Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? (14124 Views)

Is Roasting And Selling Groundnut Really Profitable Here In Lagos? / N-power Beneficiaries, Something Is Cooking For Y'all��� / 29 Ways To Make Money For Those Interested In Cooking And Baking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Ebookherbs(m): 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
endsarrrs:
REPORTING LIVE FROM SEUN OGUN UNGOVERNED STATE EWA/BEANS IS 550 JAL£ JAL£

chaiiii........

well i know that oga seun would have almost close to 12 bags of 100kg beans in his house...

seun should please send me only one bag of beans to start moi-moi business to be selling them here in Lagos...

Lolzzzz....

don't really know if moi-moi is hot cake there in Ogun state...
Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Ebookherbs(m): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
PHIPEX:
I know someone who sells only moi moi at night and she is currently building a house.

this is really fascinating....
Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Ebookherbs(m): 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
BlackDuke:
One lady sell moi- moi near my area (the ones in leaves), it is always fully booked and if you come late you wouldn't get any cause it's always sold out.

sold out just like wizkid concerts and shows...

Lolzzzzz.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Ebookherbs(m): 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
chatinent:

Anything food is profitable. It is.
this is really a food for thought....
Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by footlight: 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
Possible....
Learn Coding from scratch with 1BC
@ Your Home, Convenience and Pace.
Requirement: Laptop and Fair Internet
Note: Pre Programming Experience not Mandatory

What's App No: 07033566189
Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Ebookherbs(m): 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...

Grab my weed to read comments

oga slawormiir...

i thought you once said that you sold moi-moi before in the creeks of Benin city?

but it beats me how manage you are not even into moi-moi business again....

Lolzzzzz...
Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Ebookherbs(m): 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
Christane:
abeg una wey don tey for d Moi Moi bizness ...u guys shud help a new comer

oh...

God bless you for this
Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by drLammy(m): 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
If your moi MOI is nice I can assure you you'll make a lot of profits
There's a woman that sells at Felele in Ibadan she sells her moimoi tasty and nice , I bet she makes a whole lot selling that, to the extent she gets daily orders from organizations and even she do supply some restaurants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Okunrinogun: 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
With the price of beans presently, I won't encourage you to venture into it without proper consultation
Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Ebookherbs(m): 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
drLammy:
If your moi MOI is nice I can assure you you'll make a lot of profits
There's a woman that sells at Felele in Ibadan she sells her moimoi tasty and nice , I bet she makes a whole lot selling that, to the extent she gets daily orders from organizations and even she do supply some restaurants

wow....

that's encouraging
Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Fakbrown: 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...

Grab my weed to read comments

Boss I for like you chat you up
Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Ebookherbs(m): 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
i really think cooking and selling moi-moi is very profitable because any beans business has gain.

That is the way selling of akara is also making waves.

The profit is more than 100%.

Moi-moi business can be started with little amount of money,

If you have #5,000 you can start the business from the comfort of your home.....

The food/snack is in high demand, it is sold between #50-#100 which is cheap for any body to afford.

People consume it not just because of the taste or to satisfy hunger but also because of the nutrient it gives to the body.

Moi-moi is easy to produce and sell,

It is a self-sustaining business......
Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Ebookherbs(m): 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
If a wrap goes for #100 and you sale 200 wraps in a day.

then Multiplying you will get #20,000

And the thing is that this is something you probably spent just #7,000 to produce.
Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Ebookherbs(m): 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
This alone tells you how profitable moi-moi business is.

Assuming you have about 5 places to supply to in a day and make #5,000 each that means in a day you will be making nothing less than #25,000.

Isn’t it worth doing?

You can increase profit when you buy things like beans in bulk.

Another thing is that it is easy to combine this business with any other business such as drinks, pap, agiri etc.
Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Ebookherbs(m): 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
HOW TO PREPARE MOI-MOI............

INGREDIENTS............

Beans....
Ground crayfish...
Pepper...
Nutmeg (ground)...
Tatashi- (it makes moi moi to be reddish in colour).....
Stock Cubes....
Onions.....
Vegetable oil....
Water....
Salt (to taste)....

OPTIONAL ITEMS

You can use any of these three or all...

Boiled eggs...
Bone marrow....
Liver/kidney.....

MATERIALS NEEDED FOR MOI-MOI BUSINESS......

Containers
Aluminium foil
Plastic bowls
Leaves or nylons
Moi-moi jacket
Coolers

etc.....
Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Nezzjnr: 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
chatinent:

If I hear say you no know moimoi, make I naked baff.
The Mumu just dey form cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Ebookherbs(m): 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
How To Start A Profitable Moi-Moi Business In Nigeria
Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Ebookherbs(m): 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
Moi moi also known as bean cake is prepared from grounded beans.

