Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry (8114 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by achorladey: 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
When i called out Chris on this topic i never thought people can go this far, trying to make lawlessness look good.
Chris is the cause of the breakup in his marriage so he is not qualified to teach others about marriage!
The useless masturbator can't expect a sound woman to meet up with his dirty habit because masturbation is cheating on it's own.
He is supposed to share those moments with his wife not practicing such lust only to satisfy himself as that will keep the woman unattended to since Chris has gotten the satisfaction elsewhere through masturbation!

When i called out Chris on this topic i never thought people can go this far, trying to make lawlessness look good..... MaxInDHouse

When repetition fails call those you are discussing with LAWLESS. LAWLESSNESS is when you enrol with a DRIVER that make others commit accident but the DRIVER has not had an accident grin. He is best to enrol with you know since that Driver has never failed or is a failure grin

Chris is the cause of the breakup in his marriage so he is not qualified to teach others about marriage!.... MaxInDHouse

Now he becomes the judge between a matter he hardly knows the full details of grin Be our guest, you are the attorney representing the wife during the divorce hearing palaver.

The useless masturbator can't expect a sound woman to meet up with his dirty habit because masturbation is cheating on it's own....... MaxInDHouse

I never knew Pastor Chris had a personal conversation with you that he is a masturbator grin grin. Arrogance is when the one that is not LAWLESS aka Max call what he cannot create a single strand of hair useless simply because that person do not dance to his tune. Awon better performing Christian.

He is supposed to share those moments with his wife not practicing such lust only to satisfy himself as that will keep the woman unattended to since Chris has gotten the satisfaction elsewhere through masturbation!..... MaxInDHouse

Legalism mindset no easy, You will start dictating to Chris what constitute right intimate moments with his wife. grin grin you think he is like your religious leaders that were dictating what constitute right sex in marriage even saying bestiality is not even a ground for divorce grin grin.
Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by Maestro21: 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Beautiful and upbuilding comment from one of our neighbours who also claims to be a Christian! Luke 6:45

When talking about God's word the taught ones will prove to be the children of their own father {Matthew 5:11-12} while the uncultured will also suffice with the manner of their own father! John 8:44

You are not a christian. You have never been and for the love of God, before you leave this world I hope you become one.

But for now, you are an unfortunate, wicked, diabolic, deceitful, vicious, irreverent and unrepentant soul.

May God have mercy on you.
Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by Maestro21: 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
petra1:

it doesn't matter the translation. Moses divorced the wife after she insulted him calling him bloodly husband.

Exo 4:25 — Exo 4:26
25 Then Zipporah took a sharp stone, and cut off the foreskin of her son, and cast it at his feet, and said, Surely a bloody husband art thou to me. 26 So he let him go: then she said, A bloody husband thou art, because of the circumcision.

The bible says Moses Sent her back or sent her away . some translations righty rendered it

Exodus 18:2 (BBE)
2 And Jethro, Moses' father-in-law, took Zipporah, Moses' wife, after he had sent her away,

You may kindly check it out in strongs Hebrew dictionary. it means Divorce

(Olive Tree Enhanced Strong's Dictionary)
h7964. שִׁלּוּחַ šillûaḥ; or שִׁלֻּחַ shilluach; from 7971; (only in plural) a dismissal, i.e. (of a wife)
divorce (especially the document); also (of a daughter)

So dilligent study on the passage shows He divorced her. Other books and manuscripts like the book of Jasher throws more light on his Divorce

The Father inlaw intervened and brought about reconciliation

Definately not thesame woman. The Cushite Ethiopian woman is a new wife. why would Aaron complained of Moses Marrying a non Jew. He married Marian when there was no law. Nobody complained but he married the cushite against the law hence the complain. Ask yourself why would they complained of a Marian being a non jew many years after marriage and bearing children. it doesnt make sense. Its the new Gentile wife that was unconstitutional.

He is another irreverent JWit.

I would not engage him as well.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by Maestro21: 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2021
achorladey:

When your darling brother Dappa call us hobnockers. He still remains your beautiful brother with upbuilding commentgrin grin

while the uncultured will also suffice with the manner of their own father.... MaxInDHouse

This is where you need that Matthew 7:1-4 grin grin when you go about calling others ASIERE, ASINWIN, INSANE, MAD grin grin your the best cultured example of Jesus followers grin grin. Na your way.

He was calling someone else a fool many times on another thread.

