Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Is God Good? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Good? (8191 Views)

Redeemed Christian Church Of God: Good Use Of Anointing Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is God Good? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
sonmvayina:

There is no sense in your answer. Don't you read it first before submitting?

Think it true. People might mistake you for a moroon

When wrongs are committed people will surely come to condemn it and state their reasons for condemnation.

Silence means Approval since people do not often come to say that a thing is True.

It's supposed to be True.

But when it is Untrue, you can be sure condemnation will come.
Re: Is God Good? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
sonmvayina:

We are both God's children just like Satan.

I dodge am!

God is the Creator of all but He is not your Father.

He has His own children and you are not one of them (maybe yet, maybe never)
Re: Is God Good? by sonmvayina(m): 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I dodge am!

God is the Creator of all but He is not your Father.

He has His own children and you are not one of them (maybe yet, maybe never)

When did you become God's adviser? Because you are worshipping an idol and I am pointing it out for you..

You become agitated..

We are all part of God and God is part of us. When we expire, our spirit returns to him and our body back to earth..
Re: Is God Good? by sonmvayina(m): 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

When wrongs are committed people will surely come to condemn it and state their reasons for condemnation.

Silence means Approval since people do not often come to say that a thing is True.

It's supposed to be True.

But when it is Untrue, you can be sure condemnation will come.

Your points are too elementary and childish especially when you draw comparisons..

Think it through, your brain is not for decoration. It was given to you so no one will cheat or deceive you. But you have suspended the use of your own.

1 Like

Re: Is God Good? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
sonmvayina:

Your points are too elementary and childish especially when you draw comparisons..

Because I know I am talking to an insane person.
Re: Is God Good? by Image123(m): 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
LordReed:

It is precisely because the Bible has such examples that people can claim such and here we have you saying if the god approves killing children is good.

There's no example or excuse of any Christian killing anyone in the Bible.
Re: Is God Good? by LordReed(m): 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
Image123:

There's no example or excuse of any Christian killing anyone in the Bible.

It was not only Christians your god supposedly spoke to.
Re: Is God Good? by Image123(m): 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
LordReed:

It was not only Christians your god supposedly spoke to.

All His followers must be Christians.
Re: Is God Good? by LordReed(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
Image123:

All His followers must be Christians.

The examples are not all Christians unless you believe those who were not Christians should not be models for Christians in which case use only the NT henceforth.
Re: Is God Good? by Image123(m): 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
LordReed:

The examples are not all Christians unless you believe those who were not Christians should not be models for Christians in which case use only the NT henceforth.

The Bible is very clear about following Christ and Christlikeness. Anyone not interested in being Christlike is a joker.

1 Like

Re: Is God Good? by LordReed(m): 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
Image123:

The Bible is very clear about following Christ and Christlikeness. Anyone not interested in being Christlike is a joker.

Maybe Jesus should have told the god that it was not Christ like to ask people to kill children.
Re: Is God Good? by Image123(m): 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
LordReed:

Maybe Jesus should have told the god that it was not Christ like to ask people to kill children.

Your opinion, His followers know better the difference between the testaments.

1 Like

Re: Is God Good? by LordReed(m): 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
Image123:

Your opinion, His followers know better the difference between the testaments.

Indeed so much so you want to distance yourself from the actions of your god because you know it is puerile to order the killing of infants.
Re: Is God Good? by Image123(m): 2:36am On Sep 30, 2021
LordReed:

Indeed so much so you want to distance yourself from the actions of your god because you know it is puerile to order the killing of infants.

Not at all, i have read the Bible for decades and i have never been instructed, motivated or inspired by it to kill my family members or anyone. In your little adventure as a Christian, were you ever thus led? You don't seem to know what you really want.

1 Like

Re: Is God Good? by LordReed(m): 7:43am On Sep 30, 2021
Image123:

Not at all, i have read the Bible for decades and i have never been instructed, motivated or inspired by it to kill my family members or anyone. In your little adventure as a Christian, were you ever thus led? You don't seem to know what you really want.

Au contraire, I know exactly what I want, which is to show you you have a better moral sense than your god. You would tell any god foolish enough to tell you kill your child or any child to Bleep off. Talk less of ordering you to kill children enmass.
Re: Is God Good? by Image123(m): 2:42am On Oct 01, 2021
LordReed:

Au contraire, I know exactly what I want, which is to show you you have a better moral sense than your god. You would tell any god foolish enough to tell you kill your child or any child to Bleep off. Talk less of ordering you to kill children enmass.

i don't know a god that does that, fortunately for me. Like you have shown, the Bible never inspired you or the billions who read it to do that. Billions more get their sense of right and wrong from God and cannot even cope but come short including you. You should be thinking seriously about that, instead of fuming over some wikipedia page.
Re: Is God Good? by LordReed(m): 2:58am On Oct 01, 2021
Image123:

i don't know a god that does that, fortunately for me. Like you have shown, the Bible never inspired you or the billions who read it to do that. Billions more get their sense of right and wrong from God and cannot even cope but come short including you. You should be thinking seriously about that, instead of fuming over some wikipedia page.

Your bible says your god does that. Glad you admit that if a god comes giving such an order you'll tell them to take a hike.

I agree it's impossible to meet such baby killing standards.
Re: Is God Good? by Image123(m): 1:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
LordReed:

Your bible says your god does that. Glad you admit that if a god comes giving such an order you'll tell them to take a hike.

I agree it's impossible to meet such baby killing standards.

