Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC (40173 Views)

Udom Emmanuel's Campaign Committee Members Resign, Join APC. / One PDP Governor; 2 Former PDP Governors; NASS Members Ready To Join APC / Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Noblewealth(m): 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
May God pounish you there you Hypocrite..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by assent: 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
GetMeRight:

No, they're not going to praise FFK because he's nobody. But we're going to read you guys calling him all sorts of derogatory names, the same way you have been praising him as your role model. I'm sure that you guys are now disoriented at the moment.

It is not for you to say. If your handlers ask you to praise him, you will have no choice.

If you don't do what your handlers tell you to do, you will die of hunger. tongue.

Don't forget you are a useless pawn on the chessboard of Buhari/Tinubu. You have no choice than to do what your political/tribal/religion slave masters ask you to do. grin.

Enjoy your mental slavery, boy. cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Mouhstorph5(m): 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
SuperNova33:
Shame is not in his dictionary. He is eating his vomit and swallowing it.

I knew he will do it I was only waiting to see when

That's habitual of every Nigerian politicians. Repacking their vomits as porridge.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Ok the tables have turned.

You can now locate the dirtiest part of his balls and feast on.
Zone B!
We don't do that politics of hate and bitterness here, the only thing we don't like is unnecessary insults, unfounded allegations and spread of falsehood. For us FFK is neutralised and this showcased that he and his cohorts fed gullibiles with lies all these long.
He won't be praised for joining APC, we will always see him as an agent of evil and conspiracy makers who said many lies against Islam, North, Fulani, Danfodio all out of hatred, sentiment and fanaticism not because all he said is true but because he knew there are delusional group of people who wants to hear and believe anything he say.

WIN-WIN cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Layksaide(m): 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by naijadrivablog: 10:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
Stop using the name of God in vain, you slowpoke!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by GetMeRight: 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
assent:

It is not for you to say. If your handlers ask you to praise him, you will have no choice.

If you don't do what your handlers tell you to do, you will die of hunger. tongue.

Don't forget you are a useless pawn on the chessboard of Buhari/Tinubu. You have no choice than to do what your political/tribal/religion slave masters ask you to do. grin.

Enjoy your mental slavery, boy. cheesy

Your role model has done it again! I understand the anger. It is not easy when the battle leader change sides especially when the war is reaching the peak.

Coronabirus:
We don't do that politics of hate and bitterness here, the only thing we don't like is unnecessary insults, unfounded allegations and spread of falsehood. For us FFK is neutralised and this showcased that he and his cohorts fed gullibiles with lies all these long.
He won't be praised for joining APC, we will always see him as an agent of evil and conspiracy makers who said many lies against Islam, North, Fulani, Danfodio all out of hatred, sentiment and fanaticism
not because all he said is true but because he knew there are delusional group of people who wants to hear and believe anything he say.

WIN-WIN cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by ManirBK: 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
assent:
Mannabbgrills, madridguy, sirjamo, seunmsg, thatfairguy1, monogamy, johnmartus, Tinubuadvocate, letthrmsay, ngenekwenu (or whatever rubbish your monicker is), it is time to start praising FFK too. grin grin

Imagine praising the same man you have earlier called "corrupt"! cheesy cheesy

Please, how do you plan to do that without feeling stupid, used and useless? rotfl. grin grin

At this stage, I agree that it is not easy to be a dispensable, inconsequential pawn! grin grin grin

You will also start praising Jonathan too very soon.

I don't envy your lot at all. tongue tongue tongue
I dey laugh....
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
I pity IPOB Terrorists and Igboho and his miscreants.

This man singlehandedly led Igbos to the very difficult place they found themselves in politics in Nigeria at the moment. He urged Nnamdi Cownu to abuse Buhari and all the Northerners, create a lifelong enemies ...He led Igboho to where he is now begging for repatriation in Benin Republic..

But we warned them: Their response: Take the message and leave the messenger...Now see where the messenger is grin See where Igbos are at the moment: See where Igboho is cooling off ..

Ndi Ara!

gringringringrin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by fredoooooo: 10:33pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

This man singlehandedly led Igbos to the very difficult place they found themselves in politics in Nigeria at the moment. He urged Nnamdi Cownu to abuse Buhari and all the Northerners, create a lifelong enemies ...He led Igboho to where he is now begging for repatriation in Benin Republic..

But we warned them: Their response: Take the message and leave the messenger...Now see where the messenger is grin See where Igbos are at the moment: See where Igboho is cooling off ..

Ndi Ara!

