Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC (40174 Views)

Udom Emmanuel's Campaign Committee Members Resign, Join APC. / One PDP Governor; 2 Former PDP Governors; NASS Members Ready To Join APC / Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by dahnimoh(m): 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
Hahaha
There are voices you will be hearing in your head after taking Oshogbo weed and think it's the voice from heaven.
I guess it's that kind voice FFK heard.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by lkillbrokehoes: 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
I've never taken this man serious, what obasanjo said about him will continue ringing in my head.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Guestlander: 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
I feel sorry for the IPOB folks who practically adopted him as their hero. We told them but they wouldn't listen.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by twilliamx(m): 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
Chai....this God too lenient...people go just dey use am dey lie anyhow.....
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Gboy5050: 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
This man is mentally unstable

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by BruncleZuma: 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
Oshabreshe
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Alljoints(m): 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
Liar... No scruples
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
Fool grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Rolings: 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
BigSarah:
grin... 6 years In opposition no be small thing..

As long as APC maintains their current form and Nigerians remain docile, APC will hold sway

Power is coming south in 2023....and its most likely APC again.....so everyone is positioning themselves

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Iyasaburi: 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
Mother fucker!

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by lexy2014: 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-why-i-dumped-pdp-for-apc-femi-fani-kayode-speaks-on-defection/

He has gone to join his "friends and brothers". Now, we can see d result of all those his gallivanting, traveling and endless meetings with governors
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Alljoints(m): 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
Obj told us of you, you lack scruples
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by foreverproduct: 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
Hmmmmmm God has many children
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Dproperties: 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
No bi juju be that grin

Shameless man
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by geemd434: 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
Hungry Yoruba fools. These are the ones they will regard as smart. Timid, weak, etc
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Beedude(m): 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
Coronabirus:
The same primitive, gullibiles, unexposed people who have been praising him for insulting PMB few months back suddenly turned his enemies for joining APC. This is politics not an injunction that binds him to PDP for life. You can't just love a party religiously in Nigeria for no reason because they're all the same and share common goal.
Politics is a dirty game, a game of bootlicking, game of butter and bread, game of give and take.
If someone is still dwelling on the usual bigotry thinking this people will serve his ethno-religious bias then that person should know that the religion and tribe of politicians is money and power!
Abeg tell them. Believe any politician and get served

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by tenpipsperday: 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
Holy Ghost don suffer
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by FreeIgboho: 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
Same thing he did with covid vaccine - after saying no one should take the poison, he was about the first to take it!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
I'm sure Yahweh did not tell you that.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Toks2008(m): 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
FFK the harlot.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by henrybomb(m): 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
Finally the dog has gone back to his vomit
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Truvelisback(m): 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
Trust on a politician's word at ur own peril.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Gobdddd(m): 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by sexy74(m): 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-why-i-dumped-pdp-for-apc-femi-fani-kayode-speaks-on-defection/
Mr MAN no call God hére na hunger so abeg keep quiet
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by ayo2008: 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
Tell that to the gods. Funny and greedy dude.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Iyasaburi: 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
SuperNova33:
Shame is not in his dictionary. He is eating his vomit and swallowing it.

I knew he will do it I was only waiting to see when

Apart from politics, this guys have no other job. His money is finishing and he has to improvised
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by labisibrass(m): 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
Righteousness, what do you have to say?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by bablon20(m): 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
Hunger don reset the bastard ffk brain, he's missed the free flow of national cake and he can't die waiting for miracle to happen so he quickly join them. Alaye baje.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Basicend: 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2021
Hungry two edged mouth piece man.

That is why he hasn't been criticizing APC all this while..... ?

Useless man.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by salvation77177: 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nigerian politics is a shit. I can never trust or believe any politian again.
The one that will surprise Nigerians is when Goodluck Jonathan will announce his defection.
FFK using the name of God to lie.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Basicend: 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2021
Iyasaburi:

Apart from politics, this guys have no other job. His money is finishing and he has to improvised

Exactly.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC by Kcboy0806(m): 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
Oga Femi, when will you be tired of using the name of God for lies?
I just lost the little respect i have for you oga. PDP and APC is not my issue but the way politicians keep going back to their vomit. One will come up today and slander one party and the next thing you will sew him joining that same party. It shows they are just for their selfish interests. Shame to una...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Reacts To Anthony Blinken's Call To Tinubu / I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan / Dino Melaye Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence, Shares Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.