Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) (43280 Views)

How Social Media Was Used To Expose Boko Haram Suspects Who Sneaked Into Kano / Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash / Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Gfskw: 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
Why
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by HeavenShield: 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
fruitvillas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSM2zOtvnAQ

I can’t expose Boko Haram financiers: Bawa

https://gazettengr.com/i-cant-expose-boko-haram-financiers-bawa/

Whatsoever they like, let them do in this country. But one thing I know is "FOR GOD CANNOT BE MOCKED, WHATSOEVER A MAN SOW, (WHATSOEVER A GROUP OF PEOPLE, OR A GOVT. SOW) THAT HE(THEY) SHALL REAP" in Jesus name.

The day is coming...
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by ledaman: 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
It will never be well with who ever has link or sponsor terrorism and Banditry in Nigeria undecided
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by NLPoliceWoman: 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
Macphenson:
MANNERBBQGRILLS, at least you now know that Buhari is shielding those who are funding terrorism in this country. And in law, when you shield a criminal, you are simply an accomplice.

So Buhari is simply a terrorist and you are supporting and defending a terrorist, that simply makes you a terrorist defender.
Again,
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 8.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by themanderon: 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
Yea. They need another country to do it for them like the UAE did the other day.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by showafrica(m): 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I no dey understand this country sef, the FG can't divulge people sponsoring terrorism, but the FG can go hard against people who want out of the Nigerian states in a peaceful way.

Funding of terrorists have lead to destruction of properties that worth billions of naira, lives have been lost, people have been displaced from their homelands, yet, the FG can't release the names of Northerners sponsoring terrorists in the North

But this same FG, attacked Sunday Igboho house, and killed two innocent and armless Nigerian citizens, just because this people are asking for an independent in a peaceful way

I want the FG to know say, all this kin things are not solidifying the Unity of Nigeria in any way.

We need a Southerner that is ready to either Divide this country or totally restructure Nigeria, if every part of the country can't agree on the way Nigeria should be restructured, we should go out different ways peacefully.

This madness is so annoying.

Very very annoying but the host is the only hope of a parasite. If it leaves the host, na die be that. The time has come to evict the parasites hoha.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by showafrica(m): 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
Macphenson:
MANNERBBQGRILLS, at least you now know that Buhari is shielding those who are funding terrorism in this country. And in law, when you shield a criminal, you are simply an accomplice.

So Buhari is simply a terrorist and you are supporting and defending a terrorist, that simply makes you a terrorist defender.

Almost all the fulani people are either terrorist, terrorists sympathizers or accomplice
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Godwin25king: 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
Had it been one of those names listed had a name like chukwu, Okafor, Ike etc by now efcc,dss,Nigerian army and all the stupid forces would have taken swift actions. cool
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by OyigboUpdate: 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
FreedomArmy:
and for that reason you pitched your tent on a terrorist state( Nigeria)

Choose your terrorism wisely. Atleast in Nigeria u call a terrorist state Wike compensated dead soldiers famiky with 20 million each. Hope Uzodinma with 5 million each.

Choose your vanity wisely
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by piagetskinner(m): 11:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
See his long neck.. boko haram errand boy
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Ameduedwin: 4:49am On Sep 18, 2021
Nigeria hmmmm.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by nnamdico82: 5:30am On Sep 18, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I no dey understand this country sef, the FG can't divulge people sponsoring terrorism, but the FG can go hard against people who want out of the Nigerian states in a peaceful way.

Funding of terrorists have lead to destruction of properties that worth billions of naira, lives have been lost, people have been displaced from their homelands, yet, the FG can't release the names of Northerners sponsoring terrorists in the North

But this same FG, attacked Sunday Igboho house, and killed two innocent and armless Nigerian citizens, just because this people are asking for an independent in a peaceful way

I want the FG to know say, all this kin things are not solidifying the Unity of Nigeria in any way.

We need a Southerner that is ready to either Divide this country or totally restructure Nigeria, if every part of the country can't agree on the way Nigeria should be restructured, we should go out different ways peacefully.

This madness is so annoying.

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Sikariyelwa: 5:31am On Sep 18, 2021
Why is it that some northerners don't want Nigeria to divide ?
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by FreedomArmy: 8:13am On Sep 18, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Choose your terrorism wisely. Atleast in Nigeria u call a terrorist state Wike compensated dead soldiers famiky with 20 million each. Hope Uzodinma with 5 million each.

Choose your vanity wisely
and terrorist are also forgiven in your terrorist states up North and bandits are also business men. Guy you have a problem
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Tijani009: 9:31am On Sep 18, 2021
for your event coverage abeg contact me on 081#65#84#22#10, videography and photography thanks I need your support

for your event coverage abeg contact me on 081#65#84#22#10, videography and photography thanks I need your support

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by NelviusGrey(m): 12:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
Them suppose behead this Bawa guy undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble / Akure Explosion: I Didn't Know There're Explosives In My Truck, Truck Driver / Shehu Shagari In Full Military Regalia (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.