I know them and what they stand for, that is why I am always brutish with them.

You can see them quoting fake blogs, completely useless audios, fake commentary in a conversation that should have been left strictly to the bible.
Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by achorladey: 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
Maestro21:

He was calling someone else a fool many times on another thread.

I know them and what they stand for, that is why I am always brutish with them.

You can see them quoting fake blogs, completely useless audios, fake commentary in a conversation that should have been left strictly to the bible.

You really sabi am. The funny aspect about him is he will come back this minute and say let's discuss like civilized people and in the next minutes insult, tags, labels, abuse will start flying here and there.

Concerning their reference materials that one na another serious laughter. When they want to support their ideology they run to a particular Bible that they have already condemned. When you show them what that same Bible say about what they believe that do not sit well with them. You see them jumping from one place to another.

Someone gave the example concerning ELI and his sons. He is still saying ELI was not involved in the teaching of Samuel. Denying and twisting what is clear to see from reading without interpretations.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
petra1:

Did the departure of judas make jesus a failure to lead? Did the departure of Demas make Paul a failure to lead?
Teaching and counselling is by the word and the spirit. Not by life experience
You are a clown. How is this relevant to marriage? You should go take business and finance advice from a poor man who failed in all businesses he has engaged in. Mehn! This is why Athiests laugh at chriatians. You be mumu. grin The Bible did not talk about spirit alone. The fruits is what the Bible says we shall know them. No one will enter the Kingdom of God by talents or gifts; but by actions and deeds. The fruits you produce will be the yardstick to judge you. Shut the crap up and stop twisting the Bible. Dullard.

achorladey:

The OP gave you an example in close relation to whatever you were driving at, rather than look into it you went into your usual colouration of the matter.

Your Jehovah was married to Israel and several times your Jehovah wife committed ADULTERY and the marriage suffered several times over the years and centuries.

Is your Jehovah still capable of giving advice concerning marriage?

Sebi una dey advice others to carry body down and learn. You dey do am abi na just to to dey carry shoulder up and down you dey?
I'm not a member of Jehovah Witness, but you are funny. It is very dangerous to associate with people who misinterpret Bible. This is the same way Satan quoted Bible for Jesus to turn stones to bread. And if Jesus was not strong, he would have fallen into the trap. Your head dey pain you for making this senseless comparison. No, go and take money advice from a poor man who failed, and see how you will be so rich. M.umu

Your Pastor Chris should shut the crap up. If you want to learn about marriage, go and learn from Pastor Kumuyi. He is the first on the list. Why? His wife has passed to glory. And he is still here. I can say that of my own father too. Those who remained steadfast.

Pastor Chris should target those who have divorced and are fighting back to get their marriage. Or he should start tragetting those who are looking for mercy, and not those who dont want to make mistakes. He had made it and that cannot be changed. Anyone can make it. It can happen to anyone. But my issue with him is that he is trying to give advice where he is not qualified again. He dabbles to topics he knows nothing about and speaks fo.olishness. And you idiotass applaud him. Devil has knocked him out in this area and let him deal with it. Devil knocked Moses out of entering Canaan land, but that didnt stop God from saving him. It took Michael to go to war with the devil to get Moses. That is to tell you how God committed Hinself to make sure Moses was saved cos Moses was so faithful. Just a slight mistake and he gave the devil rhe space to operate. Anyone can fall from the grace. Ut once you miss it, dont ever deceive people and still position yourself to teach that again. Leave it for those qualified to do so. Your failure is another weapon God can use. But Chris is always confusing his members. I dont blame him. The members are the idiootaaas. And you are one. M.umu.

Oga, let Chris shut the crap up and target another set of people. He has lost out in this. Pastors like Adeboye can still target those with wives also. Kumuyi even advances pass Adeboye cos Kumuyi can talk to those whose spouses have gone to glory on how to hold on.

Na by stages oga. Dont let Chris push you all into what he is inexperienced about. He needs to go and learn from ordinary members who still have their wives with them on how to keep women at home. If Chris comes to my front to say this rubbish, I swear I will embarrass him and put him in his space. Maybe he will chop a beautiful gigantic slap. E go shock am. He will tumble...I swear. Then, you will know he is ordinary like you.

