Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:06 AM

Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators (27569 Views)

There’s No More Need For Protest – FG / Planned Protest: FG Begins To Sell 50kg Rice At N40,000 / Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by madridsta007(m): 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
AlabiJ:
It's good that Akintoye came out to quickly clear the air on this. Akintoye's movement has nothing to do with the violent IPOB terrorist group that is currently causing havoc and fueling insecurity in the SE. There are other non-violent/non-terrorist Igbo self-determination groups that Ilana Omo Oodua can collaborate with but certainly not the terrorist IPOB. *Drops mic*.

A quick question:
Can they collaborate with Miyetti Allah and Fulani Herdsmen Militia since these are not FG-designated terrorists groups but loving, flower-handing, candy-giving protest groups? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by jonnyjustcome22: 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
Thank you prof for the explanation. Is not by force to be together.

2 Likes

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by FakeUnity: 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
Akintoye is not yet ready for TRUE actualization of oodua. The so-called oodua activists are simply using oodua to blackmail for yoruba presidency.

Once they succeed in blackmailing everyone to give them presidency like they did in 1999, they'll go home and start mocking the rest of us, telling us how they are sophisticated etc.

Don't let Buhari and akintoye et al, to confuse you.

Know this and know peace.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by hammer567: 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
NA LIE!

OUR YORUBA BROTHERS CARRIED THE BIAFRA FLAG ALONG.

1 Like

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by ednut1(m): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
These guys are just wasting their time. The world is concerned about covid and Afghanistan for now

1 Like

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by ezechi24(m): 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2021
the id1ot doesnt even know that ipob is more powerfull and known than his nameless organisation.

9 Likes

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by MajorOvakporaye(f): 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
AlabiJ:
It's good that Akintoye came out to quickly clear the air on this. Akintoye's movement has nothing to do with the violent IPOB terrorist group that is currently causing havoc and fueling insecurity in the SE. There are other non-violent/non-terrorist Igbo self-determination groups that Ilana Omo Oodua can collaborate with but certainly not the terrorist IPOB. *Drops mic*.

CHEAP PAID AGENT. YOUR DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS HAS FAILED

7 Likes

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by missuzoma: 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
JoeEeL:

Baba Akintoye, this is a waste of time, trying to differentiate IPOB from Biafra.

Whatever you do, the Nigerian government also views we Yoruba nation agitators as terrorists. They almost tried to proscribe us last month. I know this is what you're trying to avoid but they still eventually will. Also remember they tried to proscribe Afenifere.

We know what you're trying to do: try to involve the Igbos into the NINAS struggle without them branding themselves as IPOB.

They can't denounce themselves baba, believe me. Once the Igbos are convinced about something, you can't stop them again... not to talk of a name they adopt.

MR AKINTOYE, IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T WORK WITH IPOB, THEN LET'S RUN YORUBA NATION ALONE.

Enough of all this left-right talk that you'll be calling on Igbos and everyone to join march and when FG do small threat, you'll start changing mouth.

It is hurting the image of we Yorubas as double-edged people. You want them to add up the numbers but you don't want them to come with their IPOB name.

Mr Akintoye didnt start like this and I know its that Mr Nnadi and that Augusta girl wey get sharp mouth dey poison this man mind because anytime you watch NINAS shows on Youtube, it is these 2 that are always vehemently against IPOB, Biafra and Kanu.

IPOB, we are sorry. I know they are doing this because a condition of joining the UNPO is that one shouldnt carry weapons against the state, regardless if the reasons are understandable or not. NINAS doesnt want to be delisted from UNPO which is why they do this IPOB dissociation from time to time.

IPOB, we are sorry once again but I know they are all working underground. Because when Akintoye said this thing the first time earlier this year, MNK subsequent broadcasts did not condemn it (like one would expect). Someone also raised the question on Simon Ekpa's show again sometimes in March or so, Ekpa also did not condemn it and said the understanding is intact.

So they know more than we know guys. Let's chill and not hate ourselves pls. Thanks for understanding my gallant Igbos. Please.

You're right!!!

7 Likes

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by Blackman7: 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
IPOB terrorist should not hamper our right to legitimate self determination for we are well educated and of sound mind. We don't kill, we don't burn public infrastructure ,we are no criminals , we dont brainwash and we are not terrorist.

