Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s (55680 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions / Toolz Share Cryptic Post After Removing Her Husband's Surname From Her Instagram / Linda Ikeji Changes Caption After Being Called Out For Misleading Her Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by BigYash: 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
I support her decision, why attach a name to a boy whose father doesn't want to be part of his life?Fatherhood is far more than ejaculation,nothing bad in her decision at all.
Let him grow first,and see if he won't change it to his dad's. If na girl,I will understand. cux she will grow and not have sense too,like her mom. But a boy will certainly look for his root.. Una no go ever wise..
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by TheAlchemist: 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
madridsta007:

As long as she tells the child the truth and the whole truth, she should be OK.

The problem is that most times the child is fed half-truths or outright lies.
He grows on the lies and becomes a man and finds out the truth.
Everything falls like a pack of cards after that.
Simple psychology.

What truth will Linda tell.. oh son I tricked your father, told him I was in my safe period. Your father based on this assurance then offloaded all his ammo... Son you are the product of a lie.... how many mothers out there will tell their kids this truth.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by jimyjames(m): 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
Matheusmartin:
He know the story that year.
And what if she made the story up?
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Matheusmartin: 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
jimyjames:

And what if she made the story up?
Bros, I use god beg u, leave me abeg.
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Bashir75: 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
pharmagba:
Thought she was smart
This one not a smart call.

One day whether she likes it or not the boy will ask for his father
You can never make a child hate or forget this parent . It will always boils down to the child decision

SHE JUST LABELLED THIS INNOCENT KID A BASTARD[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Cantonese: 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2021
NiceMen:
where did I call her poor or are you just deliberately stupid?

And you did not out of your own deliberate MUMUISM understand the words written by you.

Your head like agama lizard's head.
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by descarado: 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
In 20-years to come if she doesn't show Jayce who his father is peacefully, she will do that forcefully.

Linda Ikeji should know this and know peace
Story story.
We have been hearing this decades ago

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
She's doing the right thing, after all he is not available to play fatherly roles and she's financially capable to handle things.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by NiceMen: 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
Cantonese:

And you did not out of your own deliberate MUMUISM understand the words written by you.

Your head like agama lizard's head.
get out of here
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by highness25(m): 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
I support her decision, why attach a name to a boy whose father doesn't want to be part of his life?Fatherhood is far more than ejaculation,nothing bad in her decision at all.
You don't even know the truth of the matter and you've concluded. You should know the reason behind this first before jumping in like oil wey de jump out from pot wey mama Ifeanyi de use fry Akara.
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
angry The boy will suffer means what? Whoever wrote this is supposed to pity his miserable life first, and stop pitying this cute little blessing who is born to a millionaire mum. Linda is a strong responsible woman, she will be able to train this boy to become a responsible adult.
Akinblogdotcom:
[b] The poor boy is going to be the one who will suffer the most in all this drama since he would have to live his life without his father now that his mother is trying to cut him off in their lives.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Bngf: 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
Whoresss
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Awoleesu(m): 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
suffering:
Na she know. Anything she wants to do with the child, she should do. This reminds me of my friend who had a one night stand with an ugly fat girl because of conji. The guy went his way never to hear from her again. Two years later he received a message on Facebook saying his son was getting big. See shock on his face to discover the woman secretly bore him a child which he couldn’t deny. The son was a carbon copy of his father.

Nairalanders, in my position, what will you do?

Why the contradiction?

First, it was "my friend"... And suddenly it turned to be "... in my position"!

Oga, just come clean let's dice you... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by BKayy: 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
Babitee1:
This is normal in Ibo culture.
Chioma will soon do this to Davido’s son .If he refuses to pay her bride price and marry her properly.
Leave the monkeys here let them be fooling themselves.
I believe the change of name was a directive from her fathers ụmụnna. Only God knows how long they have fining the poor father.
She has no single right to give the boy the man's name when he haven't paid for her bride price.
As things stand now, the man is not legally his father in Igbo custom.
He belongs to Linda's Fathers House until otherwise.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
Madam Pocohantas once said Aunt Linda, regardless of her preachings to the dumb followers/feminists, did a right thing for someone of her age.

