Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,476 members, 7,954,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:57 AM

Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators (27570 Views)

There’s No More Need For Protest – FG / Planned Protest: FG Begins To Sell 50kg Rice At N40,000 / Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by musicwriter(m): 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
Beware of the divide and conquer tactics by the Nigerian government. They certainly don't want Biafra and Yoruba nation coming to fruition. Next time, the spokesperson of the Yoruba nation agitators should tell the Nigerian government that IPOB is just one of many Biafran nation agitators. We have MASOB, ILF, and many other smaller groups and even individuals not associated with a group, all asking for the sovereign republic of Biafra.
Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by geemd434: 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
Terrence99:

Yorubas are doing their thing separately from you fools in Ipob. You kill security agents and burn down your land. Yorubas are more intelligent than that.
So, you fools should paddle your canoe let Yorubas paddle theirs.

Yorubas are not intelligent stop that nonsense. Which intelligence una get, what is osinbanjo doing with his intelligence. With your numbers you are suppose to fearless,. But you all are chickens before fulani, they harras you people, deal with your people yet you claim intelligence. You are afraid to go to war with your intelligence. Countries like the USA UK with intelligence can defend themselves not Yoruba. So stop decieving yourself.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by franxalive(m): 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
meolaniyi:
Differentiate IPOB from Biafra. IPOB is an Organisation Biafra is a Nation
All IPOB members are Biafrans but not all Biafrans are IPOB.

What I saw was a Biafran Flag, not an IPOB flag. IPOB population is not up to 10 percent of Biafra
The media keep spreading lies

You get it wrong kinda...but still i vet what you are trying to imply.

Please: IPOB STANDS FOR ...
I- INDIGENOUS
P- PEOPLE
O-OF
B- BIAFRA ❣️

Most of us finds it hard to relate with this... rather me misinterpret it as a mere group or organisation...thats wrong.

SO HOW CAN YOU NOW SAY THAT ALL BIAFRANS ARE NO LONGER INDIGENOUS OF THEIR HOME/NATIVE NATION ?? undecided

SO ...ALL WHO CHOSE TO IDENTIFY AS IPOB ARE BIAFRANS...WHILE THOSE NOT OPENLY IDENTIFIED OR YET TO ARE STILL BIAFRANS.

EITHER WAYS...ALL OF US ARE BIAFRANS wink

QED.

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by Ayomi90: 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
DropsMic:
Won’t be the first time
I heard it times without number when Igbos were shouting don't do anything with the Yorubas let them fight their cause alone, now they are fighting their cause alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by Asapchris(m): 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
masterP042:
So now biafran flag is now a dent to the Yoruba nation struggle? When shall we southerners unite? The fulanis really learnt well from their masters brits, the art of divide and rule angry
Did you read the content at all ?

2 Likes

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by 2tpick: 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2021
The logic behind planting the biafran flag is to convince the world leaders that it is still that small section of the country that wants out. That the rest of the groups that make up Nigeria are still for one indivisible country.
Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by 2rez: 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
FG no get shame,na today. We know what they are capable of. grin

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by atonement12: 11:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
JoeEeL:

Baba Akintoye, this is a waste of time, trying to differentiate IPOB from Biafra.

Whatever you do, the Nigerian government also views we Yoruba nation agitators as terrorists. They almost tried to proscribe us last month. I know this is what you're trying to avoid but they still eventually will. Also remember they tried to proscribe Afenifere.

We know what you're trying to do: try to involve the Igbos into the NINAS struggle without them branding themselves as IPOB.

They can't denounce themselves baba, believe me. Once the Igbos are convinced about something, you can't stop them again... not to talk of a name they adopt.

MR AKINTOYE, IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T WORK WITH IPOB, THEN LET'S RUN YORUBA NATION ALONE.

Enough of all this left-right talk that you'll be calling on Igbos and everyone to join march and when FG do small threat, you'll start changing mouth.

It is hurting the image of we Yorubas as double-edged people. You want them to add up the numbers but you don't want them to come with their IPOB name.

Mr Akintoye didnt start like this and I know its that Mr Nnadi and that Augusta girl wey get sharp mouth dey poison this man mind because anytime you watch NINAS shows on Youtube, it is these 2 that are always vehemently against IPOB, Biafra and Kanu.

