Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,743 members, 7,955,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:36 PM

Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators (27571 Views)

There’s No More Need For Protest – FG / Planned Protest: FG Begins To Sell 50kg Rice At N40,000 / Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by membranus: 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2021
JoeEeL:

Baba Akintoye, this is a waste of time, trying to differentiate IPOB from Biafra.

Whatever you do, the Nigerian government also views we Yoruba nation agitators as terrorists. They almost tried to proscribe us last month. I know this is what you're trying to avoid but they still eventually will. Also remember they tried to proscribe Afenifere.

We know what you're trying to do: try to involve the Igbos into the NINAS struggle without them branding themselves as IPOB.

They can't denounce themselves baba, believe me. Once the Igbos are convinced about something, you can't stop them again... not to talk of a name they adopt.

MR AKINTOYE, IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T WORK WITH IPOB, THEN LET'S RUN YORUBA NATION ALONE.

Enough of all this left-right talk that you'll be calling on Igbos and everyone to join march and when FG do small threat, you'll start changing mouth.

It is hurting the image of we Yorubas as double-edged people. You want them to add up the numbers but you don't want them to come with their IPOB name.

Mr Akintoye didnt start like this and I know its that Mr Nnadi and that Augusta girl wey get sharp mouth dey poison this man mind because anytime you watch NINAS shows on Youtube, it is these 2 that are always vehemently against IPOB, Biafra and Kanu.

IPOB, we are sorry. I know they are doing this because a condition of joining the UNPO is that one shouldnt carry weapons against the state, regardless if the reasons are understandable or not. NINAS doesnt want to be delisted from UNPO which is why they do this IPOB dissociation from time to time.

IPOB, we are sorry once again but I know they are all working underground. Because when Akintoye said this thing the first time earlier this year, MNK subsequent broadcasts did not condemn it (like one would expect). Someone also raised the question on Simon Ekpa's show again sometimes in March or so, Ekpa also did not condemn it and said the understanding is intact.

So they know more than we know guys. Let's chill and not hate ourselves pls. Thanks for understanding my gallant Igbos. Please.

I, as a Yoruba Nation/Separatist agitator, was not happy too with Prof. Akintoye speech as I was reading through it.

I therefore heartily subscribe to your submission above. Why dissociating the Yoruba Nation from the IPOB separation struggles. We are all fighting the same war with the same enemy, though with different strategies, but almost with the same aims.

But like you said, there may be some deeper understanding between the two struggles which are not open to us.

6 Likes

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by RAbayomi: 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2021
Democracy allows minority to have its say and majority to have its way in the same token. Attempt to proclaim your own way as the only way is the problem here. The professor can not claim that the entire Yoruba people of South West are in support of this adventure. It is wrong to want to force the opinion of a minority on the majority of South west people. Charity should begin from home. Let the organization that he is leading becomes accepted by majority of the Yorubas first. Yes there are problems created by criminals but saying that your solution is only way to solve the problem is not the way to go.

1 Like

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by JoeEeL(m): 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
JohnSin97:

Lol....a nonentity like you on a faceless forum thinks he speaks for yoruba's.

This foolanimal , stop following me about abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
AlabiJ:
It's good that Akintoye came out to quickly clear the air on this. Akintoye's movement has nothing to do with the violent IPOB terrorist group that is currently causing havoc and fueling insecurity in the SE. There are other non-violent/non-terrorist Igbo self-determination groups that Ilana Omo Oodua can collaborate with but certainly not the terrorist IPOB. *Drops mic*.

Yoruba want nothing to do with ibo
Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by ayzTIGER: 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
Igbos, Nnamdi Kanu and their gum body, if you like don't do what is right and wash your hands off anything Yoruba in this struggle. Look at the Buffon following Nnamdi Kanus step talking nonsense. IPOB has long passed this stage
Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by Stonecold8796: 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2021
WhatsApp me let me show u how to make money using opera mini 0.7.0.3.9.2.1.8.2.8.0
Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by JoeEeL(m): 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
missuzoma:

You're right!!!

Thanks boss(ette)
Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by JoeEeL(m): 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
membranus:

I, as a Yoruba Nation/Separatist agitator, was not happy too with Prof. Akintoye speech as I was reading through it.

I therefore heartily subscribe to your submission above. Why dissociating the Yoruba Nation from the IPOB separation struggles. We are all fighting the same war with the same enemy, though with different strategies, but almost with the same aims.

But like you said, there may be some deeper understanding between the two struggles which are not open to us.