He is just as ordinary as you, and he failed in this area. And it's normal. But what beats my imagination is how you mumu to this extent and still follow him in this area he failed to the extent of using this example. See eh....you are a loser. Loser you are. And you are one of the reasons athiests see christians as losers. Where did you even keep your brain? O boy! Are you ok? Are you sure Chris has not giving you juju to make you not able to think well again? Oga, you know what? You mu.mu.

If you dont clear off from this section....just saying rubbish. Rubbish. I'm so annoyed. That your Chris will push you to fire. Mark my words. That's how the fo..olish man was just saying rubbish during the pandemic. And he would even use many hours to analyze stup.idity. Mehn! That guy should be chained. I swear. Was he not the one who embarrassed Chris Okotie with marriage that time? Lol. He didnt know he would be a victim too. Useless man. I can never go to that that man's church. Never. Lol. Even his father called Benny Hinn too divorced. Look at how that Bnny Hinn talked to Adeboye that time. I swear, Adeboye had the spirit of God. Somehow gave him free space to preach. He was even blasting Adeboye in his church ooo. And Adeboye aas silent. Chai! I took Benny Hinn's "Good Morning Holy Ghost" and I almost tore it and I wanted to send it to him. But the Holy Spirit stopped me. I just thank God I listened to the Holy Spirit. See eh. You better open your eyes and go to a living church and stop going to that confused Chris. That was how the British govt fined him for spreading rubbish. The man would just pick microphone and start saying rubbish. I mean, I dont understand if those with him in the TV are foo.lish too.

You both better recheck yourself into a living church. Make you dey follow Chris about. Lol.
I pray Chris allows himself to be restored. I pray the miracle which happened to Hinn happens to him also but pending that, he should shut the crap up. Yes, tell him PeaceJoylove says Chris should shut the crap up and humble himself before God, and he should learn how to take care of a woman. He should go and get Anita back. Until then, he should shut up.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by achorladey: 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

You are a clown. How is this relevant to marriage? You should go take business and finance advice from a poor man who failed in all businesses he has engaged in. Mehn! This is why Athiests laugh at chriatians. You be mumu. grin The Bible did not talk about spirit alone. The fruits is what the Bible says we shall know them. No one will enter the Kingdom of God by talents or gifts; but by actions and deeds. The fruits you produce will be the yardstick to judge you. Shut the crap up and stop twisting the Bible. Dullard.

I'm not a member of Jehovah Witness, but you are funny. It is very dangerous to associate with people who misinterpret Bible. This is the same way Satan quoted Bible for Jesus to turn stones to bread. And if Jesus was not strong, he would have fallen into the trap. Your head dey pain you for making this senseless comparison. No, go and take money advice from a poor man who failed, and see how you will be so rich. M.umu

Your Pastor Chris should shut the crap up. If you want to learn about marriage, go and learn from Pastor Kumuyi. He is the first on the list. Why? His wife has passed to glory. And he is still here. I can say that of my own father too. Those who remained steadfast.

Pastor Chris should target those who have divorced and are fighting back to get their marriage. Or he should start tragetting those who are looking for mercy, and not those who dont want to make mistakes. He had made it and that cannot be changed. Anyone can make it. It can happen to anyone. But my issue with him is that he is trying to give advice where he is not qualified again. He dabbles to topics he knows nothing about and speaks fo.olishness. And you idiotass applaud him. Devil has knocked him out in this area and let him deal with it. Devil knocked Moses out of entering Canaan land, but that didnt stop God from saving him. It took Michael to go to war with the devil to get Moses. That is to tell you how God committed Hinself to make sure Moses was saved cos Moses was so faithful. Just a slight mistake and he gave the devil rhe space to operate. Anyone can fall from the grace. Ut once you miss it, dont ever deceive people and still position yourself to teach that again. Leave it for those qualified to do so. Your failure is another weapon God can use. But Chris is always confusing his members. I dont blame him. The members are the idiootaaas. And you are one. M.umu.

Oga, let Chris shut the crap up and target another set of people. He has lost out in this. Pastors like Adeboye can still target those with wives also. Kumuyi even advances pass Adeboye cos Kumuyi can talk to those whose spouses have gone to glory on how to hold on.

Na by stages oga. Dont let Chris push you all into what he is inexperienced about. He needs to go and learn from ordinary members who still have their wives with them on how to keep women at home. If Chris comes to my front to say this rubbish, I swear I will embarrass him and put him in his space. Maybe he will chop a beautiful gigantic slap. E go shock am. He will tumble...I swear. Then, you will know he is ordinary like you.

