

The simple question was "how was Hushpuppi successful". With all ur research, u couldn't answer d question. So what feed are u feeding?
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by yetunsbay(m): 8:40am On Sep 17, 2021
lexy2014:

The simple question was "how was Hushpuppi successful". With all ur research, u couldn't answer d question. So what feed are u feeding?
Let me notify what you eventually wanna hear.
Note, this individual doesn't supports fraud nevertheless our society doesn't bother ur source of income before benefitting from you. You won't tell you sit down ur friends and family whilst you lecture all about your sources/streams of income.
Hushpuppi extra length is the social media show off.
Bottom line is he's "successful" according to his chosen path and be notified no one send you how u make your riches/wealth.
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by lexy2014: 10:41am On Sep 17, 2021
yetunsbay:
Let me notify what you eventually wanna hear.
Note, this individual doesn't supports fraud nevertheless our society doesn't bother ur source of income before benefitting from you. You won't tell you sit down ur friends and family whilst you lecture all about your sources/streams of income.
Hushpuppi extra length is the social media show off.
Bottom line is he's "successful" according to his chosen path and be notified no one send you how u make your riches/wealth.

I didn't ask u if "no one send your riches/wealth" or not. I asked "how was he successful". If u say he was successful "according to his chosen path", what then was his chosen path?
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by yetunsbay(m): 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u if "no one send your riches/wealth" or not. I asked "how was he successful". If u say he was successful "according to his chosen path", what then was his chosen path?
Thought u said you know more about him. Read up
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by lexy2014: 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
yetunsbay:
Thought u said you know more about him. Read up

Can u produce where I said d above?

What am I reading up?

What have u read up?

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by yetunsbay(m): 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
lexy2014:

Can u produce where I said d above?

What am I reading up?

What have u read up?

Your enquiry prompted to ask you read up then
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by lexy2014: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
yetunsbay:
Your enquiry prompted to ask you read up then

Doesn't answer d following:

Can u produce where I said this below?

yetunsbay:
Thought u said you know more about him.

What have u read up?

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by TWLifestyle: 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Would you like to go with her? I can link you up with a Deliverance Pastor there.
let's give you and your fellow bitter bobs the opportunity to heal and be delivered from the acute hatred of women lodged in your black , toxic souls . After you we will go .

1 Like

Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
TWLifestyle:
let's give you and your fellow bitter bobs the opportunity to heal and be delivered from the acute hatred of women lodged in your black , toxic souls . After you we will go .

Who hates women? Keep playing victim cards. grin
Re: Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
Her ToTo dn suffer Sha...
E be like say I go port to become bobrisky oo.. ToTo hustle dey pay wella..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Hurt Himself So Bad It Looks Like A Crime Scene (Photos) / Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his / 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.