Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s (55685 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions / Toolz Share Cryptic Post After Removing Her Husband's Surname From Her Instagram / Linda Ikeji Changes Caption After Being Called Out For Misleading Her Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by HRMK: 6:48am On Sep 18, 2021
IS SHE EVEN MARRIED TO THE MAN??
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by larryking540: 6:51am On Sep 18, 2021
NaBanga:
She did right by her son. The father does not want to take up the responsibility. I have heard the father is also married with a family abroad. After all the media proclamations and appeals to big men, the Jeremi family does not acknowledge this child. The father does not want the boy. So to legitimize her child in society, Linda is giving her child a legitimate name and tie to a family.
can lady do the needful of getting every details about a guy before they born kids,
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by ozuone(m): 6:55am On Sep 18, 2021
Senseless thinking... its only done out of spite

Iamagoodgirll:
no matter what the man can never claim the child even if he decides to marry Linda tomorrow the child still belongs to her family.
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by EcheijaOne(m): 6:55am On Sep 18, 2021
��
If you're a student on any campus in Nigeria, I want to show you a way to sell your items faster and much easier.

You see we created this online marketplace for students on campus so we can easily sell our used items or even new items (for those of us into the business)

It is very easy to post an item for sale on the website, so you can visit www.percampus.com today and start selling right away.

��

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by NaBanga: 7:29am On Sep 18, 2021
bukatyne:

So with all Linda's stance on celibacy, she SLEPT with a married man? undecided

Shior!

His wife, Elohor Aisen and their kids are based in the UK or so I was told. Linda is aware. She carried all the big men she knew to beg Jeremi to marry her traditionally. No amount of begging worked. The man just stayed silent. I feel she made the right decision with her son.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by emmyileri(m): 7:31am On Sep 18, 2021
Next news please. All these are just publicity stunt. Girls like this deep inside crave for man to be their husband, but the issue is always there,They want husband in their own terms and context.
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by ComeToJesus: 7:43am On Sep 18, 2021
The man is a clown. At least, acknowledge the child even if you want to throw the mum under the bus. If in doubt, DNA can come to the rescue. Children are a heritage from God. No child should ever be called a bastard.

The child is the father of man.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by ddeola: 8:28am On Sep 18, 2021
Hmm... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 18, 2021
grin She is setting the stage to get hook again, those of you that apply before can now reapply again
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by chineloSA(f): 10:18am On Sep 18, 2021
No matter how smart you are, some Narcissist will outsmart you. She was outsmarted by a Narcissist. That man doesn't want the child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by adeniyi65(m): 10:22am On Sep 18, 2021
opribo:
Awwh. by now she would have produced like 4 kids of she married me instead of going after that hold digger.
Hope you wouldn't mind my courtesy.why can't you adopt AspiringGoldDigger1 as your moniker instead of what you bear before. grin grin

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by freshalien: 10:50am On Sep 18, 2021
Charmingrascal:
One day pikin go ask of him Papa house

And e go see wetin e dey find. By the time he gets there and see what he is looking for, he would understand why his mother decided to cut his father out of their lives.

Ability to ejaculate does not automatically equate being a responsible man, let alone a good father.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by freshalien: 11:00am On Sep 18, 2021
pharmagba:

Because she fell out of love with the father does not translate that the child will not love the father

Does the father love and want the child, that is the most important question?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Newton85: 11:22am On Sep 18, 2021
godofuck231:
that’s why men who don’t pay bride prices in igbo custom have the kids taken from them , still not because a sheepdog is naked makes it Half sheep half dog
So, you Igbos will take my own child from me because I didn't pay a bride price over my child's mother, even though I'm a responsible father in the life of my own child? It's like that your "Igbo custom" never jam werey before abi?
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Newton85: 11:25am On Sep 18, 2021
nick50:
In igbo culture and tradition as long as u didn't pay d dowry before a child is born the child belongs to the woman's family ..na so davido and chioma go soon start thier own
E be like say that your nonsensical "Igbo culture and tradition" dey mad abi? You'll take my own child from me because I didn't some nonsensical "dowry" on her mother? Bunch of jokers everywhere!
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by godofuck231: 11:56am On Sep 18, 2021
Newton85:
So, you Igbos will take my own child from me because I didn't pay a bride price over my child's mother, even though I'm a responsible father in the life of my own child? It's like that your "Igbo custom" never jam werey before abi?
am not igbo, and am not in support of that tradition, my submission is the act doesn't change the child’s blood line or origin
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by nick50(m): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
Newton85:
E be like say that your nonsensical "Igbo culture and tradition" dey mad abi? You'll take my own child from me because I didn't some nonsensical "dowry" on her mother? Bunch of jokers everywhere!
..I don't know why I find this funny..
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Jackson105: 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
Kondomatic:
Before you conclude that people's decisions is unwise, find out the reason behind it.

