Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) (43277 Views)

How Social Media Was Used To Expose Boko Haram Suspects Who Sneaked Into Kano / Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash / Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by yusluvad(m): 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
Don't mind them. This present day FG is the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria...
Tetrahedron:
But uselss govt can quickly send DSS to kill innocent people at midnight in their bedroom all because they want out of this satanic contraption.
Malami and lai Muhammad can boldly say boko haram are not terrorists and cant be designated as one but youths of ipob that want their republic are quickly designated as terrorists while infact there is international person of interest in the govt that has been confirmed was a supporter of alqeda!
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Enyimbamercedes: 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
Of course you will not name Boko Haram Financiers

But you are quick to name anyone alleged to have committed a crime and seize all their property even though are have not been convicted or even charged

You will be quick to name people suspected of fraud without any evidence

You will be quick to kick down doors of students and hotel dwellers because you suspect there may be fraudsters there but time to name CONFIRMED Financiers of TERRORISM and you become expert is being discrete

IDIOT
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Dex4(m): 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
So a foreign country just did our job for us,naming people we can't name ourselves....what's going on?
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by witworth(m): 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
No prob, that's your own calamity Bawa
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Ritzybeauty(f): 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
But you are quick to expose young boys and girls without investigation.. Mtcheew
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by TenQ: 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
fruitvillas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSM2zOtvnAQ

I can’t expose Boko Haram financiers: Bawa

https://gazettengr.com/i-cant-expose-boko-haram-financiers-bawa/
Working tirelessly to protect the sponsors of Boko Haram. Go, sin no more amnesty loading.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
Aren't you first loyal to your country before government officials?
This country don taya me, I dey find money like 'tif'. I have to leave.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Pusyiter(m): 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
The last time I checked your signature, you are a Landlord in Dubai but your point is as valid as validity itself
I therefore change your name to 9jalandlord grin for the purpose of your valid point.
DubaiLandLord1:
I no dey understand this country sef, the FG can't divulge people sponsoring terrorism, but the FG can go hard against people who want out of the Nigerian states in a peaceful way.

Funding of terrorists have lead to destruction of properties that worth billions of naira, lives have been lost, people have been displaced from their homelands, yet, the FG can't release the names of Northerners sponsoring terrorists in the North

But this same FG, attacked Sunday Igboho house, and killed two innocent and armless Nigerian citizens, just because this people are asking for an independent in a peaceful way

I want the FG to know say, all this kin things are not solidifying the Unity of Nigeria in any way.

We need a Southerner that is ready to either Divide this country or totally restructure Nigeria, if every part of the country can't agree on the way Nigeria should be restructured, we should go out different ways peacefully.

This madness is so annoying.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by SonofGod231: 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
It will make no much difference mentioning names.
If there was a list...Do you still wonder how many of the top Government officials and politicians are on Board the list?!
Northern Nigeria as a whole is a shitt hole that should be blown up outta this planet for Nigeria/Nigerians to have it's sanity.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by rogan2020: 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
Mad man
How many have you prosecuted ?
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by B055(m): 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
Decentdave:
God why did u bring me to this country,where it find joy in killing it people cry.
because God is good
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Pusyiter(m): 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
Abi! Babe, no be lie ooo
But hope say your BF no be yahoo undecided grin
I no wan talk pass there ooo grin

Ritzybeauty:
But you are quick to expose young boys and girls without investigation.. Mtcheew
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Euegene100001: 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
But u can expose itunes card chicken change scammers ? Dont worry buhari nor go see 2022 we are already praying
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Doubuzofficial: 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
Is he a part of the financiers?
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by fred04(m): 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2021
APC is like a secret cult, once u are in u obey their orders .
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by perdollar(m): 2:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
If na chujwudi and emeka and ifeanyi and okwonkwo them full that list them for don release but bc names like pantami, mallami, buhari, Mohd, Adeshina, Fani, Mustafa full d list them no want release am. Thunder fire northern Nigeria and a typical afonja
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by GreatrAnalyst: 2:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
U na never start be that na.
But if it's so called yahoo boy of anyone holding a PC, he must be ransacked.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Franking: 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
Which means this government doesn't want the war to end. It's very obvious now that there's a big conspiracy going on. No wahala.
One day.....

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Naijaepic: 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
As claimed by this paper,
Where are the list of names released by UAE.

If the Nigeria journalists can not get access to the list with Nigeria government, can't they work in collaboration with other journalists in UAE to investigate and give the public the right information.