He is just as ordinary as you, and he failed in this area. And it's normal. But what beats my imagination is how you mumu to this extent and still follow him in this area he failed to the extent of using this example. See eh....you are a loser. Loser you are. And you are one of the reasons athiests see christians as losers. Where did you even keep your brain? O boy! Are you ok? Are you sure Chris has not giving you juju to make you not able to think well again? Oga, you know what? You mu.mu.

If you dont clear off from this section....just saying rubbish. Rubbish. I'm so annoyed. That your Chris will push you to fire. Mark my words. That's how the fo..olish man was just saying rubbish during the pandemic. And he would even use many hours to analyze stup.idity. Mehn! That guy should be chained. I swear. Was he not the one who embarrassed Chris Okotie with marriage that time? Lol. He didnt know he would be a victim too. Useless man. I can never go to that that man's church. Never. Lol. Even his father called Benny Hinn too divorced. Look at how that Bnny Hinn talked to Adeboye that time. I swear, Adeboye had the spirit of God. Somehow gave him free space to preach. He was even blasting Adeboye in his church ooo. And Adeboye aas silent. Chai! I took Benny Hinn's "Good Morning Holy Ghost" and I almost tore it and I wanted to send it to him. But the Holy Spirit stopped me. I just thank God I listened to the Holy Spirit. See eh. You better open your eyes and go to a living church and stop going to that confused Chris. That was how the British govt fined him for spreading rubbish. The man would just pick microphone and start saying rubbish. I mean, I dont understand if those with him in the TV are foo.lish too.

You both better recheck yourself into a living church. Make you dey follow Chris about. Lol.
I pray Chris allows himself to be restored. I pray the miracle which happened to Hinn happens to him also but pending that, he should shut the crap up. Yes, tell him PeaceJoylove says Chris should shut the crap up and humble himself before God, and he should learn how to take care of a woman. He should go and get Anita back. Until then, he should shut up.

Oga calm down and read comment for here well well.

The only thing I see from my post you quoted is.......

I'm not a member of Jehovah Witness, but you are funny. It is very dangerous to associate with people who misinterpret Bible.

You could have shown the misinterpretation in my post. All this your pastor Chris here and there, no be me send you that message oooo na you get hand to dey tear people slaps here and there.

Sha no tear unnecessary slap give person you no suppose. grin I no dey send person message of tearing person slaps for no reason. grin grin

The time you used in typing tearing books and tearing slaps will have been worthwhile adding your own bit with the numerous example cited before page 4 of this thread. grin

The agitation in this your post get as e be. Baba calm down. Na Bible talk sey do not be righteous overmuch.

New International Version
For who makes you different from anyone else? What do you have that you did not receive? And if you did receive it, why do you boast as though you did not? grin grin

New Living Translation
For what gives you the right to make such a judgment? What do you have that God hasn’t given you? And if everything you have is from God, why boast as though it were not a gift? grin grin

The Holy spirit that is making you spill all this na collect you collect am from somewhere. Why you come dey agitate like this as if sey na you dey manufacture holy spirit? cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by petra1(m): 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
DappaD:
Your claim was that Moses divorced Zipporah, meanwhile the same Exodus chapter 18 and verse 5, says that Jethro brought back Zipporah to him at the mountain, Moses even called her “his wife” not “ex wife” after they were temporarily separated(given that Zipporah did not accompany Moses to Egypt)

I believe I cleared you on that. The father inlaw mediated.

A man divorces the daughter of another man, and the next thing you see is that man inviting the former husband of his daughter to a feast. If they were divorced, would that have happened?

yes its possible. He was a man Moses respected. He was also a minister of God. A priest

Would he have been of assistance to Moses in judging cases in Israel?
!

Sure he was a more experienced minister and leader. moses was kije a son. I dont see any issue.

One more reason why your thought process is flawed is that Numbers 10:29 still refers to Reuel/Jethro as the father-in-law of Moses, long after that circumcision issue. So why is that the case if Moses had divorced Zipporah?

it doesnt matter. If you send your wife packing. She can still be called your wife. some wives comes back after reconcilluation some dont. Some wives have come back 6 times and sent back home to their fathers house 6 times .

I’m still waiting for you to quote 1Timothy 3:5 let us see how it fits into your theory that one who ministers before God shouldn’t be held to account for conduct in his personal life.

