Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

Man Set To Dump His Girlfriend Because She Cried Over Drake's Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Set To Dump His Girlfriend Because She Cried Over Drake's Relationship (638 Views)

8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman / Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Set To Dump His Girlfriend Because She Cried Over Drake's Relationship by Playloaded: 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
A man simply known as Calvin, has revealed that he intends to break up with his girlfriend because of the way she reacted after Drake showed off his girlfriend.

The Canadian rapper had recently flaunted his girlfriend on social media and caused serious heartbreak for many of his female admirers.

One of the affected ladies was filmed by her boyfriend after she broke down following the discovery that Drake is in a relationship.

Calvin shared the video of his girl crying over Drake. But after being mocked that his woman heartbroken over another man, the guy posted another video saying he is considering dumping her.

In the now-deleted video, he said that he never thought there was anything wrong with what she did until people pointed it out to him.

See the video of his girlfriend crying: https://playloaded.com.ng/man-set-to-dump-his-girlfriend-because-she-cried-after-finding-out-drake-is-in-a-relationship-watch-video/
Re: Man Set To Dump His Girlfriend Because She Cried Over Drake's Relationship by Sonnobax15(m): 2:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
lipsrsealed
Good..

You can't cry for your bf but be forming crocodile tears for someone who isn't aware of your existence.... Isn't that foolishness,abi is it because an average woman's Brain has similar cells with that of a ram undecided
Re: Man Set To Dump His Girlfriend Because She Cried Over Drake's Relationship by DaddyRochie1642: 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
Love still dey shack this one

1 Like

Re: Man Set To Dump His Girlfriend Because She Cried Over Drake's Relationship by Mastakija(m): 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2021
Mumu
Re: Man Set To Dump His Girlfriend Because She Cried Over Drake's Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
i would understand that she would be a fan, but crying because he shows his GF is a NO NO!!!! that babe has got to GOOOOOOO!
Re: Man Set To Dump His Girlfriend Because She Cried Over Drake's Relationship by skywalker240(m): 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
It seems all veginarian are truly the same.
God bless Juice Wrld wherever he is. All girls are same

1 Like

Re: Man Set To Dump His Girlfriend Because She Cried Over Drake's Relationship by Divoc19(f): 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
I love Mr. P of Psquare.
The day I spent more than an hour with him, I told him he reminded me of my ex.
Those girls or guys that'll do stupid things with any celeb are not normal.
Let the girl go. For real.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree? What Do You Think? / Do You Need To Use Your Private Part For This? / Please What Does This Dream Means?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.