Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye (25452 Views)

Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani / Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by WibusJaga: 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Ciscogod(m): 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
Forget, Fani Kayode is sound , Even thou I dont like his personality

1 Like

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Triangles1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
Don't mind them you're not different from other polithiefcians
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Sabadon(m): 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
B
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Juicy001: 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
Idiot mam
You think there are fairer chics on that side abi?
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by SocialJustice: 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
Na lie na finance, you're broke. Account done red.
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Validated: 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
So you expect him to answer you, "Yes". More like asking a food vendor, "madam this food sweet"? Nigerians and unintelligent reasoning. And this one is a journalist. Omashe ooo.
The likes of Dele Giwa will be turning in their graves.

2 Likes

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by nonhuman(m): 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
This man I just an idiot, very dirty mouth
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Naijanascam: 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
And it means you defected to appease those bankrolling you in this project of eating overnight vomited ewedu and gbegri....
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Florblu(f): 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
Aside from the fact that FFK speaks well, nothing good is deposited in him.

4 Likes

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by toffyz(m): 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
Baba change ham patapata 4 Seun Okinbaloye oo
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by TuFab(f): 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
This man and his sharp mouth... Lolzzzzz.
He said he has struggled more than the little monkies accusing him
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by nonhuman(m): 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
I blame seun for not asking an intelligent question, was he expecting him to accept such narrative

2 Likes

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by jolyment: 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
FFK was rude in the response.

3 Likes

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
I wished I was Seun in that interview. Walahi, FFK who knows how to use English would know he Jammed "somebori". I swear, we would go on English war. FFK is good with words and very loud, but if he hit someone like me, he would look well before leaping another time.

1 Like

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by fredoooooo: 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
Na rice and food related no be money, I remember him running around to chop rice at party with APV
members recently ... Give FFK food he wi sing for you...na Obj said that grin
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by FreeIgboho: 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
Shameless man. Let's not forget, he did same with coro vaccine. After saying it'd be poison and nobody should take it, he was about the first to take it!
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Kemetals: 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
I wasn't surprise that FFK dumped PDP. Politicians has no party. They moves like a bird. It is just a matter of interest. I do pity those that fights for politicians. They don't worth my fight! After his last visit to the governor of Kogi state, I lost my regard to him. More so, he lacks self will. He is a man that always goes back to his vomit. In a simple term, Nigerian politicians are not different from drug baron. Expect more of such defection soon.
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Image123(m): 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
Who is bankrolling you?
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Talawaka: 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
FFK is not the hungry politician people think he is, he has stolen enough to last a few generations.
He simply needs to get the travel ban that still constrains him lifted cheesy
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Abeyjide: 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
Honestly I was disappointed in this man yesterday. Alatenuje
Some believe been outspoken makes you a man of integrity. This guy lies alot and found him to be a political prostitute.
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by infogeneral: 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
FKK pushed Sunday Igboho to a point of no return. Now he is dining and wining the APC government. Trust any politician at your own foolishness.

1 Like

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by kponkedenge(m): 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
FFK is just a hungry man.... Take him seriously at your peril.
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by kabius(m): 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
Now we no better not to take a typical Nigerian politician serious God Help us all
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Image123(m): 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ciscogod:
Forget, Fani Kayode is sound , Even thou I dont like his personality

Speaking English and insult is the definition of sound? Do you know who I am na sound? O ma se ooooh
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by bukatyne(f): 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
FFK still has mouth to talk? undecided
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Jodano: 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
Trust any politician at your own peril.
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Benbellamor: 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
With all due respect, that Seun is a foôl! It's your fuçking show. He was interrupting you and using insulting words and you just sat like an idiot? Could not even caution him? Come on! He did that to Seun on another ocassion insinuating he was a boy and Seun just sat quietly watching. Na wa o!
the ball has changed...you know its part of the professionalism not to respond to aggressive utterance no matter how provocative.... You know that FFK loved power... He can get seun out of his job ....with his new party....don't blame seun....at all...
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by michoim(m): 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
FFK flows with English language as his natural habitat...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers / Senate Lawan Begins Duty As Senate Leader After Ousting Of Ex-leader Ali Ndume(p / Owo Massacre: FG’s Conclusion On ISWAP Too Hasty – Gov Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.