Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Were You Broke In School? Share Your Story - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Were You Broke In School? Share Your Story (14584 Views)

Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. / How Was Your First Day And Lecture At School? Share Your Experience. / What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Were You Broke In School? Share Your Story by Yaks02(m): 8:39am On Sep 18, 2021
waploger:

That was how it was for me back then.... do you try to ask some customers.. that was how i left mine for another job.

It's a house with about 8 tenants in Lekki, everyone is busy with work and lifestyle, no one knows wether you exist or not, just open gate, say hi and close gate
Re: Were You Broke In School? Share Your Story by Pk01(m): 9:18am On Sep 18, 2021
Origamist:

Stat. Nah mad course.
Talking from experience.
haaa haaa... I pity my friends that refuse to change course since 100l...make person come spend 7yrs for a 4yrs course... Is not easy.. Mah own Na to graduate.. Even if Na with 2.2..amen
Re: Were You Broke In School? Share Your Story by waploger(m): 11:41am On Sep 18, 2021
Yaks02:

It's a house with about 8 tenants in Lekki, everyone is busy with work and lifestyle, no one knows wether you exist or not, just open gate, say hi and close gate

inside one of the 8 tenant, one would be willing to understand you... me na eatery i do security, small small boys go dey tell me make i go bring servette for them...

2 Likes

Re: Were You Broke In School? Share Your Story by GeneralKoko(m): 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

No carry over course.

1 faculty course and 2 departmental courses, one of the department course is a lab work shop exam. Usually one hour but can contain up to 30 to 40 questions.

People do write 3 exams in my school oo.

The lectures at times can be crazy.

I started writing two exams in a day since my part one second semester.

PHY 102 8 am to 11am and MTH 102 12-3pm.

since then write two exams in a day has been norms, I wrote 3 exams like twice between Part 4 and 5.

Two department courses and one elective.

You obviously attended Rivers State University!
Re: Were You Broke In School? Share Your Story by Viserion: 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
lopjohnny:
Mine was, I was so broke to an extent that I could not afford #50 for my transport to school (I stayed off campus), and the distance from off campus to the main campus of my school (Unilorin) is like Niger to Oyo. I had to relocate to school for two days reading, it was exam period. How I fed for those two days is still a mystery to me.

Share yours.
well, I'm in school now, starting second year soon, thank God for Satoshi Nakamoto and cryptocurrency, I take care of myself.. Before then, I've gone days without proper food..

All na story now
Re: Were You Broke In School? Share Your Story by Origamist: 8:04am On Sep 19, 2021
Pk01:
haaa haaa... I pity my friends that refuse to change course since 100l...make person come spend 7yrs for a 4yrs course... Is not easy.. Mah own Na to graduate.. Even if Na with 2.2..amen
Lol.
Local man should not kill himself by himself grin
For my sch,nah Stat. dey fail most pre-med students.
You saw the video that trended after the massive failure in stat at Futa?
Re: Were You Broke In School? Share Your Story by Fuyinge: 10:01am On Sep 19, 2021
Matheusmartin:
. Even online. Some people still do it Sha. But it's never easy.
yeah. one just need to be extremely hardworking.
Re: Were You Broke In School? Share Your Story by Fuyinge: 10:01am On Sep 19, 2021
Matheusmartin:
Re: Were You Broke In School? Share Your Story by Fuyinge: 10:04am On Sep 19, 2021
Matheusmartin:

1 Like

Re: Were You Broke In School? Share Your Story by BruncleZuma: 9:45am On Sep 21, 2021
Generalwoodz:
skills like? Making meme? grin I like what you do around here uncle
Danke grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Were You Broke In School? Share Your Story by shantti(m): 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

No carry over course.

1 faculty course and 2 departmental courses, one of the department course is a lab work shop exam. Usually one hour but can contain up to 30 to 40 questions.

People do write 3 exams in my school oo.

The lectures at times can be crazy.

I started writing two exams in a day since my part one second semester.

PHY 102 8 am to 11am and MTH 102 12-3pm.

since then write two exams in a day has been norms, I wrote 3 exams like twice between Part 4 and 5.

Two department courses and one elective.

Which school is this, I swear it sounds like engineering faculty of my school ESUT, that school no be am
Re: Were You Broke In School? Share Your Story by shantti(m): 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
Emytea:
omo, i was broke to the lent that i will just go out from my hostel for no reason, praying i will pick money from the ground or express road

Omo your own na the oga kpata kpata of them all
Re: Were You Broke In School? Share Your Story by shantti(m): 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2021
teniolaisaiah:
I broke like crazy. I go wake up in the midnight go person farm go cut corn to chop. I fit chop that corn for a week. God bless every student who is broke.

grin grin grin grin grin, sorry I dey laugh but this is funny

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore / Meaning Of ''outstanding'' In Waec Result? / Benue State University Admission Info 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.