Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC (49405 Views)

Fani-Kayode Joins APC, meets President Buhari / The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. / "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by lexy2014: 7:02am On Sep 17, 2021
Latakia:
Eeyah u wanna deny your tribe because of FFK that doesn't give a f**k about you cos he knows how to use your brain and emotion to achieve his own selfish interest. Sorry enh I know it's not easy to be deceive but next time follow wisely and use your commonsense.

is it d same common sense and brain that u used that u didnt no how to use d word "sew"? or is it d common sense and brain that u used that made u jump to d conclusion that am both from SE and SW all at d same time? based on your use of common sense and brain, how were u able to arrive at that conclusion and at what point did i discuss FFK with u?
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Latakia(f): 7:08am On Sep 17, 2021
lexy2014:

is it d same common sense and brain that u used that u didnt no how to use d word "sew"? or is it d common sense and brain that u used that made u jump to d conclusion that am both from SE and SW all at d same time? based on your use of common sense and brain, how were u able to arrive at that conclusion and at what point did i discuss FFK with u?
Sorry enh I feel your pain with wetin FFK do una. But next time use your brain and not emotion to do follow follow or else you will continue to be disappointed by people like FFK grin
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by lexy2014: 7:10am On Sep 17, 2021
Latakia:
Sorry enh I feel your pain with wetin FFK do una. But next time use your brain and not emotion to do follow follow or else you will continue to be disappointed by people like FFK grin

u havent answered d questions:

Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by bablon20(m): 7:51am On Sep 17, 2021
I stopped believing this double standard guy called the very first time he left ACN to join PDP so am not surprised with his recent moves, it's people like ffk that will make buhari see Yoruba leaders as traitors and gluttons.
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Latakia(f): 7:52am On Sep 17, 2021
lexy2014:

u havent answered d questions:

My advice for u is to have an independent mind of yours and stop allowing people like FFK, COWNU and Igboho to play and cash out with your emotion grin

1 Like

Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by akdjr(m): 7:52am On Sep 17, 2021
Someone was earning 50k while you were earning 110k and now that same person is earning over 200k. Bros na so life be no be Buhari cause am. Pray and work for a better paying job or business.
Olofin2:
No peace for the wicked!

Are you not dinning with the same presidency that made life a hell for Nigerians?

I was earning 110k monthly last year. Today I'm earning 50k. And I will resign in a month time because I borrow every month to meet basic financial needs. I must resign and relocate to start life afresh.

I took pay-cut of 30k, and 2nd hustle that yielded nothing less than 30k monthly folded up.
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by lexy2014: 8:25am On Sep 17, 2021
Latakia:
My advice for u is to have an independent mind of yours and stop allowing people like FFK, COWNU and Igboho to play and cash out with your emotion grin

Still doesn't answer d questions:

Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by computer0810(m): 8:32am On Sep 17, 2021
Onepeople:
This are plans to weaken Tinubu, if you know you know.
Children.....any move to u is to weaken tinubu, who is FFK where tinubu is, d only ppl that looks foolish and stupid r those supporting and singing praises of FFK sometimes back, we told them FFK is a useless and shameless man looking for what to eat and he has no political value, his a paparazzi politician u will only see in d news but igbo ppl did not listen, dey said his d best yoruba just bcoz his insulting Buhari dey hate so much....it has nw happened
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Onepeople: 8:53am On Sep 17, 2021
computer0810:

Children.....any move to u is to weaken tinubu, who is FFK where tinubu is, d only ppl that looks foolish and stupid r those supporting and singing praises of FFK sometimes back, we told them FFK is a useless and shameless man looking for what to eat and he has no political value, his a paparazzi politician u will only see in d news but igbo ppl did not listen, dey said his d best yoruba just bcoz his insulting Buhari dey hate so much....it has nw happened
if you understand Nigeria politics as you claimed, you won't see insult in my message, don't 4get Bumi was the one that took him to Buhari, look at the gang of those that welcomed him to the party, you will understand my statement.

A popular APC elder state man from south west have already said this is a sad day for him. Having the most critical apc antagonist joining APC. Maybe you prefer to insult people than to face reality?
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Latakia(f): 9:02am On Sep 17, 2021
lexy2014:

Your brain and emotion is what FFK needed to achieve what he wanted and he has gotten it. Next time don't do follow follow without commonsense. Look for a TAILOR to SEW the remaining part of the vein that remain in that empty skull before another hero you worship disspoin you by defecting to APC grin

1 Like

Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Tundex911: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2021
Just imagine somebody daddy, despite all the shit wey he don talk, if God sef dey listen to us why he no call this ffk to glory cuz you can't imagine he says na God tell him to join APC

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by lexy2014: 10:38am On Sep 17, 2021
Latakia:
Your brain and emotion is what FFK needed to achieve what he wanted and he has gotten it. Next time don't do follow follow without commonsense. Look for a TAILOR to SEW the remaining part of the vein that remain in that empty skull before another hero you worship disspoin you by defecting to APC grin

Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Latakia(f): 10:45am On Sep 17, 2021
lexy2014:

I still dey laugh at amateur wailer like you. Your founding father wailer like FFK had used u to get what he wanted from the Fulani supporter of APC party. Look for a TAILOR to SEW the remaining vein in your brain before another founding fathers among the wailers camp dissapoint you grin
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by lexy2014: 10:58am On Sep 17, 2021
Latakia:
I still dey laugh at amateur wailer like you. Your founding father wailer like FFK had used u to get what he wanted from the Fulani supporter of APC party. Look for a TAILOR to SEW the remaining vein in your brain before another founding fathers among the wailers camp dissapoint you grin

Are these questions so difficult:

1. is it d same common sense and brain that u used that u didnt no how to use d word "sew"?