Thank u brother. We love our Igbo brothers as well. Theyve been thru a lot. The treatment is almost beginning to look like prejudice. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by Ojukwudfugitive: 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
mcbreeze:
I don't believe the genuity of Yoruba agitators.
So, IPOB flag is now an offence.

You guys can never change. 2face

Ipob is a terrorist organization! 2 face which can be seen among SE Governors? 2 face seen in Azikwe when he opposed secession clause in pre-independent Constitution? 2 face when your soldiers killed Yoruba and Northern officers and political leaders in 1966? 2 face when your tribe has been deputies to the Northerners since independent? 2 face when you voted for Today against Abiola in 1993? 2 face when all your Governors have defected to APC from your PDP? 2 face when your Governors are opposed to VAT and open gracing? The list goes on and on on the sabotage you tribe is known for!!!
Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by MightySparrow: 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2021
masterP042:
So now biafran flag is now a dent to the Yoruba nation struggle? When shall we southerners unite? The fulanis really learnt well from their masters brits, the art of divide and rule angry

Now is the time, with the right weapons, not guns. War failed once in the Biafran's first attempt.It will fail again. The IPOB can shield their swords and let us use the weapon of intellectual might. The Boko Haram and bandits that are fighting, like the Taliban, have no developed cities, Communities, businesses that can be destroyed by the Nigerian Army.

Yorubas wrested power from the North for Obasanjo without fighting FG with guns but wits.

IPOB is using the wrong weapons this time.
Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by Obdk: 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
I don't know IPOB have a flag...
Yoruba people 2face people
Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
mcbreeze:

Se won bi sorin meja ni.
Make ipob waka him own waka now
Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by Obdk: 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2021
I don't know IPOB have a flag...
Yoruba people 2face people
Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by proeast(m): 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lol, this old man is obviously too old, too timid and too cowardly to be a freedom fighter.

All I see here is a man so afraid of stepping on the toes of his adversaries. Then the question is, why bother in the first place when you know you lack the courage to fight for Oduduwa nation.

This one is just an attention seeker and would naturally fizzle out in no distant time.

That he couldn't even decipher the federal government's shenanigans in trying to blackmail IPOB as a terrorist organization, a desperate attempt to take the sail out of them when every other attempt has failed shows he is either dishonest or lacking the courage and intelligence necessary to be freedom fighter.

In Nigeria today, the only group that government sees as the biggest threat to Nigeria's existence is IPOB. That is why they are channelling all resources in fighting them while ignoring or dismissing others. The day this old man and his group becomes a threat to Nigeria like Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, that is the day they will face the same attacks IPOB is facing today. And I can bet a million naira that these guys won't survive 10% of what Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB has experienced without scattering into oblivion.

If this old man and his ridiculous cum pathetic drivel is what the Yorubas have to offer, then it goes to show they're not serious yet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by paramakina202: 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
SammyChi1988:
This Akintoye must be very stupid by trying to call IPOB violent group... Biafrans should focus on their agitation and stop bringing Yoruba's with them... We have started this agitation long time ago them Yoruba's just started last year.. God bless MNK.. God bless Biafra.. God bless ESN.

Are ipob not violent?
You choose to go violent and you must live with the consequences. Allow none violent groups to do their thing. If bokoharam tag you in their protest won't you disassociate your group from them?
Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by NGpatriot: 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
mcbreeze:

ipob flag represents evil, terrorism, barbarity, backwardness and destruction.
Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by NGpatriot: 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
ipob is destruction, it's evil, it's taliban jihadi terrorism, it's calamity and bloodshed...

Just look all around iboland today, nothing but daily bloodshed, burnings, killings, total destruction and anarchy..

They are all disgusting and rotten killers and scumbags..
Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by Skillsnigeria: 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ipob is already an organization on his own, fighting for their own people
Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by Gabkosh: 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
mcbreeze:

You are stupid. You don't even use brain to read and digest. You open mouth wa like unintelligent Buhari government. Traitor.
Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by JoeEeL(m): 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
JohnSin97:

Lol....a nonentity like you on a faceless forum thinks he speaks for yoruba's.

Mr man, last year you said you would go into the forests to start planting yams.

Where the yams na? Confused element. undecided
Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by tishbite41(m): 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
mcbreeze:

Very dubious and devious fellows
*spits*
Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by OmoEpe(m): 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
IPOB has become a proverb and a by word that no sans or respectable body wants to be associated with.

Very soon sane Igbo will pick up stones to banish them from the SE.

Soon the gorilla Cownu trapped in DSS cage will be put on public display in Yankari game reserve for children to throw banana at
Eleribu fiffle

1 Like

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by Ejjis(m): 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
YOU HAVE SPOKEN WELL......
JoeEeL:

Baba Akintoye, this is a waste of time, trying to differentiate IPOB from Biafra.