IPOB, we are sorry. I know they are doing this because a condition of joining the UNPO is that one shouldnt carry weapons against the state, regardless if the reasons are understandable or not. NINAS doesnt want to be delisted from UNPO which is why they do this IPOB dissociation from time to time.

IPOB, we are sorry once again but I know they are all working underground. Because when Akintoye said this thing the first time earlier this year, MNK subsequent broadcasts did not condemn it (like one would expect). Someone also raised the question on Simon Ekpa's show again sometimes in March or so, Ekpa also did not condemn it and said the understanding is intact.

So they know more than we know guys. Let's chill and not hate ourselves pls. Thanks for understanding my gallant Igbos. Please.
Mr "IPOB we are sorry" (fake- Yoruba). Hypocrite! You crtiticise Akintoye, but no condemnation of terrorist Igbos carrying weapons against the state.
So, Akintoye should openly absorb and support your ESN Terrorists brothers so that you can be happy...Insanity?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by atonement12: 11:48pm On Sep 16, 2021
FakeUnity:
Akintoye is not yet ready for TRUE actualization of oodua. The so-called oodua activists are simply using oodua to blackmail for yoruba presidency.

Once they succeed in blackmailing everyone to give them presidency like they did in 1999, they'll go home and start mocking the rest of us, telling us how they are sophisticated etc.

Don't let Buhari and akintoye et al, to confuse you.
I
Know this and know peace.
Your myopic comment doesn't show you know peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by NGpatriot: 11:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
[s]
JoeEeL:

Baba Akintoye, this is a waste of time, trying to differentiate IPOB from Biafra.

Whatever you do, the Nigerian government also views we Yoruba nation agitators as terrorists. They almost tried to proscribe us last month. I know this is what you're trying to avoid but they still eventually will. Also remember they tried to proscribe Afenifere.

We know what you're trying to do: try to involve the Igbos into the NINAS struggle without them branding themselves as IPOB.

They can't denounce themselves baba, believe me. Once the Igbos are convinced about something, you can't stop them again... not to talk of a name they adopt.

MR AKINTOYE, IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T WORK WITH IPOB, THEN LET'S RUN YORUBA NATION ALONE.

Enough of all this left-right talk that you'll be calling on Igbos and everyone to join march and when FG do small threat, you'll start changing mouth.

It is hurting the image of we Yorubas as double-edged people. You want them to add up the numbers but you don't want them to come with their IPOB name.

Mr Akintoye didnt start like this and I know its that Mr Nnadi and that Augusta girl wey get sharp mouth dey poison this man mind because anytime you watch NINAS shows on Youtube, it is these 2 that are always vehemently against IPOB, Biafra and Kanu.

IPOB, we are sorry. I know they are doing this because a condition of joining the UNPO is that one shouldnt carry weapons against the state, regardless if the reasons are understandable or not. NINAS doesnt want to be delisted from UNPO which is why they do this IPOB dissociation from time to time.

IPOB, we are sorry once again but I know they are all working underground. Because when Akintoye said this thing the first time earlier this year, MNK subsequent broadcasts did not condemn it (like one would expect). Someone also raised the question on Simon Ekpa's show again sometimes in March or so, Ekpa also did not condemn it and said the understanding is intact.

So they know more than we know guys. Let's chill and not hate ourselves pls. Thanks for understanding my gallant Igbos. Please.
[/s]

Ogbeni ipob jihadi terrorist supporter and defender, it is not by force to associate with a proscribed and illegal terrorist rag tag group who at the moment killing and slaughtering innocent people especially their own people.

Go and clean up your own house and get rid of your terrorist, your barbaric blood-thirsty and sadistic murderers.

As they say, charity begins at home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by atonement12: 11:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
SammyChi1988:
This Akintoye must be very stupid by trying to call IPOB violent group... Biafrans should focus on their agitation and stop bringing Yoruba's with them... We have started this agitation long time ago them Yoruba's just started last year.. God bless MNK.. God bless Biafra.. God bless ESN.
So, you are confirming that your people don't have respect for elders.
Calling your elders stupid is normal in your culture? Chai! See future generation. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by atonement12: 11:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
GentleRay:
When did IPOB become a pariah Organization that no one wants to associate with its cause?
Since they formed ESN Terrorists organization undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by atonement12: 12:01am On Sep 17, 2021
Lightorder:
if you like, swallow the mic. No agitation will succeed without others, going by Nigeria situation today
Wake up! The Prof is not against Igbos, but those few easterners that have taken up arms and terrorizing their people and security agents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by ddeola: 2:20am On Sep 17, 2021
Demons-in-power, Bo-kohari. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by asamaigho(m): 6:29am On Sep 17, 2021
Baba should have chosen his words carefully...we all know iPob is nat a terrorist organisation, it's just a Fulani and Igbo elite collaboration that proscribed it as a terrorist organisation.
Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by Lovelive: 7:29am On Sep 17, 2021
JoeEeL:

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by JoeEeL(m): 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
atonement12:
Mr "IPOB we are sorry" (fake- Yoruba). Hypocrite! You crtiticise Akintoye, but no condemnation of terrorist Igbos carrying weapons against the state.
So, Akintoye should openly absorb and support your ESN Terrorists brothers so that you can be happy...Insanity?

Nahh, I'm not stupid like many of you.

Where was your criticism when Nigeria killed defenceless IPOB members at National High school Aba? If you can't show me where your criticism or condemnation is on NL or anywhere on social media about this particular event, then may Oodua render your generation fruitless forever and ever. Ase.

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAHsP-bLoBM&t=510s]
Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by JoeEeL(m): 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

[s]Ogbeni ipob jihadi terrorist supporter and defender, it is not by force to associate with a proscribed and illegal terrorist rag tag group who at the moment killing and slaughtering innocent people especially their own people.

Go and clean up your own house and get rid of your terrorist, your barbaric blood-thirsty and sadistic murderers.

As they say, charity begins at home.[/s]

You are a paid talibandit and I can vividly remember the work you were recruited to do esp. on NL during the #EndSARS protest and massacre.

In your frustrated smelly desert life, never ever quote me, just the same way I always pass over your idiotic smelly comments.

Thank you.
Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by MrGerald(m): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
Terrence99:

Yorubas are doing their thing separately from you fools in Ipob. You kill security agents and burn down your land. Yorubas are more intelligent than that.
So, you fools should paddle your canoe let Yorubas paddle theirs.
See mouth see intelligent!! don't worry soon you'd be tagged a terrorist unless you can't stand your ground for long, especially when the naija untrained security agents comes up with you severally
Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by MrMaestro: 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
Mr. Akintoye is right and brilliant on this. This was a YORUBA NATION PROTEST. He’s not against Igbos but if you want, ORGANIZE YOUR OWN. Very disrespectful to put an IPOB flag in a Yoruba Nation protest. If you want to do a joint protest organize with the leaders for a separate joint protest.

I do believe Biafrans understand this already, which is why this wasn’t done by them but by the govt. Glad Akintoye cleared that up.
Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by NGpatriot: 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
[s]
JoeEeL:

You are a paid talibandit and I can vividly remember the work you were recruited to do esp. on NL during the #EndSARS protest and massacre.

In your frustrated smelly desert life, never ever quote me, just the same way I always pass over your idiotic smelly comments.

Thank you.
[/s]

At the end of the day, it is not by force to associate with Taliban jihadi ipob terrorists, esn killers and ugm murderers.

Confine tour barbarity and sadistic violence to your villages in the SE.

We no want..

grin grin
Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by atonement12: 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
JoeEeL:

Nahh, I'm not stupid like many of you.

Where was your criticism when Nigeria killed defenceless IPOB members at National High school Aba? If you can't show me where your criticism or condemnation is on NL or anywhere on social media about this particular event, then may Oodua render your generation fruitless forever and ever. Ase.

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAHsP-bLoBM&t=510s]

Is your demented generation already "fruitless"?
ESN Terrorists sympathiser! Oniranu!
Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by JoeEeL(m): 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
atonement12:
Is your demented generation already "fruitless"?
ESN Terrorists sympathiser! Oniranu!

A l'omo ale ni e se. Olofo arindin omo. cheesy
Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by atonement12: 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
JoeEeL:

A l'omo ale ni e se. Olofo arindin omo. cheesy
Ewo alakori omo. Ako tile ta! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Mourns Mr Ibu, Aluko-Olaseni / Abuja Declaration Of The OIC In 1989 / Buhari And Jega At Leadership Newspapers' Awards In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.