Or is all about selling news headlines!

fruitvillas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSM2zOtvnAQ

I can’t expose Boko Haram financiers: Bawa

https://gazettengr.com/i-cant-expose-boko-haram-financiers-bawa/
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by justmondris: 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
And you cannot even arrest them?
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by wellmax(m): 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
Come on Nigerians, where you expecting him to mention names on live TV?
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by GreatrAnalyst: 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I no dey understand this country sef, the FG can't divulge people sponsoring terrorism, but the FG can go hard against people who want out of the Nigerian states in a peaceful way.

Funding of terrorists have lead to destruction of properties that worth billions of naira, lives have been lost, people have been displaced from their homelands, yet, the FG can't release the names of Northerners sponsoring terrorists in the North

But this same FG, attacked Sunday Igboho house, and killed two innocent and armless Nigerian citizens, just because this people are asking for an independent in a peaceful way

I want the FG to know say, all this kin things are not solidifying the Unity of Nigeria in any way.

We need a Southerner that is ready to either Divide this country or totally restructure Nigeria, if every part of the country can't agree on the way Nigeria should be restructured, we should go out different ways peacefully.

This madness is so annoying.

Immatex:

This goes to show that this regime is never sincere in its claim of fighting terrorism and banditry.

They know the financers of Boko Haram and its sister agency Banditry. But because these terrorist organisations are serving a well orchestrated purpose for the regime, so they can't expose those behind them, many of which are in government from the C-in-C down.

IPOB did nothing in comparison to Bandits that sack villages and security formation at will to be designated terrorist organisation and proscribed. Yet bandits are just business men not terrorist.

You are an enemy of state if you don't sing Buhari's praise. A failed country!

You guys both said it all.
When people say that Nigeria was not designed to work, some bigots would think one is being pessimistic. Nigeria was designed for the rest to serve a particular region. And saying this as it is has been attracting arrest of the people they brandish as agitators. What the northeners are doing especially this administration, no other tribes in Nigeria can do it to them and they won't turn it into both religious and tribal war. When retired Navy Chief Olawumi said similar thing on Channels TV a little while ago, some people thought he didn't know what he was saying. Military personnel more than enough have died for fighting against insurgency that major thing needed to do is to cut off their known sponsors and round them up, but hell no. Those great souls with their precious lives must keep dying just because of politics and power play.
Nigeria is built on hypocrisy. Nigeria is not a normal place. Here, rather, they would rather abandon the cause but start treating effects to no avail.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Henzybaba29: 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
The best thing na to japa from this shit hole
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by hotseat: 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
The initial gra gra (IGG) of the show boy is over!

He has now joined the criminal gang!

Who say Nigeria go better?
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by OyigboUpdate: 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
FreedomArmy:
while your country are run by terrorist and hardline Islamic terrorist like pantami( with all these you think KANU is wrong to want out of the countr) One day am sure you will regret your actions and come back to your senses.
Just a matter of time.

Did kanu eat donations meant for late Ikonso's family yes or no?
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Eriokanmi: 2:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
ANSWER= Because some of them are key members of the APC
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by Sharatan(m): 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
It's really heartbreaking that names of so called leaders sponsoring terror and maiming civilians for no reason can't be mentioned so the dead can get justice. This isn't a country. It's a sham embarassed
Idiko1:
I hope the southerners in Nigeria shall remember this height of impertinence perpetrated by the goons from northern region of Nigeria.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by jolyment: 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibrahim Ali Alhassan, AbdurRahman Ado Musa, Bashir Ali Yusuf and Muhammad Ibrahim Isa, were each sentenced to 10 years in prison, and also followed by deportation. The court found them guilty of setting up a Boko Haram cell in the UAE to raise funds and material assistance for the insurgents in Nigeria.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) by FreedomArmy: 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Did kanu eat donations meant for late Ikonso's family yes or no?
donation meant for ikonso? Is that next allegation? Continue your charade. We know how it will end

Guy you are just risking your life for a poridge of yam. You cannot even mix up with your kinsmen freely in any part of the world without watching your back. How much are you being paid to take such risk? Do you think in your mind that the Fulani people you are working for trust you? Do you know that they are aware you are in only in for the money? How can they even trust a man who can betray his own people?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akure Explosion: I Didn't Know There're Explosives In My Truck, Truck Driver / Kanu Declares Every Monday Empowerment Day In South-East, Abolishes Sit-At-Home / All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.