If you have something to say about the verse go ahead

The jerry-curled clown is just one those persons Jesus referred to as men who impose heavy loads on others but are not willing to apply such things to themselves. Matthew 23:2-4

You dont have to be silly in your post. let stay on scripture please. your hairstyle is your choice. another mans hairstyle is his choice. if you admire it get the cream

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by petra1(m): 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
Maestro21:

He is another irreverent JWit.
I would not engage him as well.

Wise counsel . .The highlighted is manifesting in their posts now

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by Maestro21: 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
achorladey:

Oga calm down and read comment for here well well.

The only thing I see from my post you quoted is.......

I'm not a member of Jehovah Witness, but you are funny. It is very dangerous to associate with people who misinterpret Bible.

You could have shown the misinterpretation in my post. All this your pastor Chris here and there, no be me send you that message oooo na you get hand to dey tear people slaps here and there.

Sha no tear unnecessary slap give person you no suppose. grin I no dey send person message of tearing person slaps for no reason. grin grin

The time you used in typing tearing books and tearing slaps will have been worthwhile adding your own bit with the numerous example cited before page 4 of this thread. grin

The agitation in this your post get as e be. Baba calm down. Na Bible talk sey do not be righteous overmuch.

New International Version
For who makes you different from anyone else? What do you have that you did not receive? And if you did receive it, why do you boast as though you did not? grin grin

New Living Translation
For what gives you the right to make such a judgment? What do you have that God hasn’t given you? And if everything you have is from God, why boast as though it were not a gift? grin grin

The Holy spirit that is making you spill all this na collect you collect am from somewhere. Why you come dey agitate like this as if sey na you dey manufacture holy spirit? cheesy cheesy

Please, be selective in who you respond to.

This person has mental problems. Please for the sake of sanity.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by petra1(m): 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
Maestro21:

such things happens when someone is losing grounds. gets into attacks instead of Dwelling on scriptures and on the topic

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by achorladey: 9:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
petra1:

yes its possible. He was a man Moses respected. He was also a minister of God. A priest

Sure he was a more experienced minister and leader. moses was kije a son. I dont see any issue.

it doesnt matter. If you send your wife packing. She can still be called your wife. some wives comes back after reconcilluation some dont. Some wives have come back 6 times and sent back home to their fathers house 6 times .

I’m still waiting for you to quote 1Timothy 3:5 let us see how it fits into your theory that one who ministers before God shouldn’t be held to account for conduct in his personal life.

The jerry-curled clown is just one those persons Jesus referred to as men who impose heavy loads on others but are not willing to apply such things to themselves. Matthew 23:2-4

You dont have to be silly in your post. let stay on scripture please. your hairstyle is your choice. another mans hairstyle is his choice. if you admire it get the cream

Concerning that comment of Dappa on Chris hairstyle that's what you get from a person(Dappa) whose lifestyle is regimented by his religious leaders.

Don't worry he will start looking for Bible verses to state where it is forbidden for men to do Jerrycurled hair.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by Maestro21: 9:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
petra1:

such things happens when someone is losing grounds. gets into attacks instead of Dwelling on scriptures and on the topic

That is why I don't engage them.
Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by achorladey: 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
Maestro21:

Please, be selective in who you respond to.

This person has mental problems. Please for the sake of sanity.

E get as e be oooo for this matter.

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by petra1(m): 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
achorladey:

Don't worry he will start looking for Bible verses to state where it is forbidden for men to do Jerrycurled hair.

Anyone who says God is against Jerry-curled hair, i will like to ask him how his hair looked when he was born as a baby. was it gorimapa, punk, afro or jerry curl. if its jerry curl then everyone critic shoukd keep their mouth shut. jerry curl came from heaven grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by DappaD: 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
petra1:

it doesnt matter. If you send your wife packing. She can still be called your wife.

some wives comes back after reconcilluation some dont. Some wives have come back 6 times and sent back home to their fathers house 6 times .

Honestly I like the spot I just put you in.
Can someone please educate this guy that once a marriage is dissolved, the man and woman are no longer husband and wife? grin
You can see how you’re fumbling here and there, talking offpoint.

Let me resound it well for you. Numbers 10:29 called Reuel/Jethro the father-in-law of Moses which means that Zipporah (his daughter) is still Moses’ wife long after the circumcision issue. That’s the conclusion of that matter.

