Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? (17666 Views)

Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? / 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by stunnert(m): 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
I want my guy to fear God, love me and my family, be ambitious and hardworking, and to be very caring. I want him to treat me like a baby. Of course, I need to be attracted to him too smiley

Small small na grin grin
Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by blaque7: 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
d kind women wey una dey descibe here no fit settle for one man!
Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by Omohena: 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
Hear my candid counsel.As a struggling man,in terms of finance.Do not marry your type oo.The qualities u can find in a struggling type u can also find it in an industrious woman
Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by Eastcaostboy: 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
Brainard22:
Oya describe her grin...

Me I want coke shape grin

Good character, culinary skills kiss, home management skills, good IQ (I no want dull make my kids dull too)

Let's hear yours
Endurance
Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by Superiordave199: 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2021
I want my girl to have yanch
Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by zexy2030(m): 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
inokia:
what of maria? undecided
Na em make she carry d saviour na
Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by McAausim: 1:05am On Sep 17, 2021
I like this one... smiley

Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by Arewalegend: 2:47am On Sep 17, 2021
pseudonomer:

I have someone for you.
am serious ... Drop ur number
Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by Arewalegend: 2:48am On Sep 17, 2021
Daveambition:

Ur spec dey Afghanistan
why quoting me please I don't respond to religion bigot please
Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by Arewalegend: 2:49am On Sep 17, 2021
Praxis758:

Allah fearing people are the terrorists who believe the non-existence Allah is preparing 72 virgins for killing innocent souls.

I'm afraid, such your taste for woman only exist in fanatical areas like Yemen, Syria, Somalia or Afghanistan
please don't quote me ever till ur generation end I don't respond to religion bigots
Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by pseudonomer: 7:54am On Sep 17, 2021
Arewalegend:
am serious ... Drop ur number

This person is a friend, just done with her NYSC, job seekers, 25 years, virgin, and a good Muslim, and still believes in core Muslim doctrine of marriage and everything.

Send me a little detail about you in DM or here.
Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by zexy2030(m): 8:38am On Sep 17, 2021
inokia:
what of maria? undecided
Of bbn ?
Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by Arewalegend: 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
pseudonomer:

This person is a friend, just done with her NYSC, job seekers, 25 years, virgin, and a good Muslim, and still believes in core Muslim doctrine of marriage and everything.

Send me a little detail about you in DM or here.
081-87-84-1776
Re: Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? by Heineken(m): 11:56am On Sep 28, 2021
HappyCanadian:
Beautiful and decent inside and out.. not a publicly condemned babe
good afternoon sir. I sent you a mail already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives / Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.