Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye (25463 Views)

Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani / Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Aarenaija: 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hear him say Nigerians are with "small brain"
Is this one a reasonable person?
Shameful and shameless. That's the retorics of a defensive character.
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by quota45: 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
complexBoss12:
undecided

I am deeply hurt by FFK's defection, not because I care about him or PDP.

I just can't imagine that a human being like me, will be this shameless. Humanity, morality and integrity has gone so low.

I can understand your pain, but he only defected to APC because he knows that their ticket will go to the south, while the PDP ticket will be zoned to the NE and northwest.He defected just before Jonathan will declare his APC membership. Jonathan has been an APC member for awhile and thats why Lyon was given the APC governorship ticket. Jonathan does not want anything to do with Obj,Saraki,Atiku and others who sabotage his ambition. As soon as they took over the PDP structure he retraced his steps and joined forces with Buhari through his proxy minister of petroleum and former Bayelsa Gov. Timipre Silva. Jonathan is the unofficial leader of APC in Bayelsa state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by zebra(m): 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
I guess remain Fayose and probably Wike. Nothing is impossible in Nigeria.
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by OgeVieira(m): 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
FreedomArmy:
Guyman is running out of cash and is looking on how to get involved in the mainstream politics. Anywhere belle face politicians,a gluttonous politicians,a plate of poridge politician.
FFK na yahoo politician. Person wey no fit keep wife sef go fit loyal for party affair? OBJ don finish matter. He say give him food him go dance and twerk 4u.
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Burgerlomo: 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
complexBoss12:
undecided

I just can't imagine that a human being like me, will be this shameless. Humanity, morality and integrity has gone so low.

The man fall my hand no be small
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by sterlingD(m): 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
He returned from his political sabbatical with PDP
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by babamadiba(m): 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
hisexcellency34:
He stylishly abused Seun
honestly �
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by WaffenSS(m): 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
lexy2014:

he didnt take anyone to d cleaners. d question really unsettled and hurt him and he lost it

Maybe in your corner of the world his response to the host was courteous and measured.

Maybe.
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Adbojoz: 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
[quote author=Ekpeitit post=105908167]Yes, you defected because of your love for your people.

Love for his people so Sapa no go reach him �
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by MummyD2020(f): 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
film3four:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwD7E0xGe6s

Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV asked FFK if his defection to APC was Finance-related.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CT6YfaNgn0Z/?utm_medium=copy_link

Is it in Nigeria that defections are not financially triggered? Bullshit!
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Ciscogod(m): 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
otipoju:

His education is a waste of money. Na to dey speak English him sabi...nothing dey him head wey dey valuable to society.

lol, But the guy is well-read thou just like Aunty Kemi Oloniyo
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by BigDolph(m): 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
FFK don vex oo..lol oloshi man
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by ayclem01(m): 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
complexBoss12:
undecided

Shout up ur mouth. U re only speaking english. U know wetin dem de call money. I beg talk well
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by sfinkzslot(m): 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
film3four:

Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV asked FFK if his defection to APC was Finance-related.

Omo, he took it p
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by GreatrAnalyst: 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
E pain am.
Looters of common wealth. Must you join politics or cross party? So you are doing it for nothing sake? Yeye dey smell
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by WrathOfHadez(m): 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
I heard the ugly former minister say a particular segment of the society always accuse the elite over money issues.

This man is a brainless thug. A senseless, immature, lame, infantile dweeb. People think English mastery is sense or articulation.

This man can never rise above a government appointee or aid. He can't win even a local government election.

The man is insecure, thin-skinned and easily bruised. Getting to his nerve is so easy. Reminiscent of how he insulted a reporter in the Southern part of the country one time.

Any person who can't conclude this guy will be physically abusive to his aid, family and workers can't really think.

And the ape thinks he determines the kind of questions a journalist will ask him.

What a junky.

1 Like

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by feedthenation(m): 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
---FFK is too loud and he doesn't have any decency when communicating---
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by bjtinz: 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
Rubbish.

Definitely no fan of FFK, but the question was rubbish.

1 Like

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by zoedew: 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
He is down there. His education is wasted. Little wonder.He took after his Pa.
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by jamace(m): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
"I am committed to opposing the APC and those that are in their ranks for the rest of my natural life and I will NEVER join them no matter what. They are nothing but darkness, whilst I stand for the light of God and truth. There can be no fellowship between light and darkness"

FFK ....15 December 2019

FFK natural life has finished. He is now operating in his artificial life that's why he joined darkness... grin grin
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by complexBoss12: 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
ayclem01:

Shout up ur mouth. U re only speaking english. U know wetin dem de call money. I beg talk well

you meant to write "shut up..."
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Skepticus: 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
seyz91:
There's no english he's playing with there

He was simply communication

undecided

Nigerians are collectively dumb.

They love to overrate stupid people.

1 Like

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by millionboi(m): 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
Talawaka:
FFK is not the hungry politician people think he is, he has stolen enough to last a few generations.
He simply needs to get the travel ban that still constrains him lifted cheesy
you are very correct
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by taurusmena1(m): 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
film3four:

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by pacespot(m): 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
grin this FFK guy has just unleashed his bottled up anger and frustration on this TV presenter since he was busted in Buhari's son wedding and people kept quoting his previous statements particularly against the groom when he had a bike accident.
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by seyz91(m): 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
I dey tell you cheesy
Skepticus:

Nigerians are collectively dumb.

They love to overrate stupid people.

1 Like

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by lexy2014: 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2021
WaffenSS:

Maybe in your corner of the world his response to the host was courteous and measured.

Maybe.

When u say someone "lost it", what does it mean?
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by josite: 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
Very insulting question indeed and seun himself got bruised.
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Gfskw: 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2021
Prostitute politician

Fucckked everyone
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Swinger60(f): 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
complexBoss12:
undecided

You wrote my mind.

How can a grown man be this shameless? what happens to the word "integrity?

I'm so shocked that a grown man can be this shameless

1 Like

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by dwisedgreat: 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
hisexcellency34:
He stylishly abused Seun

He does that often.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke / 16 Senators Accompany Saraki To The Code Of Conduct Tribunal (Photos) / Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.