Says that to you and one or two unbelievers, how curious. i don't need any god BTW, God is more than enough for my every need.
Re: Is God Good? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

My words are KILLING EVIL IS GOOD, AND NOT "KILLING IS GOOD".

And every sane person knows that the Good does not Wounding or Harming Anyone in the normal course of things but evil is always a danger to everyone, even itself (it's only evil that can commit suicide after everything)

And there isn't anything pretentious about the hating evil until it is completely eradicated from existence.

The Law of Self-defence is not for linguistics decoration nor The Law of Threatened Passage (Trespass for Short)

grin I read it very well and it clearly said "There is A Time for Peace and THERE IS A TIME FOR WAR"

"He has brought back their wickedness upon them
And will destroy them in their evil;
The Lord our God will destroy them"

It is you who has a selfish purpose and desire for evil to be left unchecked and unstopped because you too are evil and are guilty of doing evil.

So it's you who is seeking not to be punished for all your robbing, adulteries, blasphemies, false accusations, lyings, disobediences, etc AND NOT I.

Yeah, just as I hate evil, evil also hates me, So The Law of War and Good is going to determine which of us should live because we are Truly Good and which of us should die because they are evil.

Exactly as you kill the children of snakes, cockroaches and mosquitoes in this world, so also are the children of evil, those same snakes, cockroaches and mosquitoes which you kill without a blink.

Now another "you don't know". You don't even know the meaning of Deprivation.

Meanwhile you are right here exercising the freedom of speech and action and everyone of us seeing you exercise those freedoms. Smh.

CHANGE OF POST, OFF POINT! You are just looking for a hole to hide but there is none.

He Never said He would Harm you for not following His Teachings, He said you would harm yourself if you do not follow His Teachings.

But He shall surely Harm you because you have harmed others.

Exercise of your Freedom of speech noted, yet you said you were deprived of freedom of speech, Liar Spotted.

Now would a liar and blasphemer like you and Satan ever be happy to receive punishments for your evil crimes?

Never!!

shocked shocked shocked You're a very sick evil human and a threat to society.
Re: Is God Good? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Simple! Children of snake are snakes, children of scorpions are Scorpions children of evil, are evil.
Behold the xtian morality grin
Re: Is God Good? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
LordReed:

Ah yes kill people who have done nothing yet because their parents acted in a certain way. Why are we not following this wonderful recommendation in our justice system. If you kill someone we kill you and all your children, so much good!
Guilt by association,that's entirely what their faith is founded upon

1 Like

Re: Is God Good? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

the dude is a lunatic, talking gibberish on NL.... he is truly insane. luckily he is just a nobody and nobody listens to his madness. imagine if all xtians thought like he did?
They once talked like he did
Re: Is God Good? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

Lol

I really don't understand what you atheists are always looking for in the religion section.

After all you don't believe in God so logically you shouldn't be reading religious posts

Anyways, being all good means that you are completely good and there's not even a shred of evil in you.
"What we're always looking for"
Someone is here justifying committing genocide according to their religious beliefs and you're wondering why atheists have issues with religion.
Re: Is God Good? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

Morality is about the reasonable division of Right/Good from the Wrong/Evil.

And every reasonable person knows that snakes are evil to humans.

So if they don't stay in their lawful place and they interfere with humans, they goin die grin
Re: Is God Good? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

Someone is here justifying committing genocide according to their religious beliefs and you're wondering why atheists have issues with religion.

You people already have problems with those who tell you "You shall pay for your wickedness"
Re: Is God Good? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Morality is about the reasonable division of Right/Good from the Wrong/Evil.

And every reasonable person knows that snakes are evil to humans.
Hope one day someone won't see you as a snake and kill you simply because you belong to parents ,race,tribe,faith etc they deem evil.
That aside,you're really a snake.
Re: Is God Good? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

shocked shocked shocked You're a very sick evil human and a threat to society.

grin Armed Robbers, Rapist, Murderers,
Thieves, Liars, adulters, bribe takers, Sex for job or grade offenders and all doers of wickedness and crimes WOULD ALWAYS HATE AND CURSE LAW ENFORCERS!

No big deal for we all know that garbages and refuses WILL NEVER LIKE THE REFUSE TRUCKS! grin
Re: Is God Good? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

Hope one day someone won't see you as a snake and kill you simply because you belong to parents ,race,tribe,faith etc they deem evil...

grin I don't mind! (It's already coming) grin

That's why The Owner of this World has Said He shall Establish A Higher Court that would look into The Law Fullness of all these matters and deliver the necessary and accurate "Just is" to meet the cases. grin
Re: Is God Good? by LordReed(m): 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

Guilt by association,that's entirely what their faith is founded upon

As in it's truly bewildering.
Re: Is God Good? by Hismasterpiece(m): 1:27am On Oct 02, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

Who is justifying genocide?
Re: Is God Good? by Image123(m): 4:49am On Oct 02, 2021
LordReed:

As in it's truly bewildering.

All have sinned and come short of the glory of God, this is a perceivable fact.
Re: Is God Good? by Image123(m): 4:57am On Oct 02, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

And where has your own morality led us? Immoral people making clownish claims about morality. It's innate in man to want to be godly and show he's moral so i expect you will attempt to display superior morality, but we need to look at it critically. You are just another sinner in dire need of a Saviour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Is The Roman Catholic Church Keeping Historical Secrets . . . / Some Of The Devil's Tricks You Should Know About / Durga Puja Whatsapp Messages Wishes Pictures Cards Greetings 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.