Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,666 members, 7,813,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC (40166 Views)

Udom Emmanuel's Campaign Committee Members Resign, Join APC. / One PDP Governor; 2 Former PDP Governors; NASS Members Ready To Join APC / Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Guestlander: 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
I pity IPOB Terrorists and Igboho and his miscreants.

This man singlehandedly led Igbos to the very difficult place they found themselves in politics in Nigeria at the moment. He urged Nnamdi Cownu to abuse Buhari and all the Northerners, create a lifelong enemies ...He led Igboho to where he is now begging for repatriation in Benin Republic..

But we warned them: Their response: Take the message and leave the messenger...Now see where the messenger is grin See where Igbos are at the moment: See where Igboho is cooling off ..

Ndi Ara!

Igboho is fighting a just cause. FFK did not lead him to anything he merely rose to the occasion when his people were being killed on their land.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by assent: 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
There is rule and regulation.

Oga, stop repeating yourself and state the so-called rules and regulations here.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by BeardedMeat(m): 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
SlyDev:
Very soon it will be only children of hate in peedeepee party, by then they will be eating themselves. You can't have okoro in your party and expect to win.
This one don dey suck ffk preek already. A man you called all sorts of names. Claiming he had no electoral value. Calling him omo ale etc.

It's not easy the job zombeis do mahn!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by BeardedMeat(m): 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
Coronabirus:
The same primitive, gullibiles, unexposed people who have been praising him for insulting PMB few months back suddenly turned his enemies for joining APC. This is politics not an injunction that binds him to PDP for life. You can't just love a party religiously in Nigeria for no reason because they're all the same and share common goal.
Politics is a dirty game, a game of bootlicking, game of butter and bread, game of give and take.
If someone is still dwelling on the usual bigotry thinking this people will serve his ethno-religious bias then that person should know that the religion and tribe of politicians is money and power!
Ok the tables have turned.

You can now locate the dirtiest part of his balls and feast on.
Zone B!

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by techWriter1: 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
Holy soul right now
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by rayvelez(m): 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
Femi Adesina and Garba Sheri will be laughing right now. FFK is truly a dog no cap

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Tinubuadvocate: 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
The thing pain your ass. You never see anythingyet.
assent:

Oga, stop repeating yourself and state the so-called rules and regulations here.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by assent: 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
The thing pain your ass. You never see anythingyet.

Are you trying to say your party has no order, control or rules? Is that why you keep on running around instead of stating your so-called rules and regulations?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by hisexcellency34: 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
Hungry man

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by deolurexy1(m): 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2021
BILLS!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Omoluabi16(m): 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2021
No spirit talked to you, it is just that lack of principle FFK is known for. History will not be kind to this guy. Some people just do not care about their honour. I bet he will give Femi adesina and 'The lie' a run for their money now.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Wetpuxy: 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2021
God kill u there

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Kingspin(m): 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
The man, Fans Kayode stopped making sense to me a year ago.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Euegene100001: 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
Idoit
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Kingspin(m): 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
Devil is a liar.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by faithfull18(f): 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
Olorun Ku suuru.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Grace001: 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
Opari
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Ibkhaleel001: 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lol

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by AutoChick4U(f): 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nawa
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Kam2021: 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
If it was old testament...fire and thunder will pay that your mouth visit...integrityless politician

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by 042gist: 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
He need to be bank rolled
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lying SOB.

Fani crack head will reck APC. Just watch.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Awaja(m): 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
Fickle
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Yoighaman(m): 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
Jerryherd:
I know he must use religious sentiments

When Jonathan also dumps PDP, Reno Omokirikiri would preach the Gospel why is Master is suddenly right

If it happens, I will stop following Reno...

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Sircarma99: 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
Which God ?.... Money has finished
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by psucc(m): 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
God don suffer for politicians Dem hand. Anyway, anything can be a god
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Alhajiemeritus: 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Alhajiemeritus: 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
[quote author=Alhajiemeritus post=105883341][/quote]
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by idom101: 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-why-i-dumped-pdp-for-apc-femi-fani-kayode-speaks-on-defection/

Believe this thief at your peril.
Someone that said he will rather die than join APC
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by seunayantokun(m): 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
It wasn't God but your greedy belly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit / Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance / What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.