2. is it d common sense and brain that u used that made u jump to d conclusion that am both from SE and SW all at d same time?

3. based on your use of common sense and brain, how were u able to arrive at that conclusion and at what point did i discuss FFK with u?
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by computer0810(m): 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
Onepeople:
if you understand Nigeria politics as you claimed, you won't see insult in my message, don't 4get Bumi was the one that took him to Buhari, look at the gang of those that welcomed him to the party, you will understand my statement.

A popular APC elder state man from south west have already said this is a sad day for him. Having the most critical apc antagonist joining APC. Maybe you prefer to insult people than to face reality?
My dear ffk defection cannot threaten ordinary fly in d political system in south west as his useless politically incase u don't know he was appointed as minister just bcoz of his late father

Those not happy about his defection that u refer to r those that are considering d kind of person he his, coming to reap where he did not sow as d only thing he can get at most is appointment, buni and co have no power if not for Buhari, those ppl have no weight in d scheme of things dey only want to play spoiler, once d convention has taken place and APC have a chairman dis ppl will be relegated as dey can't influence who will become chairman aside delegate from there states
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Latakia(f): 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
lexy2014:

Are these questions so difficult:

1. is it d same common sense and brain that u used that u didnt no how to use d word "sew"?

2. is it d common sense and brain that u used that made u jump to d conclusion that am both from SE and SW all at d same time?

3. based on your use of common sense and brain, how were u able to arrive at that conclusion and at what point did i discuss FFK with u?
The questions is for those that allowed their empty brain and emotion to be use by FFK to get what he wanted from the Fulani party. Next time don't do follow follow grin
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Latakia(f): 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
Latakia:
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by lexy2014: 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
Latakia:
The questions is for those that allowed their empty brain and emotion to be use by FFK to get what he wanted from the Fulani party. Next time don't do follow follow grin

since d questions are referred to u, are u saying that ur brain is empty hence u cant answer d questions?

Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Latakia(f): 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
lexy2014:

since d questions are referred to u, are u saying that ur brain is empty hence u cant answer d questions?

This one is still bitter that FFK used his emotion and empty head to get what he wanted from the Fulani party. Next time use your commonsense and stop doing follow follow up and down because of hatred for Bubu grin
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by lexy2014: 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
Latakia:
This one is still bitter that FFK used his emotion and empty head to get what he wanted from the Fulani party. Next time use your commonsense and stop doing follow follow up and down because of hatred for Bubu grin

Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Latakia(f): 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2021
lexy2014:

Chai FFK your mentor said he wish Igboho and Kanu the best in detention. FFK bad gan after toying with your emotion and brain and later dumped una for Fulani party cheesy
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by lexy2014: 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
Latakia:
Chai FFK your mentor said he wish Igboho and Kanu the best in detention. FFK bad gan after toying with your emotion and brain and later dumped una for Fulani party cheesy

4. So how are kanu and igboho my mentors?
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by adekolaelect(m): 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
Where is Fayose of Ekiti state? I am smelling his defection too.
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Latakia(f): 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
lexy2014:

U can direct your questions to FFK who used your empty brain and emotion to get what he wanted from the Fulani party. Like dummy Igboho, Cownu like his dummy followers like u grin
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by lexy2014: 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2021
Latakia:
U can direct your questions to FFK who used your empty brain and emotion to get what he wanted from the Fulani party. Like dummy Igboho, Cownu like his dummy followers like u grin

Are u saying that u can't answer d questions?

Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by HabaHaba: 3:26am On Sep 18, 2021
whytediamond:

https://www.nairaland.com/5204822/popular-nairalander-hungerbad-dies-age

May his soul continue to rest in peace.

Thanks man. RIP to this wonderful L Soldier. He made the forum very interesting.

1 Like

Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Latakia(f): 6:52am On Sep 18, 2021
lexy2014:

Are u saying that u can't answer d questions?

Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by lexy2014: 7:30am On Sep 18, 2021
Latakia:

Since ur brain is full, how come u can't answer d questions?

4. So how are kanu and igboho my mentors
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Latakia(f): 9:16am On Sep 18, 2021
lexy2014:

Since ur brain is full, how come u can't answer d questions?

4. So how are kanu and igboho my mentors

Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by lexy2014: 9:31am On Sep 18, 2021
Latakia:

Are u trying to tell me that FFK is more intelligent than u hence u can't answer d questions?

Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Latakia(f): 9:42am On Sep 18, 2021
lexy2014:

Are u trying to tell me that FFK is more intelligent than u hence u can't answer d questions?

Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by lexy2014: 9:50am On Sep 18, 2021
Latakia:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tochukwu Sullivan And Lynn Pre-Wedding Photos / List Of States Owing Workers After Paris Club Refund / Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.