5 Likes

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by eas01: 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
Nansense....you guys are the biggest Beneficiaries of one Nigeria...yet you are the biggest complainers because of selfishness and greed....

Nigeria is a country where a lot of people profiting from a problem complain the most about the problem and do not usually want the problem solved
You again!!! A cowrabian like you is spreading falsified facts.
The Arewa NE and NW are the true beneficiaries of Nigeria. Is not for Nigeria , these regions would have been worse than Afghanistan.

4 Likes

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by SammyChi1988: 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2021
This Akintoye must be very stupid by trying to call IPOB violent group... Biafrans should focus on their agitation and stop bringing Yoruba's with them... We have started this agitation long time ago them Yoruba's just started last year.. God bless MNK.. God bless Biafra.. God bless ESN.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by GentleRay: 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2021
When did IPOB become a pariah Organization that no one wants to associate with its cause?

1 Like

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
mcbreeze:
I don't believe the genuity of Yoruba agitators.
So, IPOB flag is now an offence.

You guys can never change. 2face

my people what is the difference between trusting a yoruba man and shooting yourself in the head??
Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by hansomb: 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
Janicex:
IPOB is not a terrorist organization but Miyetti Allah, boko haram are..
Ipob are a Terrorist organisation terrorising the Nigeria police and Igbo citizens.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by NGpatriot: 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
"Without doubt, Nigerians and the entire world will judge Yoruba Nation by the company it keeps. No one can take seriously this organisation if it continues its IPOB association. When their allies systematically trample human rights, it raises sober questions about their claims to uphold the values of the UN."

I totally agree with him, you trample on your own credibility by associating your agenda with a known and proscribed terrorist group, they should never be taken seriously.

4 Likes

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by NGpatriot: 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2021
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If your friends are terrorists, then you are a terrorist too. SIMPLE.

3 Likes

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by UbadiliMarshal(m): 3:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
AlabiJ:

Ewu.
Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by AlabiJ: 3:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
UbadiliMarshal:

Ewu.

Your papa. angry

1 Like

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by dragunov: 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
Nansense....you guys are the biggest Beneficiaries of one Nigeria...yet you are the biggest complainers because of selfishness and greed....

Nigeria is a country where a lot of people profiting from a problem complain the most about the problem and do not usually want the problem solved

Weyrey! You have changed your moniker. Go away. We don't want fake unity.
Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by TWLifestyle: 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
Maxymilliano:
This APC government is capable of doing anything, even the unthinkable ...
it's funny how the same people who claim the Nigerian government is so incompetent and useless now think the government is so efficient when they want to claim some spurious nonsense claim - Nigerian government do pass James bond in that case .

1 Like

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by Lightorder: 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
meolaniyi:
Differentiate IPOB from Biafra. IPOB is an Organisation Biafra is a Nation
All IPOB members are Biafrans but not all Biafrans are IPOB.

What I saw was a Biafran Flag, not an IPOB flag. IPOB population is not up to 10 percent of Biafra
The media keep spreading lies
Ipob are not terrorist but I don’t like them. I am a full- blooded BIAFRAN

1 Like

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by TenQ: 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/UN-protest-FG-planted-IPOB-banner-among-Yoruba-Nation-agitators-Akintoye-tackles-Presidency
Quote:
“We say to the Presidency that the unintelligent attempt to cause frictions and divisions between the Yoruba people in the West and the Igbo people in the East is dead on arrival. We shall continue to collaborate, peacefully, for the salvation of our people.

7 Likes

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by Lightorder: 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
AlabiJ:
if you like, swallow the mic. No agitation will succeed without others, going by Nigeria situation today

1 Like

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by Guestlander: 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lightorder:
if you like, swallow the mic. No agitation will succeed without others, going by Nigeria situation today

That is why NINAS was formed, and there are Ibos in NINAS but not IPOB. IPOB is going about their agitation in the wrong way.

1 Like

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by AlabiJ: 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lightorder:

Nah. Thanks but no thanks. Yoruba agitation has nothing to do with terrorists. If ipob like they can ally with their fellow terrorist Boko Haram sef (they have already done that anyway, seeing how they violently kicked ibo school kids out of class over their sit-at-home in honour of 'Supleme Reader' Mazi Kanu), e no consign us. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by BeardedMeat(m): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
FakeUnity:
Akintoye is not yet ready for TRUE actualization of oodua. The so-called oodua are simply using oodua to blackmail for yoruba presidency.
Don't let Buhari and akintoye et al, to confuse you.

