Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Is God Good? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Good? (8182 Views)

Redeemed Christian Church Of God: Good Use Of Anointing Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is God Good? by Image123(m): 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
LordReed:

And if I choose to follow his footsteps in that it would be good? Or it is only good because it was done by your god?

They'll go to Heaven, you'll be a murderer. He created and owns them, you don't. i don't have the right to come and kill your chickens for you, stating that i can fry good chicken. They don't belong to me despite being a fellow human being that can equally purchase and rear chicken. You can likely have other plans for your chickens than me killing them because i saw you kill some last Christmas.
Re: Is God Good? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
Image123:

They'll go to Heaven, you'll be a murderer. He created and owns them, you don't. i don't have the right to come and kill your chickens for you, stating that i can fry good chicken. They don't belong to me despite being a fellow human being that can equally purchase and rear chicken. You can likely have other plans for your chickens than me killing them because i saw you kill some last Christmas.

Now
You compare humans to chickens

Well
What is even the difference

The brain is in vain!!!!

Don't ask me of Ronnygold and her unnecessary pride!!!

Must I work for her?

But you claim you know how I feel or what I want to do

You are wrong

Furrrk the universe!!!!
Re: Is God Good? by LordReed(m): 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
Image123:

So it is only good when your god kills them.
Re: Is God Good? by Image123(m): 3:31am On Sep 28, 2021
LordReed:

It's comparatively good to die as a baby than go to hell as an adult. You don't have the right to kill a fellow human.
Re: Is God Good? by LordReed(m): 6:29am On Sep 28, 2021
Image123:

It's comparatively good to die as a baby than go to hell as an adult. You don't have the right to kill a fellow human.

That's what I said, it is only good when your god kills babies enmass or when he orders babies to be killed enmass.
Re: Is God Good? by sonmvayina(m): 8:26am On Sep 28, 2021
Who decides what's good and what's bad?
Re: Is God Good? by Image123(m): 11:12am On Sep 28, 2021
LordReed:

That's what I said, it is only good when your god kills babies enmass or when he orders babies to be killed enmass.

You should add that you can't create a cell not to talk of a human being, neither do you own anyone in the same sense as the Creator.
Re: Is God Good? by LordReed(m): 11:43am On Sep 28, 2021
Image123:

You should add that you can't create a cell not to talk of a human being, neither do you own anyone in the same sense as the Creator.

Except when the god tells you to buy people or orders you to kill them. Tell me all those people today who claim that the god ordered them to kill their children did they do good? Eg this woman: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deanna_Laney_murders or this man: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_List
Re: Is God Good? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
sonmvayina:
Who decides what's good and what's bad?

The Owner of A House!
Re: Is God Good? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
LordReed:

Like Steve Jobs killing all his iPhones!

No one complains about it and no one has a right to.

They are His!
Re: Is God Good? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2021
LordReed:

Except when the god tells you to buy people or orders you to kill them. Tell me all those people today who claim that the god ordered them to kill their children did they do good? Eg this woman: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deanna_Laney_murders or this man: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_List

That's why we all are waiting for The Day He Convenes His Own Court to deal with all these matters and Punish those who broke The Law and did the evil and the wrong!
Re: Is God Good? by LordReed(m): 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Like Steve Jobs killing all his iPhones!

No one complains about it and no one has a right to.

They are His!

When iphones start to suffer like human beings or when they acquire life lemme know. Also when Steve Jobs wakes up from death and has decided he wants to kill all sentient iPhones we can have a discussion, till then you just gave a false analogy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is God Good? by LordReed(m): 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

That's why we all are waiting for The Day He Convenes His Own Court to deal with all these matters and Punish those who broke The Law and did the evil and the wrong!

You can standby and wait, I will join the community of those who resist nastiness done in the name of a god.
Re: Is God Good? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
LordReed:

When I phones start to suffer like human beings or when they acquire life lemme know. Also when Steve Jobs wakes up from death and has decided he wants to kill all sentient iPhones we can have a discussion, till then you just gave a false analogy.

Even your housegirl, fellow iPhone like you, that is suffering in your house, you do not care for, is it now the suffering of your phone in your hand?

You have nothing reasonable to say joor!
Re: Is God Good? by sonmvayina(m): 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The Owner of A House!

Ok, if you trespass near my property, I can kill you...
Re: Is God Good? by sonmvayina(m): 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Even your housegirl, fellow iPhone like you, that is suffering in your house, you do not care for, is it now the suffering of your phone in your hand?

