Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? (14130 Views)

Is Roasting And Selling Groundnut Really Profitable Here In Lagos? / N-power Beneficiaries, Something Is Cooking For Y'all��� / 29 Ways To Make Money For Those Interested In Cooking And Baking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by delpee(f): 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
Please note that NAFDAC has warned us against using nylon to cook moinmoin. It's harmful and may be carcinogenic. Use moinmoin leaves. It's good for our health and has some nutritional values.

3 Likes

Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by gibsonwales(m): 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
It depends on how good you are when preparing it, cos majority of roadside moi moi is watery. There's a kind codenamed 7spirits (includes egg, fish, crayfish, liver......e.t.c). grin .... If you can include all the ingredients, you can sell for N200/moi

1 Like

Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Goldenheart(m): 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Lamanii22(f): 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
Elsueno:

Moi moi is dat yellow pudding made from beans right?

Well, the price of beans has increased by over 300%(edited) last I checked, Didn't u notice d sellers of moi moi reduced drastically.

Do more research sha

Yes ooo.... Moi moi in my area is now 200 naira... it's not moving sef...

Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Ebookherbs(m): 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
ipobarethieves:
cool moinmoin is bae especially the HOT moinmoin garnish with crayfish,egg/fish.Whatever Ur hand find to do,DO IT.May God enlarge Ur coast

Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
PREPARE YOUR THING WELL AND PRAY TO GOD BEFORE ENTERING MARKET. GOD CAN MAKE YOUR OWN MOIMOI NO1 AMONG OTHERS . smiley

2 Likes

Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Bahamas95(m): 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
Elsueno:

Well, the price of beans has increased by over 300%(edited) last I checked, Didn't u notice d sellers of moi moi reduced drastically.

Do more research sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Ebookherbs(m): 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
CelestineNelson:
I don't know oo but anything around students area sells like mad...

really?
Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Lamanii22(f): 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
airminem:
Yes!! There is a market for everything that will earns you profit. Just be a legit, honest hustler.

Just get a good workable plan

BTW, beans is 600 Naira in my area, Ikoyi

Nairalanders, How much is beans in your area?? wink

450 for that tiny beans... Then oloyin is 550/600

3 Likes

Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Ebookherbs(m): 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
RichThugg:
Depending on your location...

Like in my area, there’s this lady that finishes her filled big container of moi-moi on daily basis, except for sundays.... I noticed this.

smiley

wow....
Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Ebookherbs(m): 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
lasheun:
Very well o. Na him my mama use send me go school grin
this is super amazing

1 Like

Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Ebookherbs(m): 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
BadNews:
All the best to you
thanks.....
Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Arewalegend: 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...

Grab my weed to read comments
slwmir kafara zarewa kadan kadan
Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Born2conquer: 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
Everything is profitable in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by UncleJudax(m): 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
YES

1 Like

Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Ebookherbs(m): 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
FRANKOSKI:
PREPARE YOUR THING WELL AND PRAY TO GOD BEFORE ENTERING MARKET. GOD CAN MAKE YOUR OWN MOIMOI NO1 AMONG OTHERS . smiley

that's really true...
Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by youngrhosy(m): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
airminem:
Yes!! There is a market for everything that will earns you profit. Just be a legit, honest hustler.

omo na 900naira for my area fa

1 Like

Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
I like moimoi sha but i barely see it around me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Cantonese: 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2021
Elsueno:

Do more research sha

Bros which kind form you dey form so? No be only "yellow pudding made from beans". Na for cassava dem dey take make moi moi before? You must explain am give us.

2 Likes

Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Ebookherbs(m): 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
Most people doing this business are now millionaires....

if you see the owner of ‘no left over plc’ ask her...
But it requires hard work and intelligence.

You really have to keep empowering yourself on the business.

Develop strategies to use in attracting customers..

People are now packaging moi-moi the same way cake, bread, chin chin etc are packaged.

Find out what people like and keep to it....

that's what i really want to know so to get massive sales daily.....
Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Ebookherbs(m): 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
Cantonese:

Bros which kind form you dey form so? No be only "yellow pudding made from beans". Na for cassava dem dey take make moi moi before? You must explain am give us.

hahahahaha......
Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by AuroraB(f): 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
Don't use Nylon like you said...use leaves (ewe) or foil...add fish/crayfish/prawn. It must not be a hundred bucks sha

2 Likes

Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Ebookherbs(m): 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
AuroraB:
Don't use Nylon like you said...use leaves (ewe) or foil...add fish/crayfish/prawn. It must not be a hundred bucks sha

Personally I like moi moi wraped with leaves,

that was why Mr. Biggs was my lunch place at work.

Find out for yourself that anybody selling moi-moi sells faster than other foods.
Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by pelepeleb: 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
Pray for Nigeria that God should give us His own leader in Nigeria come 2021 election and beyond. it is high time to stop trusting human. thanks be to God for God prove himself to us. Nigeria trusted human Buhari and we were seriously dealt with. killing of fellow human is not regarded as a serious sin, it is normal, no food, it is correct. kill cow, you are in trouble.History will never forget if we survive it. So let ask God for forgiveness first and ask him to give us our leader. Nigerian may not go to pole before God do it. God will show us mercy and answer our prayer. He will deliver us from fellow human that are deceiving us.
Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Mom007(f): 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
Beans is now real expensive o. So if you want to sell moi moi, make it a real executive looking one with fish and/ or egg in it. Put it in that small clear plate and sell 200/250 for 1 . target middle class people who will appreciate your effort and packaging.

1 Like

Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by endsarrrs(f): 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
airminem:

REPORTING LIVE FROM SEUN OGUN UNGOVERNED STATE EWA/BEANS IS 550 JAL£ JAL£

2 Likes

Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by dingbang(m): 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
Goldenheart:
Generally, Food Business in Lagos is Blood Money...

Especially if you garnish your moi moi with the right ingredients and add small small egg, fish so that the moi moi won't be boring...

Then get nice packaging...
Forget you go sell like moi-moi wink

Who knows, I might even invest

egg that is 60naira, plus beans one mudu 1000, na him you wan make he sell 100naira per moimoi.. He will just lose.
Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by PHIPEX(m): 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
I know someone who sells only moi moi at night and she is currently building a house.

1 Like

Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by BlackDuke(m): 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
One lady sell moi- moi near my area (the ones in leaves), it is always fully booked and if you come late you wouldn't get any cause it's always sold out.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bua Pasta Recruitment......have You Been Contacted / Keystone Bank Entry Level Interview 2018 / UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.