Your idea of Moses having problems in his marriage was only a smokescreen for the real problem here. You believe ministers of God shouldn’t be held into account for their conduct that’s why you tried to miscontrue what you did not understand regarding Moses.

And that was the reason for my quoting 1Timothy 3:5 which reads thus,

“(but if a man does not know how to manage his own household, how will he take care of the church of God?),” NASB

1Timothy chapter 3 lists out requirements for an overseer in the congregation, so contrary to what you have been saying, a man who is desiring for such position is meant to hold to the highest moral standards and be able to show that he can appropriately keep his family under his wing, which the jerry-curled clown has not been able to do. That’s why he’s not in a good position to lecture others about what should go on in their marriages.
Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by petra1(m): 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
DappaD:

Can someone please educate this guy that once a marriage is dissolved, the man and woman are no longer husband and wife? grin

Let me resound it well for you. Numbers 10:29 called Reuel/Jethro the father-in-law of Moses which means that Zipporah (his daughter) is still Moses’ wife long after the circumcision issue. That’s the conclusion of that matter.

Firstly im not in any Spot. Dont get petty on words. If the word divorce becomes an issue for you to embrace the bigger picture. let me compromise a little. lets use the prase. HE SENT HER PACKING.

That actually what the bible says. HE SENT HER AWAY! . Its common sense to know what thst means . the hebrew word their means divorce. i wasnt there to know they issue certificate. that will be petty and lame to hide under.
The truth is simple. MOSES SENT HIS WIFE AWAY . And he married another woman. period. If he accepts her back good for her.

many times when a woman is sent home. those who are mediating will still say "COME CARRY YOUR WIFE Back " or they say to a woman sent home "GO BACK TO YOUR HUSBAND"

The fact that they call them wife or husband didnt nulify the broken relationship. So dont get into semantics
Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by achorladey: 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
petra1:

Anyone who says God is against Jerry-curled hair, i will like to ask him how his hair looked when he was born as a baby. was it gorimapa, punk, afro or jerry curl. if its jerry curl then everyone critic shoukd keep their mouth shut. jerry curl came from heaven grin grin grin

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by achorladey: 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
DappaD:

Your idea of Moses having problems in his marriage was only a smokescreen for the real problem here. You believe ministers of God shouldn’t be held into account for their conduct that’s why you tried to miscontrue what you did not understand regarding Moses.

And that was the reason for my quoting 1Timothy 3:5 which reads thus,

“(but if a man does not know how to manage his own household, how will he take care of the church of God?),” NASB

1Timothy chapter 3 lists out requirements for an overseer in the congregation, so contrary to what you have been saying, a man who is desiring for such position is meant to hold to the highest moral standards and be able to show that he can appropriately keep his family under his wing, which the jerry-curled clown has not been able to do. That’s why he’s not in a good position to lecture others about what should go on in their marriages.

1Timothy chapter 3 lists out requirements for an overseer in the congregation, so contrary to what you have been saying, a man who is desiring for such position is meant to hold to the highest moral standards and be able to show that he can appropriately keep his family under his wing, which the jerry-curled clown has not been able to do. That’s why he’s not in a good position to lecture others about what should go on in their marriages....... Dappad

Eli Eli Eli grin grin grin grin were you keeping your family under your wings when given the task of tutoring Samuel and serve as priest over the whole of ISRAEL grin grin

Except you come and tell me ISRAEL is not a congregation of your Jehovah and the one who made Eli priest is not Jehovah grin grin

Or just say this was during the time of the Mosaic law grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by achorladey: 9:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
petra1:

Firstly im not in any Spot. Dont get petty on words. If the word divorce becomes an issue for you to embrace the bigger picture. let me compromise a little. lets use the prase. HE SENT HER PACKING.

That actually what the bible says. HE SENT HER AWAY! . Its common sense to know what thst means . the hebrew word their means divorce. i wasnt there to know they issue certificate. that will be petty and lame to hide under.
The truth is simple. MOSES SENT HIS WIFE AWAY . And he married another woman. period. If he accepts her back good for her.

many times when a woman is sent home. those who are mediating will still say "COME CARRY YOUR WIFE Back " or they say to a woman sent home "GO BACK TO YOUR HUSBAND"

The fact that they call them wife or husband didnt nulify the broken relationship. So dont get into semantics

Dappad needs this all the technicalities required is contained there grin

In case a man takes a woman and does make her his possession as a wife, it must also occur that if she should find no favor in his eyes because he has found something indecent* on her part,+ he must also write out a certificate of divorce+ for her and put it in her hand and dismiss her from his house.+ 2 And she must go out of his house and go and become another man’s.+ 3 If the latter man has come to hate her and has written out a certificate of divorce for her and put it in her hand and dismissed her from his house, or in case the latter man who took her as his wife should die, 4 the first owner of her who dismissed her will not be allowed to take her back again to become his wife after she has been defiled;+ for that is something detestable before Jehovah, and you must not lead the land that Jehovah* your God is giving you as an inheritance into sin.

