Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC (40167 Views)

Udom Emmanuel's Campaign Committee Members Resign, Join APC. / One PDP Governor; 2 Former PDP Governors; NASS Members Ready To Join APC / Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by fof1: 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-why-i-dumped-pdp-for-apc-femi-fani-kayode-speaks-on-defection/

YOU ARE THE NEXT CHIEF LIAR AFTER MR LIE...WHAT UR WAYS AND UR BACK,PLS
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by SaiOsinbajo: 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
emperor863:

Oh, spare me of this 'success' shit. Majority of you are criminals, pure and simple. There are criminals all over the world but the case of the Igbo is legendary.

There is a case of a 'successful' business man in osogbo who was caught with fire arms at a robbery scene here in Osun state. It is only fools that you will feed with this success story.

You know this very well, there is no need discussing it further. The Igbo I know can not survive in an orderly society and would therefore attempt to create chaos here and there.

I really do not have time for you people this evening, only God knows what you're planning to do this night.

You just said the exact truth.. never assume ill-gotten wealth to being successful. Most of these so-called wealthy guys are into rituals or drugs hence they kicked against the ban on importation. Mind you, there are still very hard-working individuals amongst them that I appluad alot
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by mrvitalis(m): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
emperor863:

Oh, spare me of this 'success' shit. Majority of you are criminals, pure and simple. There are criminals all over the world but the case of the Igbo is legendary.

There is a case of a 'successful' business man in osogbo who was caught with fire arms at a robbery scene here in Osun state. It is only fools that you will feed with this success story.

You know this very well, there is no need discussing it further. The Igbo I know can not survive in an orderly society and would therefore attempt to create chaos here and there.

I really do not have time for you people this evening, only God knows what you're planning to do this night.
We agree we are bad allow us go have our own country na ....I don't know why people would fight to keep bad people

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by SexytorresE(f): 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
And this God allow am dey lie for him head . Sky daddy grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by GoldHorse(m): 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2021
I suspect that it is FFK that betrayed Ighoho. This is his reward.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by highchief1: 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-why-i-dumped-pdp-for-apc-femi-fani-kayode-speaks-on-defection/
this man is a mad dog.he was very broke and heard he couldn’t pay fees for his kids anymore.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Jagsconcept887(m): 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
Shame on u and ur family FFK
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Olamideayomide(m): 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
FFK pada f**ked up .... E choke?

I nor talk am since him don dey roll with APC governor dem, hunger don later bend him to their side and Zombie government he's critising. Believe any politicians at your own detriment people.
I come in peace....
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by ofuonyebi: 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
The case of Fani-kayode...A,K,A fANI-POWER should not surprise any reasonable mind..
Afterall, He is only answering to the TAG of his name!...power!...power!!...power seeker everywhere!

Above all, dont forget that the motto of politicians is...THERE IS NO PERMANENT FRIEND, BUT PERMANENT INTEREST!

That is why they are ALL thieves and rogues!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Naijanascam: 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
This man is a pure where Belle face....... after his outbursts when a reporter asked who is bankrolling him shows his shameless nature............greed, hypocrite, backstabber, deceiver are all entwined around him.......

Spits on him
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by West2019(m): 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
Rip
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by coolhumble(m): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
The only yoruba man I can never trust or believe.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by mrfizy(m): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
In the name of god,men have been slaughtered and will still be slaughtered .In the name of god, Nigerians throng to their worship places while these people loot us dry. In the name of god,they build worship centres for us while we pray for jobs. In the name of god we keep praying for a better country.Nigeria and Nigerians will perish in the name of god.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
xpressionx:
FFK is a pathetic lier.

He said that,while sleeping
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by sencekompis: 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
Mmurraaafffuukaaaarrr ni e
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
Xscape1993:
I am not surprised. APC is not even a political party in the first place. Keep your childish explanation to yourself. We don't need it. Which God? You have finally joined our tormentors. You need urgent deliverance and medical attention. You are the worst pretender of the century.

All politicians are. Politics is about personal interest.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Udumeh: 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lie
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by themanderon: 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nanavati:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

The picture is becoming clearer.

Former President Goodluck Jonathan will defect to APC and will fly their ticket on

The Northerners are sharp and wise when it comes to Nigerian Politics.

No Southern Politician will want to do only one term in office and handover to them, hence their being comfortable with Jonathan returning.

Anything outside that, The Northerners will still hold unto power in 2023 for another 8 years.

I said it earlier today that Jonathan is the easiest route for the north to return to power and that's what they want to do. They understand the politics of this moribund entity than other tribes.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by 8stargeneral: 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
This man na clown
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
Typical politicians

Which God

When u ave eaten ur vomits ,,u are now saying that is the spirit of ya fore fathers that sent u to APC

Ndi ara
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by chukel(m): 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
Stupid FFK will still leave APC cos he will be made redundant. No one trusts him. When he sees no crumb from APC, he will decamp.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Jids(m): 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
Evil spirit might be talking to the fool

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by ashawopikin(m): 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2021
xpressionx:
FFK is a pathetic lier.
believe a politician at your own peril
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Myhusband(m): 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
ffk spent 6yrs opposition? he must have stole a lot under the father Christmas or I mean of democracy to sustained him that long

useless short fused idiot
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by OdenKelechi(m): 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
Hahahahahahahahahahaha... We have clowns in this country disguising as politicians
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by naturefellow(m): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
xpressionx:
FFK is a pathetic lier.
may these words haunt him
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by IfnobeGod20: 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
Xscape1993:
I am not surprised. APC is not even a political party in the first place. Keep your childish explanation to yourself. We don't need it. Which God? You have finally joined our tormentors. You need urgent deliverance and medical attention. You are the worst pretender of the century.
I hope you're not part of those hailing and clapping for him when he was lambasting people because of PDP, Atiku, Jonathan and Nnamdi Kanu? If you're part, you have no single morality to do so because then we warned you to know whom you're hailing, that tomorrow this man can change table and start abusing those he was hailing but you guys didn't hear us but instead abuse and abuse us. Today your eyes had opened and you're now licking your wounds.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by ashawopikin(m): 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nobody:
FFK: God told me to join apc
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by KINGOROOLA: 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ogun kill ffk for this terrable lie.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by GetMeRight: 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
assent:
Mannabbgrills, madridguy, sirjamo, seunmsg, thatfairguy1, monogamy, johnmartus, Tinubuadvocate, letthrmsay, ngenekwenu (or whatever rubbish your monicker is), it is time to start praising FFK too. grin grin

Imagine praising the same man you have earlier called "corrupt"! cheesy cheesy

Please, how do you plan to do that without feeling stupid, used and useless? rotfl. grin grin

At this stage, I agree that it is not easy to be a dispensable, inconsequential pawn! grin grin grin

You will also start praising Jonathan too very soon.

I don't envy your lot at all. tongue tongue tongue

No, they're not going to praise FFK because he's nobody. But we're going to read you guys calling him all sorts of derogatory names, the same way you have been praising him as your role model. I'm sure that you guys are now disoriented at the moment.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by dasparrow: 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
FFK is a snake. He talks from both sides of his mouth. Can you see why I said APC is PDP and PDP is APC? They are one and the same. That is why it is useless to fight for and support theses politicians. They are all about themselves.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by novaris(m): 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

A man without political relevance is telling us that God instructed him to join APC

The same god will instruct him to join maybe SDP if his belle is not filled to his satisfaction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose And His Mother, Oluwafunke Oluwayose Step Out From Afao Unity Event(pics) / ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist / Nursing Mothers Bring Their Babies To Greet Buhari In Imo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.