Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye (25486 Views)

Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani / Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by TuFab(f): 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
I wished I was Seun in that interview. Walahi, FFK who knows how to use English would know he Jammed "somebori". I swear, we would go on English war. FFK is good with words and very loud, but if he hit someone like me, he would look well before leaping another time.

What would you have asked o Shakespeare?
Yinmu

1 Like

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by RexTramadol1: 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
With all due respect, that Seun is a foôl! It's your fuçking show. He was interrupting you and using insulting words and you just sat like an idiot? Could not even caution him? Come on! He did that to Seun on another ocassion insinuating he was a boy and Seun just sat quietly watching. Na wa o!

He can’t attempt that with The Morning show on Arise news

Those ones no get respect
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Timmi: 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
film3four:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwD7E0xGe6s

Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV asked FFK if his defection to APC was Finance-related.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CT6YfaNgn0Z/?utm_medium=copy_link

I don’t even know why people are so preoccupied by this unprincipled uncouth FFK. It’s all about money. OBJ said it that just give FFK money, he will dance, sing and be your servant mouthpiece. He has not changed and why should he, just look at his father, like father like son.
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by tonyashburton: 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
You don't ask a leopard why the leg of your favourite goat is in its mouth because it's in its nature to eat meat.

3 Likes

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by FreeIgboho: 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
Validated:
So you expect him to answer you, "Yes". More like asking a food vendor, "madam this food sweet"? Nigerians and unintelligent reasoning. And this one is a journalist. Omashe ooo.
The likes of Dele Giwa will be turning in their graves.

Are you okay at all? Instead of talking about the shamelessness of the man, you are talking about the journalist! Oya, how/what would you have asked??
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by justking(m): 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
Disappoinment
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by rogan2020: 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
Bunch of disappointment ffk
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by nairabacks(f): 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
FreedomArmy:
Guyman is running out of cash and is looking on how to get involved in the mainstream politics. Anywhere belle face politicians,a gluttonous politicians,a plate of poridge politician.

It's much more than that...you guys.
Nigeria is pursuing a one party state agenda just like China.
Imagine being an opposition figure in a country like China. It's like various forms of suicide at once.. FFk knows he'd be thoroughly messed up when the time comes..

He's a survivalist..
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Tmex(m): 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
Blackfire:
When we tell them on this forum that it is North2023, they fume...

Oyo , Enugu, Anambra, wike.... APC loading

Hear it again

North2023
Wake from your dreams mr. The truth of the matter is buhari factor alone will make apc loose out in those regions you just mentioned .
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by UnabashedIPOB: 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
This IDIOT is a JOKE and the biggest LIAR. He has absolutely NO respect and reputation. I am sure his FULANI Masters know that he's NOT to be TRUSTED. He's a shameless lMBECILE!
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Dimase(m): 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
Days are not smiling on us, I dont know from your side but things are not easy from this side of the pitch.
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Beedude(m): 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
timagentms:
Does anyone really think FFK is the one to be abused on the matter of his decamping?
Personally, I think FFK has been predictably unpredictable, and consistently inconsistent enough not to surprise anyone.

However, for our Bubu who claims integrity and stand with a straight face to welcome someone with integrity issues, this is proof of questionable integrity.

This show that all Politicians were camelon
Is political party a cult group ? U are free to leave and enter at anytime. What really matter to them is what u are able to contribute.
If GEJ decide to join APC tomorrow, life goes on.

That is why i pity those who put politician matter for head.
Same FFK said Buhari is dead, so many people believe him and spread it. Now same man is back to the dead Buhari.
Those people just dey use us catch cruise. The earlier we know, the better for us

2 Likes

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by andyanders: 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
Only money can change the deadly being in FFK. If FFK is without money, if you give him money to kill his best friend, he will do it.

FFK is a replica of a living demon. In fact, if the man is damn too broke, he can use his children for ritual.

Even apc is in trouble with a person like FFK in their mist having a sensitive meeting. He will xray sensitive info to the media in exchange for money.

1 Like

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by illicit(m): 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
Very ill mannered and hot tempered....
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
TuFab:

What would you have asked o Shakespeare?
Yinmu
grin grin grin
You've just slammed me. Lol Mehn! That FFK is like a slippery fish one can't tame. grin

1 Like

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Ciscogod(m): 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
Image123:

Speaking English and insult is the definition of sound? Do you know who I am na sound? O ma se ooooh

Not just today , I’ve listened to him over and over . He can actually hold conversation and he’s vast . What else do you want ?
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by undigeh: 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
A hungry man can shamelessly and publicly take some shameful decisions if that is the only way to survive hunger.
FFK has just done that without batting an eye.