The common denominator here is Moses dismiss or sent somebody out of his house.
grin grin

When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house.
Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
Maestro21:

You are not a christian. You have never been and for the love of God, before you leave this world I hope you become one.
I just hope you can define what a Christian means using Jesus' viewpoint! smiley

Maestro21:

But for now, you are an unfortunate, wicked, diabolic, deceitful, vicious, irreverent and unrepentant soul.
All these beautiful compliments for a lost soul?
I believe you will win lots and lots of souls with those fine compliments.

Maestro21:

May God have mercy on you.
Well my Bible doesn't teach me that God do have mercy on UNFORTUNATE, WICKED, DIABOLIC, DECEITFUL, VICIOUS, IRREVERENT and UNREPENTANT SOUL nah! cheesy
In fact what my Bible tells me is that only repentant sinners will be shown mercy so it's like your own god is a confused one o! cheesy
Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by DappaD: 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
It’s pretty simple actually. If they were divorced, Zipporah would no longer be called his wife and Jethro would no longer be called his father-in-law. But as the Bible would have it, they were. The reputation of the jerry-curled clown is already soiled thus far, but for God’s sake, leave Moses out of this, he never had any problems in his marriage, neither did he marry another wife.

petra1:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by Maestro21: 2:52am On Oct 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I just hope you can define what a Christian means using Jesus' viewpoint! smiley

All these beautiful compliments for a lost soul?
I believe you will win lots and lots of souls with those fine compliments.

Well my Bible doesn't teach me that God do have mercy on UNFORTUNATE, WICKED, DIABOLIC, DECEITFUL, VICIOUS, IRREVERENT and UNREPENTANT SOUL nah! cheesy
In fact what my Bible tells me is that only repentant sinners will be shown mercy so it's like your own god is a confused one o! cheesy

You are not a christian.
Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by Maestro21: 4:07am On Oct 08, 2021
petra1:

People who do not have the spirit cannot understand the scriptures no matter how hard they try.

They will always study themselves into confusion as the exhibit you are replying has shown.

Anyone who can actually study will see, Moses sent Zipporah away before the exodus. The bible clearly shows she was sent back to her father's house. It is easy to infer that she did not want her children circumcised and Moses obliged her but God was unhappy with him, and wanted to kill him, so she hurriedly circumcised the child and let her anger known to Moses. He responded by sending her back home.

After the exodus and when Moses was now situated at the wilderness, her father re-unites her with her husband. The bible goes on to show us Moses' reverence for him by how he greeted the man and filled him in on all God had done for the Jews from Egypt to the wilderness. The reverence part was significant because it shows that Moses would have honoured the man's gesture to fix his marriage for him.

Bible students can clearly again see that it took at least a year from Egypt to the wilderness. So Moses spent what might be a year without that wife - Zipporah.

Now a critical thinker will ask himself a question, if Moses had married Zipporah years before the Jews got to the wilderness (he met her around age 40+ and left for Egypt age 80), why will Aaron and Miriam start challenging him about taking the same woman as wife - 40+ years later? It makes zero sense because it is not so.

Aaron and Miriam are challenging Moses in Numbers 12 because the law had been given at this time and Moses, by marrying again outside his tribe, had broken the law. That is why they challenged him. It was a recent event. Even Flavius Josephus the historian agrees with this.

To further buttress this point, you will have to be the greatest conspiratorial mind to draw a connection between the Midianites and the Cushites or Ethiopians. Zipporah was a Midianite and the new wife was an Ethiopian. This is more creditworthy as Numbers 12 does STRESS that the criticism against Moses was the nationality of his wife. If it was the same person, then her nationality should not have been emphasized but it was.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by achorladey: 6:12am On Oct 08, 2021
Maestro21:

You are not a christian.