That's what happen when you always allow your emotions to rule over your brain ..

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Maski87: 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
Wetin dey do this God sef.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Gfskw: 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
Really
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by blozzynonny(f): 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
Later he will expect us to believe he wasn't beating Precious. Someone that can't stand by his words
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Aarenaija: 10:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
This one ? ........that is you own god not our God
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by fujirice: 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
grin grin grin
Chai! We don see something in this part of the world.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by assent: 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
GetMeRight:
[/b]

Your role model has done it again! I understand the anger. It is not easy when the battle leader change sides especially when the war is reaching the peak.

Anger? What anger? Are you not the ones playing host to a political prostitute? cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by adonaimart(m): 11:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
Hunger no good abeg
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Marpol2021(m): 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Ndi Ara!
And all the insults he heaped on the Fulani? What about all that?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
Susu888:
Chai.... Laugh dey burst my stomach.
Okoro's don suffer!

Una still dey learn politics... See as this efulefu do dem shege.

And what about the Fulani he insulted multiple times
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by peculiar2233: 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2021
Broda Femi walahi e ni gbadun grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by GetMeRight: 11:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
assent:

Anger? What anger? Are you not the ones playing host to a political prostitute? cheesy

If political parties are known for rejecting political liabilities, PDP would have rejected him when he decamped back to the party prior 2015 presidential election. But political parties rarely do that.
I'm sure that his Facebook page will be full of rage from online PDP miscreants by now.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by GetMeRight: 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
assent:

So, APC is copying PDP in political prostitution? Is that what you are saying? That you are copying a political party you condemn?

From USA to UK to India to everywhere politics and political parties are, how frequent do you see them rejecting decampees whether a claim is made that one party is better than other or not? Has politics stopped being a game of number? Are you sure you are a politician?

Boy you are sounding stupid. Just shut up cheesy

Now you're doing what I don't like, personal and direct attack. Don't let me click report button on your sorry ass.
If you feel like I'm frustrating you, why don't you give it a rest?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by jaxxy(m): 12:32am On Sep 17, 2021
Xscape1993:
I am not surprised. APC is not even a political party in the first place. Keep your childish explanation to yourself. We don't need it. Which God? You have finally joined our tormentors. You need urgent deliverance and medical attention. You are the worst pretender of the century.

He wants to help sanitize Apc. Fani isn’t Sm1 to change his principles even if he changes his party.

Politics is never personal unless for the emotionally and politically stupid. It’s about interest or principles.

For obasanjo, Atiku, saraki and the rest to leave Pdp to Apc in 2015 and then return back ahead of 2019 u think it’s about Smtn personal?? undecided
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Natajo2021: 12:38am On Sep 17, 2021
FFK was the brain behind the arrest of Nnamadi Kanu

https://www.nairaland.com/6723551/buhari-destroyer-nation
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 17, 2021
Wahala for who no dey hear from God.. grin grin grin

Instead of been a good news,it's a thorn in APC..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by assent: 1:00am On Sep 17, 2021
GetMeRight:

From USA to UK to India to everywhere politics and political parties are, how frequent do you see them rejecting decampees whether a claim is made that one party is better than other or not? Has politics stopped being a game of number? Are you sure you are a politician?

Now you're doing what I don't like, personal and direct attack. Don't let me click report button on your sorry ass.
If you feel like I'm frustrating you, why don't you give it a rest?

Can your dumb self show me the number of people that decamped from Democrat to Republican and vice versa this year? And can you tell me the reasons why those people decamped and compare same to FFK's reason? You bunch of ignoble, unprincipled entities?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by juddaxx: 1:12am On Sep 17, 2021
Like father, like son. His father has always been a traitor, so it's not new for him not to be one. An apple never falls far from the tree. Only a fool will trust him. I hope Buhari has seen his skills and I hope he is wary of him. Hungry, shameless fool.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by voltront: 1:47am On Sep 17, 2021
Trying hard not to comment on this man's political prostitution... why we bring God into our personal ambition is amazing.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by ddeola: 2:05am On Sep 17, 2021
JUDAS is carrot. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by GoodAndGrateful: 2:41am On Sep 17, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-why-i-dumped-pdp-for-apc-femi-fani-kayode-speaks-on-defection/

Very interesting.

Dear FFF, the question is, how did you yourself know that it was God that told you and how are we supposed to believe that it is not the status of your bank account that inspired you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Reacts To Anthony Blinken's Call To Tinubu / I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan / Dino Melaye Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence, Shares Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.