The man that once led a mass media protest against Pastor W F Kumuyi on social media for his visit to Aso Rock after after end of his National crusade in Abuja.
Forgetting that, the MOG, being an evangelist is seeking for sinners anywhere he can find them to reach them with the gospel of salvation.
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by WaffenSS(m): 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
Good.

All these AIT, Channels and TVC crazy hosts love subtly digging at their guests and making it seem it's not their own opinion.

I don't like FFK but i like the way he took this bifocal'd idiot to the cleaners.

He had it coming in spades.
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by descartes400: 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2021
illicit:
Very ill mannered and hot tempered....

That question was disrespectful and Seun Okinbaloye got served.
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by descartes400: 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
WaffenSS:
Good.

All these AIT, Channels and TVC crazy hosts love subtly digging at their guests and making it seem it's not their own opinion.

I don't like FFK but i like the way he took this bifocal'd idiot to the cleaners.

My thoughts exactly!

1 Like

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by shehuAO: 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
As a matter of fact, I did not believe this story to be true. But then, why did oga buhari granted this man audience even to the extent of taking pix with him. This is a Man who has been castigating all manner of rubbish against buhari and the APC government. Let the story not be true, let it be a mere speculations as it used to be before.
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by ceaser: 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
Short fuse man.

If this dude was not speaking with Seun online but was on set with him, he'd had gone across the table to land a blow on Seun like he did with the other journalist who asked who was bankrolling his trips across Nigeria.

Clearly, just like that other journalist unravelled the truth, Seun here just struck the chord of truth with his question and that is why the short fuse man was vociferating and blowing hot and cold to him and to others with considerably large and active brain (trying not to use the insulting words from FFK which more aptly describes himself) who asked that question.

Seun, it's wise of you to conduct this interview online rather than physically.
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by illicit(m): 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2021
descartes400:

That question was disrespectful and Seun Okinbaloye got served.

Hmmmm well it was a question

He could have answered in a clever way
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by PAWG(m): 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
As e hot!
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by PAWG(m): 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
hisexcellency34:
He stylishly abused Seun

…and I’m happy about that. cool
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by otipoju(m): 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ciscogod:
Forget, Fani Kayode is sound , Even thou I dont like his personality

His education is a waste of money. Na to dey speak English him sabi...nothing dey him head wey dey valuable to society.

1 Like

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Franking: 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
It is stomach related.
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by seyz91(m): 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
There's no english he's playing with there

He was simply communicating

undecided
TEDHorsePower:

Fani plays with English language

1 Like

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by lokho(m): 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
Werey ti binu....
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by lexy2014: 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
With all due respect, that Seun is a foôl! It's your fuçking show. He was interrupting you and using insulting words and you just sat like an idiot? Could not even caution him? Come on! He did that to Seun on another ocassion insinuating he was a boy and Seun just sat quietly watching. Na wa o!
MODIFIED:

No! Ffk went vulgar, calling people that questioned his move to APC "little monkeys". Professionalism requires you as a journalist to interject at that point. Can Femi do that to Chamberlain or Maupe Ogun? Can he? They will caution him immediately. Maupe did it to Elrufai when he refered to one of his opponents (Elzakzaky) as an animal and she got him to withdraw the statement. If it was done to stubborn Elrufai, who is inconseqiential FFK? Is he more powerful than Elrufai in APC? Seun should stop making a foôl of himself on that show o! He trended on Twitter for the wrong reasons earlier this year for handling Mallami with kids gloves when his audience expected the contrary.

for calling people "little monkeys", am not sure NBC will caution channels for that since it wasnt said against d govt. fact is FFK was deeply hurt by d question and as characteristic of him, he took it too personal and opened his reservoir of a mouth

1 Like

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by lexy2014: 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
WaffenSS:
Good.

he didnt take anyone to d cleaners. d question really unsettled and hurt him and he lost it
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by BePrepared: 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
If PDP win 2023 FFK will still come back

Shame was eaten by mice from his school dictionary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governors At National Economic Council Meeting Today In Abuja / INEC To Deploy BVAS Device For Anambra Election, Dumps Smart Card Reader / Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.