Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,205 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Leaked: Donald Trump’s Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked: Donald Trump’s Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (2862 Views)

UGM Not IPOB But Are Sympathetic To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. / Niger Delta Tribes: Open Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu[photos ] / Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

Leaked: Donald Trump’s Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by adanna23: 4:17am On Sep 16, 2021

Leaked: Donald Trump’s letter to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

Mazi,

My special aide in charge of separating good and bad immigrant groups, Stephen Miller, brought my attention to your group, the Biafrans of Nigeria. What I heard was unbelievable. He told me that you and your group have been supporting me all this while. I had no idea. Thank you. Believe me, I really appreciate it.

When I met Muhammadu Buhari, your lifeless president in the White House, I thought the whole country of Nigeria was just a hopeless shit hole country full of losers. True! Nigeria is a disgrace. So sad! Buhari is probably the worst president in Africa.

Full story here:
https://yeyenews.com/donald-trumps-letter-to-mazi-nnamdi-kanu
Re: Leaked: Donald Trump’s Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by SultanYoung: 4:20am On Sep 16, 2021
Before the End of this month you will be wallowing in a dungeon in Kuje don't say I did not warn you.

Re: Leaked: Donald Trump’s Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Mynd44: 4:36am On Sep 16, 2021
Satirical piece.

Re: Leaked: Donald Trump’s Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by biafrasun: 5:31am On Sep 16, 2021
Waaoool
Re: Leaked: Donald Trump’s Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by ReneJay(f): 5:32am On Sep 16, 2021
Comic piece

Re: Leaked: Donald Trump’s Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by NGpatriot: 5:33am On Sep 16, 2021

Re: Leaked: Donald Trump’s Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Princeton92(m): 5:35am On Sep 16, 2021
So now I wonder really why the letter is coming out now and what for and how authentic is this letter sef??
Re: Leaked: Donald Trump’s Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Sakamaje: 5:48am On Sep 16, 2021
What a 'yeye news' indeed. cheesy

Re: Leaked: Donald Trump’s Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Aboks(m): 6:36am On Sep 16, 2021
OK
Re: Leaked: Donald Trump’s Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Upjis: 7:05am On Sep 16, 2021
adanna23:

Leaked: Donald Trump’s letter to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

Mazi,

My special aide in charge of separating good and bad immigrant groups, Stephen Miller, brought my attention to your group, the Biafrans of Nigeria. What I heard was unbelievable. He told me that you and your group have been supporting me all this while. I had no idea. Thank you. Believe me, I really appreciate it.

When I met Muhammadu Buhari, your lifeless president in the White House, I thought the whole country of Nigeria was just a hopeless shit hole country full of losers. True! Nigeria is a disgrace. So sad! Buhari is probably the worst president in Africa.

Full story here:
[url]https://yeyenews.com/donald-trumps
-letter-to-mazi-nnamdi-kanu[/url]

IPOB madness

Re: Leaked: Donald Trump’s Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Thepolo999(m): 7:30am On Sep 16, 2021
OGA WHY YOU TOO DEY LIE
Re: Leaked: Donald Trump’s Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by kuuljay(m): 7:53am On Sep 16, 2021
This news will appear on Biafra dailies and magazines tomorrow, trust me,I live in the east. grin grin grin

Re: Leaked: Donald Trump’s Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Okoroawusa: 7:59am On Sep 16, 2021
kuuljay:
This news will appear on Biafra dailies and magazines tomorrow, trust me,I live in the east. grin grin grin
And it will be believed by millions of people. If you tell them that the picture is photoshopped then you are a "sabo".

Re: Leaked: Donald Trump’s Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by SensetionalGoal(m): 8:08am On Sep 16, 2021
This two fool above me can mock Easterners all they want, but it can't take away the fact that thier voices are being heard loud and clear and action is on the way to pacify them, so both of you can continue fooling your selfs.

oh! before I forget another idiot below me is laughing out loud, evidence of joblessness..
Re: Leaked: Donald Trump’s Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by NGpatriot: 8:20am On Sep 16, 2021
SensetionalGoal:
This two fool above me can mock Easterners all they want, but it can't take away the fact that thier voices are being heard loud and clear and action is on the way to pacify them, so both of you can continue fooling your selfs.

Re: Leaked: Donald Trump’s Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Confirmedzombie: 8:28am On Sep 16, 2021
Wow
God bless Mazi Nnamdi kanu. This is a sign that Biafra is coming.

Even Trump wants Biafra. This is really encouraging.

Im so happy reading and seeing This photo.

On Biafra we stand. We shall continue the struggle.

I see some haters having heart attack reading this letter and seeing This wonderful photo.

God bless Biafra
God bless Trump for his support

Re: Leaked: Donald Trump’s Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by adekolaelect(m): 8:33am On Sep 16, 2021
Instead of you poeple to organize bail for your leader in the prison ,you are here wrote nonsense that never give you any positive outcome since you started.where is Trump now? What can he do to get you out of the problem you are? Have you ever approach court of law to remove the Terrorist Tag on your group? It is True any Ipobians no get sense than hatred and Terrorism .

Re: Leaked: Donald Trump’s Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by BeardedMeat(m): 8:43am On Sep 16, 2021
Mynd44:
Satirical piece.
The source says yeye..
Re: Leaked: Donald Trump’s Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by BeardedMeat(m): 8:45am On Sep 16, 2021
Okoroawusa:

And it will be believed by millions of people. If you tell them that the picture is photoshopped then you are a "sabo".
For someone who sucks buhari's balls.. chuckles.
Re: Leaked: Donald Trump’s Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 16, 2021
SensetionalGoal:

oh! before I forget another idiot below me is laughing out loud, evidence of joblessness..

So you mean up and down you were surrounded by idiots grin
Re: Leaked: Donald Trump’s Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Maxymilliano(m): 10:51am On Sep 16, 2021
See the source of the news sef like Yeye news dot com grin
Re: Leaked: Donald Trump’s Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 16, 2021
Dear prisoner 20078,

I'm Trump and It has come to my notice that you supported me during my tenure, but I'm afraid you are a terrorist and Americans don't work with terrorists, we kill them. Now that we are clear, USA has nothing to do with your shit hole Biafra and I don't want to see your chimpanzee albino ape leg on America soil. (oops, sorry I'm a little bit racist you know) cheesy

Yours in hatred
Donald Trump

Re: Leaked: Donald Trump’s Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Idiko1: 11:01am On Sep 16, 2021
The only solution to Nigeria's problem is disintegration. The partner of hatred in the shithole country is very apparent, larger the population the more intense of the hatred becomes.
Re: Leaked: Donald Trump’s Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by theInterpreter: 11:02am On Sep 16, 2021
cheesy grin
Re: Leaked: Donald Trump’s Letter To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Olaolufred(m): 11:55am On Sep 16, 2021
Na original yeyenews true true.

Why Are Nigerian Youths Not Migrating To The Eastern Region For Work,etc? / Amaechi: When I Was A Governor, Osinbajo Was Just A Mere Commissioner / National Chairman Of APC, Abdullahi Adamu, Mounts Church Pulpit