Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s (55692 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions / Toolz Share Cryptic Post After Removing Her Husband's Surname From Her Instagram / Linda Ikeji Changes Caption After Being Called Out For Misleading Her Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Echoban: 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
igbowoman:

Thank you.
All the people saying she will regret it or the boy will suffer etc are just being sentimental for nothing.
Two of my friends married yoruba men who abandoned them with their kids and ran off with other women and they changed the children's first names to Igbo names and their last names to their father's names amd I supported them 100%.
The children are well loved and well adjusted with that paternal side of them deleted from discussions.
One remarried and the kids were adopted legally by her now husband
If you abandon a woman and her kids you are not entitled to the kids.
Why should you be?

Wen he grows up u LL start explaining this story to him.. not even wen he is a Man.
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
ntyce:

Maybe you've forgotten how she got pregnant?

She was accused of stealing her bfs sperm to impregnate herself...
And you believed the wack story

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by IJOBA11: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
POCAHONTAS COME AND SEE O, UMUNWANYI IMO STATE NA EMECHU UMU IGBO IHU NA LAGOS
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by tfash96(m): 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
suffering:
Na she know. Anything she wants to do with the child, she should do. This reminds me of my friend who had a one night stand with an ugly fat girl because of conji. The guy went his way never to hear from her again. Two years later he received a message on Facebook saying his son was getting big. See shock on his face to discover the woman secretly bore him a child which he couldn’t deny. The son was a carbon copy of his father.

Nairalanders, in my position, what will you do?
what else to do than to claim him

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by okwadatigbogal: 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
I support her decision, why attach a name to a boy whose father doesn't want to be part of his life?Fatherhood is far more than ejaculation,nothing bad in her decision at all.

Don't mind Nigerian deadbeat men that keep telling themselves that the child will look for them when they are of age, while not contributing anything to the child's upbringing. Gone are those days when such happens. Even people of our own generation no send their deadbeat fathers. Ladies gladly do traditional marriage in the mother's family compound, talk more of this new generation of children.
If you are a deadbeat parent, just know that you will end up lonely in future because no one will look for you. This has been going on for a long time in the western world, and africans are catching up.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by okwadatigbogal: 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
So d boy na bastard true true

You're not funny and you have no right to call the little boy such. Unfortunately, you are and will be an infidel to your own children. You will be useless to them and they will have no regard for you mark my words.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
okwadatigbogal:

Don't mind Nigerian deadbeat men that keep telling themselves that the child will look for them when they are of age, while not contributing anything to the child's upbringing. Gone are those days when such happens. Even people of our own generation no send their deadbeat fathers. Ladies gladly do traditional marriage in the mother's family compound, talk more of this new generation of children.
If you are a deadbeat parent, just know that you will end up lonely in future because no one will look for you. This has been going on for a long time in the western world, and africans are catching up.
Don't mind them,people are getting married while damning their deadbeat dad

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by RPirez: 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
Kondomatic:
Before you conclude that people's decisions is unwise, find out the reason behind it.
Linda is unmarried so the child belongs to her father. That's their culture.

Fvucked up culture! Savage culture... angry
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by JashDiem: 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
Both new and seasoned content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

Renumeration is 500,000 Naira.

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is an excellent opportunity for home job seekers

To signify your interest, send a message to : 07054011454
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Lordbinsmar: 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
I support her decision, why attach a name to a boy whose father doesn't want to be part of his life?Fatherhood is far more than ejaculation,nothing bad in her decision at all.

Birds of same feather embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Indispensable85(m): 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lol.... There must be a reason why this Jeremy of a guy detaste this Linda so much so that he doesn't even have a feeling for his supposed child because of his mother.

Finally the self styled feminist is becoming depressed just like Tonto dike

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by frozen70(f): 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
Akinblogdotcom:
Popular Celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji has recently changed the surname of her son Jayce from her baby daddy’s name Jeremi to that of her own father Ikeji as she celebrates him on his birthday.

Linda Ikeji for some reason changed the surname of her son Jayce to Ikeji taking the identity of his father Jeremi from it and even changed it in his Instagram bio and we wonder why.

For reasons best known to her, Linda Ikeji changed the surname of her son, Jayce to Ikeji, removing the identity of his father Jeremi from it and even changed it in his Instagram bio and we wonder why.

Some possible reasons why most women give their father's surname to their kids could be when the father of their kids doesn't take responsibility and do what they are expected to do as fathers or sometimes the mothers just feel like based on privacy issues.

But in the case of Linda Ikeji, we believe something might be wrong somewhere because she was using the baby daddy's name Jeremi for her son, Jayce but then has changed it all of a sudden which means something might have gone wrong somewhere and we are yet to discover it.

Linda Ikeji hardly talks about her baby daddy and now is trying to delete his identity from the life of her son Jayce by giving him her father’s surname meaning she doesn’t want to have anything do with him again until whatever be the reason is solved.