Know this and know peace.
Even they this too.

That's why I have no problem whatsoever with this press release.
Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by nisai: 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2021
mcbreeze:
I don't believe the genuity of Yoruba agitators.
So, IPOB flag is now an offence.

You guys can never change. 2face

Emotion without substance. You don't know the politics and intrigues surrounding the issue so keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by Lightorder: 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
AlabiJ:

Nah. Thanks but no thanks. Yoruba agitation has nothing to do with terrorists. If ipob like they can ally with their fellow terrorist Boko Haram sef (they have already done that anyway, seeing how they violently kicked ibo school kids out of class over their sit-at-home on honour of 'Supleme Reader' Mazi Kanu), e no consign us. undecided
Us us like say you get address
Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by Fejoku: 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
JoeEeL:

Baba Akintoye, this is a waste of time, trying to differentiate IPOB from Biafra.

Whatever you do, the Nigerian government also views we Yoruba nation agitators as terrorists. They almost tried to proscribe us last month. I know this is what you're trying to avoid but they still eventually will. Also remember they tried to proscribe Afenifere.

We know what you're trying to do: try to involve the Igbos into the NINAS struggle without them branding themselves as IPOB.

They can't denounce themselves baba, believe me. Once the Igbos are convinced about something, you can't stop them again... not to talk of a name they adopt.

MR AKINTOYE, IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T WORK WITH IPOB, THEN LET'S RUN YORUBA NATION ALONE.

Enough of all this left-right talk that you'll be calling on Igbos and everyone to join march and when FG do small threat, you'll start changing mouth.

It is hurting the image of we Yorubas as double-edged people. You want them to add up the numbers but you don't want them to come with their IPOB name.

Mr Akintoye didnt start like this and I know its that Mr Nnadi and that Augusta girl wey get sharp mouth dey poison this man mind because anytime you watch NINAS shows on Youtube, it is these 2 that are always vehemently against IPOB, Biafra and Kanu.

IPOB, we are sorry. I know they are doing this because a condition of joining the UNPO is that one shouldnt carry weapons against the state, regardless if the reasons are understandable or not. NINAS doesnt want to be delisted from UNPO which is why they do this IPOB dissociation from time to time.

IPOB, we are sorry once again but I know they are all working underground. Because when Akintoye said this thing the first time earlier this year, MNK subsequent broadcasts did not condemn it (like one would expect). Someone also raised the question on Simon Ekpa's show again sometimes in March or so, Ekpa also did not condemn it and said the understanding is intact.

So they know more than we know guys. Let's chill and not hate ourselves pls. Thanks for understanding my gallant Igbos. Please.
God Bless you. Let's always encourage one another and never give the terrorist people any opportunity to divide or distract our aims. Nigeria has to die for us to survive. It is the simple truth.
IPOB is in support of any group that is fight8ng for the division of Nigeria. All of such sincere groups can never be against the referendum move of IPOB. The job is well divided so that the enemy will know that we can give it to them any how they want it.
God Bless all freedom fighters from Nigeria. This evil country we see today we shall see her no more very soon.
We Move.

3 Likes

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by Lightorder: 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
Guestlander:

That is why NINAS was formed, and there are Ibos in NINAS but not IPOB. IPOB is going about their agitation in the wrong way.
no one disgusts Ipob like me. Senseless fellows without focused objectives
Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by JohnSin97: 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
JoeEeL:

Lol....a nonentity like you on a faceless forum thinks he speaks for yoruba's.

1 Like

Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by nisai: 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:

We want to leave so that you can have all the benefits to yourselves alone. You won't have to bother about some 'wailers' from a corner while eating your loot by then.

You can keep Nigeria without the Yorubas. It will be a great country where you will activate and practice the Sharia law in full without outcry from the 'kafirs or hypocrites'.

Isn't that great? Is unity by force?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Started Being Governor In February 2024 - Fubara / I Can't Step Down For Anybody-Atiku Abubakar / Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.