Linda is unmarried so the child belongs to her father. That's their culture.

Just shut it. What useless culture? That's how some damaged brain says Davido son belong to Chioma father, because Davido refuse to marry her, what about other party culture or you think na only you get culture for naija?

According to Nigeria law, the father of the child is the owner of the child, know this, Know peace.
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Taiwx(m): 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
Some idiots are saying Chioma will do same thing to Davido.
I believe you lots never leave the bushes you call home
E no dey hard to identify mumu angry grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
suffering:
Na she know. Anything she wants to do with the child, she should do. This reminds me of my friend who had a one night stand with an ugly fat girl because of conji. The guy went his way never to hear from her again. Two years later he received a message on Facebook saying his son was getting big. See shock on his face to discover the woman secretly bore him a child which he couldn’t deny. The son was a carbon copy of his father.

Nairalanders, in my position, what will you do?

Tell him to look after his child. He could’ve used condom and saved himself from parenthood

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Jeon(f): 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Jeon, Lollitaa, Beebah2000,,,, take note.

Clueless copycat.

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
Jeon:

Clueless copycat.

Elenu peepee grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by DonroxyII: 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
pharmagba:
Thought she was smart
This one not a smart call.

One day whether she likes it or not the boy will ask for his father
You can never make a child hate or forget this parent . It will always boils down to the child decision
She can't remove the boy's DNA ... The Y chromosome belongs to the Dad grin .... Baby that will grow up and join the dad and forget the Mum !
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by DonroxyII: 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
Iyaebe:
I support her decision, why attach a name to a boy whose father doesn't want to be part of his life?Fatherhood is far more than ejaculation,nothing bad in her decision at all.
Lol, Was she married to him ... did they plan on the baby.... Don't judge what you don't have full information ...... Blame them both not one ......... You too should go and open your thighs for a nigga and dey act up ...
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by DonroxyII: 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
suffering:
Na she know. Anything she wants to do with the child, she should do. This reminds me of my friend who had a one night stand with an ugly fat girl because of conji. The guy went his way never to hear from her again. Two years later he received a message on Facebook saying his son was getting big. See shock on his face to discover the woman secretly bore him a child which he couldn’t deny. The son was a carbon copy of his father.

Nairalanders, in my position, what will you do?
Nothing much, if you sabi fvck to create a Soul , you must sabi be responsible to the Soul if not Karma will fvck with you silly grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by DonroxyII: 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
That's the right thing to do according to our culture, since she's not married to Jeremi the child belongs to Linda's family.
Absolutely right ... Since the father failed to acknowledge the baby ... He belongs exclusively to Linda .....
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by HRprof: 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
Akinblogdotcom:
Popular Celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji has recently changed the surname of her son Jayce from her baby daddy’s name Jeremi to that of her own father Ikeji as she celebrates him on his birthday.

Linda Ikeji for some reason changed the surname of her son Jayce to Ikeji taking the identity of his father Jeremi from it and even changed it in his Instagram bio and we wonder why.

For reasons best known to her, Linda Ikeji changed the surname of her son, Jayce to Ikeji, removing the identity of his father Jeremi from it and even changed it in his Instagram bio and we wonder why.

Some possible reasons why most women give their father's surname to their kids could be when the father of their kids doesn't take responsibility and do what they are expected to do as fathers or sometimes the mothers just feel like based on privacy issues.

But in the case of Linda Ikeji, we believe something might be wrong somewhere because she was using the baby daddy's name Jeremi for her son, Jayce but then has changed it all of a sudden which means something might have gone wrong somewhere and we are yet to discover it.

Linda Ikeji hardly talks about her baby daddy and now is trying to delete his identity from the life of her son Jayce by giving him her father’s surname meaning she doesn’t want to have anything do with him again until whatever be the reason is solved.

The poor boy is going to be the one who will suffer the most in all this drama since he would have to live his life without his father now that his mother is trying to cut him off in their lives.

https://www.akinblog.com/popular-celebrity-blogger-linda-ikeji-changes-her-sons-surname-from-her-baby-daddys-name-to-her-fathers-name-see-reasons/
This is not a case of baby daddy. The child is a result from sperm donor from sperm bank. Have she mention any man name or has anyone come claiming the father?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man / Bidemi Kosoko And Her Husband (Wedding Introduction Photos) / Yetunde Bakare Warns Men Sending Her Nudes On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.