That one that will tell you using one side his mouth that the name Christian is bastardized and cursed by Jehovah the reason Jehovah changed and gave him and the organization he belongs another name aka Jehovah’s witnesses in 1931

Then using the other side of his mouth, he will still be calling himself and the organization he belongs as the only true Christians grin grin

That backward and forward thinking at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:30am On Oct 08, 2021
Maestro21:

You are not a christian.
Why not define "CHRISTIAN" using Jesus' own viewpoint? wink
Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by achorladey: 6:49am On Oct 08, 2021
DappaD:
It’s pretty simple actually. If they were divorced, Zipporah would no longer be called his wife and Jethro would no longer be called his father-in-law. But as the Bible would have it, they were. The reputation of the jerry-curled clown is already soiled thus far, but for God’s sake, leave Moses out of this, he never had any problems in his marriage, neither did he marry another wife.

You for continue to dey jump from one scripture to the other and later tells us it evidently, obviously , clearly those words your taskmasters use to make their explanations at surface level pass through your absent defence and make you keep swallowing most of Jehovah's viewpoint that are ARCHAIC IDEAS, to be MOCKED and are irrelevant as a result of recent biblical evidence.

leave Moses out of this, he never had any problems in his marriage, neither did he marry another wife..... Dappad

The common denominator here is that Moses dismisses the wife or sent her packing. The question you should have asked yourself is what is the essence of sending the wife packing or dismissing her without having issues or problems with her?

Be our guest while the wife was still away under dismissal he(Moses) was still carrying out duties and assignments given to him by your Jehovah.
Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by achorladey: 6:50am On Oct 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Why not define "CHRISTIAN" using Jesus' own viewpoint? wink

Why not from Jehovah’s viewpoint? grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by KNOWMORE56: 6:52am On Oct 08, 2021
A
petra1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjyuzHklV_E

Petra1 you've made me to begin to like this man's sermons...

A lot of things are said against him, but many of his sermons are not bad...

except for few which I'm not comfortable with, e.g masturbation, spirit husband/wife,...

Well, may God help him to fulfill his area of calling.... and help me run my race to the end, in Jesus name, amen!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by NoBones: 8:26am On Oct 08, 2021
Am Beginning to like this Pastor......

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by NoBones: 8:27am On Oct 08, 2021
Am Beginning to like this Pastor......The man just the make to open church of my own hungry me

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry by petra1(m): 8:44am On Oct 08, 2021
Maestro21:

People who do not have the spirit cannot understand the scriptures no matter how hard they try.

They will always study themselves into confusion as the exhibit you are replying has shown.

Anyone who can actually study will see, Moses sent Zipporah away before the exodus. The bible clearly shows she was sent back to her father's house. It is easy to infer that she did not want her children circumcised and Moses obliged her but God was unhappy with him, and wanted to kill him, so she hurriedly circumcised the child and let her anger known to Moses. He responded by sending her back home.

After the exodus and when Moses was now situated at the wilderness, her father re-unites her with her husband. The bible goes on to show us Moses' reverence for him by how he greeted the man and filled him in on all God had done for the Jews from Egypt to the wilderness. The reverence part was significant because it shows that Moses would have honoured the man's gesture to fix his marriage for him.

Bible students can clearly again see that it took at least a year from Egypt to the wilderness. So Moses spent what might be a year without that wife - Zipporah.

Now a critical thinker will ask himself a question, if Moses had married Zipporah years before the Jews got to the wilderness (he met her around age 40+ and left for Egypt age 80), why will Aaron and Miriam start challenging him about taking the same woman as wife - 40+ years later? It makes zero sense because it is not so.

Aaron and Miriam are challenging Moses in Numbers 12 because the law had been given at this time and Moses, by marrying again outside his tribe, had broken the law. That is why they challenged him. It was a recent event. Even Flavius Josephus the historian agrees with this.

To further buttress this point, you will have to be the greatest conspiratorial mind to draw a connection between the Midianites and the Cushites or Ethiopians. Zipporah was a Midianite and the new wife was an Ethiopian. This is more creditworthy as Numbers 12 does STRESS that the criticism against Moses was the nationality of his wife. If it was the same person, then her nationality should not have been emphasized but it was.

Thank you sir .This just summarizes the whole truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What Pleases God? - Andrew Wommack / The Social Effects Of Religious Beliefs In Nigeria. / God's Answer For Spiritual Warfare - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.