Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,236 members, 7,953,885 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC (49619 Views)

Fani-Kayode Joins APC, meets President Buhari / The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. / "Silent Prejudice": Femi Fani-Kayode Joins Nollywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by whalley676: 10:11am On Sep 18, 2021
This should serve as a greatest lesson for youths supporting these politicians that taking care of their future /lives is very important. These guys are looking for where to cash out and make their lives better. this I see.
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Latakia(f): 11:04am On Sep 18, 2021
lexy2014:

Are u trying to tell me that FFK is more intelligent than u hence u can't answer d questions?

1. is it d same common sense and brain that u used that u didnt no how to use d word "sew"?

2. is it d common sense and brain that u used that made u jump to d conclusion that am both from SE and SW all at d same time?

3. based on your use of common sense and brain, how were u able to arrive at that conclusion and at what point did i discuss FFK with u?

4. So how are kanu and igboho my mentors?
U can direct your questions to FFK who used your empty brain and emotion to get what he wanted from the Fulani party. Like dummy Igboho, Cownu like his dummy followers like u grin

Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by lexy2014: 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
Latakia:
U can direct your questions to FFK who used your empty brain and emotion to get what he wanted from the Fulani party. Like dummy Igboho, Cownu like his dummy followers like u grin

Are u trying to tell me that FFK is more intelligent than u hence u can't answer d questions?

1. is it d same common sense and brain that u used that u didnt no how to use d word "sew"?

2. is it d common sense and brain that u used that made u jump to d conclusion that am both from SE and SW all at d same time?

3. based on your use of common sense and brain, how were u able to arrive at that conclusion and at what point did i discuss FFK with u?

Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Latakia(f): 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
lexy2014:

Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by lexy2014: 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
Latakia:

Are u telling me that FFK is more intelligent than u hence u can't answer d questions?

Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Latakia(f): 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
lexy2014:

Are u telling me that FFK is more intelligent than u hence u can't answer d questions?

Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by lexy2014: 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
Latakia:

are u saying that uptill now, u cant come up with answers to d simple questions?

Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by Latakia(f): 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
lexy2014:

are u saying that uptill now, u cant come up with answers to d simple questions?

Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by orisa37: 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
Todays-saddest-in-my-political-career-says-ojudu-as-ffk-joins-apc.

Don't worry. "Unaje lewa, EYERE lebo". He is only 61 now, a Senior Citizen by one year. He and Jonathan want to know more about BMF-BOKOISWA.
Re: Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC by heronb: 3:19am On Oct 18, 2021
The Australian broadcasting corporation, chairman of the board of Milne's resignation. The reason is under pressure from the government accused him of trying to fire two political journalists. The media company funded by the government, but the law requires the independent of the

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Makes First Appointment / EndSARS: "Secret Meeting" With Emefiele, Dangote Amplifies Confusion In Protests / Buhari Changes Mode Of Prayers At FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.