Whatever you do, the Nigerian government also views we Yoruba nation agitators as terrorists. They almost tried to proscribe us last month. I know this is what you're trying to avoid but they still eventually will. Also remember they tried to proscribe Afenifere.

We know what you're trying to do: try to involve the Igbos into the NINAS struggle without them branding themselves as IPOB.

They can't denounce themselves baba, believe me. Once the Igbos are convinced about something, you can't stop them again... not to talk of a name they adopt.

MR AKINTOYE, IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T WORK WITH IPOB, THEN LET'S RUN YORUBA NATION ALONE.

Enough of all this left-right talk that you'll be calling on Igbos and everyone to join march and when FG do small threat, you'll start changing mouth.

It is hurting the image of we Yorubas as double-edged people. You want them to add up the numbers but you don't want them to come with their IPOB name.

Mr Akintoye didnt start like this and I know its that Mr Nnadi and that Augusta girl wey get sharp mouth dey poison this man mind because anytime you watch NINAS shows on Youtube, it is these 2 that are always vehemently against IPOB, Biafra and Kanu.

IPOB, we are sorry. I know they are doing this because a condition of joining the UNPO is that one shouldnt carry weapons against the state, regardless if the reasons are understandable or not. NINAS doesnt want to be delisted from UNPO which is why they do this IPOB dissociation from time to time.

IPOB, we are sorry once again but I know they are all working underground. Because when Akintoye said this thing the first time earlier this year, MNK subsequent broadcasts did not condemn it (like one would expect). Someone also raised the question on Simon Ekpa's show again sometimes in March or so, Ekpa also did not condemn it and said the understanding is intact.

So they know more than we know guys. Let's chill and not hate ourselves pls. Thanks for understanding my gallant Igbos. Please.

1 Like

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by Guestlander: 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
There are Ibo groups in NINAS but not IPOB. IPOB is a toxic, hate filled group that is doing everything wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by JoeEeL(m): 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ejjis:
YOU HAVE SPOKEN WELL......

Thanks boss.

We go win. These are trying times mehn.
Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by Buckeyemedia1: 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
AntiBMC:
Anything to bring about a referendum, so we can all go out separate ways is okay by me.

After that, NINyASh can now explain what the IPOB stereotyping is about.
It won’t happen in your lifetime. Nigeria will land a man on the moon first, then maybe after that, you can have your referendum.
Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by Buckeyemedia1: 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2021
Guestlander:
There are Ibo groups in NINAS but not IPOB. IPOB is a toxic, hate filled group that is doing everything wrong.
I don’t blame you, na follow follow ipob I blame, people that said 3 weeks ago that they have no business with ipob, now they are forming rally in the Rotten Apple together?
Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by sirp9898(m): 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
Terrence99:

Yorubas are doing their thing separately from you fools in Ipob. You kill security agents and burn down your land. Yorubas are more intelligent than that.
So, you fools should paddle your canoe let Yorubas paddle theirs.

Look at comments and ask yourself who is deceiving who
Later in another thread you will be shouting united southern Nigeria with this atitude in you and many of you will just be wishing to be free northern rules and remain the same each year
To acheive a very hard goal you should also make a very hard sacrifice
Uniting with igbos in a governmental issues is very hard to you and people like you but try and make a very hard sacrifice to unite with them to acheive your dreams
Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by Buckeyemedia1: 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
sirp9898:

Look at comments and ask yourself who is deceiving who
Later in another thread you will be shouting united southern Nigeria with this atitude in you and many of you will just be wishing to be free northern rules and remain the same each year
To acheive a very hard goal you should also make a very hard sacrifice
Uniting with igbos in a governmental issues is very hard to you and people like you but try and make a very hard sacrifice to unite with them to acheive your dreams
Stop wasting your time, na Tom & Jerry the movie, you people are children just deceiving yourselves. Southern unity my foot.
Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by statesman6: 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
mcbreeze:

This is not the matter of 2face. They've checkmated IPOB due to their criminal activities...there is no country or organization in the world that will support killing of citizen and security agents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by sirp9898(m): 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Stop wasting your time, na Tom & Jerry the movie, you people are children just deceiving yourselves. Southern unity my foot.
Then your type is impowering the both to keep ruling instead the Igbo's will rule because all you care is your own and family alone you don't even care for your neighbour this is exactly how we are living right now in nigeria
Keepempoweringthem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Declaration Of The OIC In 1989 / Impeachment: Labour To Shut Down Ekiti For Fayose As Group Writes CJN / Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.