The poor boy is going to be the one who will suffer the most in all this drama since he would have to live his life without his father now that his mother is trying to cut him off in their lives.

https://www.akinblog.com/popular-celebrity-blogger-linda-ikeji-changes-her-sons-surname-from-her-baby-daddys-name-to-her-fathers-name-see-reasons/

That's the best decision for she and her son

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

Birds of same feather embarassed embarassed embarassed
Yes ooo no soft landing for deadbeats and sperm donors

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Innobee99(m): 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
I hope u will be there when the trouble escalates?
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
Innobee99:
I hope u will be there when the trouble escalates?
What trouble will be more than a deadbeat abandoning his own child.I don't need to be there,Linda can more than handle the trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
igbowoman:

No Igbo child abandoned by his father cared for by his mother and mother's family grows up to go find a dead beat father.
He becomes a distant discussion
It is the job of a father to be in his children's lives and if he chooses to be absent that is his choice.
Impregnating a woman doesn't make one a father. It just makes you a fertile male
It's like getting sperm from the sperm bank.
Fatherhood is more than getting a woman pregnant. Infact, it's far from that. The father the boy will grow up to know is her grandpa is he's close to him or her mother's brothers. As you rightly said, no one goes looking for a father who didn't play his role in their life especially when they had the opportunity to do so but choose to abscond.
She did what she would have done from the very beginning.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by observanc1: 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
In 20-years to come if she doesn't show Jayce who his father is peacefully, she will do that forcefully.

Linda Ikeji should know this and know peace
na lie u lie. In igboland, the child of a single woman belongs to the woman's family.
Igbos are not yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by WoundedLamb: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
pharmagba:
Thought she was smart
This one not a smart call.

One day whether she likes it or not the boy will ask for his father
You can never make a child hate or forget this parent . It will always boils down to the child decision

You assume a lot. Where did she say her goal was to make the baby hate the daddy? If the father isn't married to her and he didn't claim responsibility at the point of birth, there's no point giving the baby his surname. This doesn't change what the kid will do in future regarding his paternity.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by KingLennon(m): 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
suffering:
Na she know. Anything she wants to do with the child, she should do. This reminds me of my friend who had a one night stand with an ugly fat girl because of conji. The guy went his way never to hear from her again. Two years later he received a message on Facebook saying his son was getting big. See shock on his face to discover the woman secretly bore him a child which he couldn’t deny. The son was a carbon copy of his father.

Nairalanders, in my position, what will you do?
Blood is thicker than water

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Lordbinsmar: 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
Yes ooo no soft landing for deadbeats and sperm donors

But why Auntie spread pussie for sperm donor.

I can't imagine what the little boy will go through.

It's not easy for a woman to raise a man all by her self.

Make God no allow us born pickin wey no get Baba.

The boy will definitely need his father at some point in life.

Ladies should Learn to be submissive and date responsible guys.

Make God no allow us born pickin wey no get Baba.
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Nnemuka(f): 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
Great decision, Linda.
Cute boy, May you grow to be a blessing to the Ikeji's family.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Guardiola84: 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
That's the right thing to do according to our culture, since she's not married to Jeremi the child belongs to Linda's family.

And our culture is against ime okwa biko,ime okwa is an abomination in igbo culture, she's rich but without brains ,we respect women wey get money n still happily married,shameless Linda she even has d gut to show d world her product of fornication !!rubbish!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ishilove:
He likely did not acknowledge the child. Poor boy

hehehhee! NL newpapers nd brokeshaming undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by odaniel1(m): 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
All speaking of the child asking for the father when he grows, let him grow first. That is more paramount right now. Her culture permits she integrate the child with her family since she is unmarried so whats the whole saga about really? After all the Ikeji name is a bigger heritage for the kid.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Cowbell521: 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
In 20-years to come if she doesn't show Jayce who his father is peacefully, she will do that forcefully.

Linda Ikeji should know this and know peace
D boy go change am back later
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by ginggerxy: 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
So d boy na bastard true true
in the real sense no body is a bastard.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by emmyN(m): 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
She fell pregnant

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
Cowbell521:
I just dey laugh people wey dey hail Linda's stupidity.

On a very good day in years to come Jayce will ask Linda who is his father and where is he from then, she go know sey no be gra-gra dem take dey impregnant woman.

But, till then makai I dey watch LI on top this banana tree

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by benqo01(m): 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lol for how long can she continue doing this,truth is women re fun of doing things like this.They can even prevent the man from seeing the child, even poisoning d child mind against the father,women should learn because a child one day will ask for his father.

That is reality it can't continue forever
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Digmygold: 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
pharmagba:
Thought she was smart

You can never make a child hate or forget this parent . It will always boils down to the child decision

But i hate my dad because he chose to be irresponsibly absent from my life until adulthood when he plotted to reap where he didnt sow and I showed him the door.

I hope you are not one of them deadbeat baby daddies hoping to reap where you did not sow. A child can hate an absent parent. Don't be deceived. Mend your ways if you need to

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Newton85: 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
pharmagba:
Thought she was smart

Oga leave story, if a father proves to be utterly useless and worthless in the life of his child, he'll hear gbas gbos from the child in future.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Digmygold: 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
Cowbell521:

I no change my own back. So.I.should force a deliberately absent, irresponsible deadbeat's name on myself? To what end? You cannot reap where you did not sew. The father.of the boy is clearly irresponsible towards his welfare and doesn't deserve for that child to help.him carry his name on.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chinyere Wilfred Shares Photos With Her Sons / The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) / Africa Icon Awards 2021 Honours Jennifer Oyubu As Most Promising Brand Influence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.