We humans makes the distinction in our hearts, whether and action is good or bad. To God they both mean same thing. He creates both good and evil. They both have their purpose. It is left for us to figure it out and.save ourselves from it...as the case may be.
Re: Is God Good? by LordReed(m): 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Do you ever have any anything reasonable to say yourself except dumb stuff. Just look at the rubbish you just spit out now as if you know me or the conditions in which I live. Your only recourse is to equate humans to inanimate objects like the dummy you are.

2 Likes

Re: Is God Good? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
LordReed:
...Your only recourse is to equate humans to inanimate objects like the dummy you are.

Because you are too evil and blind to see yourself, so maybe you if you see what happens to lesser things, you would see what happens to you and what must happen to you, whether you like it or not!
Re: Is God Good? by LordReed(m): 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Because you are too evil and blind to see yourself, so maybe you if you see what happens to lesser things, you would see what happens to you and what must happen to you, whether you like it or not!

You are a stupid doofus so your examples are continually stupid and irrelevant.

2 Likes

Re: Is God Good? by sonmvayina(m): 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
LordReed:

I concur...I am a witness.

2 Likes

Re: Is God Good? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
LordReed:

See how evil you are? You started with the insult when you heard what you do not like or want to hear.

I replied after you.

Now you continue it.

Then tomorrow you would say I started insulting you whereas you are always the one who insults me first.

No wahala, you won't be Satanreed if you did not do that!
Re: Is God Good? by LordReed(m): 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

See how evil you are? You started with the insult when you heard what you do not like or want to hear.

I replied after you.

Now you continue it.

Then tomorrow you would say I started insulting you whereas you are always the one who insults me first.

No wahala, you won't be Satanreed if you did not do that!

See me see crocodile tears. LMAO!

You're a poopy head that's why your examples are continually dull and without merit. Whether you like to hear it or not it's the truth. LMAO!

2 Likes

Re: Is God Good? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2021
sonmvayina:

I concur...I am a witness.

Of course you must. You are both Satan's children.
Re: Is God Good? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
LordReed:

See me see crocodile tears. LMAO!

grin Dodo, I do not think it good to laugh at people when they are shown that they were foolish. I prefer to allow them sulk! grin

LordReed:

You're a poopy head that's why your examples are continually dull and without merit. Whether you like to hear it or not it's the truth. LMAO!

And yet you could never counter ONLY COMPLAIN. grin
Re: Is God Good? by LordReed(m): 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Dodo, I do not think it good to laugh at people when they are shown that they were foolish. I prefer to allow them sulk! grin

[img]https://c./431cXXyoH-UAAAAC/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Is God Good? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
LordReed:

grin Oh you are an idiotReed! grin

No Wonder! grin You can rest in your idiocy. You have the right to be an Idiot! grin
Re: Is God Good? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
sonmvayina:

We humans makes the distinction in our hearts, whether and action is good or bad. To God they both mean same thing. He creates both good and evil. They both have their purpose. It is left for us to figure it out and.save ourselves from it...as the case may be.

Olodo, you asked a question and I answered.

You did not ask about making distinctions.
Re: Is God Good? by LordReed(m): 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Oh you are an idiotReed! grin

No Wonder! grin You can rest in your idiocy. You have the right to be an Idiot! grin

[img]https://c./N_MEJxoRJvIAAAAC/neil-patrick-harriss-barney-stinson.gif[/img]
Re: Is God Good? by Image123(m): 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
LordReed:

You have a good idea on the Bible's position on such, it doesn't happen. The Bible is not ambiguous on such as for you to ask the question.
Re: Is God Good? by LordReed(m): 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
Image123:

You have a good idea on the Bible's position on such, it doesn't happen. The Bible is not ambiguous on such as for you to ask the question.

It is precisely because the Bible has such examples that people can claim such and here we have you saying if the god approves killing children is good.
Re: Is God Good? by sonmvayina(m): 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Of course you must. You are both Satan's children.

We are both God's children just like Satan. We obey God's divine laws. God is the lord of over us.

Satan is not an equal opposite of God...

Get sense. He is under God's control. There is nothing God created that he can't control. To think otherwise is an insult. Quit it..
Re: Is God Good? by sonmvayina(m): 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Olodo, you asked a question and I answered.

You did not ask about making distinctions.

There is no sense in your answer. Don't you read it first before submitting?

Think it true. People might mistake you for a moroon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Shuts Redeemed Christian Church Of God, Academy Press And Other Companies. / Weird Facts In The Book Of Job / Meditation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.