Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) (43276 Views)

How Social Media Was Used To Expose Boko Haram Suspects Who Sneaked Into Kano / Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash / Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by bayelsaowei(m): 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
He might even be one of the top financials of Boko Haram reason why he was chosen over his superiors to head the EFCC
youre correct...he won't expose bokoharam financiers but he can quickly run to publicise unknown yahoo boys on the media..

We are patiently waiting for the remaining names of bokoharam financiers...
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Johnnyboy6757(m): 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
But the leaders of ipob and Yoruba agitators were arrested.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Lokojatoofar: 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
All Nigerians are equal but some are more equal than others.
@pepperdemzombie, the one and only zombie who acknowledges his zombie nature in his name, dont you agree with what I just said up there? grin
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Bravospiff: 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
One of the sponsors spotted...
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by duptie(m): 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
undecided wel said
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Abujason: 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
fruitvillas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSM2zOtvnAQ

I can’t expose Boko Haram financiers: Bawa

https://gazettengr.com/i-cant-expose-boko-haram-financiers-bawa/

How do you expect him to name the man that gave him his job as EFCC Chairman?
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by mogbeyiteren: 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
suffering:
Boko Haram funds itself. I doubt any politician has hands in their matter. If they did, the sect cut off from them long ago. Na ISWAP dey reign now. Boko Haram was bloodily defeated long ago.
A child that does not know the potency of an herbal medicine calls it a mere vegetable. U better use ur head
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Memberclub(m): 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
Our army is so weak or corrupt. I don't know which one.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by OyigboUpdate: 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
FreedomArmy:
donation meant for ikonso? Is that next allegation? Continue your charade. We know how it will end

Guy you are just risking your life for a poridge of yam. You cannot even mix up with your kinsmen freely in any part of the world without watching your back. How much are you being paid to take such risk? Do you think in your mind that the Fulani people you are working for trust you? Do you know that they are aware you are in only in for the money? How can they even trust a man who can betray his own people?

It is not an allegation. Ijelespeaks bet 1 million naira if it turned out false. Remember he did a give away of 250k on his closed page when Kanu was arrested.

You can send an email I will link u to Ikonso's wife. Remember wife no be wetin dem dey forge. Not a dime got to Late Ikonso's family. After he layed his life for Biafra.

If this accusation comes out false Ijelespeaks will close all media platforms and pay the 1 million naira bet
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Johel(m): 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by eguarojeona: 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
What he is saying indirectly is Hausa fulani Muslim are first class citizens.The rest of you are scums for all they care.Be acting confused
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by samdaisi: 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
My brother I support you there is no point of mentioning their names,even their population is too much let boko boys trime it to be moderated.
Everyday let boko boys be eliminating like 10k
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Darkblood: 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
The bas*** vulture griller and Buhari's ball sucker
Macphenson:
MANNERBBQGRILLS, at least you now know that Buhari is shielding those who are funding terrorism in this country. And in law, when you shield a criminal, you are simply an accomplice.

So Buhari is simply a terrorist and you are supporting and defending a terrorist, that simply makes you a terrorist defender.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Picker28: 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
This country is gone long time ago
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
That means our soldiers are dying for nothing. A military will expose the financiers. If it is for this cause then they should take over
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by ZooOga: 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
An ongoing investigation involving other countries. The efcc chairman said now is not the right time.
That's what I heard.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Yankee101: 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
Very stupid premise
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
Very carless capping,e no go good ooo angry
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Chazb(m): 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nigerian can you join imagine?
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by akin9ja78(m): 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
Because they your Boss
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by NLPoliceWoman: 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
Macphenson:
MANNERBBQGRILLS, at least you now know that Buhari is shielding those who are funding terrorism in this country. And in law, when you shield a criminal, you are simply an accomplice.

So Buhari is simply a terrorist and you are supporting and defending a terrorist, that simply makes you a terrorist defender.
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 8
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by JuanDeDios: 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
But you can expose petty Yahoo boy's, Isa pantami name was on the list as mohammed Ibrahim Isa but he quickly changed it Isa pantami. I only pity southern leader's Nigeria is gone
shocked
Are you sure?
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
cheesy cheesy grin grin
At least we have brain, so grin grin grin

hope to use it as often as much

Decentdave:
God why did u bring me to this country,where it find joy in killing it people cry.

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by skytanics(m): 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
Luku dem....luku dem....na dem
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by ogwumgbe: 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
AntiBMC:
But you can come to Enugu, beat up hotel owner, shoot sporadically and whisk away all his customers for no reason.
\

Blame Enugu Governor for that, don't blame him, or Southern governors are idiots and Trannies

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by mmsen: 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:
I don't understand why they can deal with those sponsors of terror.

The security agents should invite them for interrogation and declare them wanted if they fail to show up.

The only reason why this is not the case is because this terror sponsors are embedded deeply in the government.

Devil cannot fight himself.

You said it.

The devil knows his own but also the devil will not fight himself.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by justking(m): 3:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
God will surely persecute them.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Litmus: 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
Evidence is dangerous to those that benefit from the anarchy caused by lies in an environment where people believe whatever is told them without evidence.

Naming people gives the people named opportunity to defend themselves and thus potentially rubbishing such accusation, so why name people when the damaged caused by national suspicions is already damaging to Nigeria, which is potentially what accusers intend.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by kceejohn(f): 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2021
una no go gree expose boko haram but una go dey busy dey arrest yahoo boys nawaooh for una [efcc]
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by kceejohn(f): 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
justking:
God will surely persecute them.
AMEN OOOOH
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by sonofElElyon: 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by GenAbacha(m): 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
May that pass out wey you pass out kill you.

You cannot expose terrorist financiers but you get instant hard ons for others.

You will die standing on a boko haram ied.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akure Explosion: I Didn't Know There're Explosives In My Truck, Truck Driver / Kanu Declares Every Monday Empowerment Day In South-East, Abolishes Sit-At-Home / All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.