Most people love taking it as snack or as a full-time meal.

The young and old consumes this product thereby making it a sourced for delicacy.

It can be combined with rice, with chilled soft drinks, also eaten with pap etc.
Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Ebookherbs(m): 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Moi moi selling is very good, I remember some years back (about 15 or so) there was this woman selling ogi (akamu, pap) within that yabatech environment, it's was just ogi but if you see the kind of crowd that used to patronize her back then.

What was her secret, she added ginger to the corn and grinded them together and made the pap, so both elderly and younger people (myself inclusive) preferred hers to the regular pap on the street.

If you want your moi moi to be unique and make waves, you have to come up with ideas, don't make it the everyday regular moi moi we see around or else customers would treat it as such and you will see yourself complaining bitterly about how you're not making profits.

I see you making waves in this business.

This I have seen.

thanks
Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Ebookherbs(m): 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nezzjnr:
The Mumu just dey form cheesy cheesy cheesy
hahahahahaha
Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Ebookherbs(m): 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
If you focus on the spiritual benefits over the material benefits, then it is bloody profitable. Just like roadside akara.

hmmm
Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Ebookherbs(m): 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
SheikhMuniru:
Yes.. but you need some spiritual things to it

OK like what?
Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Gfskw: 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
Yes
Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Munzy14(m): 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ebookherbs:
wow....

its a very good thing i ask before venturing into this business.

back to the table folks....

am just a regular guy that's wants to start cooking and selling nigerian moi-moi....

the thing is i dont have enough idear and how to run it...
i have read online that one can start this business with just only 5k.

to prepare moi-moi i will need to get brown beans and other delicacy recipes in which i will be using to cook it for a much better taste....

i really want my own moi-moi production to be world class and different from others in taste and in sizes...

well am some how still thinking if i should go ahead and give it a small trial..

i know it will work out and still be a sellout if i start getting more customers....

moi-moi sells daily and i also saw somewhere online that it sells faster than other small startup businesses....

the prize i will be selling the moi-moi will be #100 per one..

will be using small white nylon to package and sell.....

most people eat moi-moi with pap (ogi) ...

but the issue is that i don't have much experience on it because this is just my first time to start this business...

i just want to know if really i will make profits in cooking selling moi-moi...

well some people even calls it moin-moin...

but all the same because i just want to know the ups and down of the business before i can start...

please someone here with more insights and experience should help me out on this and share stories of how they started the business so i can be motivated enough to start mine...

the thing is am just a regular young guy and i have been contemplating seriously on starting a new business right now......

i need you guys comments....

well the thing is i really want to know if cooking and selling of moi-moi is really profitable here in lagos?

cheers?

If na satchel water you want sell for lagos, dedication and consistency you will make a cool living out of it...Not to talk of moi-moi.....The only problem is starting...Just give yourself that push to start first....You will be amazed at how far you have come...Never despise your little beginning.

1 Like

Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by Ebookherbs(m): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
Gfskw:
Yes

its a very good thing i ask before venturing into this business.

am just a regular guy that's wants to start cooking and selling nigerian moi-moi....
the thing is i dont have enough idear and how to run it...
i have read online that one can start this business with just only 5k.
to prepare moi-moi i will need to get brown beans and other delicacy recipes in which i will be using to cook it for a much better taste....
i really want my own moi-moi production to be world class and different from others in taste and in sizes...
well am some how still thinking if i should go ahead and give it a small trial..
Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by ofiko123(m): 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
The question is whether anything is profitable in Lagos..
Re: Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? by RIDOO: 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Moi moi selling is very good, I remember some years back (about 15 or so) there was this woman selling ogi (akamu, pap) within that yabatech environment, it's was just ogi but if you see the kind of crowd that used to patronize her back then.

What was her secret, she added ginger to the corn and grinded them together and made the pap, so both elderly and younger people (myself inclusive) preferred hers to the regular pap on the street.

If you want your moi moi to be unique and make waves, you have to come up with ideas, don't make it the everyday regular moi moi we see around or else customers would treat it as such and you will see yourself complaining bitterly about how you're not making profits.

I see you making waves in this business.

This I have seen.

First time false prophet will be seeing a good prophecy.More of it o.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Inland Bank Is Recruiting Apply On Line / Apply For Africa's Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E) Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Four Signs It May Be Time To Get Help For Your CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.