Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

The Animal Or Snake That Sounds Like A Rooster At Night - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Animal Or Snake That Sounds Like A Rooster At Night (43949 Views)

Big Snake Terrorizing Kirikiri Residents At Night In Lagos Finally Killed.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Animal Or Snake That Sounds Like A Rooster At Night by MrBONE2(m): 8:50am On Sep 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
It's not a snake neither is it a rooster, is a meeting of the territorial principalities, that clucking sound is just to deceive you into thinking that it's coming from animals in the bush, but those of us blessed with the gift of foresight know that there's a serious meeting of the elders going on at that time of the night.

This I have seen.
cheesy

Re: The Animal Or Snake That Sounds Like A Rooster At Night by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 18, 2021
Petie33:

Lol I eat my eggs

I'm not sure that's healthy anyways because the eggs must have been altered by digestive enzymes.

1 Like

Re: The Animal Or Snake That Sounds Like A Rooster At Night by philo04(m): 9:45am On Sep 18, 2021
[quote author=tunary post=105916560] nibo lewa[/quote ilorin ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Animal Or Snake That Sounds Like A Rooster At Night by tunary(m): 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
[quote author=philo04 post=105930586][/quote] far o
Re: The Animal Or Snake That Sounds Like A Rooster At Night by yellowgarri2(m): 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
Kcalas:
Just Learning about this for the first time.

For those that need urgent loan from 50k to 1million naira, don't forget to chat me up. It's a personal loan not one of those Loan apps. Strict verification will be applied. Location doesn't matter. Loan duration up to 6months repayment plan. Whatspp 07061 444 857
please I need this loan. Presently not on WhatsApp
Re: The Animal Or Snake That Sounds Like A Rooster At Night by Petie33: 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
Beloved3:

I'm not sure that's healthy anyways because the eggs must have been altered by digestive enzymes.
hmmmmmm doctor
Re: The Animal Or Snake That Sounds Like A Rooster At Night by Cudeze4(m): 11:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
barcaboi:
It’s not found in Africa
but the guy said he heard the said sound at ebonyi state.
Re: The Animal Or Snake That Sounds Like A Rooster At Night by Cudeze4(m): 12:01am On Sep 21, 2021
medexico:

It makes a rattling sound
OK
Re: The Animal Or Snake That Sounds Like A Rooster At Night by Cudeze4(m): 12:03am On Sep 21, 2021
grandstar:

No rattlesnakes in Nigeria.
That means the sound in question isn't from a snake.
Re: The Animal Or Snake That Sounds Like A Rooster At Night by barcaboi(m): 6:49am On Sep 21, 2021
Cudeze4:

but the guy said he heard the said sound at ebonyi state.
He heard the sound of something not rattlesnake.
Re: The Animal Or Snake That Sounds Like A Rooster At Night by shantti(m): 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
philo04:
I caught one at my poultry farm one night ....I felt strange how can my layers be crowling so I picked my touch light lo and behold I saw a large snake with chicken headlike eating my poultry eggs ....oh...nah so I borrow leg o...

U run? Lol grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lion Escapes From Cage At Jos Wildlife Park / Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) / Turtle Wanders Into The City In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.