Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC (40175 Views)

Udom Emmanuel's Campaign Committee Members Resign, Join APC. / One PDP Governor; 2 Former PDP Governors; NASS Members Ready To Join APC / Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by GoodAndGrateful: 2:48am On Sep 17, 2021
ODeva:
Did anyone ask him? undecided I'm just curious o

God bless you my sister. But with all he has had to say in time past, he must give a reason which, according to him, is based on his access to spiritual direction.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Funflipper: 3:06am On Sep 17, 2021
SuperNova33:
Shame is not in his dictionary. He is eating his vomit and swallowing it.

I knew he will do it I was only waiting to see when

His game finally paid off. He has gotten the recognition he wanted from PMB.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by waldigit: 4:42am On Sep 17, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-why-i-dumped-pdp-for-apc-femi-fani-kayode-speaks-on-defection/
My humble advice to Nigeria zombies. When next opportunity calls just go out in the sun and vote for your PDP or APC as usual. Best of luck.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by HRMK: 4:51am On Sep 17, 2021
hahaha....best joke of the year.....which of the gods?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Agugbadin: 5:58am On Sep 17, 2021
Blatant Lies from the pit of hell
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by ODeva(f): 6:06am On Sep 17, 2021
fasho01:

The guilty runneth when no one chaseth
Ffk has no strand of dignity and integrity or iota of shame in him
this bible verse that you use eh cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by GetMeRight: 7:28am On Sep 17, 2021
assent:

Can your dumb self show me the number of people that decamped from Democrat to Republican and vice versa this year? And can you tell me the reasons why those people decamped and compare same to FFK's reason? You bunch of ignoble, unprincipled entities?
You need to go on leave if you can't express your opinions without showing that you are not properly raised.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by assent: 7:54am On Sep 17, 2021
GetMeRight:

You need to go on leave if you can't express your opinions without showing that you are not properly raised.

And your hobnobbing with political prostitutes showed how well your parents raised you, right?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Profine: 8:55am On Sep 17, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Cantonese: 9:04am On Sep 17, 2021
SaiOsinbajo:

Okay sir! Thought you are one of those who for hatred think otherwise

If we all take our time to nullify the stupid permutations of our jagbajantis leaders and ensure that great professionals get into political positions, the country will be better.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Kellydrive1: 9:47am On Sep 17, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-why-i-dumped-pdp-for-apc-femi-fani-kayode-speaks-on-defection/

Blasphemy. If it were in the days of old, God would have struck this one with leprosy or even dead by now. ☹️☹️
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by SaiOsinbajo: 9:51am On Sep 17, 2021
Cantonese:

If we all take our time to nullify the stupid permutations of our jagbajantis leaders and ensure that great professionals get into political positions, the country will be better.

Not just professionals but those with good track record devoid of corruption because the Nigeria wen we dey so even those running private enterprises are milking the country dry in collaboration with public servants

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Taba21: 10:03am On Sep 17, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
I pity IPOB Terrorists and Igboho and his miscreants.

This man singlehandedly led Igbos to the very difficult place they found themselves in politics in Nigeria at the moment. He urged Nnamdi Cownu to abuse Buhari and all the Northerners, create a lifelong enemies ...He led Igboho to where he is now begging for repatriation in Benin Republic..

But we warned them: Their response: Take the message and leave the messenger...Now see where the messenger is grin See where Igbos are at the moment: See where Igboho is cooling off ..

Ndi Ara!

Absolutely the reason behind for Buhari, to said they're just dot in circles.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by opribo(m): 10:14am On Sep 17, 2021
He is is even lying with the name of God.
indeed the man is sick. as it is it seem he only survives through politics. A man who has no followers, people only just tag him along to watch a caricature of a character. He has no value and definitely is bringing no value, just noise making. His only asset is to speak out of context and to heat up the polity with lies. Next time you want to judge a man look at him very well from his home to thr outside.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by ofwest47(m): 12:35am On Sep 18, 2021
Omo fani powerless like your father Fani powerless for joining A P C your days are numbered as you have already posted.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by johnmartus(m): 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2021
Stupid boy.
assent:
Mannabbgrills, madridguy, sirjamo, seunmsg, thatfairguy1, monogamy, johnmartus, Tinubuadvocate, letthrmsay, ngenekwenu (or whatever rubbish your monicker is), it is time to start praising FFK too. grin grin

Imagine praising the same man you have earlier called "corrupt"! cheesy cheesy

Please, how do you plan to do that without feeling stupid, used and useless? rotfl. grin grin

At this stage, I agree that it is not easy to be a dispensable, inconsequential pawn! grin grin grin

You will also start praising Jonathan too very soon.

I don't envy your lot at all. tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us / ‘How Can Bashir Ahmad Earn More Than Prof. Femi Osofisan?’: Fierce Reactions / President Tinubu Is Here To Finish You Off - Sowore Warns Nigerian Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.