Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s (55683 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions / Toolz Share Cryptic Post After Removing Her Husband's Surname From Her Instagram / Linda Ikeji Changes Caption After Being Called Out For Misleading Her Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by ERockson: 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
Her husband is gentle man and I think she will definitely push him to the wall
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Badonasty(m): 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
Bastard
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Sterope(f): 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lmao. What she should have done since his birth.

9 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
unless you see that change on the child's birth certificate or even ID/PASSPORT, all this social media name change is BS

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Jolite(m): 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
That means her father impregnated her then,
Abormination,,, the truth is finally out

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Masterito(m): 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
Don't be too sure. If the child is so comfortable with his mum, he may careless about a father who is in there for him.
pharmagba:
Thought she was smart
This one not a smart call.

One day whether she likes it or not the boy will ask for his father
You can never make a child hate or forget this parent . It will always boils down to the child decision

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
Thats one messed up kid in the making. Women think they can raise children without fathers but they pass on the consequences and psychological damage to the child.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Aboks(m): 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
Son from a stolen sperm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by NiceMen: 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
pharmagba:
Thought she was smart

You can never make a child hate or forget this parent . It will always boils down to the child decision
Well, since the guy that she had the child for no send her, what do you expect? The man does not want to have anything to with Linda. Na she force herself on the guy because he is somewhat rich.

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by JiokeB(m): 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lord's Anointed who have a track record to signs and wonders recorded to his ministry has been led to open an online fellowship on Telegram. Join and Benefit from God's divine project.

Lifted-Jesus Fellowship ❤️
John 12:32
“And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.”

Lifted-Jesus “Anointed” Fellowship is where we Celebrate, Benefit and Glory in the Son of the Living God who is sitted at the right hand of God, the Father.

Join through the Telegram username below:

LiftedJesusfellowship
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by udomas(m): 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
I support her decision, why attach a name to a boy whose father doesn't want to be part of his life?Fatherhood is far more than ejaculation,nothing bad in her decision at all.

Nairaland judges, did she publicly announced who the first was?
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
Masterito:
Don't be too sure. If the child is so comfortable with his mum, he may careless about a father who is in there for him.
every child without a father becomes damaged. Just look at black Americans. its the no1 reason they are messed up. they dont write pyschologically damaged on people's faces!!!

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by ntipro: 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
Stop bleaching the innocent boy Madam.

Please, just stop.

You have almost ruined his future.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by AmuEbule: 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
What Linda Ikeji did is not 'all smart' because most of you are ignorant and in the dark.
What do you want her to do if the man is not in the kid's life or if he is a deadbeat dad?

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by vickydevoka(m): 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
That's the right thing to do according to our culture, since she's not married to Jeremi the child belongs to Linda's family.
U are right. I always advice my friends to avoid igbo ladies been it comes to relationship that will lead to baby mama. If a plateau gal na. Na she go de carry de pikin give u everyday

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by OwenJesse27(m): 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
suffering:
Na she know. Anything she wants to do with the child, she should do. This reminds me of my friend who had a one night stand with an ugly fat girl because of conji. The guy went his way never to hear from her again. Two years later he received a message on Facebook saying his son was getting big. See shock on his face to discover the woman secretly bore him a child which he couldn’t deny. The son was a carbon copy of his father.

Nairalanders, in my position, what will you do?

Wow what later happened pls complete it

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by AmuEbule: 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
pharmagba:
Thought she was smart

It's all not smart because most of you are ignorant and in the dark.
What do you want Linda Ikeji to do if the man is not in the kid's life or if he is a deadbeat dad?
Don't worry about whether her decision is smart or not, instead review the way you think or reason, if it's not too late for you for you all.. undecided

This is one area where you are in denial. The boy will ask for his father, buy him cigarettes and Drink and love his mother till the end.
Please talk about what you know and leave the ones you don't know alone, Ok.

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Truthissupreme: 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
NaBanga:
She did right by her son. The father does not want to take up the responsibility. I have heard the father is also married with a family abroad. After all the media proclamations and appeals to big men, the Jeremi family does not acknowledge this child. The father does not want the boy. So to legitimize her child in society, Linda is giving her child a legitimate name and tie to a family.
Don't be deceived alot of old girls these days do this

Once they approaching 40 they would force a guy to impregnate them and keep the child

They don't really care about the man owning up, even if the man wants the child they won't give

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by bigiyaro(m): 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
She paid the guy to give her belle. He has done his job and moved on. Why all the drama?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Hdhdhd(m): 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
Wetin again she de find?? She get son come get money join
If de tin too scratch am she go go do am come back
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by obinoral1179(m): 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
I'm sure some grown up man and lady will start following the son too.
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by igbowoman: 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
I support her decision, why attach a name to a boy whose father doesn't want to be part of his life?Fatherhood is far more than ejaculation,nothing bad in her decision at all.

Thank you.
All the people saying she will regret it or the boy will suffer etc are just being sentimental for nothing.
Two of my friends married yoruba men who abandoned them with their kids and ran off with other women and they changed the children's first names to Igbo names and their last names to their father's names amd I supported them 100%.
The children are well loved and well adjusted with that paternal side of them deleted from discussions.
One remarried and the kids were adopted legally by her now husband
If you abandon a woman and her kids you are not entitled to the kids.
Why should you be?

11 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Masterito(m): 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
You are very funny. I don't just know how to correct your perception.
perambulator:

every child without a father becomes damaged. Just look at black Americans. its the no1 reason they are messed up. they dont write pyschologically damaged on people's faces!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by godofuck231: 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
NaBanga:
She did right by her son. The father does not want to take up the responsibility. I have heard the father is also married with a family abroad. After all the media proclamations and appeals to big men, the Jeremi family does not acknowledge this child. The father does not want the boy. So to legitimize her child in society, Linda is giving her child a legitimate name and tie to a family.
that how a woman thinks first when on a war path, they destroy if the father isn’t showing concern towards the child’s welfare instead of bastardize the child the mother should wait till he’s of age to go find his father , by then he would be more reasonable and wise to see his mistakes ,and heal the crises , now she has made a disaster of the mess already on ground

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by SuperNova33: 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
Matheusmartin:
Till date, madam is still claiming she got pregnant by accident..

grin
you are a savage ... I cut cap for you !

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by wetmenow: 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
Olosho

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Jerryherd: 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
Poor child
Name is nothing, let them just protect him from cyber bullies

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
Masterito:
You are very funny. I don't just know how to correct your perception.
it's a fact! they look normal but they are damaged.

Imagine growing up knowing your father didnt want you? Imagine a daughter without a father to show her what a man should be, imagine a man raised only by a woman? why do you think so many black American men are bisexual? Mothers will tend to overcompensate for the lack of a father and raise wimps as men and overly aggresive women as daughters.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man / Bidemi Kosoko And Her Husband (Wedding Introduction Photos) / Yetunde Bakare Warns Men Sending Her Nudes On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.