Saphiere/Sapphiere/FutureIsFemale, I hope you're learning something from your role model. grin

All of una go dey take gbolas secretly. Your sins would surely find you out. cool

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
Poanan:

Which father? The one that rejected him? This is not nollywood.
We will argue about this in 20-years time. Jungle never mature
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
CSTRR:

This is nonsense.

What do you mean by forcefully?

You think a good child will want to know a bad father?
Jungle go mature in 20-years time remember that
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Madam Pocohantas once said Aunt Linda, regardless of her preachings to the dumb followers/feminists, did a right thing for someone of her age.

Saphiere/Sapphiere/FutureIsFemale, I hope you're learning something from your role model. grin

All of una go dey take gbolas secretly. Your sins would surely find you out. cool

Jeon, Lollitaa, Beebah2000,,,, take note.
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
descarado:

Story story.
We have been hearing this decades ago
As e dey Like this, u go still dey hear am dey go
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
She don dey old, she quickly rush go open toto for a man... grin

Shebi she dey claim feminist before ni, and some mumu girls too dey follow her like pullets.

If she like make she change name, the boy go still ask for whose sperm made him a human in the future. grin

The boy no fall from heaven.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by ntyce(m): 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2021
Iyaebe:

Maybe you've forgotten how she got pregnant?

She was accused of stealing her bfs sperm to impregnate herself...
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by ak22(m): 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
Iyaebe:

Have you seen the boy father before ? She know what she is doing . The boy has no any father anywhere .
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
So she thinks she is doing the right thing,,,,,,
Dont know she is deceiving herself

Poor pikin
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by rosalieene(f): 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
What matters is that she have a child to take over her wealth and take care of her at old age.
His father is inconsequential at this point.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Thinktwicemybro: 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
That's the right thing to do according to our culture, since she's not married to Jeremi the child belongs to Linda's family.
But she fit f*ck jeremi, your culture dey mad.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Skynet55: 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Don't be deceived alot of old girls these days do this

Once they approaching 40 they would force a guy to impregnate them and keep the child

They don't really care about the man owning up, even if the man wants the child they won't give
ur right bro, its aw ay to feel complete without having a man or husband they'll have a son, they end up creating broken kids
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Skynet55: 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
She's doing the right thing, after all he is not available to play fatherly roles and she's financially capable to handle things.
training a child is not all bout financial, but emotional and mentally, as a woman u should understand that,
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Branduche: 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
When He gets to 5/6yrs
He will be asking for his father when the maths doesn’t add up.
This generation of kids are good lawyers.
Also great with the use of gadgets and internet.
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by BanevsJoker(m): 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
ahnie:
If no body agree to buy your market...will you leave the market there?
Common sense wee tell you to carry your market go home.
Why not use di market do giveaway?
E fit spoil before you reach house.
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by madridsta007(m): 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
TheAlchemist:

What truth will Linda tell.. oh son I tricked your father, told him I was in my safe period. Your father based on this assurance then offloaded all his ammo... Son you are the product of a lie.... how many mothers out there will tell their kids this truth.

Hahaha!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
igbowoman:

Thank you.
All the people saying she will regret it or the boy will suffer etc are just being sentimental for nothing.
Two of my friends married yoruba men who abandoned them with their kids and ran off with other women and they changed the children's first names to Igbo names and their last names to their father's names amd I supported them 100%.
The children are well loved and well adjusted with that paternal side of them deleted from discussions.
One remarried and the kids were adopted legally by her now husband
If you abandon a woman and her kids you are not entitled to the kids.
Why should you be?
Don't mind them,always want to eat their cake and have it,if a man abandons me and my kids,I swear he will never smell anything close to them and his name will go with the winds.I don't even know what they are saying about one yeye root,is it not the way I train them that will make them want to identify with some yeye root?I will groom them in a way they'll never want to have anything to do with the sperm donor and his yeye root.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep / Davido Purchases Bombardier 7500 Jet - Cubana Chiefpriest Hails Him / Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.